Some memes. Got more?

https://i.snag.gy/mCgrBQ.jpg

https://i.snag.gy/C3i8k2.jpg

Cletus
09-21-2017, 10:45 AM
Good post, Chris.

Captain Obvious
09-21-2017, 06:00 PM
The only gun stats the hard left is concerned with are the rare "mass" shootings by white guys.

Every time a story breaks the left is praying for deaths and hope it's not a mohammad.

jigglepete
09-21-2017, 06:46 PM
Vermont, top three lack of gun laws, and without checking numbers, one of lowest in gun violence.

Crepitus
09-21-2017, 07:15 PM
Ok, first I am pro-2A. Some of you guys will disagree because I have argued for what I consider to be some common sense gun control measures but I am.

2nd I have a problem with some of those statistics. Particularly the one about how many times guns are used to prevent crimes. In previous gun control thread I have searched for data on this to dispute claims made by people, and they have searched for data to support those claims. Neither side has been able to find it. This usually leads the person lobbying for less control claiming this is because people don't report crimes that are prevented. If this is the case where do these numbers come from, and if part of the post is suspect then it all is.

Chris
09-21-2017, 07:54 PM
Ok, first I am pro-2A. Some of you guys will disagree because I have argued for what I consider to be some common sense gun control measures but I am.

2nd I have a problem with some of those statistics. Particularly the one about how many times guns are used to prevent crimes. In previous gun control thread I have searched for data on this to dispute claims made by people, and they have searched for data to support those claims. Neither side has been able to find it. This usually leads the person lobbying for less control claiming this is because people don't report crimes that are prevented. If this is the case where do these numbers come from, and if part of the post is suspect then it all is.

"common sense gun control measures"

What are those? Commonsensical would, I suppose, mean effective in actually addressing problems.

Mister D
09-21-2017, 08:11 PM
The only gun stats the hard left is concerned with are the rare "mass" shootings by white guys.

Every time a story breaks the left is praying for deaths and hope it's not a mohammad.
Revolting but true

Crepitus
09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
"common sense gun control measures"

What are those? Commonsensical would, I suppose, mean effective in actually addressing problems.

You have avoided the main part of my post sir.