PDA

View Full Version : Commodity creation.

Brett Nortje
06-30-2017, 08:36 AM
Right, i have always wanted to make gold and diamonds and metals, while previously i have made oil out of burned wood becoming coal, and, liquefying it further will yield oil, yes? this is biomass of course, where the others are not.

So, following from that theory, to make gold we would need to observe first of all that it is soft, yes? this means it must be semi liquid, or, have some liquid inside it. this would mean it contains soft metals, like sulfur mixed with some softer metals, like magnesium, lithium or something like that, yes?

~ I am suggesting magnesium as that is rather shiny.

To make diamonds, we need to find a way to get the pigment off the coal. this could be done 'paint stripping fluids.' this would take the texture off the coal, and, then it could be heated to harden it.

To make metals, we need to observe that they are hardened rock, where, the rock has aged and so forth, yes? this would mean that it is not biomass, nor anything unnatural, as it is so plentiful. then, we would need to throw the rock into a furnace, like metals, at a slightly lower temperature, to make it liquid, and, then it will regress slightly in mass and then result in metals, yes?

Brett Nortje
06-30-2017, 08:43 AM
Okay, i feel good about all of them except 'the gold one...' how do we make gold for use in technology?

We could maybe mix rock with sulfur? this would also be thrown into a furnace or something, i hope?