PDA

View Full Version : Great News for Democrates - Republicans LEARN NOTHING from Obama Victory

Cigar
11-19-2012, 08:07 AM
GOP Governors Say Party Lost On Strategy, Not Issues

"...I knew it would be close. The Obama machine, the ground machine, is absolutely incredible," McCrory says. "I saw it in , when I ran for governor and lost. ... I was blindsided by it. This time I wasn't blindsided by it, but I still think they have a much better ground machine than the Republican national party."

McCrory's take on the ground game is both true, and for Republican governors, politically convenient. The consensus in Las Vegas was that Obama won, not because Americans agreed with his positions on raising taxes on the rich or health care, but because Republicans got out-organized by the community organizer. Therefore, the president has no election mandate, because the reason he won had nothing to do with issues.

The other consensus was that Republican Mitt Romney wasn't a great presidential candidate.

"I really think this is not as much about Republican or Democrat, but about people are looking for leaders and they don't care what party they come from," he says. "I think what happened with Gov. Romney is he let himself be defined before he defined himself."

This analysis also lets Republican Party ideology off the hook. It was widely agreed that nothing needed to be changed except perhaps the tone. For example, the idea that more than 70 percent of Hispanics voted for the president because of Republican positions on illegal immigration was rejected by the Republican governors....(more at link)

http://www.npr.org/2012/11/18/165379129/gop-governors-say-party-lost-on-strategy-not-issues

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 08:10 AM
I wouldn't say that.
We now have documented proof that the people in charge can buy the election with taxpayer's dollars while lining their own pockets at the same time.

Cigar
11-19-2012, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't say that.
We now have documented proof that the people in charge can buy the election with taxpayer's dollars while lining their own pockets at the same time.

It's been almost two (2) weeks; and I'm still waiting on the Gifts Mitt Romney said Obama voters were getting.

Doesn't Mitt Romney know ... That Mitt Romney was the gift that kept on giving throughout the Presidential race. :biglaugh:

Mainecoons
11-19-2012, 09:03 AM
"Democrates"

:rofl:

Cigar
11-19-2012, 09:08 AM
"Democrates"

:rofl:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4512783094843012&pid=1.7&w=176&h=152&c=7&rs=1

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 09:15 AM
It's been almost two (2) weeks; and I'm still waiting on the Gifts Mitt Romney said Obama voters were getting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-2i71bqGw

Cigar
11-19-2012, 09:21 AM
So ... where's my Gift ...

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 09:23 AM
So ... where's my Gift ...
You know where to get your taxpayer funded obamaphone.

Cigar
11-19-2012, 09:27 AM

Are they iPhones? :)

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Are they iPhones? :)
Tracfones. A company owned by the richest man in the world and Mexican national, Carlos Slim. Who is also an obama campaign bundler.

Cigar
11-19-2012, 09:36 AM
Tracfones. A company owned by the richest man in the world and Mexican national, Carlos Slim. Who is also an obama campaign bundler.

I'll keep an eye out for my Phone and let you know when it arrives

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 10:18 AM
I'll keep an eye out for my Phone and let you know when it arrives
Typical. You want someone to deliver your government handout to you.

What spot on the wall do you want when the revolution comes?

Cigar
11-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Typical. You want someone to deliver your government handout to you.

What spot on the wall do you want when the revolution comes?

Well I figured if you guys are stupid enough to think I'm getting a Free Phone, I'll be smart enough to let you keep thinking. :laugh:

Chris
11-19-2012, 10:41 AM
They learned nothing because there was nothing to learn.

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Well I figured if you guys are stupid enough to think I'm getting a Free Phone, I'll be smart enough to let you keep thinking. :laugh:
That wasn't your wife in the video?

Cigar
11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
That wasn't your wife in the video?

That wasn't your Mother in the video?

Cigar
11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
They learned nothing because there was nothing to learn.

That's good news ... carry on. :wink:

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 10:49 AM
That wasn't your Mother in the video?
Short, raspy voice Give her grey hair and lose her entitlement mentality and she could be.

patrickt
11-19-2012, 12:10 PM

I don't think you can get two or three, Keymanjim. Cigar is stuck with the one he has even if he does kiss President Obama's tush regularly.

Cigar
11-19-2012, 01:06 PM
I don't think you can get two or three, Keymanjim. Cigar is stuck with the one he has even if he does kiss President Obama's tush regularly.

But it's a Distinguish Presidential Tush :grin:

truthmatters
11-19-2012, 01:08 PM
People on the right backed Bush when he lied us into war.

no one kissed more ass than the republicans

Chris
11-19-2012, 01:25 PM

Hey, Rumpelstiltskin, the year is 2012, closing in on 2013.

keymanjim
11-19-2012, 04:10 PM

What "lie" did President Bush say that got us to continue hostilities with Iraq?

And exact quote would be necessary for you to correctly answer.