PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Democrats fear Russia probe blowback

DGUtley
08-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Democrats fear Russia probe blowback. 'We need to talk about what people think about when they wake up in the morning, and it’s not Russia,' said one strategist. "..Democrats “are going to be in deep, deep trouble if they don’t start talking about what voters care about.”

Gee. Who told you that?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/05/democrats-trump-russia-blowback-241346

Common
08-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Its too late for them to talk about what voters want for this election cycle. Theyve done nothing but lie rage and degrade trump and everyone else.

Everyone we talk to in the shop, democrats included believe the russia thing is a setup and a witchunt. Everyone knows that no other potus has ever been under seige like trump.

Trump isnt popular but the progressive left is even less popular along with congress.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 12:45 PM
The Establishment, in running this coup attempt, has set itself up for a serious spanking. The Republicans bear the greatest amount of blame.

Peter1469
08-05-2017, 01:03 PM
There are a lot of never Trumpers in the GOP.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 01:05 PM
I hope we can seriously hurt them. Some will die, unfortunately not soon enough. McCain will try to further damage the nation before he finally does the right thing. Others believe the voters will forget how they lied. They may not take into consideration the immortality of their words and actions on the Internet. I hope we can primary most of them out of office.

donttread
08-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Democrats fear Russia probe blowback. 'We need to talk about what people think about when they wake up in the morning, and it’s not Russia,' said one strategist. "..Democrats “are going to be in deep, deep trouble if they don’t start talking about what voters care about.”

Gee. Who told you that?

Smoke and mirrors while something real and worse is going on behind the scenes.

Agent Zero
08-05-2017, 02:55 PM

Gee. Who told you that?

Given trump's swamp dwelling ratings, I doubt there will be much effect on democrats. The best thing trump could do is resign before he destroys our country. That will end the investigations.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Given trump's swamp dwelling ratings, I doubt there will be much effect on democrats. The best thing trump could do is resign before he destroys our country. That will end the investigations.
Trump is going to beat you. If he fails, should your coup succeed, you should plan on a bloody counter-coup. I suspect it is in the works as we type.

resister
08-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Given trump's swamp dwelling ratings, I doubt there will be much effect on democrats. The best thing trump could do is resign before he destroys our country. That will end the investigations.lol 19144

Mister D
08-05-2017, 04:50 PM

You were also telling us how Trump was doing so poorly he could never beat Clinton.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Trump is going to beat you. If he fails, should your coup succeed, you should plan on a bloody counter-coup. I suspect it is in the works as we type.

Advocating violence

Agent Zero
08-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Advocating violence

I hope you're reporting all these posts.

Mister D
08-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Crepitus assures us that he's not that pathetic. A little late for you though...

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 06:08 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2106772#post2106772)

Advocating violence
If you were smart enough you would recognize the difference between prediction and advocation.

I believe a counter-coup will happen. I believe it must. If there is to be a war to settle this then let's settle it.

You do not get to overthrow an election's results with no consequences.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Help yourself.

If you can.

Mister D
08-05-2017, 06:11 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=2106772#post2106772)

If you were smart enough you would recognize the difference between prediction and advocation.

I believe a counter-coup will happen. I believe it must. If there is to be a war to settle this then let's settle it.

Seriously. It's as if telling him the likely consequences of prancing down MLK Boulevard at 1AM is a death threat. :rollseyes:

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 06:14 PM

Advocating violence

KathyS
08-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Advocating violence

I don't think anyone wants people to die over an election, we aren't Venezuela after all. But I do believe that in their blind ignorance, the establishment attempts to remove a lawfully elected president against the will of the people , the violence will be on them.

The entrenched corruption that is D.C. is there for everyone to see now. They hid much of it well until Trump came along.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 06:20 PM
I don't think anyone wants people to die over an election, we aren't Venezuela after all. But I do believe that in their blind ignorance, the establishment attempts to remove a lawfully elected president against the will of the people , the violence will be on them.

