PDA

View Full Version : Republican Voter Fraud

Agent Zero
07-09-2017, 02:02 AM
There's probably millions more out there who illegally voted for Trump.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/07/07/iowa-woman-charged-voting-twice-trump-pleads-guilty/459718001/

An Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Donald Trump last fall has pleaded guilty to election misconduct.

Court records show Terri Lynn Rote entered a plea on June 27 to the felony charge and a district court judge in Des Moines accepted the plea. Sentencing is set for Aug. 15.
Rote, who is 56 and lives in Des Moines, told police she turned in two absentee ballots before the November election because she believed Trump's unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged and that her first ballot would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.
She was arrested on Oct. 21 at a satellite voting station in Des Moines attempting to vote the second ballot.

Ethereal
07-09-2017, 04:59 AM
I wouldn't doubt it. The national political system is rife with corruption. Though I do question the wisdom of Democrats drawing attention to such, when they are so mired in corruption themselves.

Ransom
07-09-2017, 05:58 AM

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/07/07/iowa-woman-charged-voting-twice-trump-pleads-guilty/459718001/

This woman not only tried to vote twice, she tried to vote hundreds of thousands of times! I mean, it's quite clear. The great state of Iowa was won by Barack Obama in 2008. Won by Barack Obama in 2012.

In 2016....Donald Trump blows Hillary of the Iowa map by nearly 10% points, by any standard that night, an absolute blow out. You got to be correct here, Agent Zero. The vote just didn't make any sense, it was almost like......a complete turn around, like people just weren't going to vote for your most favored and qualified candidate. Impossible! Got to be voter fraud. Or Russians. Comey.

Something. How in God's name.....does Donald Trump just blow her away 52-42?

10 points? In a state Obama carried for 2 straight elections?

Think about that Agent Zero........one of the states that Trump flipped. The entire 'blue wall' turns Republican. And elects Donald Trump. In a f'n political slaughter.

stjames1_53
07-09-2017, 06:34 AM

anecdotal............one is not proof of an altered election..shall we discuss the 1600 illegal democrat votes in W VA?
Let's take a close look at CA and NY...let's see how many illegal aliens voted in those two places alone.

Your claim indicates nothing about Russian interference

Ransom
07-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Look at the electoral college map of Iowa. An ocean of red. In a state twice won by Obama.

Crepitus
07-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Wow, look at the republicans squirm.

stjames1_53
07-09-2017, 08:57 AM

The dems are about a pig-dirty as it gets...we're not squirming, we're dancing on the dem's graves

Common
07-09-2017, 09:51 AM
It would be disengenuous to say there is no republican voter fraud, of course there is but the lionshare of all voter fraud originates and is perpetrated in high population centers. CITIES!!! that are mostly all democrats. The lionshare of voter fraud is by democrats, illegals etc

Ransom
07-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Imagine should we be in the minority.

Crepitus
07-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Imagine should we be in the minority.

I agree. You should be a minority.

Agent Zero
07-09-2017, 01:15 PM
anecdotal............one is not proof of an altered election..shall we discuss the 1600 illegal democrat votes in W VA?
Let's take a close look at CA and NY...let's see how many illegal aliens voted in those two places alone.

Yes, let's do. First, start with WVA:
http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/02/19-dead-people-registered/

But that's just a few. Where's the rest?

Now for CA:

Since the only claim for this came from Trump...

http://www.politifact.com/california/article/2017/jan/27/still-burning-trumps-claim-about-serious-voter-fra/
So where's the proof?

The fact is, after every election, there's a scant few (0.01%?) of real incidents of voter fraud, error, or whatever. From both parties.

And this is why the world laughs at these conspiracies...

Ransom
07-09-2017, 01:58 PM
I agree. You should be a minority.
Well then win an election, Crep. This thread start about Iowa voter fraud? Look at the electoral map in Iowa, a state Obama won 52-46 4 years ago. 2016......51-42 Trump.

Agent Zero
07-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Well then win an election, Crep. This thread start about Iowa voter fraud? Look at the electoral map in Iowa, a state Obama won 52-46 4 years ago. 2016......51-42 Trump.
That's hardly a mandate. I will give credit to Trump for his successful manipulation of the former Tea Party base in Iowa.

I don't think that'll work next year, not just in Iowa but across the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmqiM8PXHc

Agent Zero
07-09-2017, 03:44 PM
That's hardly a mandate. I will give credit to Trump for his successful manipulation of the former Tea Party base in Iowa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmqiM8PXHc

Note: ID's were checked on all those in attendance to make sure they were Blum's constituents.

Crepitus
07-09-2017, 03:45 PM

Sigh.... same old drooling "victory speech".

You are boring.

Agent Zero
07-09-2017, 03:47 PM

Yes, let's do. First, start with WVA:
http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/02/19-dead-people-registered/

But that's just a few. Where's the rest?

Now for CA:

Since the only claim for this came from Trump...

http://www.politifact.com/california/article/2017/jan/27/still-burning-trumps-claim-about-serious-voter-fra/
So where's the proof?

The fact is, after every election, there's a scant few (0.01%?) of real incidents of voter fraud, error, or whatever. From both parties.

And this is why the world laughs at these conspiracies...
Taking a page from you guys, are you planning on responding, stjames1_53 ?

Ransom
07-10-2017, 09:15 AM

You are boring.

I note she didn't give her concession speech until the next day, not woman enough to admit defeat. You haven't been quite able to accept this shocking loss either. And that entertains me.

Ransom
07-10-2017, 09:21 AM

It worked all night long though across this great nation, Agent Zero. Michigan, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, the margins slim in Virginia, Minnesota, and Colorado where Hillary had withdrawn from campaigning, so confident she would win. It wasn't just Iowa, Zero, the map is plain as day. Rural America turned out in droves all over this great nation. Sending Republicans into majorities in the Senate, House, White House, Governor's mansions, and now Supreme Court. Thus, regardless of you or your leftist opinions....we're out to mandate the political destruction of the far Left. Who, so far, has played right into our hands. Trump has destroyed even Republicans like Jeb Bush, rolled through Hillary Clinton, has ruined the reputation of the media, has ruined CNN.....and is busy ruining your agenda, Zero. That no matter how many times I say that, it's still gives me goosebumps. Ask Crepitus, Republicans have been rubbing this election into Liberal faces and they don't like that.

Ransom
07-10-2017, 09:23 AM

You are boring.

Elections have consequences, Crepitus, and you lost this last one. Badly. An epic and catastrophic night for you. A win win for me and the Republican Party.

Crepitus
07-10-2017, 05:01 PM
I note she didn't give her concession speech until the next day, not woman enough to admit defeat. You haven't been quite able to accept this shocking loss either. And that entertains me.

Geezer dude. Give it a rest. Try actually contributing for a change.

Crepitus
07-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Elections have consequences, Crepitus, and you lost this last one. Badly. An epic and catastrophic night for you. A win win for me and the Republican Party.

Until.the investigation brings him and most of his family and cabinet (redundant ) down.

Agent Zero
07-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Until.the investigation brings him and most of his family and cabinet (redundant ) down.
Good point. Amongst all the gossip at State today was the talk that our boss is furious with Trump and may be quitting real soon.

I hope it's not Tillerson. While he's ineffective, he's no harm.

stjames1_53
07-10-2017, 07:35 PM

and you're counting on whom to take his place? Hillary?
bwwahahahahahahaha