PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Moscow partner was apparently financed by a Russian bank under US sanctions

Bethere
08-29-2017, 03:43 PM
Trump's Moscow partner was apparently financed by a Russian bank under US sanctionsMother Jones - 3 hours ago

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/08/trumps-moscow-partner-was-apparently-financed-by-a-russian-bank-under-us-sanctions/&ved=0ahUKEwjss-72pv3VAhWo3YMKHTV4DwwQqOcBCCcwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGC06F9dwi53iYY_JdOiDRIisqIxQ

Shortly before taking office in January, Donald Trump tweeted that he had no business deals involving Russia. That may have been technically true at the moment, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. His decades-long record of attempting (and failing) (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/donald-trump-history-trying-do-business-in-russia/) to launch big real estate deals in Moscow was already in the public record. Yet new revelations Monday showed that when he was running for president in 2015, Trump signed an agreement to develop a Trump Tower in Moscow. And Trump’s partner in this project was a Russian development company that apparently previously obtained financing from Sberbank, a state-owned Russian bank hit with sanctions from the United States and the European Union due to Russia’s annexation of Crimea. This Trump project, though, fell through before any Russian financing was obtained.
According to a Washington Post report (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/top-trump-organization-executive-reached-out-to-putin-aide-for-help-on-business-deal/2017/08/28/095aebac-8c16-11e7-84c0-02cc069f2c37_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.0eea9bf8c692), Trump signed a letter of intent on October 28, 2015—the same day he participated in a key GOP primary debate (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/republican-debate-boulder-trump-bush-carson-rubio/)—with a Russian firm called IC Expert Investment Company to develop a Trump-branded tower in Moscow. Information on the company is sparse, but a website (http://icexpert.ru/) that appears to be for the company describes it as a developer of an apartment complex in a suburb of Moscow called Reutov. The website lists the company’s development and banking partners, including Sberbank, a Russia banking goliath. A website that appears to be the official site (http://novokosino2.ndv.ru/partners.htm) for the apartment complex, Novoskino-2, notes that Sberbank and Otkritie Bank, a privately-owned Russian bank, provided financing for the project. The apparent IC Expert site also states that another one of its strategic banking partners is Gazprombank, one of the biggest banks in Russia. It owns Gazprom Media, the largest media holding company in Russia.

Ethereal
08-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Breaking: Another nothing burger.

Captain Obvious
08-29-2017, 03:50 PM

Soon they will surpass McDonalds "billions served" motto.

Fast news lol

Junk for junkheads.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 03:52 PM

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/russia-scandal-turns-direction-trump-will-not

resister
08-29-2017, 03:54 PM
19735Keep us updated as soon as the indictment is handed down:rollseyes:

Bethere
08-29-2017, 03:55 PM
Soon they will surpass McDonalds "billions served" motto.

Fast news lol

Junk for junkheads.

Trump Investigators Are Just Getting Started With The Russia Emails | ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-emails-russia_us_59a5b033e4b084581a13b10f

Bethere
08-29-2017, 03:57 PM
19735Keep us updated as soon as the indictment is handed down:rollseyes:

Surprise! Donald Trump had a relationship with Russia after all.14 hours ago

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/08/surprise-donald-trump-had-a-relationship-with-russia-after-all/

Captain Obvious
08-29-2017, 03:57 PM
Trump Investigators Are Just Getting Started With The Russia Emails | ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-emails-russia_us_59a5b033e4b084581a13b10f

/yawn

resister
08-29-2017, 04:03 PM
Surprise! Donald Trump had a relationship with Russia after all.14 hours ago

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/08/surprise-donald-trump-had-a-relationship-with-russia-after-all/
You were just fine with Obama being flexible after the election. What changed?

Bethere
08-29-2017, 04:04 PM
/yawn

If you are bored go check out one of the hundreds of thrilling threads available to you at tPF.

I encourage you to engage in and contribute to discussion rather than detract from it.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 04:04 PM
You were just fine with Obama being flexible after the election. What changed?

