PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Neurology: Does the Way Trump Speaks Reveal an Underlying Problem?

Bethere
06-28-2017, 03:43 AM
Fascinating. Your thoughts?

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Neurology/GeneralNeurology/65509?pop=0&ba=1&xid=tbla-md-neuro

It was the kind of utterance that makes professional transcribers question their career choice: " ... there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself -- and the Russians, zero."
When President Trump offered that response to a question at a press conference last week, it was the latest example of his tortured syntax, mid-thought changes of subject, and apparent trouble formulating complete sentences, let alone a coherent paragraph, in unscripted speech.

Research has shown that changes in speaking style can result from cognitive decline. STAT, therefore, asked experts in neurolinguistics and cognitive assessment, as well as psychologists and psychiatrists, to compare Trump's speech from decades ago to that in 2017; they all agreed there had been a deterioration, and some said it could reflect changes in the health of Trump's brain.

Common
06-28-2017, 04:34 AM
The way Trump speaks shows me hes President of the United States much to the chagrin of those that post endless negative silly and sometimes fake articles about him.

midcan5
06-28-2017, 04:59 AM
David Cay Johnston has known Trump for many years and calls him 'appallingly ignorant'. I'd go with that assessment as being asked tough questions for a man with so little knowledge of anything pushes Trump into gobbledygook. The article says he was more articulate in the past but that was about nonsense topics. Trump is the typical rich boy who never had to work or learn or study, his entry into Penn was paid for and he was a poor student. Draft dodger too. Since moving up the food ladder I've met lots like him, they tend to think the world is their golden egg or something? That's where all these libertarian sorts come from. For white trash like me I find it all funny, but as president it is scary.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30724304-the-making-of-donald-trump

"Something is profoundly wrong with the way we live today. For thirty years we have made a virtue out of the pursuit of material self-interest: indeed, this very pursuit now constitutes whatever remains of our sense of collective purpose. We know what things cost but have no idea what they are worth. We no longer ask of a judicial ruling or a legislative act: is it good? Is it fair? Is it just? Is it right? Will it help bring about a better society or a better world? Those used to be the political questions, even if they invited no easy answers. We must learn once again to pose them." Tony Judt 'Ill Fares the Land' http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7821831-ill-fares-the-land

Pres Trump, Stop calling healthcare Obamacare, this is your watch and what you do or don't do or allow others to do is now Trumpcare.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 07:55 AM
Fascinating. Your thoughts?

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Neurology/GeneralNeurology/65509?pop=0&ba=1&xid=tbla-md-neuro

It was the kind of utterance that makes professional transcribers question their career choice: " ... there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself -- and the Russians, zero."
When President Trump offered that response to a question at a press conference last week, it was the latest example of his tortured syntax, mid-thought changes of subject, and apparent trouble formulating complete sentences, let alone a coherent paragraph, in unscripted speech.

Research has shown that changes in speaking style can result from cognitive decline. STAT, therefore, asked experts in neurolinguistics and cognitive assessment, as well as psychologists and psychiatrists, to compare Trump's speech from decades ago to that in 2017; they all agreed there had been a deterioration, and some said it could reflect changes in the health of Trump's brain.
Nah, the confused way of talking is just him not being too bright.

It's the contents of his speech that indicates problems.

Major problems.

Chris
06-28-2017, 08:05 AM
The OP link explains it:

The change in linguistic facility could be strategic; maybe Trump thinks his supporters like to hear him speak simply and with more passion than proper syntax. "He may be using it as a strategy to appeal to certain types of people," said Michaelis. But linguistic decline is also obvious in two interviews with David Letterman, in 1988 and 2013, presumably with much the same kind of audience. In the first, Trump threw around words such as aesthetically and precarious, and used long, complex sentences. In the second, he used simpler speech patterns, few polysyllabic words, and noticeably more fillers such as uh and I mean.

Then ignores it to hint it might be Alzheimer's.

No one above bothered to read any of it.

Here's a linguistic analysis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 08:07 AM
The OP link explains it:

Then ignores it to hint it might be Alzheimer's.

No one above bothered to read any of it.

Here's a linguistic analysis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

I read it, I just have my own opinion on the matter.

You seem to have overlooked the words "may be" in your quote.

exotix
06-28-2017, 08:23 AM
Only Trumpf-voters can understand it.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 08:24 AM

It gives them lotsa room for "interpretation" LOL!!

Chris
06-28-2017, 08:44 AM
I read it, I just have my own opinion on the matter.

