PDA

View Full Version : Trump Blames Victims For Nazi Rampage

IMPress Polly
08-13-2017, 07:16 AM
Yesterday, members of the American Nazi Party, the Ku Klux Klan, the pro-Trump "Proud Boys", and other far right groups organized a "unite the right" demonstration to prevent Charlottesville from removing a status of Robert E. Lee from a park (heaven forbid). In the process, one of the Nazis by the name of James Fields (who lives in Ohio) drove his car at 40 miles per hour into a group of counter-protesters, injuring 19 of them as well as 14 bystanders, and killing a 32-year-old female counter-protester whose name has not been released. He has been charged with murder.

The most significant thing about this though really, from my point of view, has been the president's response. After a number of hours, President Trump finally tweeted "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides. On many sides."

The Daily Stormer was thrilled, proclaiming that "Trump's comments were good. He didn't attack us...He implied that there was hate on both sides! So he implied the antifa [anti-fascists] are haters. He said he loves us all."

This amounts to equating peaceful protest with straight-up murder.

You know, I'll bet if this murderer had voted for Bernie Sanders, he'd manage to blame not only the shooter, but also Bernie Sanders personally, along with the entire political left! (Remember that?) I think this makes it clear that some American lives are worth more than others to our president and that one's worth is defined specifically by their political views as far as he is concerned.

midcan5
08-13-2017, 07:30 AM
The deplorables had their day. When USA Today calls the president 'vile' you know people are starting to see this administration for what it is.

'To elevate Trump’s deplorable, evil fringe as equal to the rest of us united was extraordinary for a U.S. president — and nothing short of vile.'https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/13/trump-charlottesville-disgrace-white-nationalists-not-another-side-cheri-jacobus-column/562740001/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/05/trump-has-fetish-cruelty-christian-schneider-column/537483001/

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/12/trump-white-supremacists-charlottesville-violence-241575

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/opinion/sunday/unions-loss-is-the-souths-loss-too.html

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

Common
08-13-2017, 07:34 AM
This was posted already and I posted another article with a video of exactly what trump said

The left with the hate for trump from day one and their vicious vitriole had much to do with setting this fire and the left is just as much to blame as the right. The left promoted the animosity and hatred and the deplorables finally have had enough.

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 07:36 AM
Yesterday, members of the American Nazi Party, the Ku Klux Klan, the pro-Trump "Proud Boys", and other far right groups organized a "unite the right" demonstration to prevent Charlottesville from removing a status of Robert E. Lee from a park (heaven forbid). In the process, one of the Nazis by the name of James Fields (who lives in Ohio) drove his car at 40 miles per hour into a group of counter-protesters, injuring 19 of them as well as 14 bystanders, and killing a 32-year-old female counter-protester whose name has not been released. He has been charged with murder.

The most significant thing about this though really, from my point of view, has been the president's response. After a number of hours, President Trump finally tweeted "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides. On many sides."

The Daily Stormer was thrilled, proclaiming that "Trump's comments were good. He didn't attack us...He implied that there was hate on both sides! So he implied the antifa [anti-fascists] are haters. He said he loves us all."

You know, I'll bet if this murderer had voted for Bernie Sanders, he'd manage to blame not only the shooter, but also Bernie Sanders personally, along with the entire political left! (Remember that?) I think this makes it clear that some American lives are worth more than others to our president and that one's worth is defined specifically by their political views as far as he is concerned.
The alt-left groups that were there were not peaceful. They didn't ram their cars into anyone but to say they were peaceful would be a falsehood.

IMPress Polly
08-13-2017, 07:38 AM
Common wrote:
This was posted already and I posted another article with a video of exactly what trump said

The left with the hate for trump from day one and their vicious vitriole had much to do with setting this fire and the left is just as much to blame as the right. The left promoted the animosity and hatred and the deplorables finally have had enough.

Go to hell.

Private Pickle wrote:
The alt-left groups that were there were not peaceful. They didn't ram their cars into anyone but to say they were peaceful would be a falsehood.

If they were alt-left people (as in socially reactionary economic populists), they wouldn't have been protesting Nazis or Confederate symbols.

More to the point, what did they do, throw bottles? I mean come on! Just stop with this disingenuous comparison.

stjames1_53
08-13-2017, 07:54 AM
Go to hell.

If they were alt-left people (as in socially reactionary economic populists), they wouldn't have been protesting Nazis or Confederate symbols.

More to the point, what did they do, throw bottles? I mean come on! Just stop with this disingenuous comparison.

you call that peaceful? ever been hit with a flying bottle?
The Alt-Left have been rioting and burning since Trump got into office. They are displaying all the love and tolerance they can...which is zero. Did you actually think the right was going to NOT respond in kind?
You guys started this, now live with it or step back and stop the hatred crap......

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 07:55 AM
Go to hell.

You're the one trying to pawn them off as peaceful by making the comparison. Not me. Is throwing bottles full of concrete peaceful?

