PDA

View Full Version : rump’s Approval Ratings Are Up Because He Shows ‘Leadership And Compassion

Common
09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Geraldo: Trump’s Approval Ratings Are Up Because He Shows ‘Leadership And Compassion’I know Geraldo is an Uncle Tom now

President Donald Trump’s approval ratings have continued to rise because of the president’s “leadership and compassion,” Fox News contributor Geraldo Rivera said Friday on “Fox and Friends.”
“It’s no accident that his approval rating across the board is ticking up,” Rivera said. “Why is that? It’s because he has shown leadership and compassion and understanding of suffering in terms of Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, and now Hurricane Maria. He has really stepped up to the plate.”
“The other reason the president’s popularity ticked up is this strength and reason and steadiness he is showing with the ‘Rocket Man,'” he added.
By demanding harsher sanctions and calling out North Korea (http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/21/trump-signs-executive-order-cracking-down-on-north-korea/) in his U.N. speech, Trump has drawn a clear line in the sand and put any allies of North Korea on notice, Rivera said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/22/geraldo-trumps-approval-ratings-are-up-because-he-shows-leadership-and-compassion-video/

DGUtley
09-22-2017, 12:24 PM
I think that people cringe sometimes when he opens his mouth (like you did when your grandfather spoke sometimes -- you know, the grandfather or uncle that said the things out loud that a lot of us thought?) but are glad that the message got out. Maybe not the precise message, but the intent of the message. I know that the left thought that the hurricane response would be a disaster. I can guarantee that ma and pa America (not the pretty ones in the liberal enclaves) said that his NK comments were harsh but had to be said. (they think to themselves: I wouldn't have said it that way, but I get what he was saying)

Common
09-22-2017, 01:38 PM
The democrat strategy of Resist, insult, demean, lie and rant, is failing