PDA

View Full Version : Robert Mueller, Conspiracy Theorist

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 12:35 AM
Robert Mueller, Conspiracy Theorist (http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/07/30/robert-mueller-conspiracy-theorist/)

He’s unfit to be special counsel

by Justin Raimondo Posted on July 31, 2017

When former FBI chief Robert Mueller was appointed as Special Counsel to preside over the “Russia-gate” probe, official Washington sang hosannas. Democrats, Republicans, the pundits, and the cocktail party chatterers of every persuasion swooned over his “impeccable” credentials.

That should’ve served as a warning sign, right there. Because what are those credentials? What is the Mueller record, and why does it inspire confidence in all the usual suspects?

Mueller has been consistently wrong about every important investigation he’s been involved in: and not only that – he’s erred on the side of a group-thinking warmongering and utterly clueless political class.

Let’s start with the most egregious case: the “Amerithrax” investigation. When, in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, letters containing anthrax showed up at the offices of NBC, the New York Post, and two US Senators, then FBI Director Mueller mobilized his agency to get to the bottom of a crime that shocked the nation – and helped push us into the Iraq war. Colin Powell used the anthrax attacks in his talking points for war with Iraq, telling the United Nations:

“Less than a teaspoon of dry anthrax, a little bit about this amount – this is just about the amount of a teaspoon – less than a teaspoon full of dry anthrax in an envelope shutdown the United States Senate in the fall of 2001. This forced several hundred people to undergo emergency medical treatment and killed two postal workers just from an amount just about this quantity that was inside of an envelope.”

The Iraqis, intoned Powell, had never accounted for their biological weapons. The implication was clear: the Iraqis were behind the anthrax attacks. Americans were told by their government that another terrorist attack utilizing biological weapons was imminent: they rushed to the hardware stores and bought up duct tape and plastic tarps. Mueller appeared before Congress, testifying that cooperation between Iraq and al-Qaeda on US terrain represented a direct threat:

“Secretary Powell presented evidence last week that Baghdad has failed to disarm its weapons of mass destruction, willfully attempting to evade and deceive the international community. Our particular concern is that Saddam may supply al-Qaeda with biological, chemical, or radiological material before or during a war with the US to avenge the fall of his regime. Although divergent political goals limit al-Qaeda’s cooperation with Iraq, northern Iraq has emerged as an increasingly important operational base for al-Qaeda associates, and a US-Iraq war could prompt Baghdad to more directly engage al-Qaeda.”

[...]

Robert Mueller has a history of duplicity and incompetence that stretches back to his time as the director of the FBI during the Bush administration.

Not only was he a strong supporter of the deceitful "weapons of mass destruction" narrative being used to justify the disastrous invasion and occupation of Iraq, he wrongly ruined a man's life during the botched anthrax investigations in 2001.

It is incredible that an incompetent, duplicitous hack like Mueller was picked to head up the special investigation of "Russian interference" and that so many establishment sycophants blindly sang his praises in response to his appointment.

The man couldn't investigate his way out of a wet paper bag.

resister
07-31-2017, 12:43 AM
Yet democrat dupes, eat it up, this thread will prove it!

Common
07-31-2017, 06:28 AM
Plus hes best buddies with comey, the entire mueller thing is a setup.

stjames1_53
07-31-2017, 06:48 AM
Robert Mueller has a history of duplicity and incompetence that stretches back to his time as the director of the FBI during the Bush administration.

Not only was he a strong supporter of the deceitful "weapons of mass destruction" narrative being used to justify the disastrous invasion and occupation of Iraq, he wrongly ruined a man's life during the botched anthrax investigations in 2001.

It is incredible that an incompetent, duplicitous hack like Mueller was picked to head up the special investigation of "Russian interference" and that so many establishment sycophants blindly sang his praises in response to his appointment.

I've been saying, at $20,000 per hour, he's in it for the money. He's been hard at it for 4 months plus....and still nothing. The fact that he was tied to Bush and Obama made him a poor choice.

Bo-4
07-31-2017, 08:13 AM
Thousands of others who have worked with him and under his direction would disagree with your assessment.

But guess it's understandable if one believes Russia is a nothing-burger conspiracy theory ...

Then one would be prone to feel that someone investigating it is a conspiracy theorist.

stjames1_53
07-31-2017, 08:16 AM
Thousands of others who have worked with him and under his direction would disagree with your assessment.

But guess it's understandable if one believes Russia is a nothing-burger conspiracy theory ...

Then one would be prone to feel that someone investigating it is a conspiracy theorist.

4 months and nothing. You damned well know that if Mueller has found anything, he would have exposed it by now

midcan5
07-31-2017, 08:17 AM
"So here I come to thee
Against my will; and surely do I trow
Thou dost not wish to see me. Still 'tis true
That no man loves the messenger of ill."

