PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix billboard depicts Donald Trump, Nazi-like symbols

na3
07-16-2017, 11:57 PM
Phoenix billboard depicts Donald Trump, Nazi-like symbols
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/03/17/billboard-depicts-trump-nazi-like-symbols-karen-fiorito/99326126/

KathyS
07-17-2017, 12:10 AM
Although I don't agree with the premise of the billboard, free speech rules in America, thank God. So far.

Brett Nortje
07-17-2017, 02:36 AM
This symbols of a dollar sign with a nazi slant is about all the success he has had, contrary to the beliefs of the sign designers i suppose. if you were to look at hitler as a leader, you would find that he had a nazi party loyal following i germany of about seven percent when he came to power, so, he won a lot of votes from other party faithful. then, he took over europe, the same way trump is taking over the economy and markets, yes?

This is a symbol of power. trump has started no wars and only launched a few tomahawk missiles at a base once because they were up to no good. it was a well calculated move, as there were no fall outs between them and the enemy after that. he is not a man of war, but, rather a symbol of power, beating his chest and getting his country the way he thinks it will be better for everybody as quickly as is allowed.

na3
07-17-2017, 03:41 AM
Has Trump arrested the bankers, paid off the debt, decreased taxes, kicked out the illegal aliens, ended the Fed, ended the wars, ended welfare, ended Obamacare, and restored the Bill of Rights?