Obama has nothing to do with this thread.

resister
08-29-2017, 04:20 PM
Obama has nothing to do with this thread.
Not that that ever stopped you from going off topic in other peoples threads. I am curious to know why people are now obsessed with Russia but uttered nary a peep during the last Admin. I already know the answer, I just want see if any are honest enough to admit it.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 04:25 PM
Not that that ever stopped you from going off topic in other peoples threads. I am curious to know why people are now obsessed with Russia but uttered nary a peep during the last Admin. I already know the answer, I just want see if any are honest enough to admit it.

Start a thead about it. This one is about: Trump's Moscow partner was apparently financed by a Russian bank under US sanctions

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:32 PM
..Shortly before taking office in January, Donald Trump tweeted that he had no business deals involving Russia. That may have been technically true at the moment, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. ....

So, it is true that he had no business deals in Russia, but he looked into it and decided that he couldn't. There's the smoking gun you've been looking for.

Lol

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:34 PM
Mother Jones, the Huffington Post and Rachel Maddow. Three paragons of objectivity and accuracy.

resister
08-29-2017, 04:36 PM
Mother Jones, the Huffington Post and Rachel Maddow. Three paragons of objectivity and accuracy.
Does not Mother jones tell us how to make composters? lol

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:36 PM
Start a thead about it. This one is about: Trump's Moscow partner was apparently financed by a Russian bank under US sanctions

Which had absolutely nothing to do with Trump

Bethere
08-29-2017, 04:37 PM

In none of those examples are they the original source.

Lol.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 04:39 PM
So, it is true that he had no business deals in Russia, but he looked into it and decided that he couldn't. There's the smoking gun you've been looking for.

Lol

Then you have nothing to fear. Meanwhile, Mueller will just look around a bit to check.

You have nothing to hide do you don't mind, right?

"When there's smoke there's fire."--Newt Gingrich.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Then you have nothing to fear. Meanwhile, Mueller will just look around a bit to check.

You have nothing to hide do you don't mind, right?

"When there's smoke there's fire."--Newt Gingrich.

You're right, I have nothing to hide or be afraid of. Mueller can waste as much time and taxpayer supplied money as he wants.

I'm not sure where the smoke is on this one. Looking into doing business in a foreign country and then determining that you can't? That's it?

Okeedokee.......

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:46 PM
In none of those examples are they the original source.

Lol.

Right, they are just the ones who put their partisan spin on it. Most people see right through that.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:47 PM
Does not Mother jones tell us how to make composters? lol

It can be used for compost.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 04:50 PM
Right, they are just the ones who put their partisan spin on it. Most people see right through that.

I could have listed any number of sources.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:50 PM
These loons just move from one failed attempt to bury Trump to the next. They can't get past the fact that theres nothing there which incriminates him in anything improper or illegal. They are frantic.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 04:51 PM
I could have listed any number of sources.

But it you didn't. You went with three of the most blatantly partisans in existence. Maybe next you should back it up with stuff from Lawrence O'Donnell and Chris Matthews?

Bethere
08-29-2017, 04:57 PM
But it you didn't. You went with three of the most blatantly partisans in existence. Maybe next you should back it up with stuff from Lawrence O'Donnell and Chris Matthews?

If the NYT didn't have a pay wall I would have used them. Only out of courtesy to my fellow poster did I use secondary sources.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 05:52 PM
If the NYT didn't have a pay wall I would have used them. Only out of courtesy to my fellow poster did I use secondary sources.
The New York Times? Well that certainly puts a new paint job on this....

Sheesh.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 05:56 PM
The New York Times? Well that certainly puts a new paint job on this....

Sheesh.

The NYT is the most authoritative news source in the world. That's why the party that creates fake news despises them so.

Jmho.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 05:57 PM
The NYT is the most authoritative news source in the world. That's why the party that creates fake news despises them so.

Jmho.

Never a liberal slant from the NYT? Lol.......