The entrenched corruption that is D.C. is there for everyone to see now. They hid much of it well until Trump came along.
Crep will say "advocating violence".

I can no longer use my "Kook Alert." Nor can I accurately tag buffoons. Life is losing its meaning. :grin:

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 06:20 PM

Except for the fact that he wasn't lawfully elected.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Of course, President Trump was. It is time for you to go see a mental health professional. Don't you think?

Ethereal
08-05-2017, 06:24 PM
You are deluded.

Mister D
08-05-2017, 06:32 PM
You are deluded.
And this is a guy who laughed at 'birtherism'.

KathyS
08-05-2017, 06:37 PM
D.C. is so ignorant that they don't seem to grasp that the havoc they are creating now can happen with a future president of their choosing.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 06:39 PM
D.C. is so ignorant that they don't seem to grasp that the havoc they are creating now can happen with a future president of their choosing.
A successful coup is a nation-ending game changer.

Common
08-05-2017, 06:50 PM
The Establishment, in running this coup attempt, has set itself up for a serious spanking. The Republicans bear the greatest amount of blame.
I agree but not all republicans, there is a small cabal that are trying to Usurp trump.

Collins, murkowski, Lyndsey Graham, McCain to name a few

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 06:57 PM
I agree but not all republicans, there is a small cabal that are trying to Usurp trump.
Collins, murkowski, Lyndsey Graham, McCain to name a few
McConnell. Ryan. Priebus.

resister
08-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Coming from you? Funny, are you not the gut that said the SS should stand down and too bad lightning missed the target?

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Crepitus assures us that he's not that pathetic. A little late for you though...

Making shit up about me again? I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

DGUtley
08-05-2017, 07:40 PM

Wow. Yes he most definitely was.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 07:42 PM

No, he definitely was not.

resister
08-05-2017, 07:44 PM
TDS is a terrible condition, especially when left untreated.19145 No different than birtherism, a delusional attempt to discredit the lawful eclection.

resister
08-05-2017, 07:45 PM
No, he definitely was not.You are no better than a "birther"

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 07:52 PM
You are no better than a "birther"

LOL, that's not what all the US intelligence agencies think.

Along with most democrats and independents plus many republicans.

resister
08-05-2017, 08:00 PM

There is as much "evidence" for both conspiracies, please show a citation where "many" republicans believe that....:rollseyes:

hanger4
08-05-2017, 08:09 PM
except for the fact that he wasn't lawfully elected.

omg

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:12 PM
omg

You just figured that out? The rest of us have known since last November, try to keep up.

hanger4
08-05-2017, 08:14 PM
You just figured that out? The rest of us have known since last November, try to keep up.

Don't be stupid.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Don't be stupid.

I don't think I'm the one being stupid here.

hanger4
08-05-2017, 08:25 PM

Probably because you're not actually thinking, just mindlessly repeating talking points.

KathyS
08-05-2017, 08:26 PM

That is because they will never accept an outsider into their circles. When I read about, or hear them claim Trump doesn't know what he's doing, my first thought is, 'so you ran things any better?' We are $20 trillion in debt, for God's sake. Reelecting most of these jerks is the epitome of insanity: expecting a different outcome by putting the same people back in office is crazy.

resister
08-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Still waiting on your citation, where "many" Republicans believe that! lol

resister
08-05-2017, 08:28 PM
No, just delusional.

KathyS
08-05-2017, 08:34 PM

Re bolded-

http://www.imediaethics.org/ap-new-york-times-correct-trump-election-stories-17-us-agencies-didnt-say-russia-influenced/

The AP’s June 30 clarification (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_RUSSIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-30-17-32-29)addressed four stories since April and (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_RUSSIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-30-17-32-29)reads,

“In stories published April 6, June 2, June 26 and June 29, The Associated Press reported that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies have agreed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election to benefit Donald Trump. That assessment was based on information collected by three agencies – the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency – and published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which represents all U.S. intelligence agencies. Not all 17 intelligence agencies were involved in reaching the assessment.”
The Times‘ June 29 correction (https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/politics/trumps-deflections-and-denials-on-russia-frustrate-even-his-allies.html)reads:

“A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.”