Antigone

Casper
07-31-2017, 09:05 AM
4 months and nothing. You damned well know that if Mueller has found anything, he would have exposed it by now
Ken Starr investigated for 4.5 years, so be patient, still lots of digging to do. What we do know, members of the Trump administration were in contact with Russians, members of the trump family were in contact with the Russians, there are some real shading dealings with Russian Banks that may include money laundering or worse, trump continues to want to remove the sanctions from Russia even though the Congress is nearly 100% against the idea and even passed a Bill to tie trumps hands. No not a thing to see here folks, only in the mind in the trumpling is there nothing to warrant an in-depth investigation and obviously the Republicans agree since it is they got this ball rolling.

Crepitus
07-31-2017, 09:30 AM

Thats it, attack the investigator just like Trump wants you to. We knew this was coming, it's not gonna work.

Casper
07-31-2017, 09:44 AM
Thats it, attack the investigator just like Trump wants you to. We knew this was coming, it's not gonna work.

Well, when playing the victim card fails they only have a few choices, attacking the messenger has always been a favorite tactic of trump and his trumplings only do as they are directed, it is what sheep do. I doubt that when it all explodes in their faces there will be enough sheep dip to wash away their stupidity, oh well, it is not like I really care what happens to them in the end, they are the ones that supported the POS so they own it.

The Xl
07-31-2017, 09:57 AM

Doesn't matter if billions worked with him and disagreed. Mueller was a hack them and he's a hack now.

The Xl
07-31-2017, 09:59 AM
I've been saying, at $20,000 per hour, he's in it for the money. He's been hard at it for 4 months plus....and still nothing. The fact that he was tied to Bush and Obama made him a poor choice.

He's making 20K an hour? If so, he has every motive to prolong this nonsense.....

Casper
07-31-2017, 10:00 AM
Doesn't matter if billions worked with him and disagreed. Mueller was a hack them and he's a hack now.
Correction: "Special Prosecutor hack"

Bo-4
07-31-2017, 11:10 AM

No i don't damn well know that .. he appears to be running a very tight ship and the investigation is now expanding into his biz dealings.

FOLLOW THE MONEY! :cool2:

hanger4
07-31-2017, 11:23 AM
No i don't damn well know that .. he appears to be running a very tight ship and the investigation is now expanding into his biz dealings.

Interesting, Comey's fired and the leaks stop.

Coincidence ??

Casper
07-31-2017, 11:27 AM
Interesting, Comey's fired and the leaks stop.

Coincidence ??
Did they? Great, then it should be smooooth sailing for trump from here on out, :smiley_ROFLMAO:

hanger4
07-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Did they? Great, then it should be smooooth sailing for trump from here on out, :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Wut ??

Casper
07-31-2017, 11:34 AM
Wut ??

Look, I am sorry you have trouble keeping up today, maybe a nap is order and you will be more attentive later. Maybe.....

MisterVeritis
07-31-2017, 11:37 AM
Well, when playing the victim card fails they only have a few choices, attacking the messenger has always been a favorite tactic of trump and his trumplings only do as they are directed, it is what sheep do. I doubt that when it all explodes in their faces there will be enough sheep dip to wash away their stupidity, oh well, it is not like I really care what happens to them in the end, they are the ones that supported the POS so they own it.
What do you believe will explode?

We who voted for President Trump wish he could be a perfect President. We are happy to have him in the office despite any personal foibles he may have.

hanger4
07-31-2017, 11:43 AM
Look, I am sorry you have trouble keeping up today, maybe a nap is order and you will be more attentive later. Maybe.....

Try lucidity coupled with an understanding of what's being discussed.

Casper
07-31-2017, 11:45 AM
Awwww, someone did not realize that when I said that their time was up with Casper on this site, that it meant that they had joined their piggy friend on my Ignore list.
Now they know.

Casper
07-31-2017, 11:45 AM
Go for it, after your nap.

MisterVeritis
07-31-2017, 11:49 AM
Awwww, someone did not realize that when I said that their time was up with Casper on this site, that it meant that they had joined their piggy friend on my Ignore list.
Now they know.
Casper is in her safe space. LOL.

Brett Nortje
07-31-2017, 12:17 PM
If this was to get serious, we would need to understand that the war in iraq was based on reports that got to the media, where the topics discussed in parliament were based on what the politicians wanted to talk about, because, they heard their support base talking about these things. this was for votes - they invaded iraq because they wanted to destabilize the region and usher in a pre organised arab spring, of course.

