PDA

View Full Version : Olin Kreutz Leaving Saints

Conley
10-21-2011, 12:32 PM
This has been a tumultuous year for the 34-year-old center, who played the first 13 seasons of his career with the Chicago Bears but could not come to terms on a contract this offseason. Kreutz, a six-time Pro Bowl performer, had said he was willing to take a pay cut to stay in Chicago, but negotiations became public and messy and Kreutz finally signed a one-year deal with the Saints.

"I think there's probably some correlation to [how things went down with the Bears]," Bartelstein said. "It hurt him a lot the way it went down with the Bears. He wanted to finish his career with the Bears, so I think there's a part of it. But how much, it's hard to say."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7131226/agent-center-olin-kreutz-walking-away-new-orleans-saints

Sad way to go out.

MMC
10-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Yeah DeAngelo and Lovey Screwed him.....Good news is DeAngelo has been in the papers and he is bearely holding onto his job. I say give him the ax now. No sense in waiting for him to screw something else up.

First we get rid of him.....then go after the big Mac eating puke that forgot how to be a coach.