PDA

View Full Version : The Establishment Is Ripping the Union Apart

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 02:57 PM
The totally manufactured "Russian collusion" narrative being pushed by establishment Democrats and Republicans is a blatant attempt to nullify the will of the American electorate.

If they succeed in their endeavor, it will represent a blatant repudiation of the representative form of democracy that supposedly binds Americans to each other.

Trump supporters are watching as their chosen representative is subject to one of the most blatant and aggressive coup attempts in the country's history. I have little doubt MANY of his supporters are losing faith in government with each passing day. They may also be questioning the propriety of the "union" that binds them to their political enemies.

In this way, I see Trump as a sort of sacrificial lamb on the alter of the deep state. If they manage to destroy him, it will cause many millions of Americans to lose faith in the system. Serious secessionist movements may arise from the ashes of his ruined presidency.

The destruction of Trump will be the catalyst that finally rids Americans of this perverse "union" once and for all.

So I say to the establishment: Keep up the good work. You have done more to jeopardize the system's legitimacy in under a year than libertarians have been able to do in decades.

Bravo!

Casper
07-31-2017, 03:05 PM
Pure Conspiracy Theory BS............I believe this thread is in the wrong section.

del
07-31-2017, 03:07 PM
*peoples choice*

less than half the popular vote

lol

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 03:12 PM
Pure Conspiracy Theory BS............I believe this thread is in the wrong section.
So you want to censor my speech because you don't like what I have to say.

Not very American of you.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 03:12 PM
*peoples choice*

less than half the popular vote

lol
I never said Trump was the "people's choice".

del
07-31-2017, 03:14 PM
I never said Trump was the "people's choice".
good for you

i suspect most people would be happy to watch him ride into yesterday's sunset.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 03:21 PM
good for you

i suspect most people would be happy to watch him ride into yesterday's sunset.

I suspect most people do not care one way or the other because most people pay almost no attention to politics.

What really matters is how politically involved people will perceive what is happening and there are millions of Trump supporters watching the slow-mo ruination of their chosen representative.

This does not bode well for the health of the union, but that's a good thing.

del
07-31-2017, 03:27 PM
I suspect most people do not care one way or the other because most people pay almost no attention to politics.

What really matters is how politically involved people will perceive what is happening and there are millions of Trump supporters watching the slow-mo ruination of their chosen representative.

This does not bode well for the health of the union, but that's a good thing.

all trump's problems are self inflicted

anyone stupid enough to believe otherwise probably thinks it doesn't bode well for the health of the union

Casper
07-31-2017, 03:28 PM
So you want to censor my speech because you don't like what I have to say.

Nope, I believe you posted this in the Wrong Section, ramble away with your theories all you wish just do it where it belongs.

Don't be so sensitive, now back to it, whatever it is .............

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 03:35 PM
all trump's problems are self inflicted

Some certainly are. But the atmosphere of anti-Russian hysteria was manufactured entirely by his political enemies. Some people are just too dumb to see it or too dishonest to admit it.

anyone stupid enough to believe otherwise probably thinks it doesn't bode well for the health of the union

No, you're right. Increasing hatred and division among major political factions can only be a good thing for unionism in America.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 03:36 PM
Nope, I believe you posted this in the Wrong Section, ramble away with your theories all you wish just do it where it belongs.

Don't be so sensitive, now back to it, whatever it is .............

In other words, you want to relegate my thread to a lightly trafficked subforum where less people will see it, all because you don't like what I'm saying.

del
07-31-2017, 04:01 PM
Some certainly are. But the atmosphere of anti-Russian hysteria was manufactured entirely by his political enemies. Some people are just too dumb to see it or too dishonest to admit it.

No, you're right. Increasing hatred and division among major political factions can only be a good thing for unionism in America.

monomania is amusing

Casper
07-31-2017, 04:04 PM
In other words, you want to relegate my thread to a lightly trafficked subforum where less people will see it, all because you don't like what I'm saying.

Once again, say whatever comes to mind, just in the correct section. This thread is a Theory of yours nothing more than what you came up with.
You want to see the Union dissolved, you have stated it openly, so do not talk to me about being Un-American, being that you want the USA to cease to exist. By the way even some trumplings might take offense at that idea.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 04:11 PM
monomania is amusing
You're the ones who are obsessed with Russia and keep talking about it. I'm just commenting on it.

del
07-31-2017, 04:12 PM
You're the ones who are obsessed with Russia and keep talking about it. I'm just commenting on it.
mmm hmmm

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 04:15 PM
Once again, say whatever comes to mind, just in the correct section. This thread is a Theory of yours nothing more than what you came up with.
You want to see the Union dissolved, you have stated it openly, so do not talk to me about being Un-American, being that you want the USA to cease to exist. By the way even some trumplings might take offense at that idea.

You realize America existed BEFORE the USA, right? That even if the union were dissolved, there would still be an America?

