PDA

View Full Version : Holograms.

Brett Nortje
10-02-2017, 07:57 AM
That was fun, making hover boards, but it was many moons ago. today i want to make holograms, like you see in star wars a lot? these would be where you see a picture with sound - let's work on the pictures first? - then we can work on sound, which would be easier, of course. i see this being very popular if kept cheap, yes?

So, where on earth do we find technology to make pictures in the air? this would be possible with lasers, of course, where they would shine around the base of the hologram, like in star wars. this would require them changing frequency half way through, though, so, how so we get them to change like that, what i call density, as black is dark white, and purple is dark yellow, into this diagram in the air?

This could be done by charge, of course. the more charged the laser it, it will automatically get lighter the further it goes, as it loses charge, yes? this would mean that we would need to make it gain and lose charge, through circuitry, by 'making the lasers affect each other.' this could be where they will carry a combined charge, where they will simply lose charge as others take control of the picture and control the charge through their greater density.

I suspect it could take about a eighty lasers to do this properly, with binary configurations dominating the current scene. this would be where the lights would be charged by others, taking over the picture from other lasers as they are programmed to stop charging, or use up their whole charge on the picture, of course.

Brett Nortje
03-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Holograms are found in science fiction where they make an image that is laser guided, I think, and, moves and has sound. This sounds very hard at the moment I am writing this, maybe we will find luck with this pursuit?

Okay, to get a simple mechanic for 'the images,' we could use a phonic device to excite the gases around the base of the machine, and, then project the image out into the world. This would require a lot of chemistry knowledge, as, using a 'radio' to generate images, while it can make such things happen as glass breaking and avalanches, well, sound is only visible if projected onto something, in this case, other sounds or gases. If we were to observe that there is a semi broad spectrum in the gases we have, maybe we could be satisfied with these base colours and the fifty shades of grey between them?

So, we want to project, in a 'multiple tiny scaled speaker system,' something of a high-tech radio speaker. This speaker will project waves to the gases, like water vapour, to receive and relay or oscillate the sounds onto the near by gases, to the correct pitch would hit and excite the right gases, of course. This will lead to a variety of as many gas colours as there are gases, about ten or so, of course - as we all know, there are six basic colours, three primary, three secondary.

Then, we need to work on our mechanic now that the 'theory' is over. This will see the sounds sent from the speakers, at frequencies that carry density that affects by means of polarity, or, sends a wave of sound that carries mass or weight - like when your windows shake from loud sounds, except these sounds are malleable or versatile - to affect the water vapour in the air, which is always present.

If we were then to have the sounds carry with them 'a charged element,' say a few anions or electrons extra, they will suck the gases towards the image, and collect a dense image of varied colours! Great, now, how do we sort through the colours...

Maybe if we were to have them collected via electrons, then propelled outwards via protons, we could maybe swirl our palette? This would be where we would use digital frequency to mix them, like casting a fishing rod, bringing it back, and casting it again? or, if we prefer our new confidence in analogue parts, we could simply use magnets and protons to manipulate the gases with the water vapour where they find like density, or, come together to form a solid or 'more than thin air.'

Basically, we want to emit a sound wave that activates the mixing process of gases, excludes some via pushing them with magnetism through protons and mixes them again to form images.

Captdon
03-03-2018, 07:56 PM
I love your post even though I don't know much about most of what you say. Hell, I don't understand most of it.