PDA

View Full Version : tPF Illegal Aliens, Cheating, Voting, Welfare

MisterVeritis
08-03-2017, 03:32 PM
I know that corruption just never occurs.

"Four state Registry of Motor Vehicle clerks and two other people have been charged with conspiring to help illegal immigrants get false identifications — some of which were used to register to vote in Boston — in a blockbuster bust that state officials call “troubling and intolerable.”
The clerks, who were employees at the RMV’s bustling Haymarket Service Center, have been placed on administrative leave without pay pending further review. All six were arrested yesterday and made their initial appearances at Boston’s federal courthouse."

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=28134?omhide=true

resister
08-03-2017, 03:35 PM
A little under the table side work. Say it aint so!

Peter1469
08-03-2017, 04:02 PM
If we cross checked all voter rolls with citizenship data we would be shocked I imagine.

I have said before that we have voter ID in Virginia. But a legal resident alien who has a SSN can register to vote if they are willing to lie on the form. Nobody checks. That is definitely a weakness in the system.

NapRover
08-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Votes. The one and only reason the resistance wants zero borders.

Agent Zero
08-03-2017, 04:39 PM
“Based on the limited information provided by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, it appears that none of these individuals have voted,”

Good. Someone did their job. It's sad that the Republican Governor, who was incidentally involved in voting irregularities in his last election, allowed this to happen.

resister
08-03-2017, 04:42 PM
“Based on the limited information provided by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, it appears that none of these individuals have voted,”

Good. Someone did their job. It's sad that the Republican Governor, who was incidentally involved in voting irregularities in his last election, allowed this to happen.
Did the term "limited information" fly under your radar?

Common
08-03-2017, 05:08 PM
If we cross checked all voter rolls with citizenship data we would be shocked I imagine.

I have said before that we have voter ID in Virginia. But a legal resident alien who has a SSN can register to vote if they are willing to lie on the form. Nobody checks. That is definitely a weakness in the system.

Without illegal voting trump would have won the popular vote. We need voter ID now

Peter1469
08-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Without illegal voting trump would have won the popular vote. We need voter ID now
true

Crepitus
08-03-2017, 05:45 PM

Wrong. Without illegal Russian interference trump wouldn't have won anything.

Peter1469
08-03-2017, 05:49 PM
That is silly. Unless the Russians hacked Hillary's TelePrompter and made her say that deplorables comment.

Hillary lost on her own.

Peter1469
08-03-2017, 05:50 PM
The Russian goal was to call the legitimacy of the election into question. It was not to actually direct the election- they could not do that.

So they spread disinformation and let fools run with it.

KathyS
08-03-2017, 06:09 PM

That claim by democrats totally ignores the content of those emails; the democrats regard voters as stupid, ignorant, and irrelevant. I didn't read all the emails, but I read enough that it's clear they rigged the election against Sanders as well.

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/