The russian hacking saga is about the russian hackers having some evidence of interfering, of course, or it would have been placed on others too. these hackers had the best interest of their own agenda with america in mind, as they knew from clinton's record she is swift to action and slow to negotiations. this is the same as her whole election, evidence that she sits back to allow others to make mistakes - this is extreme action and inaction behaviour, of course, as, someone that holds back this much must have a plan they are hiding, yes? did she have a plan - why did she stay silent? it was hanging a person out to dry while she simply said she would need to raise taxes, hoping that trump would ruin himself. then, this raising of taxes is a strong action without a explanation, of course. another example of clinton being 'quick to action' and 'slow to logic,' is that she has organized a charity - these funds should go to state welfare, and, instead, she claims some of them for herself, yes? for these reasons, it was clearly a case of the russians doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:26 PM

How do these "thousands" of people override the fact that Mueller was a strong supporter of deceitful WMD intelligence or that he ruined a man's life in a botched investigation of the anthrax attacks?

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:29 PM
Ken Starr investigated for 4.5 years, so be patient, still lots of digging to do. What we do know, members of the Trump administration were in contact with Russians, members of the trump family were in contact with the Russians, there are some real shading dealings with Russian Banks that may include money laundering or worse, trump continues to want to remove the sanctions from Russia even though the Congress is nearly 100% against the idea and even passed a Bill to tie trumps hands. No not a thing to see here folks, only in the mind in the trumpling is there nothing to warrant an in-depth investigation and obviously the Republicans agree since it is they got this ball rolling.
This has nothing to do with Mueller's unfitness to lead the investigation.

He's an incompetent with a track record of failure.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:32 PM

Mueller deserves to be attacked. His track record is abysmal. I find it offensive that anyone who had anything to do with disseminating bunk WMD intelligence is allowed to influence public policy. And I find it equally offensive that a man who botched the anthrax investigation and ruined a man's life in the process is charged with conducting an important investigation.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:35 PM
Attacking the messenger? That's exactly what you just did in this post. You realize that, right? You still haven't addressed the substance of my opening post concerning Mueller's involvement in disseminating deceitful war propaganda and botching the anthrax investigation.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:36 PM
Correction: "Special Prosecutor hack"

Still a hack though.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:37 PM

Yea, just like he was running a tight ship during the anthrax investigations where he pursued a man based on zero evidence, ruining his life in the process.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:38 PM
Now they know.

I suggest you address the thread topic.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:40 PM
What's next?

Are they going to bring Colin Powell out of retirement so he can give the country a briefing on the Russian "hacks"?

I feel like it's only a matter of time before someone accuses Putin of harboring "weapons of mass destruction".

Casper
07-31-2017, 01:48 PM
This has nothing to do with Mueller's unfitness to lead the investigation.

He's an incompetent with a track record of failure.

Then you and trump have nothing to worry about.

Casper
07-31-2017, 01:48 PM
I suggest you address the thread topic.

I suggest you mind your own business.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:52 PM
Then you and trump have nothing to worry about.
I never said I was worried.

As for Trump, he definitely has a reason to worry with an incompetent leading an investigation into him and his associates.

Or were you under the impression that incompetent prosecutors cannot do harm to others?

You might want to ask Steven Hatfill about that.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 01:52 PM
I suggest you mind your own business.

This is my thread and your off topic posting is definitely my business.

Address the thread topic or GTFO.

Casper
07-31-2017, 02:06 PM
This is my thread and your off topic posting is definitely my business.

Address the thread topic or GTFO.
Ok, I will leave you to your whine thread, make sure to have some cheese to go with it. Besides I am having a great day, the Mooch is fired, managed to make it 10 days before being thrown away like the POS he is. Gonna be fun watching your golden boy lose his head, maybe a Christmas Present, naaa, he may already be toast by then. Tic, Tic, Tic....................

MisterVeritis
07-31-2017, 02:08 PM
Ok, I will leave you to your whine thread, make sure to have some cheese to go with it. Besides I am having a great day, the Mooch is fired, managed to make it 10 days before being thrown away like the POS he is. Gonna be fun watching your golden boy lose his head, maybe a Christmas Present, naaa, he may already be toast by then. Tic, Tic, Tic....................
Wouldn't it be cool to get rid of the coup plotters and the coup supporters all at once?

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 02:48 PM

I don't care if Trump loses his head. In fact, I am kind of hoping his political enemies manage to drive him out somehow. This will have the effect of disenfranchising the millions of Americans who supported Trump, putting further strain on the farcical "union" at the heart of the US political system. My only purpose is to help Trump supporters understand what is happening to them so they can be appropriately outraged.

Casper
07-31-2017, 03:01 PM
I don't care if Trump loses his head. In fact, I am kind of hoping his political enemies manage to drive him out somehow. This will have the effect of disenfranchising the millions of Americans who supported Trump, putting further strain on the farcical "union" at the heart of the US political system. My only purpose is to help Trump supporters understand what is happening to them so they can be appropriately outraged.
So you tell me to leave and I agree then you keep posting to me, that is not Kosher.