You seem to have overlooked the words "may be" in your quote.

Nah, you just love to hate him. All so emotional.

Chris
06-28-2017, 08:45 AM

Exactly. And thus he is President. Say what you will in emotion love to hate him reactions, he won.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 08:49 AM
Exactly. And thus he is President. Say what you will in emotion love to hate him reactions, he won.

So what you are saying is you can hear the dog whistle?

Chris
06-28-2017, 08:52 AM

No, I hear you making things up.

That he won is a fact.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 08:55 AM
No, I hear you making things up.

That he won is a fact.

Uh huh, sure.

In other news Barry bonds coulda hit all those homers without steroids.

Chris
06-28-2017, 09:04 AM
Uh huh, sure.

In other news Barry bonds coulda hit all those homers without steroids.

That would be called a hypothetical.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 09:06 AM
That would be called a hypothetical.

Like whether or not trump coulda won without Russian help?

Chris
06-28-2017, 09:07 AM

There even the help is hypothetical and the question is loaded.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 09:10 AM
There even the help is hypothetical and the question is loaded.

The help is not hypothetical. Everyone except die-hard trumpkins admit that Putin interfered to influence the election in tRump's direction.

Chris
06-28-2017, 09:11 AM
The help is not hypothetical. Everyone except die-hard trumpkins admit that Putin interfered to influence the election in tRump's direction.

It's hypothetical.

And now fallacious guilt by association.

Chris
06-28-2017, 09:13 AM
So, back to the distracted topic, how Trump speaks. Listen to the video I posted earlier. Incoherent as it seems, Trump's speech is very controlled to repeat salient points, that is point salient to those who would and did vote for him.

Hoosier8
06-28-2017, 09:15 AM
David Cay Johnston has known Trump for many years and calls him 'appallingly ignorant'. I'd go with that assessment as being asked tough questions for a man with so little knowledge of anything pushes Trump into gobbledygook. The article says he was more articulate in the past but that was about nonsense topics. Trump is the typical rich boy who never had to work or learn or study, his entry into Penn was paid for and he was a poor student. Draft dodger too. Since moving up the food ladder I've met lots like him, they tend to think the world is their golden egg or something? That's where all these libertarian sorts come from. For white trash like me I find it all funny, but as president it is scary.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30724304-the-making-of-donald-trump

"Something is profoundly wrong with the way we live today. For thirty years we have made a virtue out of the pursuit of material self-interest: indeed, this very pursuit now constitutes whatever remains of our sense of collective purpose. We know what things cost but have no idea what they are worth. We no longer ask of a judicial ruling or a legislative act: is it good? Is it fair? Is it just? Is it right? Will it help bring about a better society or a better world? Those used to be the political questions, even if they invited no easy answers. We must learn once again to pose them." Tony Judt 'Ill Fares the Land' http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7821831-ill-fares-the-land

Pres Trump, Stop calling healthcare Obamacare, this is your watch and what you do or don't do or allow others to do is now Trumpcare.

LOL, another pamby lib.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 09:15 AM
It's hypothetical.

And now fallacious guilt by association.

It is not hypothetical.

Hoosier8
06-28-2017, 09:16 AM

Yet still no evidence. Go figure.

Chris
06-28-2017, 09:20 AM
It is not hypothetical.

It's a fact it's not the topic.

Between no it's not and off topic posts, what else have you got up your sleeve?

Tahuyaman
06-28-2017, 09:28 AM
This is really damaging to Trump. He speaks differently today than he did decades ago. Think about it..... That's not a good sign at all.

Tahuyaman
06-28-2017, 09:33 AM

Im surprised that you haven't hijacked the whachoo listenin' to thread into another Trump / Russia fantasy rant.

Adelaide
06-28-2017, 09:56 AM
I suspect some kind of drug use, based on his sleeping patterns (lack of sleep). But, no one is in a position to give him a physical or various psychological inventories, so it seems a bit pointless to throw out guesses about what goes on in his head.

resister
06-28-2017, 09:59 AM
Every President has an ear piece where the answers are piped in, Obama was not really a stutterer, just killing time until the answers were piped in. Same with Trump, Bush...ect.

Crepitus
06-28-2017, 10:27 AM
It's a fact it's not the topic.

Between no it's not and off topic posts, what else have you got up your sleeve?

Whatever dude.

Bye

Chris
06-28-2017, 10:40 AM
Every President has an ear piece where the answers are piped in, Obama was not really a stutterer, just killing time until the answers were piped in. Same with Trump, Bush...ect.

