PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters accuses Ben Carson of being ‘white-wing nationalist’

Common
08-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Two comments about this article, First keep talking Maxine you are doing more good for the GOP in 2018 then you think you are pumping up the black base for democrats.

Secondly the highlighted paragraph at the bottom exemplifies what every person of color is subjected to when they do not follow the BLM, Maxine Waters racist rhetoric

Maxine Waters’s latest rant against Donald Trump and his administration was so unhinged, it amounted to word spittle that could be heard on any street corner in L.A.

Appearing before the Los Angeles Community Review Board, Waters launched into Trump, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and HUD Secretary Ben Carson.

Complaining there is “uncertainty” because of the Trump administration, Waters said, “Mr. Mnuchin, who is the Treasury Secretary, who is responsible for over 36,000 foreclosures in this area, is now the Secretary of the Treasury,” repeating herself.
“Standing next to him just yesterday, or day before yesterday, I’m getting these days mixed up,” the 79-year-old California congresswoman said.
She continued, “While the president was defending the white-wing (sic) nationalists and the KKK and all of those alt-right groups that were basically out there in Virginia literally beating and marching and ranting about Jews and black people, etc., etc.,” she said.
“But, this is what this Cabinet looks like,” she added, turning to Trump’s personnel, “where we talking about Mnuchin or Ben Carson,” as the audience whooped on the attack.
Waters then promised she would skewer him soon.
“He’s got to come before my committee. If you think ‘reclaiming my time’ that I did with Mnuchin, you wait till Ben Carson comes,” she said as the crowd erupted.
Waters isn’t the only one attacking Carson.

The Michigan Chronicle, a black newspaper in Detroit, tore into (https://michronicleonline.com/2017/08/17/shame-of-detroit-ben-carson-competes-for-house-negro-of-the-year-award/) Carson and labeled him the “Shame of Detroit”:
Being appointed Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and being a House Negro are two different things. It now appears HUD Secretary Ben Carson is imminently qualified to be a House Negro, but remains as unqualified as ever to lead HUD.
“Behold the House Negro,” the editorial declared.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-rant-goes-off-rails-ben-carson-white-wing-nationalist/

Ransom
08-18-2017, 05:57 PM
She's the face of the Democrat Party. This forum's hero. They consider her a party leader and spokeswoman.

And she's a blithering idiot. Now....take those two facts.....and add each of em up...

1 + f'n 1 = f'n 2. Two facts. See that?

Abby08
08-18-2017, 06:25 PM
People shouldn't put any stock in what she says. She's nucking futz .

resister
08-18-2017, 06:51 PM
More liberal tolorance19514

MisterVeritis
08-18-2017, 06:52 PM
People shouldn't put any stock in what she says. She's nucking futz .
Hey!

She is the face of the modern democratic party.

Kalkin
08-18-2017, 06:55 PM
Someone beat her face silly with an uglystick.