Anyway, this is in the correct section. Just because you don't like what I'm saying does not mean my thread should be slapped with a pejorative label and sent to a lightly trafficked subforum where nobody will see it. That is just a form of censorship and very anti-American of you.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 04:17 PM
mmm hmmm

It's true.

You're the ones who have been posting dozens of Russia-related threads every day for months now.

As soon as you guys stop obsessing over it, I will stop commenting on your obsession.

Common
07-31-2017, 06:12 PM
The democrats could not accept losing and the republicans couldnt accept that an outsider smacked their ass's for all 17 in the primary.

So they decided to tear this country to shreds. Lets be clear Obama started this entire ball rolling splitting the country in two.

There will be repercussions for incumbents, ive never seen people more disgusted with govt

del
07-31-2017, 06:16 PM
It's true.

You're the ones who have been posting dozens of Russia-related threads every day for months now.

As soon as you guys stop obsessing over it, I will stop commenting on your obsession.
i'm sorry

am i supposed to give shit?

Mister D
07-31-2017, 07:02 PM
The democrats could not accept losing and the republicans couldnt accept that an outsider smacked their ass's for all 17 in the primary.

So they decided to tear this country to shreds. Lets be clear Obama started this entire ball rolling splitting the country in two.

There will be repercussions for incumbents, ive never seen people more disgusted with govt

Yeah, pretty much.

Doublejack
07-31-2017, 07:14 PM
Same shit different president.

The only difference is the way Trump is handling it.

It's not good at all, but it's mostly his own doing.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 09:02 PM
i'm sorry

am i supposed to give $#@!?

Am I supposed to give a shit if you give a shit?

ripmeister
07-31-2017, 09:20 PM
The totally manufactured "Russian collusion" narrative being pushed by establishment Democrats and Republicans is a blatant attempt to nullify the will of the American electorate.

If they succeed in their endeavor, it will represent a blatant repudiation of the representative form of democracy that supposedly binds Americans to each other.

Trump supporters are watching as their chosen representative is subject to one of the most blatant and aggressive coup attempts in the country's history. I have little doubt MANY of his supporters are losing faith in government with each passing day. They may also be questioning the propriety of the "union" that binds them to their political enemies.

In this way, I see Trump as a sort of sacrificial lamb on the alter of the deep state. If they manage to destroy him, it will cause many millions of Americans to lose faith in the system. Serious secessionist movements may arise from the ashes of his ruined presidency.

The destruction of Trump will be the catalyst that finally rids Americans of this perverse "union" once and for all.

So I say to the establishment: Keep up the good work. You have done more to jeopardize the system's legitimacy in under a year than libertarians have been able to do in decades.

Bravo!

So as a Libertarian I guess you disagree with the stance Jeff Flake has taken on The Donald.

ripmeister
07-31-2017, 09:29 PM
Self-inflicted. The latest revelation about the Don Jr statement is just another example. His days of riffing to the New York Post about some deal or some social peccadillos with no consequences. Doesn't cut it anymore when you are POTUS. His statements matter and to act like they don't is intellectually dishonest.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 09:49 PM
So as a Libertarian I guess you disagree with the stance Jeff Flake has taken on The Donald.
I don't know what his stance is.

Ethereal
07-31-2017, 09:50 PM
Self-inflicted. The latest revelation about the Don Jr statement is just another example. His days of riffing to the New York Post about some deal or some social peccadillos with no consequences. Doesn't cut it anymore when you are POTUS. His statements matter and to act like they don't is intellectually dishonest.
How is the Russian hysteria being whipped up by the media and the intelligence agencies Donald Trump's fault?

donttread
08-01-2017, 07:23 AM

Bravo!

The death warrant of the Republic was signed , probably illegally, in 1913. We are witnessing the death throws.

donttread
08-01-2017, 07:24 AM
Same shit different president.

The only difference is the way Trump is handling it.

It's not good at all, but it's mostly his own doing.

Yet still the same shit.

ripmeister
08-01-2017, 11:28 AM
How is the Russian hysteria being whipped up by the media and the intelligence agencies Donald Trump's fault?
Because of the lies and evasions of the truth surrounding the controversy. This latest thing with Don Jr.s response is a perfect example. Apparently, advisors said to come clean on it but The Salesman chose a different route, only to be exposed. This raises suspicions as it rightly should. Most of it has nothing to do with legalities but it engenders a mistrust about ones honesty. Can you seriously say you would take the POTUS at his word after all that he has done? I sure wouldn't.

ripmeister
08-01-2017, 11:30 AM
I don't know what his stance is.
You should check him out. He's always been in McCains shadow but I think he and you are like thinkers. I wouldn't agree with a lot of his positions but he's not afraid to call it as he sees it when it comes to the current POTUS.

donttread
08-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Because of the lies and evasions of the truth surrounding the controversy. This latest thing with Don Jr.s response is a perfect example. Apparently, advisors said to come clean on it but The Salesman chose a different route, only to be exposed. This raises suspicions as it rightly should. Most of it has nothing to do with legalities but it engenders a mistrust about ones honesty. Can you seriously say you would take the POTUS at his word after all that he has done? I sure wouldn't.