Dangermouse
08-13-2017, 08:23 AM
Equating the protesters with the nazis is like blaming Kristallhacht on the Jews as well as Hitler's Brown-shirts.

stjames1_53
08-13-2017, 08:28 AM
Equating the protesters with the nazis is like blaming Kristallhacht on the Jews as well as Hitler's Brown-shirts.

so, you favor and encourage violence from the Alt-Left, but decry the use of force in self-defense...and just who is the Nazi here?
Seems you want the right to lay down and take it...sorry, bucko, that ain't gonna happen

Croft
08-13-2017, 08:28 AM
If you don't like someone's views and they're demonstrating you have two choices. You can ignore them like most people do. Or you can go along and counter demonstrate. You can hold up signs with your views on them and let everyone know how you feel. What you can't do is physically attack the demonstration. That is not the American way.
The left has changed this. The left bullies, physically interferes with and silences people they deem as "bad" in the universities. I think they call it de-platforming but of course it's silencing people, crushing free speech. The left goes and assaults demonstrators they don't agree with using bottles, mace, fists and whatever they like. The left introduced this violence. And you just dismiss it instantly and utterly like it plays no role in how things are developing. You are completely disingenuous.

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 08:33 AM
Errr no.

Common
08-13-2017, 08:37 AM
Go to hell.

No YOU go to hell brat and you can trust you just passed the line of my bending over backwards for you.

Common
08-13-2017, 08:39 AM
you call that peaceful? ever been hit with a flying bottle?
The Alt-Left have been rioting and burning since Trump got into office. They are displaying all the love and tolerance they can...which is zero. Did you actually think the right was going to NOT respond in kind?
You guys started this, now live with it or step back and stop the hatred crap......
Youre not going to get any truth out of her, she avoids facts and just spews her crap

Common
08-13-2017, 08:40 AM
You're the one trying to pawn them off as peaceful by making the comparison. Not me. Is throwing bottles full of concrete peaceful?
They werent peaceful and id bet they promoted the violence but the left wing PollyAnna media wont ever report that.

IMPress Polly
08-13-2017, 08:43 AM
Common wrote:
No YOU go to hell brat and you can trust you just passed the line of my bending over backwards for you.

Sorry for getting upset that you endorsed murdering people for being leftists!

Common
08-13-2017, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=Private Pickle;2113989]The alt-left groups that were there were not peaceful. They didn't ram their cars into anyone but to say they were peaceful would be a falsehood.[/QUO

Trump didnt say all that, ask here where the links is

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 08:48 AM

At what point will you realize that it's this type of hyperbole that escalates free speech into violence?

Green Arrow
08-13-2017, 10:26 AM
At what point will you realize that it's this type of hyperbole that escalates free speech into violence?

So now condemning murder is akin to promoting violence? Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 10:29 AM
So now condemning murder is akin to promoting violence? Where do you people come up with this stuff?

She didn't really condemn murder. She put words in people's mouths and implied support for murder that was never given.

You people huh? Keep bridging those divides! lawl

Green Arrow
08-13-2017, 11:01 AM
She didn't really condemn murder. She put words in people's mouths and implied support for murder that was never given.

Yes, you people. None of you seem capable of bringing yourselves to condemn, specifically and without equivocations, murderous Nazis. That's not normal, and it's not acceptable. I have zero interest in "bridging the divide" with Nazis and their defenders. No rational, moral person should.

Tahuyaman
08-13-2017, 11:05 AM
The left appears to be giddy when someone on the far right does something g like this. When a hard leftist committs a violent act, they generally blame the victims or say that we need to understand why these acts are committed.

Safety
08-13-2017, 11:06 AM
Yes, you people. None of you seem capable of bringing yourselves to condemn, specifically and without equivocations, murderous Nazis. That's not normal, and it's not acceptable. I have zero interest in "bridging the divide" with Nazis and their defenders. No rational, moral person should.

It takes people standing up and saying "enough". It's hard to keep the faith when there are so many that have silent support of the rally yesterday, and even the car ramming protesters is not condemned as highly as if a Muslim did it.

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 11:06 AM

You're high. Everyone condemned that one guy for mowing people down with his car. But to point to that and use that as an example of how right is violent and left isn't is simply disingenuous and your quick, reactionary knee-jerk is just an example of how it's people like you that make violence committed on the left as justifiable.

As far as bridge gapping what about people who aren't nazis being lumped in with car killing assholes because they are conservative. You know..."us people".

Safety
08-13-2017, 11:07 AM
The left appears to be giddy when someone on the far right does something g like this. When a hard leftist committs a violent act, they generally blame the victims or say that we need to understand why these acts are committed.

Like how you're doing by deflecting to the left, when nobody is "giddy"

Green Arrow
08-13-2017, 11:21 AM

Feel free to condemn violent murder by a neo-Nazi white supremacist. I'll wait.

IMPress Polly
08-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Private Pickle wrote:

Oh please. :rollseyes:

You seem convinced that I owe you an apology for disapproving of murder. Why? "lawl"

Tahuyaman wrote:
The left appears to be giddy when someone on the far right does something g like this.

Yeah okay, whatever.

Tahuyaman
08-13-2017, 11:25 AM
Feel free to condemn violent murder by a neo-Nazi white supremacist. I'll wait.

I just did in the thread dedicated to this latest incident.

Green Arrow
You're high. Everyone condemned that one guy for mowing people down with his car. But to point to that and use that as an example of how right is violent and left isn't is simply disingenuous and your quick, reactionary knee-jerk is just an example of how it's people like you that make violence committed on the left as justifiable.

As far as bridge gapping what about people who aren't nazis being lumped in with car killing assholes because they are conservative. You know..."us people".

I never said the right is solely guilty of violence and the left isn't. What I said is that this white supremacist Nazi murdered a person and tried to murder many more because they had the temerity to stand up against white supremacist Nazis and for some reason people are trying to justify that by pointing out the opposing side threw bottles. To further blame people like me that condemn these actions without equivocation for the violence is even more baseless and retarded.

You know, every time a protester in Ferguson burned down and looted a business, or when anti-Trump protesters assaulted otherwise innocent bystanders, I condemned them and never equivocated. I found it within myself to solely condemn the aggressor. Why can't you do the same?

Green Arrow
I just did in the thread dedicated to this latest incident.

And then you equivocated in this thread.

Safety
08-13-2017, 11:29 AM
I never said the right is solely guilty of violence and the left isn't. What I said is that this white supremacist Nazi murdered a person and tried to murder many more because they had the temerity to stand up against white supremacist Nazis and for some reason people are trying to justify that by pointing out the opposing side threw bottles. To further blame people like me that condemn these actions without equivocation for the violence is even more baseless and retarded.

You know, every time a protester in Ferguson burned down and looted a business, or when anti-Trump protesters assaulted otherwise innocent bystanders, I condemned them and never equivocated. I found it within myself to solely condemn the aggressor. Why can't you do the same?

I remember that explicitly. In fact, although we agreed that people have he right to protest, they do not have the right to be violent or destroy property.

Cletus
08-13-2017, 11:34 AM

Yet another inflammatory, false headline by one of the forum's resident loons. The President didn't "blame the victims". He was also quite correct in speaking of the hate coming from both sides.

Most of you clowns on the Left are not smart enough to understand that YOU created the conditions that led up to what happened in Virginia. People will only take so much being denigrated and pushed around before they start to push back. For a long time now, the Left has been pushing their "white privilege" bullshit and blaming "white males" for all the ills of the world. Add to that their constant assaults, both mental and physical on supporters of President Trump and it became inevitable that at some point, someone would snap and commit an act resulting in serious harm to others. The driver of the car has been arrested and charged and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law for his actions. But you can bet, unless you people back off, he won't be the last.

It's not right, but you can only taunt a dog for so long before he takes a chunk out of you.

Cletus
08-13-2017, 11:37 AM

I got hit in the face with a bottle once. It broke a number of teeth, caused severe lacerations and a facial fracture that ran all the way to the orbit of my eye. I was bleeding like a stuck pig, but unfortunately for the attacker, I didn't go down and chased him down and caught him.

Anyone who thinks "throwing bottles" is peaceful needs to be hit in the face with one.

kilgram
08-13-2017, 11:40 AM
I love this thread :)

This thread proves one thing that I have saying long time. The fascism is absolutely strong in these forums :-P

Green Arrow
08-13-2017, 11:44 AM
I got hit in the face with a bottle once. It broke a number of teeth, caused severe lacerations and a facial fracture that ran all the way to the orbit of my eye. I was bleeding like a stuck pig, but unfortunately for the attacker, I didn't go down and chased him down and caught him.

Anyone who thinks "throwing bottles" is peaceful needs to be hit in the face with one.

Throwing bottles isn't peaceful. It's also not the same as being run over with a fucking car.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2017, 12:20 PM
Really scraping the bottom with this one

Captain Obvious
08-13-2017, 12:27 PM
The left wants a monopoly on playing the hate card and immunity from it at the same time.

Those days are over.

Cletus
08-13-2017, 12:31 PM
Throwing bottles isn't peaceful. It's also not the same as being run over with a fucking car.

I have actually had both done to me. I had a guy run hit me with a car, back up, hit me again, run over me, then back over me before fleeing the scene. I was down for a year and almost lost part of my leg because of that.

No, they are not the same, but they are both acts of violence which can death or grievous bodily injury. Neither of them is less violent than the other.

Kalkin
08-13-2017, 12:36 PM
The most significant thing about this though really, from my point of view, has been the president's response.
A woman is dead and the most significant thing to you is the president's response? You've got some f'd up priorities.

Ravens Fan
08-13-2017, 12:49 PM
I have absolutely no love for neo-nazis or the "alt-right". The individual who used his car to run people down is scum and I hope he pays dearly for his actions. That said, to ignore the fact that there were two groups involved who were both instigating each other and both had violence planned for the day is disingenuous at best. Anytime protesters go violent, they are in the wrong, no matter the reason.

I think Trump did the right thing by acknowledging that it takes two to tango, but no matter what he said or did, the establishment (both right and left), and their supporters would not have been satisfied. Personally, I don't want a president telling me that a particular way of thinking is wrong or un-American. The freedom to have those feelings and to peacefully express them is as American as it gets, as is the freedom to peacefully disagree. Trump spoke to the violence as a whole, and he was correct.

Ethereal
08-13-2017, 12:57 PM

Trump didn't blame anyone for anything. He just condemned the violence in general. I think the real reason you're upset is because he held both sides accountable for what happened instead of trying to place the blame 100% on the right wing protesters.

Ethereal
08-13-2017, 12:59 PM
Go to hell.

BLM and Antifa use violence and intimidation quite frequently.

Ethereal
08-13-2017, 01:03 PM
If you don't like someone's views and they're demonstrating you have two choices. You can ignore them like most people do. Or you can go along and counter demonstrate. You can hold up signs with your views on them and let everyone know how you feel. What you can't do is physically attack the demonstration. That is not the American way.
The left has changed this. The left bullies, physically interferes with and silences people they deem as "bad" in the universities. I think they call it de-platforming but of course it's silencing people, crushing free speech. The left goes and assaults demonstrators they don't agree with using bottles, mace, fists and whatever they like. The left introduced this violence. And you just dismiss it instantly and utterly like it plays no role in how things are developing. You are completely disingenuous.

