PDA

View Full Version : So your fascist "allies" want to plunge you into war again.

Awryly
11-10-2012, 10:31 PM
With "friends" like Israel, you need anti-toxins like just about anyone else. Even Yemen should seem attractive.

In the past few days, I received an Israeli briefing document outlining Israel’s war plans against Iran. The document was passed to me by a high-level Israeli source who received it from an IDF officer. My source, in fact, wrote to me that normally he would not leak this sort of document, but:
“These are not normal times. I’m afraid Bibi and Barak are dead serious.”
The reason they leaked it is to expose the arguments and plans advanced by the Bibi-Barak two-headed warrior. Neither the IDF leaker, my source, nor virtually any senior military or intelligence officer wants this war. While whoever wrote this briefing paper had use of IDF and intelligence data, I don’t believe the IDF wrote it. It feels more likely it came from the shop of national security (http://www.globalresearch.ca/netanyahu-s-secret-war-plan-leaked-document-outlines-israel-s-shock-and-awe-plan-to-attack-iran/32380#) advisor Yaakov Amidror, a former general, settler true-believer and Bibi confidant. It could also have been produced by Defense Minister Barak, another pro-war booster. http://www.globalresearch.ca/netanyahu-s-secret-war-plan-leaked-document-outlines-israel-s-shock-and-awe-plan-to-attack-iran/32380

This was the nutter the entire US congress stood and applauded - 29 times.

The Israeli military and intelligence chiefs told Bib to shove his head in. They had the rationality to know that the attack he wanted on Iran would be disastrous.

Does it not disturb you that the US is captured by such political nutters?

Captain Obvious
11-10-2012, 10:35 PM
If GW were in office, I doubt this would be an issue.

Considering BO is re-elected, I fully expect Israel to strike Iran, and who knows what happens at that point.

Obama is a child among men in this capacity.

Awryly
11-10-2012, 10:37 PM
If GW were in office, I doubt this would be an issue.

Considering BO is re-elected, I fully expect Israel to strike Iran, and who knows what happens at that point.

Obama is a child among men in this capacity.

So you are happy to send your "children" to die in yet another war they can't win?

GrumpyDog
11-10-2012, 10:40 PM
No need to send in IDF. USA has computerized non human drone army now. Press F/IRAN-911/2 on your smart phone and reserve your favorite target today.

Awryly
11-10-2012, 10:53 PM
No need to send in IDF. USA has computerized non human drone army now. Press F/IRAN-911/2 on your smart phone and reserve your favorite target today.

40 other countries have drones. Some of them even fly.

Your new horror scenario is thousands of them flying into New York (or Tel Aviv) armed with nuclear bomblets.

GrumpyDog
11-10-2012, 11:01 PM

Your new horror scenario is thousands of them flying into New York (or Tel Aviv) armed with nuclear bomblets.

Interactive warfare that teenagers can play on line using actual real weapons to kill people from far above, without any possibility of harm being returned to the sender, is every conservative militants dream come true.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2012, 11:07 PM

Does NZ have drones, or do you just rely on everyone else protecting your national interests?

Awryly
11-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Does NZ have drones, or do you just rely on everyone else protecting your national interests?

Think about what you have said.

If "everyone else" protects our national interest, why should we be bothered with the inconvenience of protecting it ourselves?

Captain Obvious
11-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Think about what you have said.

If "everyone else" protects our national interest, why should we be bothered with the inconvenience of protecting it ourselves?

That's what I thought.

Since you're acquainted with JRRT:

What is the house of Eorl but a thatched barn where brigands drink in the reek, and their brats roll on the floor with the dogs.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Just call me the Thread Killa!

:evil:

Awryly
11-10-2012, 11:57 PM
That's what I thought.

Since you're acquainted with JRRT:

Mmmmm. That's a concept one of our knights of the realm has created here to entertain simpler Americans.

Most of us don't bother to watch it.

Captain Obvious
11-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Mmmmm. That's a concept one of our knights of the realm has created here to entertain simpler Americans.

Same here, I'm referring to the novels.

You do realize that JRRT wrote books, no?

Do they read classic literature in NZ, or just host Hollywood productions of them?

Awryly
11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Same here, I'm referring to the novels.

You do realize that JRRT wrote books, no?

Do they read classic literature in NZ, or just host Hollywood productions of them?

Is this your little indulgence in faux colonial snobbery?

Do you realise we grow millions of trees that are turned into novels?

Captain Obvious
11-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Is this your little indulgence in faux colonial snobbery?

Do you realise we grow millions of trees that are turned into novels?

And toilet paper, I hope.

Every time I wipe my ass, I will think you you, my dear.

Awryly
11-11-2012, 12:35 AM
And toilet paper, I hope.

Every time I wipe my ass, I will think you you, my dear.

So endearing. Every time we wipe an American arse we wonder why we bother.

Chris
11-11-2012, 01:37 AM
So your fascist "allies" want to plunge you into war again.

Man, you're always blaming liberals for everything!

Peter1469
11-11-2012, 08:22 AM

Great books. You should learn to read.

patrickt
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
My god, are we backing fascist New Zealand in their planned invasion of Australia?

Mainecoons
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Are they going to use sheep as their army?

:rofl:

Peter1469
11-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Are they going to use sheep as their army?

:rofl:

They have Orcs.

Awryly
11-11-2012, 10:46 PM
They have Orcs.

A couple of hakas will sort out the Aussies. It usually does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmM7QeoCP1Y

Even French workers are doing it now to intimidate their employers. Apparently it worked.

http://cdn.theweek.co.uk/sites/theweek/files/styles/theweek_gallery_main_image/public/haka.jpghttp://www.theweek.co.uk/photos/49019/french-workers-perform-haka-protest-picture#

The French, renowned for their culture, have adopted ours.

Peter1469
11-12-2012, 03:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKtx2A1X80

Awryly
11-12-2012, 08:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSKtx2A1X80

Not sure why Americans are so taken with this rubbish.

Don't they have a fantasyland of their own?

roadmaster
11-12-2012, 08:08 PM

They can't even tell if an earthquake is happening.

Awryly
11-12-2012, 08:35 PM
They can't even tell if an earthquake is happening.

So when one of our major cities fell down, you say we didn't notice?

Like you when Wall St brought down your financial markets?

Chris
11-12-2012, 08:52 PM

You just non sequitared yourself. :tard:

Mister D
11-12-2012, 08:52 PM

Do you have "major cities"? I'm looking at some info about your island and it's just sad. no wonder you're such an asshole. :sad: