PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann Staffers Resign

Conley
10-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Michele Bachmann's paid staff in New Hampshire has reportedly quit the campaign en masse, protesting the candidate's lack of commitment in the state.

The resignations, first reported by WMUR's James Pindell, come as Bachmann tries to regain momentum for her struggling Republican nomination bid.

A spokeswoman for Bachmann did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

As The Ticket previously reported, Bachmann has been under fire from conservatives in New Hampshire for not spending more time in the state. Earlier this month, the former Minnesota congresswoman blamed her lack of trips to New Hampshire on votes in Washington—even though she hasn't cast a vote in Congress since August.
The New Hampshire Union Leader ran a blistering editorial slamming Bachmann's excuse and accusing the 2012 hopeful of regarding voters in the state as "rural rubes."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bachmann-hampshire-staffers-resign-masse-161946711.html

Rubes! :D Anyhow I think that's all she wrote for ol' Michele

Cruel
10-21-2011, 04:12 PM
It's time for her, Huntsman, Santorum and Paul to leave the race, although we know that Paul never will.

Conley
10-21-2011, 04:21 PM
It's time for her, Huntsman, Santorum and Paul to leave the race, although we know that Paul never will.

Paul will keep running forever it seems. At least until his son runs and then he'll probably support him. Maybe 2016 or 2020.

MMC
10-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Yep I hear Bachmann had been hanging heavy in Iowa after Cain jumped into the 3 way tie. Looks like she forgot about NH. Her and Gingrich should definately drop out. Newt is already up to his eyeteeth in debt in trying to run this campaign.

My thing is why are they letting him continue on when he has no money. It's a joke. Huntsmen is out of money as well but he wants a Cabinet postion. SOS to be precise. Santorum wants VP.

Conley
10-21-2011, 06:07 PM
My question is who would give money to these jokers to begin with?

You'd have to be loaded and really think your person had a real shot at winning.

I can't think of any politician I'd give a dime to :D Maybe a local one.

MMC
10-21-2011, 06:17 PM
My question is who would give money to these jokers to begin with?

You'd have to be loaded and really think your person had a real shot at winning.

I can't think of any politician I'd give a dime to :D Maybe a local one.

I am even looking at it from those who have money. Why would you throw money to those you know who have none right now and cannot finish the race. I mean if they just want to throw away money. I know an address they could keep throwing money to. Waste all they want. Especially if they are Liberal Millionaires. They can exceed with all the excess that they want. :D

It's like hey I know he is going to lose but screw it.....I got money to burn. I think you know what I got to say to that mentality.

Cruel
10-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Conley, since John Conlee's last name is the same as your forum name except for one letter, here's a song by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-N7aiNRG3o

Cruel
10-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Conley, since John Conlee's last name is the same as your forum name except for one letter, here's a song by him.

Thought I was in the Jukebox thread, whoops!

Mister D
10-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Nothing wrong with a musical request in the middle of a thread! 8) ;D

Conley
10-22-2011, 09:55 AM

Thought I was in the Jukebox thread, whoops!

:D The mods here will probably make an exception this time, but if it happens again you might get banned.

Kidding!

Conley
10-22-2011, 09:57 AM
"a chug a lug mug of budwieser beer"

;D ;D

Cruel
10-22-2011, 10:11 AM

;D ;D

:thumbsup: I thought you would enjoy that posted in the wrong thread song anyways.

Conley
10-22-2011, 10:17 AM

;D ;D

:thumbsup: I thought you would enjoy that posted in the wrong thread song anyways.

:D :D I did, thanks!