Leftists have a very strong tendency to project.

If they accuse someone else of something, you can be pretty sure they're guilty of it themselves.

The liberals on this forum are studiously ignoring the long and well established history of BLM and Antifa violence because it doesn't mesh with their narrative.

Common
08-13-2017, 01:04 PM

Im not sorry you cant read and you just want to make what I said into what you want.

Ethereal
08-13-2017, 01:06 PM

But Trump did condemn them. He condemned the violence on both sides, so that would necessarily include the murderous Nazi who rammed his car into protesters.

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 01:10 PM

I do. Not sure why you think otherwise. You're making the leap from people saying the alt-left there were violent to being a justification of the actions of the Nazi in the car... I didn't make that connection...you did. Then you go on to being "blamed" about something... Then hit come again with your perspective which is that there is much more to saying the left were violent too and that being equivocation.

All the while all of those things you prop yourself onto your soapbox with most of the posters on the forum mirror...left or right... But hey...any chance to categorize and lump in "us people" right? hahah Diversity! *As long as everyone thinks the way I do*

Ethereal
08-13-2017, 01:10 PM

This thread proves one thing that I have saying long time. The fascism is absolutely strong in these forums :-P

I haven't seen any fascist comments, so you must be using your imaginary version of English again.

Common
08-13-2017, 01:11 PM
BULLSHIT, Many condemned it but you cant get one shred of honesty from anyone on the left here when its theirs that causes violence and does millions in damage makes threats etc.

If you want to be one of the dishonest ones that wont admit that almost a year of non stop vicious vitriole and attacks on white people more specifically white males by professors the media and left wing pundits, the stifling of any other point of view but the lefts, thats what brought us to the riot.

Now lets be specific, the left side came to their rally and started throwing bottles and taunting.
It was ONE GUY that drove his car into the crowd and committed murder. How many times have we been told here on this forum when someone on the left was posted about violence that its NOT THE LEFT it was one guy.

Look Green Arrow, like this or not doesnt matter, people no matter what persuasion or political side WILL and CAN only take so much before they have enough.

Theres been posters here saying for months this was going to happen and if the LEFT doesnt stop the vitriole and the demeaning of half the country its going to get much worse.

Ive never condoned violence but I understand why it happend, I dont condone racism either but ill be goddamned if Im going to agree with anyone when I dont and Ill be goddamned if Ill have anyone bogart me

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 01:11 PM

Oh grow up...

Croft
08-13-2017, 01:12 PM

If they accuse someone else of something, you can be pretty sure they're guilty of it themselves.

The liberals on this forum are studiously ignoring the long and well established history of BLM and Antifa violence because it doesn't mesh with their narrative.
Good point. I've noticed the projection thing particularly with feminists who insist they have to remind everyone that women are people too as if western societies don't treat women as human. But at the same time they make sure in divorce court, child custody, domestic violence legislation etc that men are very much second class citizens.

Private Pickle
08-13-2017, 01:14 PM
Oh please. :rollseyes:

You seem convinced that I owe you an apology for disapproving of murder. Why? "lawl"

You're like a little child that is stomping her feet and holding her breath... Do you need a safe space time out?

Common
08-13-2017, 01:14 PM
BLM and Antifa use violence and intimidation quite frequently.
NO!!!! YOU ARE A LIAR, ONLY WHITEBOYS DO THAT <smirk>

Common
08-13-2017, 01:34 PM

The left on this forum ignores anything thats negative to what they want and they constantly denigrate everyone that doesnt agree with them.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Trump didn't blame anyone for anything. He just condemned the violence in general. I think the real reason you're upset is because he held both sides accountable for what happened instead of trying to place the blame 100% on the right wing protesters.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4806757/a-rod-home-run-o.gif

donttread
08-13-2017, 02:06 PM

So you think the counter protesters ( usually the violent ones) were 100% innocent in all the clashes that occured? Polly, you are bright. Racism is not a one way street and therefore cannot be bettered by approaching it as such.
In his book "Ten Things you can't say in America" black uthor Larry Elder says blacks are more racist that whites. That's just one example.

The Xl
08-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Neither the right wing protestors or the left wing ones are to blame, it was the fucker in the car....

Ravens Fan
08-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Neither the right wing protestors or the left wing ones are to blame, it was the fucker in the car....
Yup. If it weren't for him, they would have all been gathered around singing kumbaya and stuff...

resister
08-13-2017, 03:08 PM

HoneyBadger
08-13-2017, 03:22 PM
Trump Blames Victims For Nazi Rampage

There were no "victims". The alt right and the alt left aren't victims of anything other than their own stupidity and that includes the young social justice warrior who decided it would be fun to join up with antifa... before she was hit by a car. There were no good guys in Charlottesville, just a bunch of assholes who if we are lucky, will destroy each other.

kilgram
08-13-2017, 03:55 PM
I haven't seen any fascist comments, so you must be using your imaginary version of English again.No, I am not using any imaginary English version. We speak the same English.

And you should read the thread again. The justifications and excuses for what did his guy are evident.

It reminds me to Bildu in Spain. It has its roots in the political Parry that supported ETA. In the end they were condemning lightly the violence from ETA. How did they do that? Exactly in the same way as Trump did now. Making a general condemnation.

