PDA

View Full Version : I’m not a scientist, man

Cigar
11-20-2012, 08:35 AM
No Shit Marco ... that's obvious ...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/markrubio-gageskidmore.jpg

Tea party-backed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) says that he’s not sure people will ever know if the Earth was created by God in just seven days because “it’s one of the great mysteries.”

In an interview published in the December issue of GQ magazine, Michael Hainey asked the potential 2016 presidential candidate how old he thought the Earth was.

“I’m not a scientist, man,” Rubio replied. “I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that’s a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States.”

“I’m not a scientist. I don’t think I’m qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all. I think parents should be able to teach their kids what their faith says, what science says.”

He added: “Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to answer that. It’s one of the great mysteries.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/19/rubio-maybe-earth-was-created-in-7-days-because-im-not-a-scientist-man/

Mister D
11-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Is it? He's a lot smarter than you and a lot more successful. Better educated as well. He tops you in every category. Learn your place, man.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 08:38 AM
Secondly, what an idiotic question. I certainly don't blame Rubio for being annoyed.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 09:08 AM
Is it? He's a lot smarter than you and a lot more successful. Better educated as well. He tops you in every category. Learn your place, man.

Marco Rubio - Senator (Government employee) and Lawyer

Santa Fe Community College
University of Florida
University of Miami

Cigar - Business Owner / Technology Developer (Independent Job Creator)

University Illinois Champagne Urbana - Phycics BA
Illinois Institute of Technology – Computer Engineering MA
DeVry University – Telecom / Electronic Engineering BA
Keller Graduate School of Management - MBA/PMP

... But I digress ... :grin:

Most Scientist agree ... The Earth is several Billion Years Old!

keymanjim
11-20-2012, 09:12 AM

Can you be more specific?

Mister D
11-20-2012, 09:21 AM

University of Florida
University of Miami

:smiley_ROFLMAO: You have such low self-esteem! He's better than you, Cigar, so I guess it's appropriate! BTW, you forgot his doctorate!
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

How old is the Earth, Cigar? Um...uh...um...I guess like...um...a few like billion years...:laugh:

Mister D
11-20-2012, 09:22 AM

Um..well...you know...like a few billion years and stuff....:laugh:

Cigar
11-20-2012, 09:28 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: You have such low self-esteem! He's better than you, Cigar, so I guess it's appropriate! BTW, you forgot his doctorate!
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

How old is the Earth, Cigar? Um...uh...um...I guess like...um...a few like billion years...:laugh:

What good is a Degree if you don't or haven't used it? would you hire him as a Lawyer?

Also ... doctorates are only good for research or teaching ... and Marco does neither.

Now would you care to get back to the Thread ... are you disagreeing that the earth is Billions of years old?

YES or NO?

Cigar
11-20-2012, 09:33 AM

Try studying Radioactive Decay and Nuclear Physics

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/Thorium_decay_chain_from_lead-212_to_lead-208.svg/300px-Thorium_decay_chain_from_lead-212_to_lead-208.svg.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/NuclearReaction.png/200px-NuclearReaction.png

keymanjim
11-20-2012, 09:44 AM

And, what would that tell us?

Mister D
11-20-2012, 09:48 AM
What good is a Degree if you don't or haven't used it? would you hire him as a Lawyer?

Also ... doctorates are only good for research or teaching ... and Marco does neither.

Now would you care to get back to the Thread ... are you disagreeing that the earth is Billions of years old?

YES or NO?

Did him a lot good obviously. He is MUCH more successful than you will ever be. Learn your place.

The point of the thread is how old the Earth is? :laugh: How old is the Earth, Cigar? Please be specific. Then explain what it has to do with anything.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 10:04 AM
And, what would that tell us?

Radioactive carbon dating has been checked against many other methods such as the spacing in the growth rings of trees and found to accurate. Since radioactive carbon is constantly being produced in the upper atmosphere by fussing with non-radioactive gases and sunlight, we have no reason to believe that the rate of production has changed over the earth history and the assumption that the relative atmosphere has not changed is good.

There's far more study on this subject that I don't have the time to research and distribute, but trust me, there's aren't many scientist willing to stick their neck out to dispute radioactive carbon dating ... those that have are no longer relevant in the world of real science.

hanger4
11-20-2012, 10:04 AM

I find your supposed degrees hard to believe.

Especially the physics and engineering degrees. Those two would teach you to look at facts to arrive at a reasonable conclusion and you do none of that here at this forum.

You spelled Phycics wrong.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 10:06 AM
Did him a lot good obviously. He is MUCH more successful than you will ever be. Learn your place.

The point of the thread is how old the Earth is? :laugh: How old is the Earth, Cigar? Please be specific. Then explain what it has to do with anything.

Successful is a matter of opinion ... and I'd love to locked in a room with Marco and given a research assignment on Science ... "any science". :)

Cigar
11-20-2012, 10:13 AM
I find your supposed degrees hard to believe.

Especially the physics and engineering degrees. Those two would teach you to look at facts to arrive at a reasonable conclusion and you do none of that here at this forum.

You spelled Phycics wrong.

