PDA

View Full Version : Trump Releases 2020 Campaign Ad

IMPress Polly
08-15-2017, 01:10 PM
Well here's the first official 2020 campaign ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mufjTSCzs

And there you have it. Everything is everyone else's fault and everyone who disagrees with Trump is an "enemy". :rollseyes: And it's 2017!! Jeez, can't you at least wait a couple years or is campaigning all you're good for?

Croft
08-15-2017, 01:12 PM
They've treated him as an enemy not a President. I guess he just got the message on how things are.

Captain Obvious
08-15-2017, 01:13 PM
If he crushes the radical left's terror campaign he'll be a shoo in.

Kalkin
08-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Good ad. You should try breathing into a paper bag, unIMPressive P.

IMPress Polly
08-15-2017, 01:17 PM
Captain Obvious wrote:

Not to be rude about this Captain, but if I can point something out, you're Jewish. Why do you suddenly love Nazis? They don't love you back, you know? They'd butcher you without a second thought.

Do you really hate people like me THAT much? You really think people like me are worse than Hitler?

Kalkin wrote:
Good ad. You should try breathing into a paper bag, unIMPressive P.

Ooo, you got me with your retarded, ancient name pun that's been in circulation since the day I got here! :rollseyes:

Cletus
08-15-2017, 01:28 PM
Do you really hate people like me THAT much? You really think people like me are worse than Hitler?

I don''t hate people like you. Hate requires more energy than you are worth. The only thing that keeps people like you from being worse than Hitler is that you are impotent. If you had the power, I have little doubt you would be as bad or worse than Hitler or Mao or Pol Pot.

That is why it is important that people like you never get into power.

IMPress Polly
08-15-2017, 01:33 PM
Cletus wrote:
I don''t hate people like you. Hate requires more energy than you are worth. The only thing that keeps people like you from being worse than Hitler is that you are impotent. If you had the power, I have little doubt you would be as bad or worse than Hitler or Mao or Pol Pot.

That is why it is important that people like you never get into power.

You'll be relieved to know that I have no ambitions of 'coming to power' or whatever, but rather of democratizing our system of government and economy so that everyone (except perhaps the wealthier layers of society who current dominate those areas) has more of a say in the decisions that affect their lives. :smiley:

Captain Obvious
08-15-2017, 01:35 PM
Not to be rude about this Captain, but if I can point something out, you're Jewish. Why do you suddenly love Nazis? They don't love you back, you know? They'd butcher you without a second thought.

I don't think you're being rude.

I don't get caught up in all of this Nazi hysterics, why would I? It's manufactured idiocy. Fun to heckle, dumbfuckery otherwise.

Second, my great grandmother was Jewish. I claim being one of the chosen people under the Chief Eliz Warren rule. Outside of that I was born an orthodox coptic Christian. My father was a bustier maker from Cairo and my mother was a prostitute named Chloe with low grade narcolepsy and webbed feet.

Kalkin
08-15-2017, 01:37 PM
Ooo, you got me with your retarded, ancient name pun that's been in circulation since the day I got here! :rollseyes:
Such a good little lib, using retardation as an insult. It's different when you do it, though, right? lol.

The Xl
08-15-2017, 01:38 PM
Politicians gonna politic.

Kalkin
08-15-2017, 01:38 PM
You really think people like me are worse than Hitler?
Yes. Hitler was actually aware of what he was doing. You are the fodder that people like him existed upon.

IMPress Polly
08-15-2017, 01:45 PM
Kalkin wrote:
Such a good little lib, using retardation as an insult. It's different when you do it, though, right? lol.

What are you talking about and why do you always think you're funny?

Yes. Hitler was actually aware of what he was doing. You are the fodder that people like him existed upon.

Okay, now you're officially just being an ass. (The mods can ban me for saying that but they can't deny that it's a statement of objective fact.)

XL wrote:
Politicians gonna politic.

I guess so, but can't they at least wait a year or two? We JUST had an election! Jeez. :tongue:

resister
08-15-2017, 01:47 PM
What are you talking about and why do you always think you're funny?

Okay, now you're officially just being an ass. (The mods can ban me for saying that but they can't deny that it's a statement of objective fact.)There is nothing funny about retardation.

IMPress Polly
08-15-2017, 01:51 PM
resister wrote:
There is nothing funny about retardation.

*tries to take your "sensitivity" seriously with your deliberately incendiary neo-Confederate avatar*

Maybe not as an actual mental illness, no, but you know what I meant. I meant to simply say that the name pun was stupid and very old.

