PDA

View Full Version : McCain skips Benghazi briefing, gets testy when questioned by CNN -UNHINGED JOHN ?

Evan Mazepa
11-15-2012, 06:29 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/15/mccain-skips-benghazi-briefing-gets-testy-when-questioned-by-cnn/
McCain skips Benghazi briefing, gets testy when questioned by CNN (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/15/mccain-skips-benghazi-briefing-gets-testy-when-questioned-by-cnn/)

Most of the Republicans ( or as so me of us know them as Assistant Tea Partiers ) skipped a Senate committee investigating the terrorist attack at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. John McCain rants and calls Rice ( not Condi) "stupid". Rice is "stupid " John ? "NOT TOO BRIGHT " ? That comes from the guy who hired Igloo Girl as Veep wannabe just because she could see Russia from her tolette seat !! not cool John ...

Anyone have any thoughts as to what the once honest and honorable McCain is all about lately ?

GrassrootsConservative
11-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Rice isn't stupid, she's just a liar who won't tell us who told her to lie. Welcome to the forum, I hope we can help you on your road to becoming an informed American.

By the way, "toilet" is spelled t-o-i-l-e-t, not t-o-l-e-t-t-e. Maybe take an English Second Language class to help you conceal your lack of education?

roadmaster
11-15-2012, 07:10 PM
McCain is not the President. This one is all on Obama. I would rather talk about his role here in the attacks.

Evan Mazepa
11-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Rice isn't stupid, she's just a liar who won't tell us who told her to lie. Welcome to the forum, I hope we can help you on your road to becoming an informed American.

By the way, "toilet" is spelled t-o-i-l-e-t, not t-o-l-e-t-t-e. Maybe take an English Second Language class to help you conceal your lack of education?

Your apparent arrogance is not matched by any level or ability to actually debate but to only spout childishinsults. I am sure that you areimpressed with your ability to use spell check but I suggest that you displayproof that you yourself are informed before you attempt to “inform” someone likemyself. You do not know what my level ofeducation is nor do I know what yours is but doubt very much that you are even minimally informedor educated because you have proven with your post that either do not comprehend the spirit of the rules of this forum or maybe you are not even capable of readingthe rules here on this form.

Trinnity
11-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Oh good grief.

KC
11-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Oh good grief.

http://cdn3.hark.com/images/000/022/892/22892/original.0

Mainecoons
11-16-2012, 08:22 AM
As far as I'm concerned, McCain is just another example of why the U.S. Congress sorely needs term limits.

Evan Mazepa
11-16-2012, 08:49 AM
A few ago I would not have agreed with you about term limits nor would I have been critical of McCain. I have grown to be disapointed with McCain's antics the last 4 years. I say antics because he seems to have gone from being a level headed guy to one who is posturing for something but I am not sure what that something is and I suspect that he may not know either.

wvtravlr
11-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Maybe McCain just got tired of the MSM asking those "Have you stop beating your wife"? kind of questions..

Mainecoons
11-16-2012, 11:48 AM
A few ago I would not have agreed with you about term limits nor would I have been critical of McCain. I have grown to be disapointed with McCain's antics the last 4 years. I say antics because he seems to have gone from being a level headed guy to one who is posturing for something but I am not sure what that something is and I suspect that he may not know either.

And the other poster child for term limits is Harry Reid. Or is he OK because he's a progressive?

The Founders never envisioned the professional political class. Unfortunately.

Evan Mazepa
11-16-2012, 02:17 PM
And the other poster child for term limits is Harry Reid. Or is he OK because he's a progressive?

The Founders never envisioned the professional political class. Unfortunately.

I wasn't commenting on McCain and term limits based on his position on the political spectrum I was only responding to whover mentioned term limits.
I am sure we can all identify our "favorite" candidate for term limits. Yet if we do have term limots and they are applied by the letter of the law it would not matter which party the "termed one " would be part of.

No The Founders did not envion everything and they should not be expected to have. Yet The Founders did provide for mechanisms of change therefore we should honor their wisdom. AGREE ?