PDA

View Full Version : Are Liberals Iranian Puppets?

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 12:59 AM
I see a lot of liberals defending Iran and attacking Israel.

Is this because liberals are Iranian puppets who work for the Mullahs and sympathize with Jew-hating terrorists?

When Obama decided to give Iran a giant pile of money and to lift sanctions on Iran, was it because Obama was colluding with the Mullahs in Iran?

These are questions that need answering.

Crepitus
08-01-2017, 01:01 AM
No, but Donald Trump is a Russian one.

resister
08-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Yes, the majority are.

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 01:09 AM
No...

Why not?

Don't they defend Iran? Don't they support lifting sanctions on Iran?

If Donald Trump refuses to certify that Iran is adhering to Obama's nuclear agreement, will Democrats rush to Iran's defense like they always do?

Crepitus
08-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Why not?

If Donald Trump refuses to certify that Iran is adhering to Obama's nuclear agreement, will Democrats rush to Iran's defense like they always do?

Will trump have an actual reason?

resister
08-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Will trump have an actual reason?No reason needed like o bama just give them pallets of cash in the dead of night!

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 01:19 AM
Will trump have an actual reason?

I'm sure the neocons who feed Democrats their anti-Russian talking points will provide Trump with anti-Iranian talking points of his own.

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 01:20 AM
No reason needed like o bama just give them pallets of cash in the dead of night!

And he agreed to lift sanctions on Iran, the number one state sponsor of terrorism in the world!

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Ironically enough, in voting for the sanctions bill, Democrats made it much easier for Trump to deliver on his campaign promise to tear up Obama's nuclear deal.

Democrats are so committed to hating Russia and demonizing Russia that they are willing to help Trump destroy one of Obama's signature foreign policy achievements.

Simply amazing.

Agent Zero
08-01-2017, 01:31 AM
Why not?

Trump has already certified that Iran is in conpliance.

resister
08-01-2017, 01:38 AM
So lets sell them a shitload of uranium, or at least a bunch of assault rifles .

Common
08-01-2017, 07:04 AM
What a wonderful inciteful answer, actually its your answer to everything. May I remind you that giving a billion to iran by obama is fact. Liberals attacking israel and defending iran is fact.

Trump and the russians is myth perpetrated by those with less than average intelligence

Common
08-01-2017, 07:06 AM

Thats a lie man you just make crap up to suit your bs, they are considering sanctions on iran right now for non compliance and breaking the treaty OH idiot signed with a country that has Never abided by any agreement

Obama was the biggest foriegn policy failure potus since Jimmy Carter

Private Pickle
08-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Liberals are self-loathing by nature. Maybe Iran's chants for death to America is what attracts them?

Crepitus
08-01-2017, 08:46 AM
No reason needed like o bama just give them pallets of cash in the dead of night!

So You are ok with him blowing off international agreements for no actual reason.

You trumplings and gonna get us all killed

Crepitus
08-01-2017, 08:46 AM
I'm sure the neocons who feed Democrats their anti-Russian talking points will provide Trump with anti-Iranian talking points of his own.

So "no" then.

Dangermouse
08-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Are Illiberals completely insane, or do they just pretend?

nic34
08-01-2017, 09:11 AM

Got your decades mixed up? That was Iraq and it was junior Bush.

resister
08-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Got your decades mixed up? That was Iraq and it was junior Bush.
Enjoy your ignorance.

resister
08-01-2017, 09:43 AM
So You are ok with him blowing off international agreements for no actual reason.

You trumplings and gonna get us all killed
Where the hell did I mention anything about that? Just hand deliver them another several billion in cash.

The Xl
08-01-2017, 10:53 AM
I love this puppet talk. Basically the whole United States government is a puppet proxy for some sort of interest, they're all crooks and criminals, even if these allegations on Trump were proven true, he'd be a needle in a fucking haystack. Hillary Clinton was taking open bribes from Goldman Sachs ffs, par for the course.

Agent Zero
08-01-2017, 11:01 AM
I love this puppet talk. Basically the whole United States government is a puppet proxy for some sort of interest, they're all crooks and criminals, even if these allegations on Trump were proven true, he'd be a needle in a fucking haystack. Hillary Clinton was taking open bribes from Goldman Sachs ffs, par for the course.

Do you mean outright bribes? Political contributions? Speaking fees? Goldman Sachs - isn't that where Ted Cruz's wife works? - donates to everyone, has everyone of every political persuasion speak to them.

As does every other bank in the nation. Bribes? I take it you're in favor of eliminating any and all lobbying?

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=d000000085

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 12:54 PM
I'm aware. But certification happens every ninety days, so there will be many more opportunities for him to derail the nuclear agreement. And when he does, will liberals rush in to defend Iran and the Mullahs like they always do?

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 12:56 PM
So "no" then.
His reasons for derailing the nuclear agreement will be of the same quality as the reasons given for sanctions on Russia, i.e., wildly exaggerated war propaganda cooked up by neocon slime.

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Are Illiberals completely insane, or do they just pretend?

Oh look! Another Iran apologist. Why do you sympathize with state sponsors of terror over a liberal democracy like the USA? That doesn't seem very progressive of you.

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Do you mean outright bribes? Political contributions? Speaking fees? Goldman Sachs - isn't that where Ted Cruz's wife works? - donates to everyone, has everyone of every political persuasion speak to them.

As does every other bank in the nation. Bribes? I take it you're in favor of eliminating any and all lobbying?

I'm sure Goldman Sachs paid to hear Hillary's speeches because they were so stirring and eloquent.

The Xl
08-01-2017, 01:00 PM

It's all "legal" bribery. Getting paid 6 figures for a freaking speech is quid pro quo bribery, period. I'd love to see the system reformed. And I'm no fan of Ted Cruz or the republicans for that matter, so slow your role with that.

Point is, whatever Trump is being accused of is child's play compared to what Hillary engaged in, or the status quo, for that matter. I don't need to be a fan of Trump to see that.

Ethereal
08-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Why can't liberals tell us what they'll do if Trump undoes Obama's nuclear deal? Is it because they don't want to reveal themselves as puppets of Iran?

Shady Slim
08-01-2017, 03:53 PM

. . . and that has exactly what to do with Iranian billions$ ?

Or just talkin out yer arse again?

OddFellow
08-24-2017, 01:04 PM
I have known a lot of muslims in my lifetime. Worked with them and have had muslim friends. One of the best friends I had in high school who treated me better than almost anyone I knew was muslim. I studied the Quran in college in a religious studies class. It is a real shame. When I went back to school to get my Master's degree one of my best college professors was a black Muslim who took care of special needs kids all his life. A very loving person. At my local gas station I go to there are several young muslim men working there who are always very nice to me overtime I go there to get gas or buy cigarettes.

Yes Iran is an enemy, but Israel does a lot things that simply are unfair to muslims. They both contribute to this conflict.

jet57
08-24-2017, 06:14 PM
I see a lot of liberals defending Iran and attacking Israel.

Is this because liberals are Iranian puppets who work for the Mullahs and sympathize with Jew-hating terrorists?

When Obama decided to give Iran a giant pile of money and to lift sanctions on Iran, was it because Obama was colluding with the Mullahs in Iran?

These are questions that need answering.
I don't think that they're defending the Iranian government and their thugs, but rather all the citizens of Iran: some 50% of the population is 40 and under.

jimmyz
08-24-2017, 06:55 PM
It's odd that Dem/Leftist Jews support Palestinians and in turn Iranian backed Hamas and Hezbollah for sure.