When will people recognize Donkephant slight of hand when they see it?

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 01:27 PM

The lies and evasions came after the fact. It's clear this Russia nonsense was manufactured purely as a means of destroying Trump. So, no, I do not believe anything Trump says and never have, but to blame him for the hysteria surrounding Russia is nonsensical.

ripmeister
08-01-2017, 01:47 PM
The lies and evasions came after the fact. It's clear this Russia nonsense was manufactured purely as a means of destroying Trump. So, no, I do not believe anything Trump says and never have, but to blame him for the hysteria surrounding Russia is nonsensical.
We could debate the genesis of it all but there is no doubt he has fanned the flames with his actions.

ripmeister
08-01-2017, 01:48 PM
When will people recognize Donkephant slight of hand when they see it?
What is that supposed to mean?

Cthulhu
08-01-2017, 02:18 PM
If Trump is the last elected president, things could get hairy.

Plenty of preexisting factions want to make big changes to the way the lines are drawn on a map.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

The Xl
08-01-2017, 02:28 PM
The greatest thing about Trump is, the shenanigans the deep state are engaging in against him are so ridiculously transparent that it's waking millions of people up to the fraud of a system we have.

nic34
08-01-2017, 02:41 PM

Bravo!

So what is the will of the American electorate, really?

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 03:33 PM
So what is the will of the American electorate, really?

A combination of the voting public and the electoral college.

donttread
08-01-2017, 04:17 PM
What is that supposed to mean?

Well while we are arguing about Trump/ Russia connetion the government is doing stuff behind our back. Real stories get lost in the silly hype that will never go anywhere. Funds come up missing, sometimes billions, or spy on American programs are launched and maintained while the people and the media are too distracted by bullshit to know.
"Don't look behind the curtain. Nothing to see here . Look at the "show" out there.

ripmeister
08-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Well while we are arguing about Trump/ Russia connetion the government is doing stuff behind our back. Real stories get lost in the silly hype that will never go anywhere. Funds come up missing, sometimes billions, or spy on American programs are launched and maintained while the people and the media are too distracted by bull$#@! to know.
"Don't look behind the curtain. Nothing to see here . Look at the "show" out there.

I was simply pointing out the actions that have led to a state of distrust on the part of many of us. I stipulated that it has little to do with illegalities rather it's whether I can believe anything that comes out of the POTUS' mouth or from his Twitter feed.

donttread
08-02-2017, 07:18 AM
I was simply pointing out the actions that have led to a state of distrust on the part of many of us. I stipulated that it has little to do with illegalities rather it's whether I can believe anything that comes out of the POTUS' mouth or from his Twitter feed.

I was responding to post 34 where you directly asked me "what is that supposed to mean" about post 31. As far as what you say in this post , you can't trust federal politicians in general and you certainly can't belive them. Whether they say the lies, write them, tweet them or lie in body language. Further you'd be a fool to trust government generated statistics.

ripmeister
08-02-2017, 09:35 AM
I was responding to post 34 where you directly asked me "what is that supposed to mean" about post 31. As far as what you say in this post , you can't trust federal politicians in general and you certainly can't belive them. Whether they say the lies, write them, tweet them or lie in body language. Further you'd be a fool to trust government generated statistics.
While I was not a Reaganite I do try to follow his "Trust but verify" tenet when it comes to such matters.

donttread
08-03-2017, 07:36 AM
While I was not a Reaganite I do try to follow his "Trust but verify" tenet when it comes to such matters.

That MAY have been true then. But now it's "distrust but verify" The peoblem is how do you verify government generate stats about things like unemployment , for example.
A few years ago you could have verified that the government didn't warrantlessly spy on Americans in large numbers. But your verification would have been incorrect.
Between the secret spying, and now open spying , the "too big to fail " scam , the "Iraq is a world threat " bullshit, missing TARP and missing Fed money ....... Just why would anyone trust our government?

Ethereal
08-12-2017, 03:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdo3xFpN0vg

This is what the earliest stages of a civil war looks like. And it's only going to get worse in the years to come. The presidential election in 2020 will be a powder keg waiting to explode.

suds00
08-12-2017, 06:47 PM
trump is a silly man and we'll be better off when hes gone.

Ethereal
08-12-2017, 07:23 PM
trump is a silly man and we'll be better off when hes gone.
Trump is just a symptom. Even after he leaves (whether it's in 2020 or 2024), the underlying condition will remain. The "union" is coming apart slowly but surely. What we saw in Charlottesville today is just a taste of what's to come.