PDA

View Full Version : Tucker responds to Maxine racism charges, follows her money (NSFL)

stjames1_53
07-26-2017, 06:11 AM
Tucker responds to Maxine racism charges, follows her money

video here:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-responds-maxine-racism-charges-012102019.html

There are several videos back to back with Mad Max (ine) calling every one a racist that questions her activities
It is worth the watch
NSFL (not suitable for liberals)

midcan5
07-26-2017, 06:29 AM
The thing that interests me here is not the fact Maxine may be a 'corrupt capitalistic American money grabber', may be, but rather why Fox finds these corrupt capitalistic American money grabbers only on one side of the partisan divide. I'm waiting for Tucker to check into a republican or even the Trump family....waiting....waiting... LOL What a hypocrite.

http://observer.com/2017/06/trump-tucker-carlson-daily-caller/

"The only vice that cannot be forgiven is hypocrisy. The repentance of a hypocrite is itself hypocrisy." William Hazlitt

stjames1_53
07-26-2017, 06:30 AM
The thing that interests me here is not the fact Maxine may be a 'corrupt capitalistic American money grabber', may be, but rather why Fox finds these corrupt capitalistic American money grabbers only on one side of the partisan divide. I'm waiting for Tucker to check into a republican or even the Trump family....waiting....waiting... LOL What a hypocrite.

"The only vice that cannot be forgiven is hypocrisy. The repentance of a hypocrite is itself hypocrisy." William Hazlitt

you were warned that this is NSFL

Common
07-26-2017, 06:38 AM
Tucker brought up some very interesting points, like where did she get the money for her 4.5 million mansion when her only job has been congresswoman, or where she got the hundreds of thousands for renovations and other very big expenditures.

I dont think Maxine Waters is the only crook in DC by any means, but she is one of the nastiest most hateful phony of politicians who is still using race as her major excuse. Its people like Maxine that has vastly diminished the work racist, its meaning and its intent. Someone a middle class white person out of work doesnt feel Maxine waters has been discriminated against.

stjames1_53
07-26-2017, 09:39 AM
I couldn't help but notice none of the liberals are running to her defense, in here

Brett Nortje
07-26-2017, 09:54 AM
Racism in politics is nothing new, but it is new to be spoken about. i live in south africa, probably a racist country, but, if you live in africa or asia, you are bound to see 'cultural racism.' this means it is natural to push things unlike you away, and draw things you like nearer to you. if you grow up in a family that has racist parents, the odds of you being a racist is increased, so flippantly.

Now, if you want to know why some people are not racist, it is because they feel 'safe.' this feeling of security cannot be bought, if you are shown bad vibes by a particular group, you will think of them as hostile, and, if you do that, you may be hostile towards them too, yes?

Tahuyaman
07-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Exposing corruption is racist.

Tahuyaman
07-26-2017, 03:39 PM
Racism in politics is nothing new, but it is new to be spoken about. i live in south africa, probably a racist country, but, if you live in africa or asia, you are bound to see 'cultural racism.' this means it is natural to push things unlike you away, and draw things you like nearer to you. if you grow up in a family that has racist parents, the odds of you being a racist is increased, so flippantly.

Now, if you want to know why some people are not racist, it is because they feel 'safe.' this feeling of security cannot be bought, if you are shown bad vibes by a particular group, you will think of them as hostile, and, if you do that, you may be hostile towards them too, yes?

What does that have to do with exposing corruption with an American elected official?

Tahuyaman
07-26-2017, 03:42 PM

Maxine Waters is not a capitalist. She neither has the desire or ability to earn a living in the way a capitalist normally does.

Common
07-26-2017, 05:13 PM
Tucker said she can call me a racist all she wants but im going to keep asking publically where she got all that money.