PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Releases 400+ Pages of Clinton=Lynch Emails That Comey Said Did Not Exist

Grokmaster
08-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Now, who just got caught withholding evidence, and obstructing justice....AGAIN?

The most corrupt administration in history, that's who:

DOJ Releases 400-Plus Pages of Lynch-Clinton Meeting Emails – After Comey’s FBI Said No Records Existed

(CNSNews.com) – The Department of Justice on Friday released 413 pages (http://media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf) of emails related to a controversial private meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation into then-presidential-candidate Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi emails. The FBI said earlier such records did not exist.
This discharge of information is the result of a lawsuit (http://media.aclj.org/pdf/Complaint-ACLJ-v-DOJ-(filed-11-2-16)_Redacted.pdf) filed against the DOJ by the American Council for Law and Justice (ACLJ) in November 2016.

The newly-released emails mostly include DOJ officials’ conversations with reporters, who were seeking comment on the meeting between Lynch and the former president on an airport tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. in June 2016.The encounter raised concerns about the impartiality of the DOJ’s investigation into the Hillary Clinton episode, and became a significant issue in the presidential campaign.

The ACLJ notes that under the leadership of then-Director James Comey the FBI had originally denied the existence of such records.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/zenny-phuong/doj-releases-400-plus-pages-lynch-clinton-meeting-emails-after-comeys-fbi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More proof of crimes than over a year of attacking Pres.Trump has produced....by far.

resister
08-06-2017, 09:33 PM
And from a liberal source, ad hom need not apply. A certain member crows about how this was the "most transparent admin ever" lol.

These hypocrites defend real violations yet clamor about a witch hunt.

Honest Bill and the Matron were only talking about grandkids and golf!

Grokmaster
08-06-2017, 09:39 PM
About time to stop the bullshit and end the Mueller fishing expedition...there are ACTUAL CRIMES IN EVIDENCE...and they aren't from the Trump Adm....

stjames1_53
08-07-2017, 05:10 AM
Comey: "There are no records of that meeting..."
ya, riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Crepitus
08-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Cheesus you guys are dumb some days. From your own link:

The newly-released emails mostly include DOJ officials’ conversations with reporters, who were seeking comment on the meeting between Lynch and the former president on an airport tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. in June 2016

They aren't records of the meeting go or even of the investigation.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2017, 10:20 AM

Let's unredact those incriminating emails and see what happened. While we are waiting let's appoint another special counsel specifically to investigate BJ Clinton, Lynch, and Comey.

Crepitus
08-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Let's unredact those incriminating emails and see what happened. While we are waiting let's appoint another special counsel specifically to investigate BJ Clinton, Lynch, and Comey.

What incriminating emails are you referring to?

leekohler2
08-07-2017, 12:52 PM

Some of our members don't bother to read what they post a lot of the time.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2017, 12:53 PM
What incriminating emails are you referring to?
Are you unaware? Interesting.

Comey's FBI denied the existence of those emails. Now the 400 plus pages of emails are heavily redacted. So now we will need another lawsuit to unredact the emails. We need a special counsel.

Crepitus
08-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Are you unaware? Interesting.

Comey's FBI denied the existence of those emails. Now the 400 plus pages of emails are heavily redacted. So now we will need another lawsuit to unredact the emails. We need a special counsel.

I've already covered this, go look at my previous posts.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2017, 03:18 PM
I've already covered this, go look at my previous posts.
I believe you do a great deal of 'countering' in your own little mind-world.

Grokmaster
08-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Comey: "There are no records of that meeting..."
ya, riiiiiiiiiiiiight
Why isn't he under indictment?

Grokmaster
08-07-2017, 07:59 PM

They are discussions about the meeting = records.

Keep dancing...it's funny...

Tahuyaman
08-07-2017, 08:38 PM

They aren't records of the meeting go or even of the investigation.Can you be any more of a partisan hack? I think you can.

Tahuyaman
08-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Because him and Meuller are tight. One back scratches the other.

Bo-4
08-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Meh - Team Trump had Obama's 8 years beat on corruption prior to the inauguration.

