PDA

View Full Version : Trump prepares to reopen CIA ‘black site’ prisons

na3
07-18-2017, 10:23 PM
Trump prepares to reopen CIA ‘black site’ prisons (http://nypost.com/2017/01/25/trump-prepares-to-reopen-cia-black-sites/)
http://nypost.com/2017/01/25/trump-prepares-to-reopen-cia-black-sites/

Brett Nortje
07-19-2017, 01:29 AM
I think what is far more important here is opening 'hacker and online terrorism camps.' these will show the routes to the real remaining terrorists, the ones that trump seems to be after with his travel bans. if he was to knock them for six here, he could get to the bottom of every hacker, which includes cyber terrorism and organizing of others - as often on the net hackers tend to be leaders or know leaders of cyber cults? - and then get to the roots of these 'people.'

I myself have read snippets of the anarchist's cookbook, where you learn how to rip off bank machines and build bombs. this is obviously how the cyber criminals are circulating the construction of bombs, or, that the police and military are teaching others how to make bombs, of course. but, how do we stop this? following that it would be against their sworn duties to serve and protect, the soldiers and police might not really be behind it - it could be taking off the same way that drugs took off, with chemists teaching others how to make bombs?

For these purposes, there should be a new agenda. this should somehow make a penalty for those that make bombs, or, near where bombs go off, of course. this would see them all investigated... hey, why not start it right now? it should be illegal to own textbooks that show how to make bombs, it should be illegal except in the military to 'experiment' with this practice, and, other legal recourse to stop this information spreading.

Can you see the scene? some kids learn how to make bombs from chemists and then they circulate papers on how to do this on the net and in chat rooms, looking for a moment of glory at the expense of the lives of others?

na3
07-19-2017, 04:41 AM
One wonders if US wars lead to terrorism, refugees, debt, and tyranny.