PDA

View Full Version : Is Hussein Obama Buying Off Libertarians…

Taxcutter
11-12-2012, 08:41 AM
…with promises of legal weed?

They say everyone has their price.

Legalized weed is just another form of “stuff.” Just like EBTs, EIC, Obamaphones, and Section Eight Housing.

Is legal weed more important than runaway regulation?

Cigar
11-12-2012, 08:57 AM
I hope so ...

... and when the hell are going to stop that stupid ban on Cuban Cigars

Peter1469
11-12-2012, 09:10 AM
I can understand why Libertarians didn't come out for Mitt. Mitt was dangerous. He is a big government guy. And he is not a lazy man like Obama. He could do a lot of damage as POTUS.

Mainecoons
11-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Barry may be lazy but the radicals around him in his government and in the bureaucracy aren't.

Peter1469
11-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Barry may be lazy but the radicals around him in his government and in the bureaucracy aren't.

Obama is filling sandbags, stacking them around the White House, and isn't coming out for 4 years. His main goal will be to cover up the scandals of his first term.

Cigar
11-12-2012, 09:35 AM

4 years of this ... I love it. :thumbsup:

patrickt
11-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Obama is filling sandbags, stacking them around the White House, and isn't coming out for 4 years. His main goal will be to cover up the scandals of his first term.

Nonsense. He'll continue working on a communist country that he can, for the first time in his adult life, be proud of.

Calypso Jones
11-12-2012, 10:07 AM
at least 68 regulations and rules are coming out of the black house on a daily basis.

Calypso Jones
11-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Libertarians? isn't it more factual to say drug users? who claim to be libertarian. Why shouldn't he? He bought off blacks and leftists. mexicans, muslims, stupid promiscuous women, baby killers, marxists, race and class baiters.

Cigar
11-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Libertarians? isn't it more factual to say drug users? who claim to be libertarian. Why shouldn't he? He bought off blacks and leftists. mexicans, muslims, stupid promiscuous women, baby killers, marxists, race and class baiters.

... and Whites :)

GrassrootsConservative
11-12-2012, 10:13 AM
I hope so ...

... and when the hell are going to stop that stupid ban on Cuban Cigars

You're Cuban?

Calypso Jones
11-12-2012, 10:34 AM
no. he's not cuban. But as far as castro goes, he'd hit it.

KC
11-12-2012, 10:59 AM

Is it the case that all people who are in favor of legalization are users or potential users? For example. Three of my friends and I who have never smoked weed all voted for Johnson.

KC
11-12-2012, 11:03 AM
…with promises of legal weed?

They say everyone has their price.

Legalized weed is just another form of “stuff.” Just like EBTs, EIC, Obamaphones, and Section Eight Housing.

Is legal weed more important than runaway regulation?

Libertarians would have to be total morons to believe him. This administration has been particularly hard on enforcing pot laws. Barack Obama is not a civil or social libertarian.

GrassrootsConservative
11-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Anyone who votes for Obama thinking he's going to legalize marijuana is a fool.

He hasn't yet, and he's still got a couple hundred campaign promises to other groups of people before he captures the votes of stoners.

Amnesty for immigrants as promised? Nope.
Guantanamo Bay closed? Nope.
Oceans lowered? Nope.
The list goes on and on.

Why would you get to legally consume any of the Messiah's favorite drug now that he can't smoke crack and fuck gay guys in limos? All the weed belongs to him, in his eyes.

I am Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.

Cigar
11-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Anyone who votes for Obama thinking he's going to legalize marijuana is a fool.

He hasn't yet, and he's still got a couple hundred campaign promises to other groups of people before he captures the votes of stoners.

Amnesty for immigrants as promised? Nope.
Guantanamo Bay closed? Nope.
Oceans lowered? Nope.
The list goes on and on.

Why would you get to legally consume any of the Messiah's favorite drug now that he can't smoke crack and fuck gay guys in limos? All the weed belongs to him, in his eyes.

I am Barack Hussein Obama and I approve this message.

... just like he's taking you're/theirs GUNS!

Peter1469
11-12-2012, 12:05 PM
... just like he's taking you're/theirs GUNS!

What gun? I lost that in a boating accident years ago. :wink: