PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary cities protect illegal, unlicensed murderous drivers

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 08:28 PM
http://www.rightwingnews.com/column-2/unlicensed-to-kill/

These laws do not protect ALL americans...they protect illegals. If they're driving unlicensed and they're illegal, is it too much of a leap to suspect that they're probably voting illegally too...and likely more than once? But hey. THIS is a whole new ballgame.

Conley
11-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Rightwingnews.com ?

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:04 PM
is there a problem?

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
http://www.alipac.us/f12/don-rosenberg-his-son-killed-unlicensed-illegal-alien-257769/

roadmaster
11-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Actually the DOJ came to NC because of check points. Many illegals didn't have a license or insurance while driving. If it's a check point anyone driving regardless of race you have to show a license but they were claiming racial discrimination while breaking the law.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:09 PM
is there a problem?

No I just question the objectivity of that source. :grin:

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:12 PM

what RWN does is to collect the news from the original source and provide it at their site. It is not like they are spinning it to suit themselves. They provide it otherwise we would not be seeing it due to media manipulation.

http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/ingemusings/archives/2012/07/grieving-crusad.html

a million unlicensed drivers in California alone and almost all of them are illegals. They are killing people every day and Liberal led US state gov'ts are protecting them and letting them off with a smack on the hand and virtually none are deported. Some of them even have multiple driving kills to their names.

roadmaster
11-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Yea, good luck if they hit you and run too.

Calypso Jones
Actually the DOJ came to NC because of check points. Many illegals didn't have a license or insurance while driving. If it's a check point anyone driving regardless of race you have to show a license but they were claiming racial discrimination while breaking the law.

I'll bet your lovely lawless governor-ess was all over herself siding with the DoJ.

Conley
what RWN does is to collect the news from the original source and provide it at their site. It is not like they are spinning it to suit themselves. They provide it otherwise we would not be seeing it due to media manipulation.

http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/ingemusings/archives/2012/07/grieving-crusad.html

a million unlicensed drivers in California alone and almost all of them are illegals. They are killing people every day and Liberal led US state gov'ts are protecting them and letting them off with a smack on the hand and virtually none are deported. Some of them even have multiple driving kills to their names.

TY. I was afraid to click the link...never heard of that site. The other links provided seem safe from viruses and popups :grin:

Unlicensed drivers and road safety should be a huge deal here....it's almost like one of those things where it happens so often people just accept it as normal...it shouldn't be and there are ways we could make the roads much safer.

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:17 PM
TY. I was afraid to click the link...never heard of that site. The other links provided seem safe from viruses and popups :grin:

Unlicensed drivers and road safety should be a huge deal here....it's almost like one of those things where it happens so often people just accept it as normal...it shouldn't be and there are ways we could make things much safer.

like on the spot impoundment and double tap?

roadmaster
11-11-2012, 09:19 PM
I'll bet your lovely lawless governor-ess was all over herself siding with the DoJ.

Yes, she was. Hopefully, our next won't. We need common sense back in NC.

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:20 PM
TY. What is that? TY Truly Yours?

GrassrootsConservative
11-11-2012, 09:21 PM

Only left-wing media is biased.

roadmaster
11-11-2012, 09:22 PM
a million unlicensed drivers in California alone and almost all of them are illegals.

Yes one lib that I knew was all for them until he experienced a hit and run by one in California.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:23 PM
like on the spot impoundment and double tap?

Yes to the first, no to the second! Enforcing these laws is one of the examples of American people generally agreeing on things but our elected officials choosing to turn a blind eye. The businesses that profit dont limit themselves to one party.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:23 PM
TY. What is that? TY Truly Yours?

Are you getting saucy with me? :tongue: It means Thank You. Is this your first day on the net? :grin:

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Yes one lib that I knew was all for them until he experienced a hit and run by one in California.

All for what? Uninsured motorists?

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM

right wing cannot be biased...see...cause they are the minority, they have no power....just like blacks can't be racist cause they got no power.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:25 PM

And by left-wing you mean all -- right?

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:25 PM

no. he means left wing.

GrassrootsConservative
11-11-2012, 09:26 PM

No. The right doesn't spin shit. Give me one example of fox news spinning something.

You can't do it. I'm not going to get 1 example out of you that I can look up or a link or anything.

Conley
no. he means left wing.

I wasnt sure he saw a difference

Conley
No. The right doesn't spin shit. Give me one example of fox news spinning something.

You can't do it. I'm not going to get 1 example out of you that I can look up or a link or anything.

:laugh: Correct - you wont!

Its interesting you think Fox is right wing. I figured you would think they were biased too since they were the first to call Ohio for Obama.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:28 PM
right wing cannot be biased...see...cause they are the minority, they have no power....just like blacks can't be racist cause they got no power.