Maybe Trump has two earpieces telling him two things and he get part of each out.

resister
06-28-2017, 10:44 AM
Maybe Trump has two earpieces telling him two things and he get part of each out.lol, devil on one side Angel on the other?

Bethere
06-29-2017, 10:57 AM
It gives them lotsa room for "interpretation" LOL!!

His working vocabulary is a Dr. Seuss-like 200 words or so.

Captain Obvious
06-29-2017, 11:06 AM
His working vocabulary is a Dr. Seuss-like 200 words or so.

Probably because he's dumbing it down to your level

Bethere
06-29-2017, 11:12 AM

Your personal attacks do nothing to make tPF a better place to post.

Captain Obvious
06-29-2017, 11:18 AM
Your personal attacks do nothing to make tPF a better place to post.

And your attacks/insults against the POTUS do?

This is why nobody credible respects you.

Kalkin
06-29-2017, 11:45 AM
The only problem revealed by Trump's speaking is that the left is still butthurt over hillary's loss.

Bethere
06-29-2017, 12:09 PM

The wpoat is NOT a member of tPF and is NOT protected by rule 2.

Captain Obvious
06-29-2017, 12:25 PM
The wpoat is NOT a member of tPF and is NOT protected by rule 2.

Thanks for the tip.

Doesn't make it less of an insult or an attack.

Or you less of a hypocrite.

Have a nice day.

del
06-29-2017, 12:25 PM

tell it to teh o'bammy, then cry me a river

trump voters- no nobels, just darwins

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 03:16 PM
Nah, you just love to hate him. All so emotional.

Actually I don't hate him anymore than I would hate a dog for biting me. I despise him because of his actions.

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 03:27 PM

Cappy there is a difference between attacking a political figure and attacking a member here. This is a political site so you are gonna see some political figures denigrated for their behavior. Particularly when it is as outrageous as trumps.

Common Sense
06-29-2017, 03:31 PM

Do you really believe he's purposefully dumbing down his language? Really?

He talks like a seventh grader on purpose?

Whatever he's doing. It's working for him with a segment of the population, bigly.

Cletus
06-29-2017, 04:17 PM
Cappy there is a difference between attacking a political figure and attacking a member here. This is a political site so you are gonna see some political figures denigrated for their behavior. Particularly when it is as outrageous as trumps.

That is a common copout. Attacking a political figure for his actions is one thing, attacking him because of the way he looks or the way he speaks is no different from attacking anyone else for the same reasons. If you really believe what you posted above, you would take down that stupid avatar. You attack Trump on a personal level, as do most here who choose to continue their relentless attacks against him.

I have asked several posters to be specific about what Trump has done as President that they find so distasteful and offensive. To date, no one has replied with anything of substance. I now ask you the same question.

What has Trump done as President of the United States that you find so offensive you feel the need to denigrate him at every opportunity? What has he done against the best interests of the nation?

Cletus
06-29-2017, 04:22 PM
Do you really believe he's purposefully dumbing down his language? Really?

He talks like a seventh grader on purpose?

Whatever he's doing. It's working for him with a segment of the population, bigly.

Trump was elected mostly because he is not the typical Washington establishment type we have been burdened with over the last couple of decades. He says what many, many people in the country would like to say, but lack the audience to be heard. He has taken the position of putting the national interest ahead of the interests of rest of the world, which is exactly what he should be doing as POTUS. He actually summed it up quite nicely when said he was elected to be the "President of Pittsburgh, not Paris".

That is why he resonates with so many people. Americans are tired of carrying the world on their shoulders.

Kalkin
06-29-2017, 04:24 PM
Informed people know it's "big league". Jus' sayin'. ;)

Safety
06-29-2017, 05:10 PM
That is a common copout. Attacking a political figure for his actions is one thing, attacking him because of the way he looks or the way he speaks is no different from attacking anyone else for the same reasons. If you really believe what you posted above, you would take down that stupid avatar. You attack Trump on a personal level, as do most here who choose to continue their relentless attacks against him.

I have asked several posters to be specific about what Trump has done as President that they find so distasteful and offensive. To date, no one has replied with anything of substance. I now ask you the same question.

What has Trump done as President of the United States that you find so offensive you feel the need to denigrate him at every opportunity? What has he done against the best interests of the nation?

I seem to remember you thinking differently when Michelle Obama was called an ape...

Common Sense
06-29-2017, 05:15 PM
Pant suit.