Peter1469
08-15-2017, 01:52 PM
It is too early for campaign ads.

Wish they would wait.

Private Pickle
08-15-2017, 02:35 PM

And there you have it. Everything is everyone else's fault and everyone who disagrees with Trump is an "enemy". :rollseyes: And it's 2017!! Jeez, can't you at least wait a couple years or is campaigning all you're good for?

There is a mirror around you I'm sure...

Adelaide
08-15-2017, 02:40 PM
He has been campaigning since being elected. He does not hold rallies everywhere he goes because it's a jolly good time. It also helps to establish he still has support from many of the people who voted for him, but also seeks to engage people who may vote for him in the future.

Ethereal
08-15-2017, 02:43 PM
I dunno. The ad seemed pretty truthful to me. Also pretty effective. It's definitely a better strategy than obsessing over Russia, trans bathroom rights, and tearing down Confederate statues.

Common Sense
08-15-2017, 02:44 PM

You have that backwards...

Ethereal
08-15-2017, 02:48 PM
I guess so, but can't they at least wait a year or two? We JUST had an election! Jeez. :tongue:

Why would Trump wait any longer than was absolutely necessary?

The Democrats started their campaign to remove Trump from the presidency the second he won, and their unofficial propaganda wing, the corporate media, have been running hundreds and hundreds of negative ads against him every week. Trump needs to fight back, and hard, and he cannot allow himself to be intimidated into silence by the screeching of Democrats and liberals.

resister
08-15-2017, 02:49 PM
your deliberately incendiary neo-Confederate avatar*

Being born and raised in the south, it is part of my heritage, you don't have to like it. Here is a little history lesson for you.19404

Chris
08-15-2017, 02:54 PM

Sounds like what liberals including Obama said about Republicans.

I've said it many times, Trump is a liberal stealing Democrat thunder.

But, hey, that approach failed Clinton, so look on the bright side of life....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Chris
08-15-2017, 02:57 PM

Trump is not a Nazi, polly.

Most of the left has calmed down from its histrionics of the last few days.

Chris
08-15-2017, 02:59 PM
He has been campaigning since being elected. He does not hold rallies everywhere he goes because it's a jolly good time. It also helps to establish he still has support from many of the people who voted for him, but also seeks to engage people who may vote for him in the future.

It's what they all do until they become lame ducks and politic for their party.

Kalkin
08-15-2017, 03:53 PM
You have that backwards...

It only appears that way to you because you're canadian.

Common Sense
08-15-2017, 04:51 PM
It only appears that way to you because you're canadian.

It appears to me that way because I'm not a half wit. My nationality doesn't really play into it.

Common
08-15-2017, 05:43 PM
First let me say Polly I dont hate you, ive always liked you and treated you that way, you dont seem to like me very much over politics.

Theres a long long way till the next election and I think its prudent that Trump makes promotions like this to counter the never ending bad press. Remember Trump gets zero kudos from the press, they dont report a single positive he does just negatives and LIES.

The left was caught with their drawers around their ankles when trump won, they thought it could not happen. That may very well happen in 2020 in an even bigger way. It can go either way still

Agent Zero
08-15-2017, 05:46 PM

After today, Mr Trump will be lucky to still be in office tomorrow.

I hear Gen Kelly's in damage control.

Agent Zero
08-15-2017, 05:46 PM
Being born and raised in the south, it is part of my heritage, you don't have to like it. Here is a little history lesson for you.19404
You're in Florida. That's not the south.

Common Sense
08-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Could you imagine Hillary put out a campaign add naming "enemies"?

Way to unite the nation Ding Donny...

AZ Jim
08-15-2017, 05:54 PM
I don't think you're being rude.

I don't get caught up in all of this Nazi hysterics, why would I? It's manufactured idiocy. Fun to heckle, dumbfuckery otherwise.

Second, my great grandmother was Jewish. I claim being one of the chosen people under the Chief Eliz Warren rule. Outside of that I was born an orthodox coptic Christian. My father was a bustier maker from Cairo and my mother was a prostitute named Chloe with low grade narcolepsy and webbed feet.In Germany in 1941 you would be just another "JUDE" and on your way to your last "shower".

Kalkin
08-15-2017, 06:00 PM
It appears to me that way because I'm not a half wit. My nationality doesn't really play into it.

Maybe it's less than a half. Either way, you're wrong.