Отправлено с моего Aquaris E5 через Tapatalk

Chris
08-13-2017, 03:58 PM

You have evidence James Fields is a Nazi? Where?

President Trump finally tweeted "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides. On many sides."

Don't you?

Where's your criticism of the violent counterprotesters? They were not peaceful. The police broke the whole thing up because both sides were getting out of hand violent.

Chris
08-13-2017, 04:00 PM

What the driver did was on him, yes, the violence of both side before that is on them.

Dr. Who
08-13-2017, 09:39 PM
It takes people standing up and saying "enough". It's hard to keep the faith when there are so many that have silent support of the rally yesterday, and even the car ramming protesters is not condemned as highly as if a Muslim did it.
Probably because it only involves terrorizing leftists.

Chris
08-13-2017, 10:24 PM

So someone in authority has pronounced it an act of authority or is that just more of the inflammatory rhetoric being flung all over the forum lately?

Looked, no such announcement yet.

Cletus
08-13-2017, 10:36 PM

You too?

Are you guys drinking the same water?

IMPress Polly
08-14-2017, 05:12 AM
Cletus wrote:
You too?

Are you guys drinking the same water?

No, I believe we're just observing the same reactions.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 06:26 AM
so, what do you call it when the left terrorizes the right? cool?
let's not forget the disrupted Trump rallies.........terrorizing his supporters? Burning cars, looting business, attacking cops? Oh, I get it, the "right" to terrorize belongs to the Alt-Left.....that'd be YOUR side.....do you think that only your side has the right to violence? do you believe that if your side incites violence, it is just? That we can have nothing to say?
It would seem that violence from the left is good, and violence from the right is illegal...............

donttread
08-14-2017, 07:31 AM

For the womans death yes, but there were other clashes before that .

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 09:31 AM

while you defend the violent actions of the Alt-Left with a simple "The violence of the Alt-Right is well deserved upon the right..........bring your damned war........
your side has already been officially called a terrorist organization.
https://thedailycoin.org/2017/07/05/dhs-finally-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization/
and we're working on getting BLM a terrorist organization
http://nypost.com/2016/07/12/petition-wants-white-house-to-call-black-lives-matter-a-terrorist-organization/

Tahuyaman
08-14-2017, 09:34 AM
And then you equivocated in this thread.

Where?

IMPress Polly
08-14-2017, 01:06 PM
Chris wrote:
Where's your criticism of the violent counterprotesters? They were not peaceful. The police broke the whole thing up because both sides were getting out of hand violent.

Save for XL's remarks, I've not seen one single condemnation of the action from a rightist on this message board yet. Just a consistent pattern of blaming leftists for, you know, throwing bottles at Nazi Party members, Klan members, and neo-Confederates, all decked out in the full regalia. Frankly, such people as that should expect to get pelted with something. When you're implicitly or explicitly defending things like the old slave system and the Holocaust and you ask for my sympathy...sorry! You kinda deserve to have stuff thrown at you. That's nothing compared to hitting 34 people with your car at 40 miles per hour because you're a fucking Nazi and having the president blame your victims just as much as you because he likes you better! The comparison is an insult to my intelligence and exceedingly offensive. Call me a "snowflake" or whatever for having feelings.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Save for XL's remarks, I've not seen one single condemnation of the action from a rightist on this message board yet. Just a consistent pattern of blaming leftists for, you know, throwing bottles at Nazi Party members, Klan members, and neo-Confederates, all decked out in the full regalia. Frankly, such people as that should expect to get pelted with something. When you're implicitly or explicitly defending things like the old slave system and the Holocaust and you ask for my sympathy...sorry! You kinda deserve to have stuff thrown at you. That's nothing compared to hitting 34 people with your car at 40 miles per hour because you're a $#@!ing Nazi and having the president blame your victims just as much as you because he likes you better! The comparison is an insult to my intelligence and exceedingly offensive. Call me a "snowflake" or whatever for having feelings.
Let's be more blunt and honest.
The original protestors went there to protest the removal of a statue. They were protesting. Then along comes your gang armed with baseball bats, hiding behind masks. Your side went there looking for trouble and found it. So don't go whining about whose ass got kicked.
The snowflakes went there looking to mix it up.....trying to deprive another group of their Right to Free Speech......

Cletus
08-14-2017, 01:18 PM
No, I believe we're just observing the same reactions.

You must be doing it with your eyes shut because you seem to have no clue about what has been said here.

Maybe it is just your mind that is shut.

Bo-4
08-14-2017, 01:20 PM
The original protestors went there to protest the removal of a statue. They were protesting. Then along comes your gang armed with baseball bats, hiding behind masks. Your side went there looking for trouble and found it. So don't go whining about whose ass got kicked.
The snowflakes went there looking to mix it up.....trying to deprive another group of their Right to Free Speech......

Unadulterated BS ^

Trumpkins are very good at that ;-)

IMPress Polly
08-14-2017, 01:21 PM
St. James wrote:

I hate liars. Especially ones who support Nazis and endorse politically-motivated murder.

Ethereal
08-14-2017, 01:22 PM
Save for XL's remarks, I've not seen one single condemnation of the action from a rightist on this message board yet.

This happens every time there is an ideological element to a violent incident or crime. One side demands condemnations from the other, finds the preexisting condemnations insufficient or weak, and generally behaves in an obnoxious and self-righteous manner.

It's exactly what happened when that black nationalist shot a bunch of police officers in Dallas during a BLM protest. Liberals did not voice approval of the shooting, and they generally condemned the act, but they also tried to provide some kind of nuance and context to what had happened, which elicited accusations of being insufficiently outraged from conservatives.

Now the tables have turned.

For my own part, I don't make a big deal out of extracting condemnations from people. I honestly do not see what the point is. Does anyone think a condemnation on an anonymous, obscure internet forum actually matters? Seems to me, the only reason for such condemnations is to make the individual doing the condemning feel good about themselves. Other than that, it seems a pretty useless exercise.

I mean, haven't we, as a society, already condemned such actions by making them highly illegal? I don't see anyone trying to argue for the legalization of murder, do you? Wouldn't a reasonable person just assume that most people condemn violent crimes unless there is a very compelling reason to believe otherwise? Why the need for public, individualized declarations in the form of a condemnation?

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 01:22 PM
Unadulterated BS ^

Trumpkins are very good at that ;-)

then why did AntiFa and BLM show up to someone else's protest? they sure didn't bring fried chicken with them to share lunch...........

Cletus
08-14-2017, 01:24 PM
Save for XL's remarks, I've not seen one single condemnation of the action from a rightist on this message board yet. Just a consistent pattern of blaming leftists for, you know, throwing bottles at Nazi Party members, Klan members, and neo-Confederates, all decked out in the full regalia. Frankly, such people as that should expect to get pelted with something. When you're implicitly or explicitly defending things like the old slave system and the Holocaust and you ask for my sympathy...sorry! You kinda deserve to have stuff thrown at you. That's nothing compared to hitting 34 people with your car at 40 miles per hour because you're a fucking Nazi and having the president blame your victims just as much as you because he likes you better! The comparison is an insult to my intelligence and exceedingly offensive. Call me a "snowflake" or whatever for having feelings.

Okay. You have made your position clear. Violence by the Left is okay, even good. Violence returned by the Right is evil.

Having been hit in the face with a bottle, I will tell you this... That is an act of violence, capable of causing death or grievous bodily injured and anyone who does deserves whatever pain is meted out to them. Hitting someone with a car is also an act of extreme violence, but it is no less violent not more violent than hitting someone with a bottle.

I hope neither ever happens to you because both have happened to me and I know what damage they are capable of doing. Stick to your video games.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 01:26 PM
I hate liars. Especially ones who support Nazis and endorse politically-motivated murder.

then hate away. It's the truth. I don't support Nazi's, but I support the Right to Free Speech...I know that irritates the hell out of you.
Politically motivated murder...you mean like the guy that shot up a bunch of republicans who were practicing for a baseball game.......gotcha
OR the burning, looting, attacking cops, and beating up Trump supporters at his rallies...of course you endorse all of that..........

Common Sense
08-14-2017, 01:27 PM

So the Nazi's and White Nationalists are the victims here? They showed up armed. Some even armed with AR's.

People showed up to counter their hateful ideology. If I lived there I would have shown up to counter them as well. Any sane person who doesn't subscribe to their hateful ideology would.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2017/08/12/15/charlottesville-militia.jpg

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/ap_17224640044202-e1502636486940.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=3810

Cletus
08-14-2017, 01:27 PM
I hate liars.

Self loathing... I suspected that from your posts.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 01:28 PM
Okay. You have made your position clear. Violence by the Left is okay, even good. Violence returned by the Right is evil.

Having been hit in the face with a bottle, I will tell you this... That is an act of violence, capable of causing death or grievous bodily injured and anyone who does deserves whatever pain is meted out to them. Hitting someone with a car is also an act of extreme violence, but it is no less violent not more violent than hitting someone with a bottle.

I hope neither ever happens to you because both have happened to me and I know what damage they are capable of doing. Stick to your video games.

it would be a safe bet that she's never been hit with a bottle.....kind of reminds me of a poster in another forum that considered getting shot with buckshot was better than getting hit with one bullet..............

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 01:30 PM
So the Nazi's and White Nationalists are the victims here? They showed up armed. Some even armed with AR's.

People showed up to counter their hateful ideology. If I lived there I would have shown up to counter them as well. Any sane person who doesn't subscribe to their hateful ideology would.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public/thumbnails/image/2017/08/12/15/charlottesville-militia.jpg

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/ap_17224640044202-e1502636486940.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=3810

They, too, have the Right to Free Speech. They also have the Right to defend themselves. Don't want to have a serious altercation, then don't attend.
Stop ruling your life by emotion...........it will lead to downfall

Cletus
08-14-2017, 01:32 PM
it would be a safe bet that she's never been hit with a bottle.....kind of reminds me of a poster in another forum that considered getting shot with buckshot was better than getting hit with one bullet..............

If she had been, she wouldn't write such stupid shit. Well, maybe SHE would, but a rational person wouldn't.

Common Sense
08-14-2017, 01:33 PM
They, too, have the Right to Free Speech. They also have the Right to defend themselves. Don't want to have a serious altercation, then don't attend.
Stop ruling your life by emotion...........it will lead to downfall

Funny how you lay the blame more on the side countering this hateful group that the hateful fucks themselves. Telling.

resister
08-14-2017, 01:34 PM

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/ap_17224640044202-e1502636486940.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=3810You do realize both sides showed up armed, right? Why I bet there was a few guns on the other side too. But just ignore that and shift the focus to one side. That was not a "protest" it was a riot.