Bethere
06-29-2017, 05:15 PM

Let me give you an example by all means. He said he wasn't going to cut medicaid and here he is pushing for $800 billion in medicaid cuts to fund tax cuts for the rich on the backs of the most economically vulnerable people in our society.

Thanks for asking.

Safety
06-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Pant suit.

Remember cankles?

Kalkin
06-29-2017, 05:37 PM
Remember cankles?

I try not to.

Common Sense
06-29-2017, 05:40 PM
Mom jeans.

Moochelle.

Kalkin
06-29-2017, 05:44 PM
Mom jeans.

Moochelle.
Now those are fond memories. Obama was such a putz.

Safety
06-29-2017, 05:51 PM
Mom jeans.

Moochelle.

Big ears.

Kenyan.

Common Sense
06-29-2017, 06:13 PM
Big ears.

Kenyan.
Halfrican.

Sissy.

Safety
06-29-2017, 06:17 PM
Halfrican.

Sissy.

I forgot about the halfrican. I chuckle at these tools complaining about Trump being talked about.

Common Sense
06-29-2017, 06:20 PM
I forgot about the halfrican. I chuckle at these tools complaining about Trump being talked about.

Amnesia is at pandemic levels.

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 06:24 PM

Attempted to gut health care. Attempted to give huge tax cuts to the wealthiest people at the expense of the less well heeled. Withdrawn us from the climate accords. Embarrassed us in front of the world to the point that we are no longer considered the leader of the free world.

I'm tired of typing on this tiny phone but the list is long.

Hoosier8
06-29-2017, 06:26 PM
Attempted to gut health care. Attempted to give huge tax cuts to the wealthiest people at the expense of the less well heeled. Withdrawn us from the climate accords. Embarrassed us in front of the world to the point that we are no longer considered the leader of the free world.

You mean the TDS is severe.

Common Sense
06-29-2017, 06:26 PM
"I know words, I have the best words but there is no better word than “stupid”."

Cletus
06-29-2017, 06:57 PM
I seem to remember you thinking differently when Michelle Obama was called an ape...

More often than not lately, your memory is defective.

Michelle Obama was a graceless, brutish, lumbering woman. As I recall any reference to her as an ape was not criticized because it was rude, it was immediately called "racist" and that took the discussion off on a whole different tangent.

Cletus
06-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Let me give you an example by all means. He said he wasn't going to cut medicaid and here he is pushing for $800 billion in medicaid cuts to fund tax cuts for the rich on the backs of the most economically vulnerable people in our society.

Thanks for asking.

Yeah, except that isn't really true. Medicaid spending would still go up every year under Trump's proposal. It just wouldn't go up as much as the Left wants.

Only a Liberal could look at increased spending and call it a cut because it isn't increased as much as they would like.

I would bet that you also believe tax cuts (letting people keep more of their own money) are taking something away from you.

Cletus
06-29-2017, 07:03 PM

So, you are opposed to anything that is actually GOOD for the country.

Okay.

By the way, your last comment was just pure bullshit.

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 07:07 PM
You mean the TDS is severe.

You are nothing but a one trick pony. Get back to me when you have some new materiel, you are boring.

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 07:08 PM
So, you are opposed to anything that is actually GOOD for the country.

Okay.

By the way, your last comment was just pure bullshit.

You are wrong. None of those are good things.

All your comments are just bullshit btw.

Mark III
06-29-2017, 07:10 PM
The way Trump speaks indicates he is a low life.

Case closed.

Cletus
06-29-2017, 07:23 PM
You are wrong. None of those are good things.

Actually, they are all good things. Obamacare is an abomination. It strips Americans of basic rights and is an economic burden the country cannot long bear.
Tax cuts take nothing from anyone. I see you are another one who thinks you have a right to the earnings of others.
The climate accords are a joke, a bad joke. Human caused global warming is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity and of course, you bit into it, hook, line and sinker.
The President hasn't embarrassed this country at all. We remain the leader of the free world and now we have a leader of our own who realizes he works for the American People and not the rest of the world.

You got anything real?

All your comments are just bullshit btw.

Feel free to skip over them anytime and remain ignorant.

Cletus
06-29-2017, 07:24 PM
Case closed.

That probably should have read "Mind closed". It would have been more accurate.

