PDA

View Full Version : Robert Mueller 'going for the kill' on Trump-Russia probe, claim Republicans

Bethere
09-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Rut-roh. I am interested, as always, in your thoughts on this matter.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-mueller-trump-russia-republicans-investigation-probe-gop-white-house-a7944896.html

Members of the GOP are concerned the new hires suggest Mr Mueller will begin looking into Mr Trump's financial dealings, including a proposal made during his election campaign to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

The Xl
09-13-2017, 05:26 PM
Nothing of substance will be produced, per usual.

Abby08
09-13-2017, 05:33 PM
Hillary lost.....get over it....

Peter1469
09-13-2017, 05:33 PM
Trump builds buildings to make profits..., I am not sure he cares where, so long as they make money.

I hear Comey may be a target now.

Bethere
09-13-2017, 05:37 PM
Trump builds buildings to make profits..., I am not sure he cares where, so long as they make money.

You shouldn't listen to Sean hannity so much.

Peter1469
09-13-2017, 05:52 PM
You shouldn't listen to Sean hannity so much.
I don't like him. He whines too much like a liberal.

I wouldn't watch him even if he was in an earlier time slot. As it is I am in bed before he is on.

Mini Me
09-13-2017, 07:25 PM
I went into a long coma watching Hannity!

Bethere
09-13-2017, 09:28 PM

Hillary who?

Bethere
09-15-2017, 08:19 AM
Nothing of substance will be produced, per usual.

The record doesn't support your post.

Ravens Fan
09-15-2017, 08:19 AM
Actually, Hillary had three million more votes.
Not where it counted. Lol.

Cletus
09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
I went into a long coma watching Hannity!

And came out of it with limited brain function.

Tahuyaman
09-15-2017, 04:06 PM
They are going to be grasping at straws for at least four years. The more they find nothing, the more they are convinced that they are getting closer to the nonexistent smoking gun.

Grokmaster
09-15-2017, 09:23 PM

Bethere
09-16-2017, 07:10 AM
They are going to be grasping at straws for at least four years. The more they find nothing, the more they are convinced that they are getting closer to the nonexistent smoking gun.

Sure. There's no there there.

Lol.

Trish
09-16-2017, 07:41 AM
I couldn't pass up posting here because I'm a huuuuuge scooby doo fan and the rut-roh pulled me in. hahahaha

I think everyone should be interested in learning the outcome of the investigation. I don't like to speculate so I'm not going to lean one way or the other until the investigation is complete and all findings are out on the table. I will say that I'm very concerned that many people surrounding the President have been tied to Russia in one form or another. But I'm willing to wait it out until all facts are revealed. I think it desensitizes the seriousness of the situation when every step is highlighted along the way.

Tahuyaman
09-16-2017, 11:40 AM
Sure. There's no there there.

Lol. and there's not going to be something there because you wish it there.

Ethereal
09-16-2017, 01:23 PM
I am interested, as always, in your thoughts on this matter.

Would you like some ketchup with that nothing burger?

Ethereal
09-16-2017, 01:26 PM
Not where it counted. Lol.
Oh! Another ninja edit from Bethere.

What a mercurial fellow he is.

Ethereal
09-16-2017, 01:28 PM
I couldn't pass up posting here because I'm a huuuuuge scooby doo fan and the rut-roh pulled me in. hahahaha

I think everyone should be interested in learning the outcome of the investigation. I don't like to speculate so I'm not going to lean one way or the other until the investigation is complete and all findings are out on the table. I will say that I'm very concerned that many people surrounding the President have been tied to Russia in one form or another. But I'm willing to wait it out until all facts are revealed. I think it desensitizes the seriousness of the situation when every step is highlighted along the way.
You will probably be waiting for some time, since fishing expeditions based on nothing usually don't have definitive outcomes. They just drag on forever as the inquisitors and useful idiots descend deeper into denial and self-delusion. I wouldn't be surprised if a year from now, people are still waiting for the "results" of the "investigation".

Ethereal
09-16-2017, 01:36 PM
One of two things will come from this witch-hunt/fishing expedition.