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 06:01 PM
Trump's Moscow partner was apparently financed by a Russian bank under US sanctionsMother Jones - 3 hours ago

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/08/trumps-moscow-partner-was-apparently-financed-by-a-russian-bank-under-us-sanctions/&ved=0ahUKEwjss-72pv3VAhWo3YMKHTV4DwwQqOcBCCcwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGC06F9dwi53iYY_JdOiDRIisqIxQ

Shortly before taking office in January, Donald Trump tweeted that he had no business deals involving Russia. That may have been technically true at the moment, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. His decades-long record of attempting (and failing) (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/donald-trump-history-trying-do-business-in-russia/) to launch big real estate deals in Moscow was already in the public record. Yet new revelations Monday showed that when he was running for president in 2015, Trump signed an agreement to develop a Trump Tower in Moscow. And Trump’s partner in this project was a Russian development company that apparently previously obtained financing from Sberbank, a state-owned Russian bank hit with sanctions from the United States and the European Union due to Russia’s annexation of Crimea. This Trump project, though, fell through before any Russian financing was obtained.
According to a Washington Post report (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/top-trump-organization-executive-reached-out-to-putin-aide-for-help-on-business-deal/2017/08/28/095aebac-8c16-11e7-84c0-02cc069f2c37_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.0eea9bf8c692), Trump signed a letter of intent on October 28, 2015—the same day he participated in a key GOP primary debate (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/republican-debate-boulder-trump-bush-carson-rubio/)—with a Russian firm called IC Expert Investment Company to develop a Trump-branded tower in Moscow. Information on the company is sparse, but a website (http://icexpert.ru/) that appears to be for the company describes it as a developer of an apartment complex in a suburb of Moscow called Reutov. The website lists the company’s development and banking partners, including Sberbank, a Russia banking goliath. A website that appears to be the official site (http://novokosino2.ndv.ru/partners.htm) for the apartment complex, Novoskino-2, notes that Sberbank and Otkritie Bank, a privately-owned Russian bank, provided financing for the project. The apparent IC Expert site also states that another one of its strategic banking partners is Gazprombank, one of the biggest banks in Russia. It owns Gazprom Media, the largest media holding company in Russia.

OMIGOD !!!???? You mean to say that he financed a Russian construction project with a Russian bank, in RUSSIA???!!!!!!

Once again , the "we don't care that Obama promised more flexibility and did nothing to confront Putin, or that the Clinton Foundation took $138 million in Russian-linked 'donations' before Hillary signed off on their taking control of 20% of our uranium reserves" left is outraged that internationally successful entrepreneurs, actually DO BUSINESS INTERNATIONALLY !!!!!

WHO KNEW !!!??

Do you even have the remotest concept of how badly you and yours will be getting your ASSES HANDED TO YOU IN 2018??

Keep up the bullshit...it's guaranteeing Pres.Trump's re-election.

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 06:02 PM

Jmho.

They are one of the most proven-lying news sources in the world, and Americans absolutely KNOW THIS....

Bethere
08-29-2017, 06:06 PM
They are one of the most proven-lying news sources in the world, and Americans absolutely KNOW THIS....

Actually, if they closed their bureaus the news industry would grind to a halt.

Republican sources don't have news bureaus open throughout the world. They just live off of the work done by the NYT and WAPO.

It isn't even open to debate.

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 06:07 PM

Republican sources don't have news bureaus open throughout the world. They just live off of the work done by the NYT and WAPO.

Bullshit. No one would even notice , outside of leftbubble.

Has nothing to do with their being repeated, proven LIARS.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 06:09 PM
Bull$#@!. No one would even notice , outside of leftbubble.
You are wrong. Even Fox News doesn't generate it's own stuff for the most part.

The NYT has bureaus in over 100 countries around the world. Historians have no choice but to view the NYT as the paper of record.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 06:10 PM

Decades ago, the NYT was possibly the most credible source of news in America. But like Insaid, that was decades ago. Not any more. Today they are fodder for hacks.

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 06:14 PM
You are wrong. Even Fox News doesn't generate it's own stuff for the most part.

The NYT has bureaus in over 100 countries around the world. Historians have no choice but to view the NYT as the paper of record.
More bullshit. The NY Slimes het 99% of its data form the AP , UPI, or Reuters, ALL of whom would cruise along just fine without the NY Slimes.

Has nothing to do with the NY Slimes' serial lying.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 06:55 PM
More bull$#@!. The NY Slimes het 99% of its data form the AP , UPI, or Reuters, ALL of whom would cruise along just fine without the NY Slimes.

Has nothing to do with the NY Slimes' serial lying.

Most of what is on the sources you listed comes from places like the NYT.

