PDA

View Full Version : Walmart workers plan walkout on Black Friday

RtWngaFraud
11-16-2012, 12:52 PM
CNN posted this a few minutes ago. Good for the workers! I hope they all walk out and go home, and cost their greedy fat cat slave masters lotsa bucks. Go workers! Ignorant pigs won't even let their employees have Thanksgiving with their family. This country's corporate creeps should be hung by their balz. What say you?

keymanjim
11-16-2012, 01:07 PM
And when their "greedy fat cat slave masters" say. "Well, we have enough money for ourselves. Screw them. Close down all the stores." What will they do?

patrickt
11-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Perhaps they'll be as successful and the Hostess union. Liberals and other fools can always hope. Liberals do like to trumpet their successes before they happen. After they happen they tend to ignore the disaster.

Deadwood
11-16-2012, 01:09 PM
And when their "greedy fat cat slave masters" say. "Well, we have enough money for ourselves. Screw them. Close down all the stores." What will they do?

KC
11-16-2012, 01:09 PM
How stupid. Glad my friends who are working there would never do this. If you don't like your work, either find another one or deal with it.

roadmaster
11-16-2012, 01:12 PM
They may fire anyone that didn't show up.

IMPress Polly
11-16-2012, 01:54 PM
@ the OP:

I'll definitely be supporting this!

Jenda
11-16-2012, 02:53 PM
They may fire anyone that didn't show up.

I hope so.

If my employees are scheduled to work, I expect them to be here unless they (or their child) are sick or they have a death in their family.

Venus
11-16-2012, 02:59 PM
CNN posted this a few minutes ago. Good for the workers! I hope they all walk out and go home, and cost their greedy fat cat slave masters lotsa bucks. Go workers! Ignorant pigs won't even let their employees have Thanksgiving with their family. This country's corporate creeps should be hung by their balz. What say you?

Does the walk out only include Walmart workers or will grocery store employees be walking out on their job as well? What about hospital employees? Or hotel/motel employees? Gas stations should be closed for the day...power to the people.
Doesn't everyone deserve to spend thanksgiving with their family or are walmart workers special some how?

Venus
11-16-2012, 03:01 PM
@ the OP:

Is it just walmart you plan on boycotting or do you plan on staying home all day. Don't go to the grocery store, don't gas up the car and please be careful as you fry the turkey because all hospital personal should be home with their families on thanksgiving. Come to think of it, don't watch any tv nor listen to the radio...I mean if your going to boycot walmart because their open on thanksgiving shouldn't you boycot them all???

Venus
11-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Nothing's funnier than a righteous liberal

roadmaster
11-16-2012, 03:11 PM
I hope so.

If my employees are scheduled to work, I expect them to be here unless they (or their child) are sick or they have a death in their family.

In my line of work I have to work holidays a lot unless I request off way ahead of time. I am expected to be there and will be there.

GrassrootsConservative
11-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Black Friday is a stupid idea anyway. They're opening at 8:00 at night on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is being swept under the rug of Christmas.

GrassrootsConservative
11-16-2012, 03:14 PM
@ the OP:

Of course you will. Unemployment is great isn't it?

roadmaster
11-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Black Friday is a stupid idea anyway. They're opening at 8:00 at night on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is being swept under the rug of Christmas.

I don't like it either. The only way we can support the workers is not to go on Black Friday.

oceanloverOH
11-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Sometimes, what people view as a "right" can be carried a little too far. When I was active duty USAF, one of my assignments was 3 years at a NATO base in Germany. Because it was a NATO base with military personnel from 13 different nations working together, the host country's holidays are the ones that were celebrated. Europeans don't celebrate our Thanksgiving, nor our Independence Day. Americans were expected to be at work as usual on those days, regardless that they're normally holidays in the USA. We would just celebrate our holiday on the nearest weekend, smile, and carry on. Get a grip, folks. Is it more important to have a holiday or have a job? If they don't show up, fire 'em.

GrassrootsConservative
11-16-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't like it either. The only way we can support the workers is not to go on Black Friday.

It's not about the workers. The workers filled out applications and got those jobs, they should feel ashamed to throw them away in such a childish manner. Just quit and let Walmart hire someone else who would APPRECIATE the job. The problem is these people are Liberals who feel entitled to more than what they're getting paid. They don't appreciate anything.

GrassrootsConservative
11-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Double Post.

roadmaster
11-16-2012, 04:05 PM
It's not about the workers. The workers filled out applications and got those jobs, they should feel ashamed to throw them away in such a childish manner. Just quit and let Walmart hire someone else who would APPRECIATE the job. The problem is these people are Liberals who feel entitled to more than what they're getting paid. They don't appreciate anything.

I would suggest anyone who has a job to try and keep it. They are closing some here. Just this morning K-mart is slashing prices, 75% off because they are closing the doors. Unemployment is high here and they don't give 99 weeks anymore. These types of jobs are hard to find and you also have to compete with the illegals who don't mind min-wage. Two other big blue companies are getting ready to reduce staff and they have been on a freeze for some time.

roadmaster
11-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Kroger supermarkets is closing two in Raleigh NC.

Mainecoons
11-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Well, we've got two votes here for more people losing their jobs and going on welfare. :grin:

I say fire them if they don't show up for work. Plenty of people would love to have those jobs.

roadmaster
11-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Well, we've got two votes here for more people losing their jobs and going on welfare. :grin:

I say fire them if they don't show up for work. Plenty of people would love to have those jobs.

They better wake up, more to come.

Calypso Jones
11-16-2012, 04:48 PM
I say the targetted Walmarts should prepare and be ready to hire new employees ready to take the place of those playing the game of walk out. And NEVER hire them again at any walmart.

Deadwood
11-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Does the walk out only include Walmart workers or will grocery store employees be walking out on their job as well? What about hospital employees? Or hotel/motel employees? Gas stations should be closed for the day...power to the people.
Doesn't everyone deserve to spend thanksgiving with their family or are walmart workers special some how?

Now we're talkin! Ya hoo, full scale downstream general strike; every unionized worker first; teachers, cops, fire fighters, civil servants, the postal; service and the auto industry.

Then all non unionized workers.

YES! Power to the people! It is OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT to destroy the economy.