1. Mueller will manufacture something out of desperation in order to save himself and his sponsors from complete humiliation. Their allies in the media will trumpet it endlessly in an attempt to sensationalize some minor offense or mistake. They will declare the investigation a smashing success and move on to their next pile of lies and hysteria.

2. The investigation will drag on interminably for months or years until it loses all its momentum and finally fizzles out. Mueller and his sponsors will try to move on as quietly and quickly as possible in the hope that everyone will just forget their years of treachery and lies.

What will definitely NOT happen is the revelation of some smoking gun that proves Trump was "colluding" with Russian all along. If such a smoking gun existed, it would have been revealed months ago. The fact that they're still "investigating" is proof that they have absolutely nothing on Trump or any of his close associates.

You heard it here first.

Trish
09-16-2017, 02:07 PM
You will probably be waiting for some time, since fishing expeditions based on nothing usually don't have definitive outcomes. They just drag on forever as the inquisitors and useful idiots descend deeper into denial and self-delusion. I wouldn't be surprised if a year from now, people are still waiting for the "results" of the "investigation".

That's cool. I can wait - I still got a lot of years left in me.

Mister D
09-16-2017, 06:37 PM
One of two things will come from this witch-hunt/fishing expedition.

1. Mueller will manufacture something out of desperation in order to save himself and his sponsors from complete humiliation. Their allies in the media will trumpet it endlessly in an attempt to sensationalize some minor offense or mistake. They will declare the investigation a smashing success and move on to their next pile of lies and hysteria.

2. The investigation will drag on interminably for months or years until it loses all its momentum and finally fizzles out. Mueller and his sponsors will try to move on as quietly and quickly as possible in the hope that everyone will just forget their years of treachery and lies.

What will definitely NOT happen is the revelation of some smoking gun that proves Trump was "colluding" with Russian all along. If such a smoking gun existed, it would have been revealed months ago. The fact that they're still "investigating" is proof that they have absolutely nothing on Trump or any of his close associates.

You heard it here first.
I'm inclined to agree. Far too much has been invested in this for them to come away with nothing. They will certainly manufacture something to save face and the true believers will continue to believe. It's an interesting technique, actually. Basically, you pull in the unsophisticated and gullible to the point where abandoning these fabricated charges will be humiliating. How much have some of our members invested in "Russiagate"? Do you think they have the character to admit they were manipulated? No, they don't. None of them.

Peter1469
09-16-2017, 08:06 PM
Collusion.

Perhaps they can ask congress to add it to Title 18 of the US Code.

Grokmaster
09-17-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm inclined to agree. Far too much has been invested in this for them to come away with nothing. They will certainly manufacture something to save face and the true believers will continue to believe. It's an interesting technique, actually. Basically, you pull in the unsophisticated and gullible to the point where abandoning these fabricated charges will be humiliating. How much have some of our members invested in "Russiagate"? Do you think they have the character to admit they were manipulated? No, they don't. None of them.

Grokmaster
09-17-2017, 11:57 AM
Rut-roh. I am interested, as always, in your thoughts on this matter.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-mueller-trump-russia-republicans-investigation-probe-gop-white-house-a7944896.html

Members of the GOP are concerned the new hires suggest Mr Mueller will begin looking into Mr Trump's financial dealings, including a proposal made during his election campaign to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

Ethereal
09-17-2017, 12:29 PM
That's cool. I can wait - I still got a lot of years left in me.
It's cool for sham investigations to go on indefinitely?

Ethereal
09-17-2017, 12:35 PM

Of course not. These are the same people who for months insisted with supreme confidence that Trump would NEVER be president. And they are the same people who were absolutely certain that Brexit would never happen. But when they got proven 100% wrong, did they engage in a period of self-reflection? Did they ask themselves: How could I have been so wrong? Am I really not as smart and as perceptive as I think I am? No way! But that's what it takes to be a committed "liberal" these days, is absolutely unshakable confidence in your own superiority and righteousness. That's why I reject the classification of present day "liberalism" as an ideology. It may seem like one, on the surface, but when you start peeling back the layers, what you see is purely ego-driven selfishness and opportunism. Calling it "liberalism" and giving it the color of social ethics is just a form of denial.

