PDA

View Full Version : So is this the ultra lib reasoning

donttread
08-18-2017, 08:53 PM
A dirt bag white "Nazi" ran over a woman and killed her. Therefore ALL violence occuring between the two groups before and after are the fault of the WS? As is apparently the rampant vandalism now being committed.
Because that seems to be what they want Trump to say

Peter1469
08-18-2017, 09:02 PM
Trump was right.

But the "media" wants him out.

del
08-18-2017, 09:23 PM
trump said there were fine people on both sides.

there are no *fine* neo-nazis or white supremacists.

he's saying this stuff to appeal to his base, who are the only ones who still think he's a good idea.

Peter1469
08-18-2017, 09:25 PM

he's saying this stuff to appeal to his base, who are the only ones who still think he's a good idea.
The alt right people were not all white supremacists. The "media" just says that they are.

Mister D
08-18-2017, 09:27 PM

If neo-Nazis are electing Presidents you might want to watch what you say here. lol

Mister D
08-18-2017, 09:28 PM
The alt right people were not all white supremacists. The "media" just says that they are.
All of these terms just become jumbled mush in the hands of progressives.

del
08-18-2017, 09:28 PM
sure, some of them were neo-nazis.

Peter1469
08-18-2017, 09:30 PM
sure, some of them were neo-nazis.
Trump was correct.

del
08-18-2017, 09:33 PM
Trump was correct.

that seems to be the consensus among the amazing shrinking circle of trumplings.

in the real world, not so much

The Xl
08-18-2017, 09:33 PM
Not everyone supporting that the monuments stay up was a neo nazi

Peter1469
08-18-2017, 09:34 PM
that seems to be the consensus among the amazing shrinking circle of trumplings.

no

del
08-18-2017, 09:36 PM
If neo-Nazis are electing Presidents you might want to watch what you say here. lol
i've never worried about morons before, i see no reason to start.

Mister D
08-18-2017, 09:42 PM
i've never worried about morons before, i see no reason to start.
Then stop worrying. Enjoy your old age. Surely you have...lol never mind.

Tahuyaman
08-19-2017, 01:51 AM
The left is out of control.

resister
08-19-2017, 01:54 AM
A classic example of a soft coup. You even have a democrat senator calling for the assassination of the POTUS.

Common
08-19-2017, 02:18 AM
The left especially the media is full of shit

donttread
08-19-2017, 06:53 AM
Trump was right.

But the "media" wants him out.

I have disagreed with much of what Trump has said and done but also loved some of it, like this. When was the last time an American president had the stones to tell the non-pc truth about a race related issue?

donttread
08-19-2017, 06:55 AM

I guess with no real platform shit like this and inciting young adults into a frenzy is all you've got left.

donttread
08-19-2017, 07:11 AM

Would that be the real world where the ultra libs are vandals?

Chris
08-19-2017, 08:16 AM
A dirt bag white "Nazi" ran over a woman and killed her. Therefore ALL violence occuring between the two groups before and after are the fault of the WS? As is apparently the rampant vandalism now being committed.
Because that seems to be what they want Trump to say

You forgot to add that based on those events the entire right wing, all conservatives, Republicans, even libertarians, anyone not liberal is either a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer.

Tahuyaman
08-19-2017, 11:53 AM
I guess with no real platform $#@! like this and inciting young adults into a frenzy is all you've got left.

I'm guessing that they think this is the way to garner more support from average working class Americans.

Tahuyaman
08-19-2017, 11:56 AM
A classic example of a soft coup. You even have a democrat senator calling for the assassination of the POTUS.

I heard that. Has that ever happened before? That should be cause to remove any elected official from office immediately.

Kalkin
08-19-2017, 11:58 AM
In an overgrown drooling violent retard kind of way, yes.

donttread
08-22-2017, 07:17 AM

Walk a mile. For example many AB members are recruited in prison and join more for sake of saftey than hatred. These are the enviroments we throw non-violent offenders ( including those who dare use a non megacorp approved drug to escape reality ) into every day while we pretend to "rehabilitate " them. Once out they have sworn alliangence. I don't know about them being "fine people" but not all are the incarnation of evil either.

Safety
08-22-2017, 08:40 AM

This is why we can't have nice things...people are too dense to understand what you just said.

del
08-22-2017, 08:43 AM
Walk a mile. For example many AB members are recruited in prison and join more for sake of saftey than hatred. These are the enviroments we throw non-violent offenders ( including those who dare use a non megacorp approved drug to escape reality ) into every day while we pretend to "rehabilitate " them. Once out they have sworn alliangence. I don't know about them being "fine people" but not all are the incarnation of evil either.

save your justifications for someone dumb enough to buy it.

Safety
08-22-2017, 08:44 AM

Man, if that reasoning and understanding was offered for non-whites also, this country would be in better shape in regards to race....but good luck with that....because according to your previous posts here, black people are just welfare using, baby popping, ho calling, victim group that can't seem to pick themselves up by their bootstraps like other groups have....that is, when the confederacy allowed them to and all.

donttread
08-22-2017, 01:29 PM
save your justifications for someone dumb enough to buy it.

Wow what a comeback. So well informed and enlightened

Tahuyaman
08-22-2017, 01:38 PM
This is why we can't have nice things...people are too dense to understand what you just said.

Its also a liberal translation of what Trump actually said.

AZ Jim
08-22-2017, 01:57 PM
A classic example of a soft coup. You even have a democrat senator calling for the assassination of the POTUS.A STATE senator!!

AZ Jim
08-22-2017, 01:58 PM
The left especially the media is full of shitJust jam packed with verifiable factual data aren't ya?

Chris
08-22-2017, 02:21 PM
Wow what a comeback. So well informed and enlightened

You act surprised.