PDA

View Full Version : Any Wonder The Electoral College Persists?

Taxcutter
11-18-2012, 02:01 PM
More evidence of widespread votefraud. Not just Filthadelphia andCincinnati, but also Chicago (big surprise!), and Cleveland,

Zero votes for Romney in four majorcities? Kim Jong Il and Enver Hoxha wereknown for margins like this.

Even utterly biased NBC has to takenotice.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/In-37-Chicago-Precincts-Romney-Received-No-Votes-179135891.html#ixzz2CEos3OGe (http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/In-37-Chicago-Precincts-Romney-Received-No-Votes-179135891.html#ixzz2CEos3OGe)

http://nalert.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-37-chicago-precincts-romney-received.html (http://nalert.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-37-chicago-precincts-romney-received.html)

quote:
“Statistically, even if among 10's ofthousands of voters all wanted to vote for Obama, it would not be possible toreceive 100% of the vote because at least a few would make a mistake and voteincorrectly for Romney. Not to mention the fact that a least a few of those10's of thousands might actually disagree with Obama. These types of electionreturns are only seen in countries run by dictators.”

“Just a reminder to those who want to getrid of the electoral college: corrupt Chicago voting practices could and woulddetermine an election.”

Taxcutter says:
As the results are scrutinized it becomesapparent that vote fraud was much bigger than anybody thought.

Is Hussein Obama’re-election as corrupt as the election of Al Frankenfraud in 2008?

Chloe
11-18-2012, 02:10 PM
I think that people should be elected based on how many votes they get and not the electoral college. I also think that we should be able to vote on things that will affect the country in a big way without letting representatives do it for us. Representatives in congress usually will vote based on money and politics and not because of what we want them to do in my opinion. This past election was my first election and while I thought it was fun I didn't like how unfair the selection process was and how if you vote for someone it really doesn't count as much as it should.

Taxcutter
11-18-2012, 02:12 PM
The obvious corruption seen in these cities makes a mockery of Chloe's case.

Chloe
11-18-2012, 02:17 PM
The obvious corruption seen in these cities makes a mockery of Chloe's case.

Well the corruption is because of money I think. There should be stricter laws around how much money can be used in elections in my opinion. I think that I should be able to run for some kind of political office without spending a million dollars just to have my name printed on the paper.

Peter1469
11-18-2012, 05:25 PM
The electoral college is just checks and balances like most of the US federal system of government. Fraud is a separate issue.

Chloe
11-18-2012, 06:22 PM
The electoral college is just checks and balances like most of the US federal system of government. Fraud is a separate issue.

If money, huge donors, and corporations were taken out of the elections equation don't you think the fraud would go down a lot though?

Peter1469
11-18-2012, 07:00 PM
If money, huge donors, and corporations were taken out of the elections equation don't you think the fraud would go down a lot though?

Of course.

I would add that the most systematic and important fraud is within the counting systems. When you can make entire precinct votes disappear, you put the dead voters to shame.

Taxcutter
11-18-2012, 07:07 PM
If money, huge donors, and corporations were taken out of the elections equation don't you think the fraud would go down a lot though?"

Taxcutter says:
Don't forget the unions, enviro-wackos. and the MSM.

Pretty soon, we have everyone out.

Deadwood
11-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Are we talking about the electoral college or voter fraud.

Interesting irony as the founding fathers CREATED the electoral college, in part, to prevent that very thing.

Removal of the electoral college would require, if I am not mistaken, a constitutional amendment. Good luck with that in today's political atmosphere.

The voter fraud is interesting, I think that goes back to the Daly days. You will always have voter fraud so long as this kind of flagrant violation is left unpunished.

Anyone want to bet we will soon be seeing indictments handed down?

GrassrootsConservative
11-18-2012, 07:28 PM
I think more people would be inclined to vote if we went by the direct popular vote.

Chloe
11-18-2012, 07:32 PM
I think more people would be inclined to vote if we went by the direct popular vote.

I think voting like that would definitely encourage people to vote more. Plus I think it would help the candidates that aren't in major parties or super rich have a chance at competing.

GrassrootsConservative
11-18-2012, 07:40 PM
I think voting like that would definitely encourage people to vote more. Plus I think it would help the candidates that aren't in major parties or super rich have a chance at competing.

It wouldn't have mattered if I stayed home and not voted. My state was going to Romney from day one and everybody knew it.

Peter1469
11-18-2012, 07:43 PM
We won't see indictments in democrat controlled jurisdictions.

Mainecoons
11-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Since we have some delusional types here who actually believe that Republicans engage in voter fraud on par with Democrats, it is obvious to me that the Republicans made this happen because they are good guys and wanted to help Barry look good.

When I attended advanced campaign management training, they told us flat out that Democrats will steal or fabricate up to two percent of the vote (the margin in this election) and not to waste time trying to win a one percent race against them, you'll lose every time because of the ballot box stuffing, vote altering and outright fraud where your votes are not counted.

I'd say that advice was reconfirmed in this election.