Ethereal
09-17-2017, 12:38 PM
Collusion.

You have to be impressed by the resourcefulness of an investigator who is investigating something that isn't even legally defined. It's the perfect pretext to initiate a fishing expedition.

Bethere
09-18-2017, 08:16 AM
It's cool for sham investigations to go on indefinitely?

Of course not. These are the same people who for months insisted with supreme confidence that Trump would NEVER be president. And they are the same people who were absolutely certain that Brexit would never happen. But when they got proven 100% wrong, did they engage in a period of self-reflection? Did they ask themselves: How could I have been so wrong? Am I really not as smart and as perceptive as I think I am? No way! But that's what it takes to be a committed "liberal" these days, is absolutely unshakable confidence in your own superiority and righteousness. That's why I reject the classification of present day "liberalism" as an ideology. It may seem like one, on the surface, but when you start peeling back the layers, what you see is purely ego-driven selfishness and opportunism. Calling it "liberalism" and giving it the color of social ethics is just a form of denial.

You have to be impressed by the resourcefulness of an investigator who is investigating something that isn't even legally defined. It's the perfect pretext to initiate a fishing expedition.

Collusion.

Aiding and abetting; wire fraud; money laundering; conspiracy; perjury; filing false security clearance aps; failing to register as a foreign agent; etc. are all listed under title 18.

Grokmaster
09-18-2017, 07:29 PM
Aiding and abetting; wire fraud; money laundering; conspiracy; perjury; filing false security clearance aps; failing to register as a foreign agent; etc. are all listed under title 18.

Ethereal
09-18-2017, 07:36 PM
Can you name a single official involved in this investigation who says they are investigating those specific things? Or is this just your personal wish list that nobody cares about?

Bethere
09-19-2017, 01:15 PM
Can you name a single official involved in this investigation who says they are investigating those specific things? Or is this just your personal wish list that nobody cares about?

The list of prosecutors that he has hired supports my position.

hanger4
09-19-2017, 01:24 PM

Know them personally I see !! Do tell Bethere ??

MisterVeritis
09-19-2017, 01:41 PM
What impact will the obvious Comey perjury about Trump Tower surveillance have on Mueller's fishing trip?

Grokmaster
09-20-2017, 07:55 AM
What impact will the obvious Comey perjury about Trump Tower surveillance have on Mueller's fishing trip?
Every other Leftninnt Doofi lied about it , too, such as EVERY OBAMITE, and OBAMA HIMSELF, as well....

Ethereal
09-20-2017, 12:13 PM
So nobody except you (a person who does not matter) is investigating any of those things.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Mark III
09-20-2017, 12:18 PM

Trump's an idiot. Get over it.

Captain Obvious
09-20-2017, 12:20 PM

You're a snowflake, we're laughing at you, not with you.

Tahuyaman
09-20-2017, 03:13 PM

How about James Clapper? Mueller isn't going to go after Comey.

Tahuyaman
09-20-2017, 03:16 PM
What impact will the obvious Comey perjury about Trump Tower surveillance have on Mueller's fishing trip? Maybe Comey didn't know? Maybe it was Obama operatives acting in conjunction with partisans in the Justice department without his knowledge? Lynch?

Abby08
09-20-2017, 04:10 PM

You see, the difference between you and I, I know Trumps an idiot....you, can't get over Hillary losing to that idiot.

The Xl
09-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Muller, Comey, the left, much of the bought right, all corruptible hacks. Nothing of substance will be produced. You don't need to be a Trump fan to see what's going on.

Ransom
09-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Can be. Not a polished politician that practices in front of a mirror all her life. Seen polls lately, Congress polls are in the toilet, they're idiots too according to the majority of Americans. The media.....I think we all know someone on the media who is a stooge and a hack. Idiots. We've got people who have walked by a statue for 20 years, the last ten with their face in a personal device. That personal device now tells them to look up and get offended by the statue you've eaten lunch next to all semester. Talk about idiots.

He's our idiot, Mark. And our President. And he got there vanquishing your candidate, to your utter horror. You've been like this since Nov 8th. You and Crep.....just...have to get past this. It will be ok, we'll find a place for you.

In North Korea.