The Ap, upi, and reuters are syndicates. For the most part they don't generate content. Instead, they distribute content.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 06:56 PM
Decades ago, the NYT was possibly the most credible source of news in America. But like Insaid, that was decades ago. Not any more. Today they are fodder for hacks.

I stand by my point. You are entitled to yours as well. Thanks for sharing.

I can't force you to be right.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 07:33 PM
I stand by my point. You are entitled to yours as well. Thanks for sharing.

I can't force you to be right. No one other than the most rabid left wing hacks respect the NYT.

Perianne
08-29-2017, 08:55 PM
Decades ago the New York Times had Walter Duranty. Nothing really has changed much about them.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 08:55 PM
No one other than the most rabid left wing hacks respect the NYT.

You are wrong. Have a great day.

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 09:05 PM
More silly TDS nonsense. An international entrepreneur did business internationally. Wow. What a stunner.

Der...
Meanwhile NOT A PEEP about former Pres."More Flexible"'s COMPLETE INACTION during the alleged Russian election interference, the invasion of Crimea and attack on the Ukraine, or the sale of 20% of our uranium reserves to the Russians after MASSIVE $$ to the Clinton Foundation.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 09:07 PM
More silly TDs nonsense. Menawhile NOT A PEEP about former Pres."More Flexible"'s COMPLETE INACTION during the alleged Russian election interference, the invasion of Crimea and attack on the Ukraine, or the sale of 20% of our uranium reserves to the Russians after MASSIVE $$ to the Clinton Foundation.

That's because such a discussion would be off topic.

But for the record? Obama put sanctions in place on putin for crimea that worked. That bit about adoptions? What that really meant was putin stopped adoptions because he was furious about the sanctions.

And junior lied about adoptions because daddy told him to, and that could very easily end up being obstruction of justice.

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 09:09 PM
That's because such a discussion would be off topic.

No, such discussion would be dealing with ACTUAL FACTUAL EVENTS, as opposed to the latest TDS madeup bullshit that this thread is about...

resister
08-29-2017, 09:10 PM
More silly TDS nonsense. An international entrepreneur did business internationally. Wow. What a stunner.

Der...
Meanwhile NOT A PEEP about former Pres."More Flexible"'s COMPLETE INACTION during the alleged Russian election interference, the invasion of Crimea and attack on the Ukraine, or the sale of 20% of our uranium reserves to the Russians after MASSIVE $$ to the Clinton Foundation.
They don't care about that, only when someone named Trump, any other person gets a pass. Partisan hacks, gonna hack!

Bethere
08-29-2017, 09:17 PM
No, such discussion would be dealing with ACTUAL FACTUAL EVENTS, as opposed to the latest TDS madeup bull$#@! that this thread is about...

Talking about the great tour I just played on and how great my playing was would be factual, too--but sadly, off topic like your post.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Decades ago the New York Times had Walter Duranty. Nothing really has changed much about them.

They have become much more partisan than they were in the past. They were once a serious publication run by adults. Not so any more.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 09:29 PM
You are wrong. Have a great day.

Actually I'm 100% correct.

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 09:35 PM
Talking about the great tour I just played on and how great my playing was would be factual, too--but sadly, off topic like your post.
People sounding their own trumpet are rarely the artists they claim to be. But I'm sure your playing was not "crime", like those I cited from the Obamite sleazoids...or, at least I hope it wasn't , for the sake of the listeners.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 09:38 PM
People sounding their own trumpet are rarely the artists they claim to be. But I'm sure your playing was not "crime", like those I cited from the Obamite sleazoids...or, at least I hope it wasn't , for the sake of the listeners.

The paychecks speak for themselves.

You wouldn't understand.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 09:39 PM
Actually I'm 100% correct.

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 09:43 PM
No one who has any ability to form an independent thought gives the NYT any credibility.

Grokmaster
08-29-2017, 09:43 PM

Please explain what crime you delude your OP exposes.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 09:49 PM
No one who has any ability to form an independent thought gives the NYT any credibility.
You are wrong. While trump and the gop keep saying that the NYT subscription base continues to grow and grow.