Eh, not so much... I see a lot of right wingers on here who are pretty biased. :grin:

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Eh, not so much... I see a lot of right wingers on here who are pretty biased. :grin:

no they aren't...they're realists. come on. We all know what the left does. They are the evil party...and we all know what the right does. They are the stupid party. The supporters of the evil party have nothing to lose and they back their party even if it means compromising their character and their souls. The stupid party gets the criticism from their base but they are too stupid to learn how to fight the left. They won't even listen to us. it's gonna hurt them in the long run.

GrassrootsConservative
11-11-2012, 09:36 PM
:laugh: Correct - you wont!

Its interesting you think Fox is right wing. I figured you would think they were biased too since they were the first to call Ohio for Obama.

Fox doesn't count votes, fool, they just reported what the biased vote-counters told them.

roadmaster
Yes to the first, no to the second! Enforcing these laws is one of the examples of American people generally agreeing on things but our elected officials choosing to turn a blind eye. The businesses that profit dont limit themselves to one party.

I know, all laws should apply to all that drive.

Kizzume

There are websites dedicated to Fox News spins distortions and lies. For instance, http://foxnewslies.net/

Kizzume
11-11-2012, 09:37 PM
No. The right doesn't spin shit.

Sorry, but right-wing shit stinks just like everyone else's. The right indeed spins things. Don't try to kid yourself! That was almost as stupid as Trinnity stating that only the left wing is authoritarian.

roadmaster
11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
All for what? Uninsured motorists?

Yes, not nothing to do with race but the poor guy has been hit twice by illegals without insurance that fled.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Fox doesn't count votes, fool, they just reported what the biased vote-counters told them.

No, Fox called Ohio first...Karl Rove had a big issue with it in studio, there was a big discussion between him, Megyn and the stat nerds....guess you missed it.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes, not nothing to do with race but the poor guy has been hit twice by illegals without insurance that fled.

Hit and run drivers are not punished nearly enough. There should be major major penalties for that kind of BS -- make examples of out of them.

edit: Same thing with uninsured.

GrassrootsConservative
11-11-2012, 09:51 PM
No, Fox called Ohio first...Karl Rove had a big issue with it in studio, there was a big discussion between him, Megyn and the stat nerds....guess you missed it.

Your point?

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:52 PM
no they aren't...they're realists. come on. We all know what the left does. They are the evil party...and we all know what the right does. They are the stupid party. The supporters of the evil party have nothing to lose and they back their party even if it means compromising their character and their souls. The stupid party gets the criticism from their base but they are too stupid to learn how to fight the left. They won't even listen to us. it's gonna hurt them in the long run.

I think both of them are plenty stupid and plenty evil.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Your point?

That they called Ohio based on in house (Fox News) projections.

roadmaster
11-11-2012, 09:54 PM
But the problem here raised up when a majority of illegals had no insurance. I got stopped too at check points but had a license and insurance. So how are they targeting one group? It's not like they are driving and saying "Hey lets stop this car". A check point mostly looking for drunk drivers don't care what race you are. How can the police be racist at these?

GrassrootsConservative
11-11-2012, 09:54 PM
That they called Ohio based on in house (Fox News) projections.

I think the numbers were skewed from the beginning.

Conley
11-11-2012, 09:57 PM
But the problem here raised up when a majority of illegals had no insurance. I got stopped too at check points but had a license and insurance. So how are they targeting one group? It's not like they are driving and saying "Hey lets stop this car". A check point mostly looking for drunk drivers don't care what race you are. How can the police be racist at these?

It's not racist. It's the law and it should be applied equally. If laws exist they should be enforced. If the law isn't right, change the law. I know you see it the same way...so much of this is common sense to most Americans, but put it in the government's hands and it gets twisted.

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 10:12 PM

so it's all Karl's fault? You know what i see fox doing...caving. They don't have all right wingers. They have left wingers on there too and anywhere the left goes they bring lies and deceit with them. They can't help it...they don't even see it anymore....they're reprobates.

Calypso Jones
11-11-2012, 10:16 PM
It's not racist. It's the law and it should be applied equally. If laws exist they should be enforced. If the law isn't right, change the law. I know you see it the same way...so much of this is common sense to most Americans, but put it in the government's hands and it gets twisted.

it should be but it isn't. The left had to have that hate crime legislation. They were convinced that if that legislation passed they could round up right wingers. Didn't work out like that. There are lefties...for want of a better term for those who are a protected class under democrat wings, minorities, blacks, homosexuals, that are committing these crime. They are the ones...and what does the typical democrat local official do? They say, 'we don't know why they did this' or 'this is not a hate crime' when it most definitely IS a hate crime. We see this all over the place. ONCe in a great while, the perp is prosecuted but most of them are not prosecuted using the legislation that the left wing was dead set for.