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 07:26 PM
Actually, they are all good things. Obamacare is an abomination. It strips Americans of basic rights and is an economic burden the country cannot long bear.
Tax cuts take nothing from anyone. I see you are another one who thinks you have a right to the earnings of others.
The climate accords are a joke, a bad joke. Human caused global warming is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity and of course, you bit into it, hook, line and sinker.
The President hasn't embarrassed this country at all. We remain the leader of the free world and now we have a leader of our own who realizes he works for the American People and not the rest of the world.

You got anything real?

Feel free to skip over them anytime and remain ignorant.

Those are all real.

I usually do unless you are addressing me directly.

Cletus
06-29-2017, 07:32 PM
Those are all real.

Only in your fevered imagination.

I usually do unless you are addressing me directly.

That is a lie of course, but if you want to pretend it is the truth, like you do with most of what you post, have at it.

resister
06-29-2017, 07:34 PM

Case closed.Thus, you have spoken...:rollseyes:

Safety
06-29-2017, 08:01 PM
More often than not lately, your memory is defective.

Michelle Obama was a graceless, brutish, lumbering woman. As I recall any reference to her as an ape was not criticized because it was rude, it was immediately called "racist" and that took the discussion off on a whole different tangent.

Like I said, totally different argument for the same discussion. Partisan is as partisan does.

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 08:21 PM
Only in your fevered imagination.

That is a lie of course, but if you want to pretend it is the truth, like you do with most of what you post, have at it.

I never lie. That's 5 he territory of your SCROTUS.

resister
06-29-2017, 08:28 PM
I never lie. That's 5 he territory of your SCROTUS.
:roflmao: that makes laugh anytime anyone says that. As lies go, that is the granddaddy of em all! lol

Crepitus
06-29-2017, 08:52 PM
:roflmao: that makes laugh anytime anyone says that. As lies go, that is the granddaddy of em all! lol

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see.

resister
06-29-2017, 08:54 PM
There is none so blind as he who refuses to see.
Ever heard me claim I don't ever lie? Reread your post, for your own good.

birddog
06-30-2017, 04:57 AM
TDS never ceases. I love to see the libtards squirm and deny truth.:laugh:

Bethere
06-30-2017, 07:02 AM
TDS never ceases. I love to see the libtards squirm and deny truth.:laugh:

There's nothing funny about mental retardation.

Mini Me
06-30-2017, 08:24 AM

During Reagan's last term, we had Reagan's brain to deal with, as Nancy and her astrologers ran the white house!

Now, we must deal with TRUMPS BRAIN! gaaaaaaaaa!

Cletus
06-30-2017, 09:16 AM
Reagan, on his worst day, was better than you are, ever have been, or ever will be.

Ransom
06-30-2017, 11:00 AM
The way Trump speaks does cause underlying problems. For example, he finished his oath with so help me God and has been under the Left's nails ever since.

Kalkin
06-30-2017, 11:02 AM

Are the other kids teasing you again?

Captain Obvious
06-30-2017, 11:03 AM

You're the only one on the forum who suggests there is

Ransom
06-30-2017, 11:06 AM
Are the other kids teasing you again?

Ask him about his shame concerning his race and gender and prepare to laugh. Go ahead Bethere, tell him.

Bethere
06-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Ask him about his shame concerning his race and gender and prepare to laugh. Go ahead Bethere, tell him.

Sure. People like you make me ashamed to be a white person. Thanks for asking.

Cthulhu
06-30-2017, 11:28 PM
Sure. People like you make me ashamed to be a white person. Thanks for asking.
Lol... There is medication for that I think.

But paint thinner is cheaper, doesn't require a prescription, and is easily aquired, and it has similar results.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Adelaide
06-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Knock off the insults.

Bethere
07-01-2017, 09:37 AM

You're the only one on the forum who suggests there isAgain, there is nothing funny about mental retardation.

Bethere
07-02-2017, 10:22 AM

Case closed.

I concur. Also, it indicates that he isn't well read.

Bethere
07-03-2017, 03:20 AM
Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference | The Independent

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html&ved=0ahUKEwjkzsSW1-zUAhVr1oMKHVcpBYMQFgguMAQ&usg=AFQjCNGvPmYhwHX37WCfqsbylMBKKn-v3g

Bethere
07-03-2017, 02:53 PM
You're the only one on the forum who suggests there is

I never ever ever ever use the word retarded.

YOU cannot say the same.

Three of my favorite posters on this forum deal with mental retardation in their immediate families every day. It's no joke.

Captain Obvious
07-03-2017, 02:56 PM
I never ever ever ever use the word retarded. Three of my favorite posters on this forum deal with mental retardation every day.