Crepitus
08-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Can you be any more of a partisan hack? I think you can.

Lol, like you've got any room to talk.

stjames1_53
08-08-2017, 06:03 AM
it'll get there............
While no memos may not exist from the actual meeting, the subsequent memos passed back and forth give rise to suspicions. So they knew what they were doing was insanely suspicious.....

stjames1_53
08-08-2017, 06:08 AM
I believe you do a great deal of 'countering' in your own little mind-world.

he does this a lot. Claims he's made a post, but won't back it up with a link....tells YOU to go find it. Most of the time, it doesn't exist. I don't even bother with it when he responds with the infamous, "I posted it".....but the reality of it is that he never posted it at all....

Tahuyaman
08-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Lol, like you've got any room to talk.

I do. I don't support or oppose a policy or politician based on party.

Tahuyaman
08-08-2017, 08:57 AM
Meh - Team Trump had Obama's 8 years beat on corruption prior to the inauguration.

Right....

Crepitus
08-08-2017, 10:20 AM
I do. I don't support or oppose a policy or politician based on party.

Lol, you're a joke as well as a hack.

Tahuyaman
08-08-2017, 10:28 AM

I don't support or oppose anything based on the party affiliation of where the idea originated. You do.

You calling me, or anyone a hack is the real joke here.

Tahuyaman
08-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Could you imagine the hysterical outrage from the left if officials of a Republican administration claimed no emails or communications exist only to find out eight months out of office that hundreds of pages of such communications did exist? Plus the officials involved used fake names in an attempt to maintain their deniability.

It would be the lead story on the nightly news for weeks.

stjames1_53
08-08-2017, 02:59 PM
did you jump in here to insult another member and having nothing else to contribute?
You're getting boring.............

Grokmaster
08-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Could you imagine the hysterical outrage from the left if officials of a Republican administration claimed no emails or communications exist only to find out eight months out of office that hundreds of pages of such communications did exist? Plus the officials involved used fake names in an attempt to maintain their deniability.

It would be the lead story on the nightly news for weeks.

It'd be about like this:

Tahuyaman
08-08-2017, 05:03 PM
did you jump in here to insult another member and having nothing else to contribute?

Give him a break. He just responded to my question directed toward him earlier in the thread.

It's an obvious partisan stance to be trivializing or dismissing this obvious corruption.

If this had happened during a Republican administration, they would be calling for prison sentences for everyone involved, to include the president and VP.

Grokmaster
08-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Give him a break. He just responded to my question forested toward him earlier in the thread.

It's an obvious partisan stance to be trivializing or dismissing this obvious corruption.

If this had happened during a Republican administration, they would be calling for prison sentences for everyone involved, to include the president and VP.

Ain't that the truth...

Crepitus
08-08-2017, 06:09 PM

Read the thread

stjames1_53
08-09-2017, 06:24 AM
Read the thread
all you've done is troll this thread without contributing a damned thing.
It has been acknowledge that there were no witnesses to the actual meeting and all we have is Lying Lynch and BS Bill's word that they talked about grandbabies and golf. They claim the meeting was "accidental"...really??? accidently??? wow, imagine the luck, no witnesses, and no paper trail......... and all of a sudden, Hillary's problems start disappearing....more luck, eh?
But plenty of memos post-meeting ordering a smooth-over...
Two planes walk into a bar.........

Crepitus
08-09-2017, 08:04 AM
all you've done is troll this thread without contributing a damned thing.
It has been acknowledge that there were no witnesses to the actual meeting and all we have is Lying Lynch and BS Bill's word that they talked about grandbabies and golf. They claim the meeting was "accidental"...really??? accidently??? wow, imagine the luck, no witnesses, and no paper trail......... and all of a sudden, Hillary's problems start disappearing....more luck, eh?
But plenty of memos post-meeting ordering a smooth-over...
Two planes walk into a bar.........

You haven't read the thread.

Goodby.

stjames1_53
08-09-2017, 08:06 AM
You haven't read the thread.

Goodby.

good riddance............I did read my own thread

Grokmaster
08-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Meanwhile, when is Mueller getting to this outrage?