PDA

View Full Version : I know that the GOP is dysfunctional but . . .

hotair
06-29-2017, 05:50 PM
This takes the cake (for now)!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-election-panel-asks-all-50-states-for-voter-roll-data/ar-BBDsLXv?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

This less then three weeks after the story broke about the GOP voter database being hacked?!?
(Their database containing the complete voting history & voting records of every single registered voter in the entire country.)

Do they think that some of their data had been stolen? Check their back-ups!!!

Do they believe that the hackers might have corrupted some of their data? Again . . . Check their back-ups!!!

The GOP is not sharing their database with the White House? TFB!!!

donttread
06-29-2017, 05:54 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-election-panel-asks-all-50-states-for-voter-roll-data/ar-BBDsLXv?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

This less then three weeks after the story broke about the GOP voter database being hacked?!?
(Their database containing the complete voting history & voting records of every single registered voter in the entire country.)

Do they believe that the hackers might have corrupted some of their data? Again . . . Check their back-ups!!!

Th donkephant as a whole is not dysfunctional they are non-functionsl.

Trish
06-29-2017, 05:57 PM
What are the plans for this data collection that it would require information going from 2006 and forward? I'm not sure I understand what the purpose is and I'm a little concerned how the information will be used and who will have access to the information.

I'd like to hear a little bit more about this data collection.

stjames1_53
06-29-2017, 05:59 PM

neither did the DNC....next kibble

donttread
07-01-2017, 06:55 AM
What are the plans for this data collection that it would require information going from 2006 and forward? I'm not sure I understand what the purpose is and I'm a little concerned how the information will be used and who will have access to the information.

I'd like to hear a little bit more about this data collection.

The correct answer here is NO. You want this adat from now on request it and we'll involve the courts. I think the NSA is probably already selling off some of it's mined data to hide the cost of their operation.

Trish
07-01-2017, 07:46 AM
The correct answer here is NO. You want this adat from now on request it and we'll involve the courts. I think the NSA is probably already selling off some of it's mined data to hide the cost of their operation.
It sounds like most of the States are doing the right thing by declining to comply with the request. I'm not sure I understand your comment about the NSA selling off mined data. Can you elaborate.

donttread
07-01-2017, 08:08 AM
It sounds like most of the States are doing the right thing by declining to comply with the request. I'm not sure I understand your comment about the NSA selling off mined data. Can you elaborate.

Well since thanks to Mr. Snowden we know that the NSA spies on us at will, I don't believe that they "waste " the boring details. I think they probably sell that data like the megacorps do.

hotair
07-13-2017, 04:15 PM
neither did the DNC....next kibble
The DNC does not have one to share, even if they wanted to. If they had one, it would have come out in the last election cycle.
The RNC's database is illegal!