PDA

View Full Version : Trump Just Announced Dozens of White House Appointments

Common
09-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Looks like the purge has finally come, thats alot of appointments

Here's the Full List

James Thomas Abbott to be a member of the Federal Labor Relations Authority
Larry Edward Andre Jr. to be U.S. Ambassador to Djibouti
Robert Behler to be Director of Operational Test and Evaluation, Department of Defense
Thomas Carter of South Carolina to be the U.S. Representative on the Council of the International Civil Aviation Organization
John Demers to be an Assistant Attorney General in the DOJ’s National Security Division
Nina Maria Fite to be U.S. Ambassador to Angola.
Daniel Lewis Foote to be U.S. Ambassador to Zambia.
Timothy Gallaudet to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere
Mark Greenblatt to be Inspector General for the Export-Import Bank
Kenneth Juster to be U.S. Ambassador to India
Gregory Ibach to be Under Secretary of Agriculture for Marketing and Regulatory Programs
Colleen Kiko to be a Member of the Federal Labor Relations Authority
W. Robert Kohorst to be U.S. Ambassador to Croatia.
Matthew Leopold to be an Assistant Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, General Counsel
Cheryl Mason to be Chairman of the Board of Veterans Appeals
Admiral Edward Masso to be U.S. Ambassador to Estonia
Katherine Brunett McGuire to be an Assistant Secretary of Labor, Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs
Edward McMullen, Jr. to be U.S. Ambassador of the Swiss Confederation, “and to serve concurrently and without additional compensation as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Principality of Liechtenstein.”
Jonathan Mitchell to be Chairman of the Administrative Conference of the United States
Thomas Modly to be Under Secretary of the Navy
Emily Webster Murphy to be Administrator of General Services
Jennifer Gillian Newstead to be Legal Adviser at the Department of State
William Northey to be Under Secretary of Agriculture for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services
Frederick Nutt to be Controller of the Office of Federal Financial Management, Office of Management and Budget
Jeff Tien Han Pon to be Director of the Office of Personnel Management
Randy Reeves to be Under Secretary of Veterans Affairs for Memorial Affairs
David Dale Reimer to be U.S. Ambassador to Mauritius and the Seychelles.
David Ross to be Assistant Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water.
Christopher Sharpley to be Inspector General for the Central Intelligence Agency
Cheryl Marie Stanton to be Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division, Department of Labor
Suzanne Israel Tufts to be Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Administration
Stephen Alexander Vaden to be General Counsel, Department of Agriculture
Bruce Walker to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy, Electricity, Delivery and Energy Reliability
Margaret Weichert to be Deputy Director for Management, Office of Management and Budget
Eric Whitaker to be U.S. Ambassador to Niger
Steven Winberg to be an Assistant Secretary of Energy, Fossil Energy
Dean Winslow to be an Assistant Secretary of Defense, Health Affairs
David Zatezalo to be the Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/09/02/trump-just-announced-dozens-of-white-house-appointments--heres-the-full-list-n2376599

Captain Obvious
09-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Let the demonization begin!

Grokmaster
09-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Out with the Swamp Dwellers..IN with the America-loving servants of the American People.

resister
09-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Lefty's everywhere are frantically googling names so they can weigh in with their "expert" opinions.:rollseyes:

Crepitus
09-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Lefty's everywhere are frantically googling names so they can weigh in with their "expert" opinions.:rollseyes:

Nah, we're waiting to see if it's true first.

resister
09-03-2017, 02:10 PM
You can bet the likes of CNN currently has a small army trying to dig any dirt they can get on any name on the list!

Crepitus
09-03-2017, 02:15 PM
You can bet the likes of CNN currently has a small army trying to dig any dirt they can get on any name on the list!

I'm not cnn.

I will admit after scanning the list I'm not familiar with any of the names right off the top of my head.

Still, if true I have two things to say. It's about time he started filling holes, and I credit his advisors, particularly he new chief of staff, for making sure some things finally get done.

Perianne
09-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Out with the Swamp Dwellers..IN with the America-loving servants of the American People.
I hope that will happen. I might be able to get a job in this administration.

gamewell45
09-03-2017, 02:19 PM

Not to worry; we all know that Trump would never appoint anyone unless they are properly vetted and have an excellent track record. The big question is: How many of them will still be around a month from now? Most of Trump's appointee's have the life expectancy of a sheet of kleenex. :)

Perianne
09-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Not to worry; we all know that Trump would never appoint anyone unless they are properly vetted and have an excellent track record. The big question is: How many of them will still be around a month from now? Most of Trump's appointee's have the life expectancy of a sheet of kleenex. :)
He would keep me around. I wonder when he will call me?

AZ Jim
09-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Lefty's everywhere are frantically googling names so they can weigh in with their "expert" opinions.:rollseyes:But none can compete with you.

gamewell45
09-03-2017, 02:24 PM
He would keep me around. I wonder when he will call me?

You never know, it's that one important phone call in life that you get which will make a positive difference in your life. :)

resister
09-03-2017, 02:33 PM
But none can compete with you.
Quit following me around and humping my leg, again I am not the topic here.19824

Common
09-03-2017, 05:42 PM
I always post the truth, if I ever make a mistake it will be totally unintentional.

Google is your friend crepitus, all you have to do to verify anything is to google it.

Crepitus
09-03-2017, 05:52 PM
I always post the truth, if I ever make a mistake it will be totally unintentional.

Google is your friend crepitus, all you have to do to verify anything is to google it.

If you got the impression I was implying you lie I apologize, I did Google it before I posted and town hall was the only link.

Tahuyaman
09-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Let the demonization begin!. Lol..

How many of these positions could have been eliminated by a small government conservative?

Tahuyaman
09-03-2017, 08:02 PM
But none can compete with you.
Have you ever posted a comment which furthered a discussion?

resister
09-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Have you ever posted a comment which furthered a discussion?
I ought get a grant for Kleenex, he has been dry humping my leg all day!

Tahuyaman
09-03-2017, 08:35 PM
I ought get a grant for Kleenex, he has been dry humping my leg all day!

Humor him. It's important for him to feel like someone takes him seriously.

resister
09-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Humor him. It's important for him to feel like someone takes him seriously.
Well hey, if you get that old and can still post? More power to him! But I still need those posh puffs!