So, your goal is to get the trumplings to start a Revolution, when their golden boy is removed per the Constitution? Yes, I know what you mean, not very American of you, now is it.

Don't bother, you said leave your thread and I had my say.

Have fun now.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 03:06 PM
So you tell me to leave and I agree then you keep posting to me, that is not Kosher.

So, your goal is to get the trumplings to start a Revolution, when their golden boy is removed per the Constitution? Yes, I know what you mean, not very American of you, now is it.

Don't bother, you said leave your thread and I had my say.

Have fun now.
I gave you two options.

Address the thread topic or leave.

For some reason, you would rather leave than address the thread topic.

Anyway, you must have forgotten your heritage, because nothing is more American than a revolution. I would prefer a peaceful one where the union is dissolved in an orderly and mutual fashion, but that depends largely on how Democrats respond to secession.

Casper
07-31-2017, 04:12 PM
I gave you two options.

Address the thread topic or leave.

For some reason, you would rather leave than address the thread topic.

Anyway, you must have forgotten your heritage, because nothing is more American than a revolution. I would prefer a peaceful one where the union is dissolved in an orderly and mutual fashion, but that depends largely on how Democrats respond to secession.
Actually I did discuss the topic, you just did not like what I had to say.
You are calling for the overthrow of the American government and the break of the United States of America, in my circles we call that Treason, but I am sure in your warped world you consider yourself like the Founders, the problem is you specialty is demolition. I think you have said I need to hear.............

del
07-31-2017, 04:13 PM
you first

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 04:28 PM
Actually I did discuss the topic, you just did not like what I had to say.

Please explain what the following post has to do with the thread topic:

Now they know.

You are calling for the overthrow of the American government...

No I'm not. I'm advocating for the peaceful dissolution of the political union between the States.

...and the break of the United States of America, in my circles we call that Treason...

Then your circles are extremely uneducated, because political speech is not even close to treason. In fact, it's protected by the first amendment.

...but I am sure in your warped world you consider yourself like the Founders, the problem is you specialty is demolition. I think you have said I need to hear.............

My ideology is based entirely on what the founding fathers said about governments and natural rights, especially Thomas Jefferson and anti-federalists like Patrick Henry.

Your problem is that you have very little understanding of American history.

Casper
07-31-2017, 04:52 PM
Please explain what the following post has to do with the thread topic:

No I'm not. I'm advocating for the peaceful dissolution of the political union between the States.

Then your circles are extremely uneducated, because political speech is not even close to treason. In fact, it's protected by the first amendment.

My ideology is based entirely on what the founding fathers said about governments and natural rights, especially Thomas Jefferson and anti-federalists like Patrick Henry.

Your problem is that you have very little understanding of American history.
Nope, I already said I was leaving, you just cannot help yourself. FYI I have been a lifelong student of History, we are living it as we speak, what you suggest is against what the Founders built, Period. In my book you are UnAmerican.

MisterVeritis
07-31-2017, 05:08 PM
Nope, I already said I was leaving, you just cannot help yourself. FYI I have been a lifelong student of History, we are living it as we speak, what you suggest is against what the Founders built, Period. In my book you are UnAmerican.
Do you have any plans to expose the wisdom a lifelong student of history should have?

hanger4
07-31-2017, 05:08 PM
you first

I seem to be lucid enough for you to understand, but you seldom discuss the topic, so this is just another in your looooooog list of pointless posts.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 05:10 PM

Right, you would rather leave than discuss the thread topic. We've already established that.

Anyway, what I suggest is 100% consistent with what people like Thomas Jefferson and Patrick Henry believed. If you think otherwise, it can only be explained by an ignorance of history.

But don't take my word for it. Here it is straight from the horse's mouth:

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them...
--Declaration of Independence

...Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined. I am answered by gentlemen, that though I might speak of terrors, yet the fact was, that we were surrounded by none of the dangers apprehended. I conceive this new Government to be one of those dangers: It has produced those horrors which distress many of our best citizens. We are come hither to preserve the poor commonwealth of Virginia, if it can be possibly done: Something must be done to preserve your liberty and mine: The Confederation; this same despised Government, merits, in my opinion, the highest encomium: It carried us through a long and dangerous war: It rendered us victorious in that bloody conflict with a powerful nation: It has secured us a territory greater than any European monarch possesses: And shall a Government which has been thus strong and vigorous, be accused of imbecility and abandoned for want of energy? Consider what you are about to do before you part with this Government...
--Patrick Henry

Your understanding of American history is one dimensional.