YOU cannot say the same.

A) You just did, in this quote. Dishonesty again.

B) Who I deal and have delt with is irrelevant to the point nor do I feel the insecure need to defend myself like you do.

Captain Obvious
07-03-2017, 03:05 PM

YOU cannot say the same.

Three of my favorite posters on this forum deal with mental retardation in their immediate families every day. It's no joke.

And, too bad for your three favorite posters who have to deal with you on a daily bases.

They are better than me, I couldn't do it.

Bethere
07-03-2017, 05:06 PM
And, too bad for your three favorite posters who have to deal with you on a daily bases.

They are better than me, I couldn't do it.

You should be happy. You won. Make America Great Again.

We're watching.

Cthulhu
07-03-2017, 05:09 PM

YOU cannot say the same.

Stop making retarded arguments.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Bethere
07-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Julia Gillard reflects on Trump's mental health and her own anxiety when prime ministerThe Guardian - 3 hours ago

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/julia-gillard-reflects-on-trumps-mental-health-and-her-own-anxiety-when-prime-minister

Peter1469
07-04-2017, 01:07 AM
Can't outlaw stupid.

resister
07-04-2017, 01:18 AM
Julia Gillard reflects on Trump's mental health and her own anxiety when prime ministerThe Guardian - 3 hours ago

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/julia-gillard-reflects-on-trumps-mental-health-and-her-own-anxiety-when-prime-minister
Traumatized by the election? Common ground here on the forum!

Bethere
07-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Can't outlaw stupid.

Obviously.

Cletus
07-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Lucky for you.

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Lucky for you.

Yeah, we know. We'd be really board if you guys were all gone.

Cletus
07-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Yeah, we know. We'd be really board if you guys were all gone.

Stiff as...

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Don't need to know about your personal issues.
Stiff as...

Cletus
07-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Don't need to know about your personal issues.

Went right over your head.

I figured it would.

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Went right over your head.

I figured it would.

If you were intending it as a come-on I don't swing that way.

Why do I keep having to tell conservatives that today?

Cletus
07-04-2017, 07:33 PM
If you were intending it as a come-on I don't swing that way.

Why do I keep having to tell conservatives that today?

Are you really as dumb as you try to appear?

That is a sincere question.

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Are you really as dumb as you try to appear?

That is a sincere question.

Ooh, the ultimate refuge of someone with no come back. Call the other guy stupid.

Lol

Common Sense
07-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Ooh, the ultimate refuge of someone with no come back. Call the other guy stupid.

Lol
You spelled bored incorrectly in that context and he's holding on to it like some trophy he's won.

Cletus
07-04-2017, 08:17 PM

Lol

I didn't call you stupid.

It would appear the answer to my previous question is "Yes".

Cletus
07-04-2017, 08:21 PM
You spelled bored incorrectly in that context and he's holding on to it like some trophy he's won.

I am not holding on to anything. I was done with it immediately. He is the one who kept the stupid strong. I think it is hilarious when someone is trying to suggest he possesses some intellectual superiority and he does something stupid like that. It is even funnier when he still hasn't figured it out several posts later.

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 09:39 PM

He's a moron. Autocorrect changed it on me.

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 09:40 PM
I didn't call you stupid.

It would appear the answer to my previous question is "Yes".

Are you ever gonna actually contribute anything here or do you just come here to call people stupid and make snippy remarks?

Cletus
07-04-2017, 10:16 PM
He's a moron. Autocorrect changed it on me.

Of course it did.

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Of course it did.

Ya'know, there are a few people here who's opinions matter to me.

You are definitely not one of them.

Cletus
07-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Ya'know, there are a few people here who's opinions matter to me.

You are definitely not one of them.

I don't know how to respond to that. I am just crestfallen.

Or maybe not. :grin:

Bethere
07-04-2017, 10:38 PM

He doesn't care.

Cletus
07-04-2017, 10:58 PM
He doesn't care.

Of course he does, just as you do. Anything that contradicts your highly inflated sense of self bugs the shit out of you.

Crepitus
07-04-2017, 11:59 PM

Thats nice

Bethere
07-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Of course he does, just as you do. Anything that contradicts your highly inflated sense of self bugs the $#@! out of you.
Seriously. I don't care.

Cletus
07-06-2017, 01:43 AM
Seriously. I don't care.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you make it through the night. :grin:

Bethere
07-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Can't outlaw stupid.

I wish I could. I'll just settle for a special counsel.