PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama is a Racist

Ken2
11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Barack Obama is racist towards Asian people. Google "Barack Obama racist against Asians" and you'll find a youtube video where he openly stated that Asian people were short. This was on Jimmy Kimmel.

KC
11-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the forums, Ken2!

I think the President was stereotyping, which isn't exactly racist.

Peter1469
11-09-2012, 10:14 PM
The Dem party is racists.

KC
11-09-2012, 10:15 PM
The Dem party is racists.

Is they now?

Peter1469
11-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Is they now?

Oh sure

KC
11-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Oh sure

How so? Seems like a pretty broad statement to make without providing some real evidence.

Peter1469
11-09-2012, 11:32 PM
How so? Seems like a pretty broad statement to make without providing some real evidence.

Just pay attention to their public statements honey.

Aristophanes
11-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Barack Obama is racist towards Asian people. Google "Barack Obama racist against Asians" and you'll find a youtube video where he openly stated that Asian people were short. This was on Jimmy Kimmel.In other news - the sun came out today.

roadmaster
11-10-2012, 12:02 AM
He has to be a little racist. His Pastor was, his communist grandparents were. The people he hung out with. People influence others without them knowing at first. I wasn't raised around people like this.

KC
11-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Just pay attention to their public statements honey.

...Ok. Besides the awkwardness of being called "honey" by another dude, what about their public statements makes you believe that the Democrats think there are inherent differences between races that lead to superiority or inferiority of some races? To me it isn't as obvious as it is apparently to everyone else here, so enlighten me.

Carygrant
11-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Stop bickering like badly raised brats .
Republicans need to think outside the box and not climb in it .

Peter1469
11-10-2012, 08:41 AM
...Ok. Besides the awkwardness of being called "honey" by another dude, what about their public statements makes you believe that the Democrats think there are inherent differences between races that lead to superiority or inferiority of some races? To me it isn't as obvious as it is apparently to everyone else here, so enlighten me.

It is the soft bigotry of low expectations. The Dems actually believe that minorities need government assistance because they are too stupid and inadequate to make it on their own.

KC
11-10-2012, 10:49 AM
It is the soft bigotry of low expectations. The Dems actually believe that minorities need government assistance because they are too stupid and inadequate to make it on their own.

Ok, that's what you believe that Democrats believe, but are you sure that that's what they themselves believe? Most will talk about poverty being a vicious cycle, and from that they think that government help is necessary in order to break the cycle. I may not agree with them, but it doesn't mean that all Democrats are racist.

truthmatters
11-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Why is it that the vast majority of people of color refuse to vote republican?

Peter1469
11-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Ok, that's what you believe that Democrats believe, but are you sure that that's what they themselves believe? Most will talk about poverty being a vicious cycle, and from that they think that government help is necessary in order to break the cycle. I may not agree with them, but it doesn't mean that all Democrats are racist.

I am positive that is what the democratic establishment believes. I have seen it first hand.

KC
11-10-2012, 11:01 AM
I am positive that is what the democratic establishment believes. I have seen it first hand.

Could be. The Democratic establishment is one thing, but ordinary people who vote Democratic are another entirely. If you're talking about the establishment, I have no objection because I don't really know. I presume they would convince themselves of whatever it takes to win elections. If part of that is racism then I wouldn't doubt some are racists.

truthmatters
11-10-2012, 11:01 AM
that is why you cant win elections anymore

Calypso Jones
11-10-2012, 11:03 AM
voting multiple times in multiple places doesn't hurt either.

truthmatters
11-10-2012, 11:05 AM
voting multiple times in multiple places doesn't hurt either.

Go get proof of this claim

Peter1469
11-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Could be. The Democratic establishment is one thing, but ordinary people who vote Democratic are another entirely. If you're talking about the establishment, I have no objection because I don't really know. I presume they would convince themselves of whatever it takes to win elections. If part of that is racism then I wouldn't doubt some are racists.

Yes, I am only talking about the establishment.