Bethere
08-29-2017, 09:50 PM
Please explain what crime you delude your OP exposes.
If you actually address the op then I will answer your questions, but not until.

resister
08-29-2017, 09:50 PM
You are wrong. While trump and the gop keep saying that the NYT subscription base continues to grow and grow.lol19748

Bethere
08-29-2017, 10:20 PM
No, such discussion would be dealing with ACTUAL FACTUAL EVENTS, as opposed to the latest TDS madeup bull$#@! that this thread is about...

Seriously, we're 45 posts into this thread. Why not man up and be the first to address the op?

Tahuyaman
08-29-2017, 10:25 PM

You are wrong. While trump and the gop keep saying that the NYT subscription base continues to grow and grow.

Heavy sigh....

Bethere
08-29-2017, 10:58 PM
Heavy sigh....

I know. I'm awesome.

resister
08-29-2017, 11:08 PM
I know. I'm awesome.
In your own mind, no where else!:rollseyes:

Bethere
08-29-2017, 11:14 PM
Deutsche Bank Is Turning Over Information on Trump | Vanity Fair

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia&ved=0ahUKEwj7gpCHjP7VAhWp5IMKHV_SAPQQFggxMAQ&usg=AFQjCNHI0P68dB6dVKubcPD5x8uwo1YDRg

Grokmaster
08-30-2017, 12:32 PM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia&ved=0ahUKEwj7gpCHjP7VAhWp5IMKHV_SAPQQFggxMAQ&usg=AFQjCNHI0P68dB6dVKubcPD5x8uwo1YDRg

OMIGOSH!! Evidence of DOING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FOR DECADES FROM OUR INTERNATIOANL ENTREPRENEUR POTUS !!!! Oh the HUMANITY !!!

More proof that Pres.Trump is the most internationally experiences POTUS in history...or are the looney tunes of the left now trying to implicate Germany in their embarrassing election debacle now, too?

You get funnier every day.

Grokmaster
08-30-2017, 12:47 PM

Bethere
08-30-2017, 02:15 PM
OMIGOSH!! Evidence of DOING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FOR DECADES FROM OUR INTERNATIOANL ENTREPRENEUR POTUS !!!! Oh the HUMANITY !!!

More proof that Pres.Trump is the most internationally experiences POTUS in history...or are the looney tunes of the left now trying to implicate Germany in their embarrassing election debacle now, too?

You get funnier every day.

Deutsch bank has already been fined $600 million for laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

Lol.

Abby08
08-30-2017, 02:36 PM
Deutsch bank has already been fined $600 million for laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

Lol.

Well, there's the, tie-in, right there. Trump did business with Deutsch bank and, so does Russia.

LOL...

Bethere
08-30-2017, 02:38 PM
Well, there's the, tie-in, right there. Trump did business with Deutsch bank and, so does Russia.

LOL...

It is much, much deeper than that. Read the op and the links below and tell me what you think.

Bethere
08-30-2017, 02:40 PM
Deutsche Bank fined $630m over Russia money laundering claims | ...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/31/deutsche-bank-fined-630m-over-russia-money-laundering-claims

Bethere
08-30-2017, 02:41 PM
Deutsche Bank fined $204 million by British regulator FCA for serious anti-money laundering control failings - CNBC.com

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/31/deutsche-bank-fined-204-million-by-british-regulator-for-serious-anti-money-laundering-control-failings.html&ved=0ahUKEwiZupf52v_VAhVo6oMKHVcEBn8QFghxMAg&usg=AFQjCNFXHtcjCRDcGKjsFhnmRXmvTFQA8A

Abby08
08-30-2017, 02:50 PM
I think, they're investigating, as they should and, if there's anything incriminating concerning Trump, they'll find it and, that, will be that.

Bethere
08-30-2017, 02:51 PM
I think, they're investigating, as they should and, if there's anything incriminating concerning Trump, they'll find it and, that, will be that.

There you go. Kudos.

Safety
08-30-2017, 02:54 PM
There you go. Kudos.

It's quite clear how come so many on the right go after you personally, even when they constantly try to deflect, you stay the course and still prove them wrong in the process.

Captain Obvious
08-30-2017, 03:04 PM

Agreed, up until the point it becomes a witch hunt.

