PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Trump Afraid of Putin?

Agent Zero
08-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Think about it.

The first major bill of his presidency, but unlike all those executive orders he signed in front of a camera, surrounded by people, holding up for everyone to see, followed by a tweet...and he signs the sanctions bill in private.

Why? Why is he so scared of Putin that he hides in a corner and signs a bill in shame?

What does Putin 'have' on him?

Think about it.

resister
08-03-2017, 12:24 AM
Yeah, if he does not sign them on camera, Putin will not find out. Think about THAT:rollseyes: !

Kalkin
08-03-2017, 12:38 AM
Why Is Trump Afraid of Putin?
Better question: Why are you afraid of Putin?

Agent Zero
08-03-2017, 12:41 AM
Better question: Why are you afraid of Putin?

Lol... I'm happily married and not into golden showers?

Neither Putin, or you, scare me.

Kalkin
08-03-2017, 12:46 AM

Fair enough, but with all the negative attention you give him, there's some strange emotional thing you've got going, imho.

resister
08-03-2017, 12:48 AM

Neither Putin, or you, scare me.More regurgitated bullshit from the discredited dossier, still hanging on to that BS? lol

Agent Zero
08-03-2017, 12:53 AM
Fair enough, but with all the negative attention you give him, there's some strange emotional thing you've got going, imho.

"Strange emotional thing"???

More like concern for the direction our country is headed at the hands of a narcissistic megalomaniac with father issues.

It's called "patriotism", but apparently you don't know what that means.

Agent Zero
08-03-2017, 12:54 AM

Lol. All I'm thinking of now is those eight years of paranoid conspiracy theories and racist hatred directed towards our last president.

resister
08-03-2017, 01:16 AM
Lol. All I'm thinking of now is those eight years of paranoid conspiracy theories and racist hatred directed towards our last president.Did Obama get peed on, too?

hanger4
08-03-2017, 05:25 AM

More like concern for the direction our country is headed at the hands of a narcissistic megalomaniac with father issues.

Dr. Agent Zero I presume ??

DGUtley
08-03-2017, 05:38 AM
Think about it.

The first major bill of his presidency, but unlike all those executive orders he signed in front of a camera, surrounded by people, holding up for everyone to see, followed by a tweet...and he signs the sanctions bill in private.

Why? Why is he so scared of Putin that he hides in a corner and signs a bill in shame?

What does Putin 'have' on him?

Think about it.

Think about it -- he signed the bill sanctioning Russia and he's "afraid" of Putin? The same bill that my liberal friends said he would not sign. It would've been nice if Putin gave trump more flexibility like he did Obama. Let's be honest, if Trump didn't sign it you would've also said he was afraid of Putin.

If Trump cured cancer, you would make a post complaining that he was putting doctors out of work. TDS.

DGUtley
08-03-2017, 05:42 AM
Lol. All I'm thinking of now is those eight years of paranoid conspiracy theories and racist hatred directed towards our last president.

Of course, it could not of been that we just disagreed with Obama's policies. Naturally, it had to be racist.

Beevee
08-03-2017, 06:37 AM
If the Russians could so easily dish the dirt on Hillary, why would anyone not assume they have as much if not more dirt on Trump.
He is being blackmailed by Putin.
His tax returns, his sexual proclivities on film in Moscow and maybe a dozen other things that would convince deplorables that their vote was misplaced.
Time will tell those who continue to believe his daily lies that he will never put America's interests ahead of his own survival.
And it's not as if the Russians haven't done this before.
When Harold Wilson was prime minister in the UK, he ordered not only the destruction of the TSR2, a fighter aircraft being developed way ahead of its time but the plans as well.
The defence authorities were aware of Wilson's involvement but we're powerless to stop it. Americans can do something to stop Trump. The sooner, the better.

Captain Obvious
08-03-2017, 06:43 AM
Better question, why is the low information crowd afraid of Putin?

Loaded question also.

Peter1469
08-03-2017, 06:45 AM

lol

TDS

DGUtley
08-03-2017, 07:03 AM
If the Russians could so easily dish the dirt on Hillary, why would anyone not assume they have as much if not more dirt on Trump.
His tax returns, his sexual proclivities on film in Moscow and maybe a dozen other things that would convince deplorables that their vote was misplaced.
Time will tell those who continue to believe his daily lies that he will never put America's interests ahead of his own survival.
When Harold Wilson was prime minister in the UK, he ordered not only the destruction of the TSR2, a fighter aircraft being developed way ahead of its time but the plans as well.
The defence authorities were aware of Wilson's involvement but we're powerless to stop it. Americans can do something to stop Trump. The sooner, the better.
1. He is not being blackmailed by Putin. Wow.
2. Harold Wilson had no KGB connection. MI5 maintained a file on Wilson, repeatedly investigating him over the course of several decades before officially concluding that Wilson had had no relationship with the KGB; nor had it ever found evidence of Soviet penetration of the Labour Party. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wilson_conspiracy_theories

Beevee
08-03-2017, 07:34 AM
1. He is not being blackmailed by Putin. Wow.
2. Harold Wilson had no KGB connection. MI5 maintained a file on Wilson, repeatedly investigating him over the course of several decades before officially concluding that Wilson had had no relationship with the KGB; nor had it ever found evidence of Soviet penetration of the Labour Party. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wilson_conspiracy_theories

Which is presumably why you believe it couldn't and hasn't happened to Trump.

DGUtley
08-03-2017, 07:57 AM
Which is presumably why you believe it couldn't and hasn't happened to Trump.

I believe that is isn't happening to Trump b/c:

1. There's no evidence of it;
2. I've seen no conduct consistent with it;
3. The left and MSM will say anything and do anything to attempt to delegitimize Trump;
4. This sounds like more of a plan to do exactly that (my crazy left-wing family started cackling about Russia immediately as it started hitting the MSM and haven't stopped;
5. There is nothing Putin can do to Trump by revelation of anything. He can't be removed absent HC or M committed while in Office. End of story.

Which is it? Collusion or Submission?

Peter1469
08-03-2017, 09:00 AM
The moronic Steele dossier is the source of all of this crap. The hard left is beyond the pale with their coup attempt.

Kalkin
08-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Yep, strange emotional thing. Your post reeks of it whether you realize it or not: triple question marks, silly name-calling, and juvenile baiting. Emo to the core.

Kalkin
08-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Double responses to the same post. Eeeeemmmmoooooo. lulz.

Kalkin
08-03-2017, 09:37 AM

Blackmailed into signing sanctions? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

MisterVeritis
08-03-2017, 09:45 AM
Not that it matters, given your outsider status, but you should be planning for eight Trump years.