Ethereal
08-14-2017, 01:34 PM

Why are you associating that image with Nazis and white nationalism? Does carrying a gun at a protest automatically make someone a Nazi or a white nationalist?

Common Sense
08-14-2017, 01:35 PM
You do realize both sides showed up armed, right? Why I bet there was a few guns on the other side too. But just ignore that and shift the focus to one side. That was not a "protest" it was a riot.

I have seen no evidence of guns on the opposing side.

You claimed in another thread that protestors don't show up armed. Rioters do. So can we safely assume that you think the Nazi's were there to riot?

Cletus
08-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Funny how you lay the blame more on the side countering this hateful group that the hateful fucks themselves. Telling.

He didn't do that. In fact, I don't think anyone here has done that. YOU and a few other nimrods keep saying that, but that doesn't make it so.

Common Sense
08-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Why are you associating that image with Nazis and white nationalism? Does carrying a gun at a protest automatically make someone a Nazi or a white nationalist?

I guess they were just bystanders. They didn't show up for this event...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCfZtOrXkAANJi6.jpg

IMPress Polly
08-14-2017, 01:38 PM
St. James wrote:

Oh I've been hit with A LOT worse than a bottle and anyone who knows anything about my life knows that much.

I wish you'd just quit making excuses for this guy. That's the bottom line of what people are doing here: they're trying to come up with excuses for why this guy just HAD to hit 34 people with his car.

Ethereal
08-14-2017, 01:39 PM
I guess they were just bystanders. They didn't show up for this event...

At least you admit that you are guessing. Because based on what I've read, there was a small contingent of militia who showed up in order to order provide security. They might be associated with the Oath Keepers who have been known to show up at protests for that reason. In any case, automatically labeling them Nazis seems a bit presumptuous.

resister
08-14-2017, 01:42 PM
I have seen no evidence of guns on the opposing side.

You claimed in another thread that protestors don't show up armed. Rioters do. So can we safely assume that you think the Nazi's were there to riot?
Ok, i'm sure the liberal media would rush to photo guns on the other side. Were any shots fired? Why don't you post a photo of the other side to prove they did not show up armed.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 01:42 PM
At least you admit that you are guessing. Because based on what I've read, there was a small contingent of militia who showed up in order to order provide security. They might be associated with the Oath Keepers who have been known to show up at protests for that reason. In any case, automatically labeling them Nazis seems a bit presumptuous.
he only has two words that describe conservatives, racists and Nazis..............only two

IMPress Polly
08-14-2017, 01:43 PM
Ethereal wrote:

Even if they were the Oath Keepers, that wouldn't be a whole lot better from my standpoint.

Ethereal
08-14-2017, 01:44 PM
According to Mother Jones, the militia members who showed up were actually doing more than the police to break up fights:

Police Stood By As Mayhem Mounted in Charlottesville (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/08/police-stood-by-as-mayhem-mounted-in-charlottesville/)

...The police did little to stop the bloodshed. Several times, a group of assault-rifle-toting militia members from New York State, wearing body armor and desert camo, played a more active role in breaking up fights...

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 01:45 PM
Even if they were the Oath Keepers, that wouldn't be a whole lot better from my standpoint.
your just damned glad that your side was throwing bottles trying to injure or debilitate anyone they hit............gotcha...violence is for thee and not me.

Common Sense
08-14-2017, 01:46 PM

Oh give me a fucking break.

Ethereal
08-14-2017, 01:47 PM

Oath Keepers are just retired military and law enforcement who believe in promoting the second amendment and constitutional government. Not sure what's so objectionable about that.

Ethereal
08-14-2017, 01:49 PM
Oh give me a $#@!ing break.

No, you're right. They HAD to be Nazis. There is literally no other possibility.

resister
08-14-2017, 01:51 PM
No, you're right. They HAD to be Nazis. There is literally no other possibility.
Maybe they were Russians!

Ethereal
08-14-2017, 01:52 PM
Maybe they were Russians!
Russian Nazis! Putin is the new Hitler, after all.

Tahuyaman
08-14-2017, 03:17 PM

The most significant aspect of this other than the violent act itself, is the fact that no matter what Trump says the partisan left can find something wrong with it. Even when his words reflect truths and common sense.

The left is at a point where nothing will satisfy them. They have taken hate to a new level . They have been consumed and overtaken with irrational hate.

The left's inability to process this reality in a rational way is not helping anything.

Tahuyaman
08-14-2017, 03:20 PM

The left's irrational need to portray everyone who supports the POTUS as a racist, bigot, homophobe or sexist, is not doing anything positive in any way. They are only making the divisions deeper.

nic34
08-14-2017, 03:21 PM

Do us a favor old man, and stop bending over.... lol

nic34
08-14-2017, 03:23 PM
The most significant aspect of this other than the violent act itself, is the fact that no matter what Trump says the partisan left can find something wrong with it. Even when his words reflect truths and common sense.

The left is at a point where nothing will satisfy them. They have taken hate to a new level . They have been consumed and overtaken with irrational hate.

The left's inability to process this reality in a rational way is not helping anything.

Now you know what putting up with Obama derangement syndrome is like.

Tahuyaman
08-14-2017, 03:27 PM

Opposition to Obama was overwhelmingly guided by opposition to liberal policies.

There was no such thing as Obama Derangement Syndrome. TDD is a unique condition. There's never been anything comparable. Ever.

nic34
08-14-2017, 03:27 PM

The stormers even denounce the victim as useless "drain on society.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/14/us/godaddy-daily-stormer-website-trnd/index.html

Can always find something to hate even if it isn't race.....

