PDA

View Full Version : Compares Trump to an Emotional Teenager: ‘We Have a High School Girl as President"

Mark III
10-01-2017, 09:00 PM
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/gop-strategist-compares-trump-to-an-emotional-teenager-we-have-a-high-school-girl-as-president

While appearing on MSNBC, Republican strategist Evan Siegfried broke out his best teenage girl impersonation to mock the president.
“‘Oh, my god, they’re ingrates, why don’t they appreciate me?’” Said Siegfried — imitating a high pitched voice of a high schooler so as to compare President Donald Trump’s tweets to those of an emotional teenager.

“The president is isolated and has an overblown sense of grievance. He feels he needs to be getting credit for things he shouldn’t be getting credit for because he has very few accomplishments. He is becoming isolated and congressional Republicans largely ignore him… We have a high school girl as president of the United States essentially, who is trying to make it all about him and his ego… The optics are bad and deservedly so, but it’s now all about how people don’t appreciate the very great things that are going on there.”

Mark III
10-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Only 42% of Americans believe Trump is fit to be president according to a new national poll.

Captain Obvious
10-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Only 42% of Americans believe Trump is fit to be president according to a new national poll.

When you exclude all of the bottom feeding snowflakes who will never give Trump any credit for what he does or doesn't do then what's the percentage?

resister
10-01-2017, 09:10 PM
TDS is a terrible condition, another in a long line of Trump hate threads...:rollseyes:

Mark III
10-01-2017, 09:12 PM
When you exclude all of the bottom feeding snowflakes who will never give Trump any credit for what he does or doesn't do then what's the percentage?

No matter how many times people tell us Trump has "turned the corner", he always ends up back in the gutter.

Captain Obvious
10-01-2017, 09:24 PM
No matter how many times people tell us Trump has "turned the corner", he always ends up back in the gutter.

Right, I'll file that along with "RUSSIA.. RUSSIA.. RUSSIA".

:biglaugh:

...next

rcfieldz
10-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Trump haters whine for 8 years...

pjohns
10-01-2017, 10:14 PM
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/gop-strategist-compares-trump-to-an-emotional-teenager-we-have-a-high-school-girl-as-president

While appearing on MSNBC, Republican strategist Evan Siegfried broke out his best teenage girl impersonation to mock the president.
“‘Oh, my god, they’re ingrates, why don’t they appreciate me?’” Said Siegfried — imitating a high pitched voice of a high schooler so as to compare President Donald Trump’s tweets to those of an emotional teenager.

“The president is isolated and has an overblown sense of grievance. He feels he needs to be getting credit for things he shouldn’t be getting credit for because he has very few accomplishments. He is becoming isolated and congressional Republicans largely ignore him… We have a high school girl as president of the United States essentially, who is trying to make it all about him and his ego… The optics are bad and deservedly so, but it’s now all about how people don’t appreciate the very great things that are going on there.”

If you merely wish to question some of the president's policies, well, this is fair game.

But if you wish to mock him--or quote (approvingly) someone else who does so--that is certainly beyond the bounds of civility.

Captain Obvious
10-01-2017, 11:05 PM
If you merely wish to question some of the president's policies, well, this is fair game.

But if you wish to mock him--or quote (approvingly) someone else who does so--that is certainly beyond the bounds of civility.

I'm familiar with those bounds btw

Tahuyaman
10-02-2017, 12:37 PM
TDD is an epidemic.