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Probably because you're not actually thinking, just mindlessly repeating talking points.

Not so.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:38 PM
That is because they will never accept an outsider into their circles. When I read about, or hear them claim Trump doesn't know what he's doing, my first thought is, 'so you ran things any better?' We are $20 trillion in debt, for God's sake. Reelecting most of these jerks is the epitome of insanity: expecting a different outcome by putting the same people back in office is crazy.

So putting a certifiable nutjob in charge is the answer?

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Re bolded-

http://www.imediaethics.org/ap-new-york-times-correct-trump-election-stories-17-us-agencies-didnt-say-russia-influenced/

The AP’s June 30 clarification (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_RUSSIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-30-17-32-29)addressed four stories since April andreads,

“In stories published April 6, June 2, June 26 and June 29, The Associated Press reported that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies have agreed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election to benefit Donald Trump. That assessment was based on information collected by three agencies – the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency – and published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which represents all U.S. intelligence agencies. Not all 17 intelligence agencies were involved in reaching the assessment.”

The Times‘ June 29 correction (https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/politics/trumps-deflections-and-denials-on-russia-frustrate-even-his-allies.html)reads:
“A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.”

The ones who deal with that kinda stuff did: CIA, NSA, FBI, and the DNI.

The correction is a distraction. Agencies like Homeland Security and ONI wouldn't have been involved in any investigation.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Still waiting on your citation, where "many" Republicans believe that! lol

Haven't you been one of the people bitching about "never trumpers"? Don't you follow the polling?

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:43 PM
No, just delusional.

No.

hanger4
08-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Not so.

OK then, you're just making stuff up.

resister
08-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Haven't you been one of the people bitching about "never trumpers"? Don't you follow the polling?So that equals "many" Republicans? Your statement was dishonest.

Just like your next dishonest follow up statement, quote me on it!

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:45 PM
OK then, you're just making stuff up.

Again, not so.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:46 PM
So that equals "many" Republicans? Your statement was dishonest.

LOL, how can that be dishonest? how many is "many"?

resister
08-05-2017, 08:49 PM
LOL, how can that be dishonest? how many is "many"?
Many, means majority, can you quote where I bitch about never trumpers, or is that another dishonest statement?

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Many, means majority, can you quote where I bitch about never trumpers, or is that another dishonest statement?

OK, Please provide a link to many being defined as the majority.

hanger4
08-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Again, not so.

Again, substantiate ??

resister
08-05-2017, 08:57 PM
OK, Please provide a link to many being defined as the majority.
You make claims and then when called to task, you twist and squirm, I don't know why I bother. You said Many republicans believe the Russia crap, when tasked you refer to never trumpers and now you deflect to this angle19146

Captain Obvious
08-05-2017, 09:00 PM

Trump isn't a Republican.

That point gets overlooked a lot.

Agent Zero
08-05-2017, 09:04 PM
You were also telling us how Trump was doing so poorly he could never beat Clinton.

No, I wasn't.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 09:05 PM
Again, substantiate ??

Substantiate what? That my beliefs aren't made up?

You first, LMAO.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 09:06 PM
You make claims and then when called to task, you twist and squirm, I don't know why I bother. You said Many republicans believe the Russia crap, when tasked you refer to never trumpers and now you deflect to this angle19146

So, can't do it huh?

hanger4
08-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Substantiate what? That my beliefs aren't made up?

You first, LMAO.

The fact that Trump wasn't lawfully elected.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 09:17 PM
The fact that Trump wasn't lawfully elected.

That is my belief.

Robert Mueller is working on collecting those facts for me.

hanger4
08-05-2017, 09:21 PM
That is my belief.

Robert Mueller is working on collecting those facts for me.

You shouldn't make statements of fact without being prepared to substantiate them, therefore you made it up.