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 03:29 PM

ODS is nowhere as debilitating as TDS............

Tahuyaman
08-14-2017, 03:32 PM

What's your objection to the Oath Keepers? Is it a bad thing to tell veterans that the oath they took as an officer or enlisted man is for life?

Tahuyaman
08-14-2017, 03:33 PM
ODS is nowhere as debilitating as TDS............ There never was a thing called ODS. TDD is a new and unique mental illness.

nic34
08-14-2017, 06:17 PM
There never was a thing called ODS. TDD is a new and unique mental illness.

Bullshit.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 06:32 PM
There never was a thing called ODS. TDD is a new and unique mental illness.

most of the progressive liberals suffer from it, even after Obie has exited the building
it's just those who still suffer ODS, now have to deal with TDS.......

Tahuyaman
08-14-2017, 07:14 PM
Bull$#@!.you are re-writing history. That doesn't work.

Safety
08-14-2017, 07:46 PM

tPF should play "count the confederate flags" in the pictures, so that the next time the discussion about what constitutes a hate symbol is presented, there would be no doubt.

Common
08-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Lets get real, the nazis were animals, they were worse than slavemasters, they tortured untold numbers of people in experiments, they raped and murdered at will. They gassed 6 million men women and children and that was just in death camps they killed untold more civilians across europe, they made the KKK look like choir boys.

Crepitus
08-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Lets get real, the nazis were animals, they were worse than slavemasters, they tortured untold numbers of people in experiments, they raped and murdered at will. They gassed 6 million men women and children and that was just in death camps they killed untold more civilians across europe, they made the KKK look like choir boys.

However white supremacists in general idolize and imitate them.

Crepitus
08-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Opposition to Obama was overwhelmingly guided by opposition to liberal policies.

There was no such thing as Obama Derangement Syndrome. TDD is a unique condition. There's never been anything comparable. Ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (gasp, wheeze) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.............

Crepitus
08-14-2017, 09:01 PM

Oath keepers don't show up for security, they show up to strut around and feel important, just like any playground bully.

Safety
08-14-2017, 09:01 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (gasp, wheeze) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.............

Wait, did he just fucking say that?

Common
08-14-2017, 09:10 PM
However white supremacists in general idolize and imitate them.
Unfortunately there some truth to that. Now can you admit BLM has violent individuals and liberal protests turn violent and do millions in damage the the americans that work have to pay for

Crepitus
08-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Wait, did he just fucking say that?

Hold on.......still laughing......can't breath. .......

Common
08-14-2017, 09:12 PM
You cant get the truth out of a liberal unless you waterboard their ass. They just dont have it in them to admit they do anything wrong, everything is everyone elses fault.

They are like 6 yr old siblings when asked who did it they blame the other.

Common Sense
08-14-2017, 09:14 PM
You cant get the truth out of a liberal unless you waterboard their ass. They just dont have it in them to admit they do anything wrong, everything is everyone elses fault.

They are like 6 yr old siblings when asked who did it they blame the other.
Seriously? You blame liberals for everything.

Crepitus
08-14-2017, 09:15 PM
Unfortunately there some truth to that. Now can you admit BLM has violent individuals and liberal protests turn violent and do millions in damage the the americans that work have to pay for

I never once said blm had no violent or racist members. I did say that as a whole the organization is neither racist not violent and does not endorse either.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 09:37 PM
Oath keepers don't show up for security, they show up to strut around and feel important, just like any playground bully.
uh, huh...............opinion is not fact

Crepitus
08-14-2017, 09:42 PM
uh, huh...............opinion is not fact

Yeah, that's not just my opinion, that's a fact.

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 09:56 PM
Seriously? You blame liberals for everything.

They are the Collective. They will have control of the Individual. In this instance, they had a choice. They could have stayed home, hold their own rally way apart from the other. Choices.
Do you really think that America will only notice the car? Nope. There have already incidences with the counter protestors starting fights with the protesters. Call them what you will. Let Loons, Right Highs....whatever.........
Do you think the whole thing could have been avoided all together? The folks you hate have just as much right as you do. You may not like their message, but they have the right to it.
Fact: The counter protesters went there looking for trouble and they got it. Now it's the original protester group's fault? Thanks to you guys coming off looking like mad men, you've shown the world which side is the violent, trouble making end of the business.
Just how do you think this will end, seriously, how?

stjames1_53
08-14-2017, 09:58 PM
Yeah, that's not just my opinion, that's a fact.
link

Crepitus
08-14-2017, 10:09 PM
link

Lol.

nic34
08-15-2017, 08:56 AM
They are the Collective. They will have control of the Individual. In this instance, they had a choice. They could have stayed home, hold their own rally way apart from the other. Choices.
Do you really think that America will only notice the car? Nope. There have already incidences with the counter protestors starting fights with the protesters. Call them what you will. Let Loons, Right Highs....whatever.........
Do you think the whole thing could have been avoided all together? The folks you hate have just as much right as you do. You may not like their message, but they have the right to it.
Fact: The counter protesters went there looking for trouble and they got it. Now it's the original protester group's fault? Thanks to you guys coming off looking like mad men, you've shown the world which side is the violent, trouble making end of the business.
Just how do you think this will end, seriously, how?

Gosh, fellow libs, did you know we were that all powerful?