Peter1469
11-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Why is it that the vast majority of people of color refuse to vote republican?

Because they are dependent on government handouts.

Calypso Jones
11-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I suppose true smatters wants proof of that too.

Calypso Jones
11-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Go get proof of this claim

I'm surprised that you haven't done this. But then, hasn't the lefft said that there is no vote fraud and that's why voter id is not necessary?? You guys need to make up your minds.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/evidence-of-electronic-vote-fraud-pours-in-from-both-liberal-and-conservative-sources/5310842

you can follow the links provided.

Calypso Jones
11-10-2012, 12:01 PM
I KNOW it's happening in my city and county. But who cares. dems run the city, the council has been taken over by the university, the professors in the university tell their students how to get around the laws, hence....the outcome.

It's okay though. Their lives will be changing along with the rest of us.

Mister D
11-10-2012, 01:01 PM

You can see it in the way they affect a southern twang in front of black audiences, for example. It's embarrassing to watch but it's accepted by blacks because getting their interests addressed is the priority.

patrickt
11-10-2012, 02:33 PM
And previously:
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by kathaariancodehttp://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=182145#post182145)"...Ok. Besides the awkwardness of being called "honey" by another dude, what about their public statements makes you believe that the Democrats think there are inherent differences between races that lead to superiority or inferiority of some races? To me it isn't as obvious as it is apparently to everyone else here, so enlighten me."

You don't have to believe one race is superior to another to be racist. You can accept that one group is quite equal to another but it's in your best interest to keep them subordinate in the culture and the economy. It is also possible to do this and still maintain and even believe that you are pure of heart.

Consider education. The chances of poor black kids, or any poor kids getting an adequate education are slim. But, Democrats fight viciously to keep the schools in the hands of union teachers and run to benefit the unions and the teachers and not the children. Any effort to support charter schools, home schooling, vouchers or any program that doesn't benefit unions and teachers is crushed.

Consider the effort expended by Democrats to convince blacks that the American dream is unattainable and is in fact dead and their only hope is life on the dole from a beneficient government who will continue to "give" them more.

Consider that the Democrat controlled cities drive businesses that might employ black out of the city with laws or taxes. That results in a much higher unemployment rate for blacks.

Democrats support unions and unions discriminate against minorities with impunity.

It's rather like letting your aging mother starve to death and then proclaiming your love for her. Disgusting, isn't it?

bladimz
11-10-2012, 04:41 PM
It is the soft bigotry of low expectations. The Dems actually believe that minorities need government assistance because they are too stupid and inadequate to make it on their own.Strike the word "minorities" and replace it with the phrase "the underpaid working/impoverished americans", and strike the phrase "they are too stupid and inadequate to make it on their own" and replace it with "it is the duty of the government of the people, by the people and for the people, to offer assistance.", and you got something there.

"The Dems actually believe that the underpaid working/impoverished americans because it is the duty of the government of the people, by the people and for the people, to offer assistance."

It's you that insinuates that all recipients of government assistance are minorities. Lots of people make that "mistake'', and it's purposely disingenuous. It's a convenient shot at the "47%"

bladimz
11-10-2012, 04:50 PM
voting multiple times in multiple places doesn't hurt either.How is this limited to the democratic voters? You mean because the republican base are all so honest and patriotic and hard-working and would never ever abuse the system?

<They're just too busy being real americans to pull stunts like that.>

Peter1469
11-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Strike the word "minorities" and replace it with the phrase "the underpaid working/impoverished americans", and strike the phrase "they are too stupid and inadequate to make it on their own" and replace it with "it is the duty of the government of the people, by the people and for the people, to offer assistance.", and you got something there.

"The Dems actually believe that the underpaid working/impoverished americans because it is the duty of the government of the people, by the people and for the people, to offer assistance."

It's you that insinuates that all recipients of government assistance are minorities. Lots of people make that "mistake'', and it's purposely disingenuous. It's a convenient shot at the "47%"

Untrue.

bladimz
11-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Untrue.
Oh... Ok.