Crepitus
08-05-2017, 09:27 PM
You shouldn't make statements of fact without being prepared to substantiate them, therefore you made it up.

Yup, I made it up. Along with the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, and the DNI. Not to mention the Special Counsel and the investigation is both houses and.......

hanger4
08-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Yup, I made it up. Along with the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, and the DNI. Not to mention the Special Counsel and the investigation is both houses and.......

All bluster, no facts.

Kalkin
08-05-2017, 09:50 PM

Between obama, no message, the PPACA, and obvious corruption, the democrats can't get much lower than they already are.

Kalkin
08-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Don't be stupid.
That's like asking a zebra not to have stripes.

Kalkin
08-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Spot on.

Kalkin
08-05-2017, 10:12 PM
So putting a certifiable nutjob in charge is the answer?

No, we won't be electing you.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2017, 10:13 PM

You are confused.

resister
08-06-2017, 12:49 AM
That is his MO, he and several others.

Ethereal
08-06-2017, 12:56 AM
And it will happen.

Every tactic used now will be employed in future.

The pendulum will swing back and forth with increasing severity until the whole thing breaks apart.

Ethereal
08-06-2017, 01:00 AM

Not everyone worships US intelligence agencies. Try to keep that in mind.

Pure BS.

You are in a bubble and your only company are scumbag neocons like John McCain.

Ethereal
08-06-2017, 01:06 AM

This is the first time in a long time that you've said something truthful about the Russian collusion narrative.

resister
08-06-2017, 01:07 AM

Pure BS.

I asked him to explain and cite his "many" republicans, when pressed, he said never Trumpers. When further pressed, I guess he left the oven on, he hauled ass!

Ravens Fan
08-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Of course, President Trump was. It is time for you to go see a mental health professional. Don't you think?

@MisterVeritis Suggesting another member has mental health issues is considered bad faith.

Crepitus
08-06-2017, 10:22 AM
You are confused.

Careful Mr V, you are projecting again.

Crepitus
08-06-2017, 10:26 AM

Pure BS.

If this is a bubble you're gonna wanna get aboard. It's getting larger and everything else seems to be sinking.

Crepitus
08-06-2017, 10:27 AM
This is the first time in a long time that you've said something truthful about the Russian collusion narrative.

Sarcasm is hard, Barbie.

Crepitus
08-06-2017, 10:29 AM
I asked him to explain and cite his "many" republicans, when pressed, he said never Trumpers. When further pressed, I guess he left the oven on, he hauled ass!

Again, why don't you give me a definition for "many".

Also, as I've mentioned before, just because you have all night to sit here and watch the board doesn't mean the rest of us have no lives as well. Get over it.

Ethereal
08-06-2017, 10:31 AM
If this is a bubble you're gonna wanna get aboard. It's getting larger and everything else seems to be sinking.
Actually, the bubble just appears to be floating away into the atmosphere on a current of hot air.

Ethereal
08-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Sarcasm is hard, Barbie.
For you, maybe.

Crepitus
08-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Actually, the bubble just appears to be floating away into the atmosphere on a current of hot air.

Lol, just a minute ago it was shrinking, make up your mind.

Crepitus
08-06-2017, 10:39 AM
For you, maybe.

Really? I'm not the one who just let it go whizzing over my head.

Ethereal
08-06-2017, 10:40 AM
Lol, just a minute ago it was shrinking, make up your mind.
No I didn't. And even if I did say that, it wouldn't contradict what I just said.

Try using your brain for a change.

Ethereal
08-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Really? I'm not the one who just let it go whizzing over my head.
Actually, you were.

resister
08-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Again, why don't you give me a definition for "many".

Also, as I've mentioned before, just because you have all night to sit here and watch the board doesn't mean the rest of us have no lives as well. Get over it.
Your usual excuse when you lose the argument.

Crepitus
08-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Your usual excuse when you lose the argument.

It's not an excuse, it's reality.