That point was reached 6 months ago.

I give Trump credit though, he is doing a much better job of ignoring the bedwetting cackling idiot hyenas and focusing on more productive things.

All of this is CNN et al spoonfeeding tbeir idiot base to better their ratings.

resister
08-30-2017, 03:07 PM
It's quite clear how come so many on the right go after you personally, even when they constantly try to deflect, you stay the course and still prove them wrong in the process.
lawlz

Captain Obvious
08-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Moscow Mule: Ginger beer, vodka, lime juice.

Moscow Jackass: Take a guess.

:biglaugh:

hanger4
08-30-2017, 03:23 PM

I laughed

Ethereal
08-30-2017, 03:27 PM
I disagree.

A legitimate investigation should be based on something substantial, like facts and evidence.

This investigation is based on nothing more than rumors, gossip, and partisan hysteria.

Trump would be well within his rights to shut it down.

Now would be a good time as any since the investigation is going nowhere fast, judging by the pathetic and flimsy nature of the leads being touted by Democrat lemmings.

Ethereal
08-30-2017, 03:30 PM

I give Trump credit though, he is doing a much better job of ignoring the bedwetting cackling idiot hyenas and focusing on more productive things.

It's always been a witch hunt. There is absolutely no substantial evidence that would indicate a crime has been committed or that Trump had anything to do with it. All we have are rumors swirling around in Trump-hating newspapers like WAPO and NYT. It's pretty disturbing that the government can just decide to initiate a far-reaching investigation of people absent any semblance of reasonable suspicion or probable cause. This is how things work in banana republics, and Democrats are just fine with it because they are still butt hurt about losing the election.

resister
08-30-2017, 03:35 PM
I laughed
So did I, post# 71 was a real kneeslaper! lol

hanger4
08-30-2017, 03:39 PM

I laughed again.

hanger4
08-30-2017, 03:41 PM

Aaaaaaah how sweet, my fan club is back. :wave: Hi fan club

Ethereal
08-30-2017, 03:43 PM
Aaaaaaah how sweet, my fan club is back. :wave: Hi fan club
When Bethere says he's going to ignore you, it really means he's going to become hopelessly obsessed with you. It's only a matter of time before he dedicates a thread to you.

hanger4
08-30-2017, 03:45 PM
Seriously, we're 45 posts into this thread. Why not man up and be the first to address the op?

The OP has been addressed, Trump had no business in Russia.

Abby08
08-30-2017, 03:45 PM
I disagree.

A legitimate investigation should be based on something substantial, like facts and evidence.

This investigation is based on nothing more than rumors, gossip, and partisan hysteria.

Trump would be well within his rights to shut it down.

Now would be a good time as any since the investigation is going nowhere fast, judging by the pathetic and flimsy nature of the leads being touted by Democrat lemmings.

Well, I do agree, but, they're going to do it regardless, they, once again, think they're onto yet, another impeachable/jail-able, offense, everything else has fizzled or, is fizzling, so let them spin their wheels, come up with nothing, again and, lose more votes in 2018!

hanger4
08-30-2017, 03:46 PM

Off topic Bethere.

Abby08
08-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Some people, just can't see themselves in their own posts.

Abby08
08-30-2017, 03:50 PM

I agree. Investigate legitimate evidence, when it leads nowhere, stop, don't continually beat that dead horse.

resister
08-30-2017, 03:51 PM
When Bethere says he's going to ignore you, it really means he's going to become hopelessly obsessed with you. It's only a matter of time before he dedicates a thread to you.
It is mean for him to tease us like that! lol

hanger4
08-30-2017, 04:00 PM

Yup, from the start of the supposed ignore-ance Bethere referred, called me by name and even responded to my posts if I had been quoted from time to time. He's nothing if he ain't consistent. :grin:

Bethere
08-30-2017, 04:41 PM
I agree. Investigate legitimate evidence, when it leads nowhere, stop, don't continually beat that dead horse.

I can only assume that when Republicans are done investigating trump that they will do just that.

But don't blame what they do on Democrats. We are out of power. We started zero investigations.

resister
08-30-2017, 04:46 PM
I can only assume that when Republicans are done investigating trump that they will do just that.

