PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Manning says she’s been ‘banned’ from Canada

Common
09-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Canada is smarter than we are, we should perma ban him from the US

Convicted U.S. intelligence leaker Chelsea Manning said Monday that she’s been denied entry into Canada.

Ms. Manning, a transgender former Army intelligence analyst who was convicted in 2013 for leaking classified information while deployed in Iraq, wrote on Twitter that she has been “permanently banned” from Canada due to convictions similar to treason.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/25/chelsea-manning-says-shes-been-banned-canada/

Captain Obvious
09-25-2017, 01:13 PM
You misspelled "he"

jimmyz
09-25-2017, 01:15 PM
It tried suicide in prison and was prevented in accomplishing its goal.

What's stopping it from accomplishing its goal now? Come on Manning, off yourself already you freak.

Common
09-25-2017, 01:16 PM
You misspelled "he"
Ooops my bad :)

nathanbforrest45
09-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Awwww, how sad for the poor thing. Well, that does it. I am going to boycott Canadian Bacon from now on. No more Eggs Benedict for me.

Adelaide
09-25-2017, 01:54 PM
It applies to most criminals, meaning it is standard protocol. I think Canada doesn't even allow someone in with an old DUI charge. I know the US won't let in people with a DUI charge.

nathanbforrest45
09-25-2017, 02:05 PM
It applies to most criminals, meaning it is standard protocol. I think Canada doesn't even allow someone in with an old DUI charge. I know the US won't let in people with a DUI charge.

Not true. Multiple charges will get you banned but not a single DUI charge. If that were the case no Canadian hockey fan would ever be allowed in the US or vice versa.

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/402/~/entering-the-u.s.-and-canada-with-dui-offenses

MisterVeritis
09-25-2017, 02:12 PM
I love chicks with dicks as much as the next guy...go Canada.

Ethereal
09-25-2017, 02:14 PM
Chelsea Manning is on the right side of history. The real criminals are the people who started the Iraq war.

Kalkin
09-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Build the wall.

MisterVeritis
09-25-2017, 02:27 PM
Chelsea Manning is on the right side of history. The real criminals are the people who started the Iraq war.
He compromised military secrets during a war. And you support him. I suppose there is no anti-Americanism to see here folks.

nathanbforrest45
09-25-2017, 02:38 PM
You mean the Muslim Extremist?

nathanbforrest45
09-25-2017, 02:46 PM
I was watching the Public Broadcasting program on the Vietnam War and the Tet Offensive. Of course one of the most famous photos of the war had to be shown over and over and over. The filming of the Saigon Chief of Police shooting a Viet Cong sniper in the head immediately after capture and how this one photo led to the American people becoming disgusted with the war. Nothing was said about the fact this sniper had just shot several South Vietnamese soldiers. Furthermore the massacre of 2800 civilians in Hue by the North Vietnamese was glossed over. All of the evil was laid at the feet of the Americans. I see the same happening by the left in regards to ISIS and Al Queda, the Iraq war and Afghanistan. We get part of the story, the part that makes us look bad.

Manning was a traitor and should have been taken out and summarily executed for his crimes. Instead the mentally unbalanced left turns him into a hero for (1) putting American troops and foreign civilians in danger by giving away secrets and (2) cutting his dick off and become a heshe.

How insane we have come in just the last 8 years.

Captain Obvious
09-25-2017, 02:51 PM
I was watching the Public Broadcasting program on the Vietnam War and the Tet Offensive. Of course one of the most famous photos of the war had to be shown over and over and over. The filming of the Saigon Chief of Police shooting a Viet Cong sniper in the head immediately after capture and how this one photo led to the American people becoming disgusted with the war. Nothing was said about the fact this sniper had just shot several South Vietnamese soldiers. Furthermore the massacre of 2800 civilians in Hue by the North Vietnamese was glossed over. All of the evil was laid at the feet of the Americans. I see the same happening by the left in regards to ISIS and Al Queda, the Iraq war and Afghanistan. We get part of the story, the part that makes us look bad.

Manning was a traitor and should have been taken out and summarily executed for his crimes. Instead the mentally unbalanced left turns him into a hero for (1) putting American troops and foreign civilians in danger by giving away secrets and (2) cutting his dick off and become a heshe.

How insane we have come in just the last 8 years.

Wealth and prosperity breed boredom and stupidity.

We need a real threat to our livelihoods. Snowflakes like cowards will flee or surrender, the real heros would prevail.

I'm praying for tidal waves...

nathanbforrest45
09-25-2017, 03:12 PM
I made a mistake in identifying the Viet Cong executed by the Chief of Police in Siagon. He was not a sniper but a saboteur and an assassin. He had killed an Army Officers wife and 6 children and grandmother. Furthermore he had killed at least 36 other South Vietnamese civilians in a reign of terror.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_L%C3%A9m