But don't blame what they do on Democrats. We are out of power. We started zero investigations.lol, Obama was POTUS when the investigation started. Stop lying for once.

Ethereal
08-30-2017, 04:46 PM
Yup, from the start of the supposed ignore-ance Bethere referred, called me by name and even responded to my posts if I had been quoted from time to time. He's nothing if he ain't consistent. :grin:

He's working himself up to ignore us at some point. Just give him a few months to think about it.

resister
08-30-2017, 04:47 PM
He's working himself up to ignore us at some point. Just give him a few months to think about it.GOD speed!

Ethereal
08-30-2017, 04:48 PM

But don't blame what they do on Democrats. We are out of power. We started zero investigations.

Establishment Republicans are colluding with Democrats to push this sham of an investigation because they cannot stand the idea of peaceful relations with Russia.

Escalating tensions between two nuclear powers simply because you cannot accept election results is pretty evil, even for the political establishment.

Bethere
08-30-2017, 05:21 PM
lol, Obama was POTUS when the investigation started. Stop lying for once.

Jim Comey started that investigation. He's a lifelong Republican.

Democrats started none of the investigations. Don't blame us for what you did.

resister
08-30-2017, 05:24 PM
Jim Comey started that investigation. He's a lifelong Republican.

Democrats started none of the investigations. Don't blame us for what you did.
You keep repeating that, who was POTUS at the time? There are quite a few secret democrats inside the republican party, MCcain for example.

Bethere
08-30-2017, 05:33 PM
You keep repeating that, who was POTUS at the time? There are quite a few secret democrats inside the republican party, MCcain for example.

The president doesn't run the fbi, as nixon found out in 1974 and trump is learning now.

Comey? He is a lifelong Republican. None of these investigations were started by democrats.

McCain is not a Democrat.

Tahuyaman
08-30-2017, 07:09 PM
Holy crap!

Bethere
08-30-2017, 10:06 PM
Holy crap!

Indeed.

Bethere
08-31-2017, 12:24 AM
More on topic stuff about Felix Sater:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/former-mafia-linked-figure-describes-association-with-trump/2016/05/17/cec6c2c6-16d3-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html&ved=0ahUKEwjTrZPr3IDWAhUK5oMKHYzqBFkQFgjlATAm&usg=AFQjCNGY5CrVBIzamUftMSZURaeKBdV-Kg

Bethere
08-31-2017, 09:20 AM
Robert Mueller and New York Attorney General 'team up on Manafort probe' stopping Trump from pardoning himThe Independent - 6 mins ago

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-mueller-paul-manafort-new-york-attorney-general-donald-trump-no-pardon-state-crimes-russia-a7922316.html&ved=0ahUKEwjgguys1YHWAhXs6YMKHVi9BNIQqUMILDAC&usg=AFQjCNE9L4bAQ8mpkTHCPfNNVYqhHpgi7w

Grokmaster
08-31-2017, 11:24 AM
Robert Mueller and New York Attorney General 'team up on Manafort probe' stopping Trump from pardoning himThe Independent - 6 mins ago

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-mueller-paul-manafort-new-york-attorney-general-donald-trump-no-pardon-state-crimes-russia-a7922316.html&ved=0ahUKEwjgguys1YHWAhXs6YMKHVi9BNIQqUMILDAC&usg=AFQjCNE9L4bAQ8mpkTHCPfNNVYqhHpgi7w

IOW...Mueller is no longer investigating anything remotely related to the Big Russia Investigation.

Bethere
09-01-2017, 01:37 AM
IOW...Mueller is no longer investigating anything remotely related to the Big Russia Investigation.

False.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/manafort-notes-russian-meet-contain-cryptic-reference-donations-n797816

Bethere
09-02-2017, 05:30 AM

Republicans started the investigations, not Democrats. My party is out of power. Don't blame us for what you did.

Peter1469
09-02-2017, 06:01 AM
Republicans started the investigations, not Democrats. My party is out of power. Don't blame us for what you did.

A big mistake. They started the investigation to be liked by the "media." A foolish gambit.

Bethere
09-02-2017, 08:36 AM
A big mistake. They started the investigation to be liked by the "media." A foolish gambit.

I was both amazed and pleased.