You are wrong ... "Applied PHYSICS" and Analog Electronics are how some of the first digital microprocessor was produced for embedded ICs. You may want to do a little homework on NASA Studies and The University of Illinois during the 1970s.

hanger4
11-20-2012, 10:31 AM
You are wrong ... "Applied PHYSICS" and Analog Electronics are how some of the first digital microprocessor was produced for embedded ICs. You may want to do a little homework on NASA Studies and The University of Illinois during the 1970s.

I maybe in that you may (or may not) possesses those degrees but not about physics and engineering teaching one to look a facts objectively to come to a reasonable conclusion, which you do not do at this forum.

What has this;

Applied PHYSICS" and Analog Electronics are how some of the first digital microprocessor was produced for embedded ICs. You may want to do a little homework on NASA Studies and The University of Illinois during the 1970s.

got to do with anything I posted ??

Mister D
11-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Successful is a matter of opinion ... and I'd love to locked in a room with Marco and given a research assignment on Science ... "any science". :)

He's more successful than you BY FAR, Cigar. He's also smarter and better educated. You even had to lie about his education. Learn your place, man. :wink:

Chris
11-20-2012, 11:03 AM

University of Florida
University of Miami

So you went to technical schools to buy your degrees. None of that has anything to do with science.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 11:36 AM
So you went to technical schools to buy your degrees. None of that has anything to do with science.

Something the Right could never understand ... you can buy a Degree but you can't buy an Education.

You either can learn what is taught in school or you can't.

BTW ... if you actually knew what it takes to design, develop, validate and manufacture integrated devices ... you wouldn't say it doesn't have anything to do with science. Tat sounds stupid ... so please don't spread that around, you'll look silly ... well maybe not to fellow Righty's :)

Chris
11-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Something the Right could never understand ... you can buy a Degree but you can't buy an Education.

You either can learn what is taught in school or you can't.

BTW ... if you actually knew what it takes to design, develop, validate and manufacture integrated devices ... you wouldn't say it doesn't have anything to do with science. Tat sounds stupid ... so please don't spread that around, you'll look silly ... well maybe not to fellow Righty's :)

Ignoring your irrelevant comments, so you went to technical schools to buy your degrees. None of that has anything to do with science. --Did you forget the topic is a question about the age of the earth?

Cigar
11-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Ignoring your irrelevant comments, so you went to technical schools to buy your degrees. None of that has anything to do with science. --Did you forget the topic is a question about the age of the earth?

I was just responding some of the Brain Surgeons around here who were questioning broad reaches of Science.

I’ve submitted my factual analysis for rebuttal.

Lock & Load and Bring it on …

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4670970993968975&pid=1.7&w=182&h=142&c=7&rs=1

Chris
11-20-2012, 12:04 PM
I was just responding some of the Brain Surgeons around here who were questioning broad reaches of Science.

I’ve submitted my factual analysis for rebuttal.

Lock & Load and Bring it on …

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4670970993968975&pid=1.7&w=182&h=142&c=7&rs=1

Yet another meaningless digression from your own topic.

At least what's his name was honest enough to admit he's not a scientist and doesn't know the age of the earth. Hell, if you knew science, you'd know science itself doesn't offer a definitive answer.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Oh, and we'd still like to know what the age of Earth has to do with...well anything.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Yet another meaningless digression from your own topic.

At least what's his name was honest enough to admit he's not a scientist and doesn't know the age of the earth. Hell, if you knew science, you'd know science itself doesn't offer a definitive answer.

When the stuff dies it no longer takes in carbon from the atmosphere through processes such as eating or respiration and levels of C14 in the body (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_possible_to_Carbon_14_Date_a_rock#) deplete due to the natural process of radioactive decay. By seeing how much C14 that remains, it is possible to see how long it has been since that animal or organism died.

This ain't new shit ...

Cigar
11-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Oh, and we'd still like to know what the age of Earth has to do with...well anything.

It's meaningless to the stupid and uneducated.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 12:12 PM
It's meaningless to the stupid and uneducated.

No, it's simply meaningless in the context but liberal rags can generally count on the stupidity of their readers virtually all of whom are not as smart as Rubio. :smiley:

Mister D
11-20-2012, 12:13 PM
When the stuff dies it no longer takes in carbon from the atmosphere through processes such as eating or respiration and levels of C14 in the body deplete due to the natural process of radioactive decay. By seeing how much C14 that remains, it is possible to see how long it has been since that animal or organism died.

This ain't new shit ...

And...?

Chris
11-20-2012, 12:14 PM
When the stuff dies it no longer takes in carbon from the atmosphere through processes such as eating or respiration and levels of C14 in the body (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_possible_to_Carbon_14_Date_a_rock#) deplete due to the natural process of radioactive decay. By seeing how much C14 that remains, it is possible to see how long it has been since that animal or organism died.

This ain't new shit ...

Right, now can you tell us how accurate that is? Do you know? Hurry, look it up...

Chris
11-20-2012, 12:21 PM
AGE OF THE EARTH (http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/geotime/age.html): "So far scientists have not found a way to determine the exact age of the Earth directly from Earth rocks because Earth's oldest rocks have been recycled and destroyed by the process of plate tectonics. If there are any of Earth's primordial rocks left in their original state, they have not yet been found. Nevertheless, scientists have been able to determine the probable age of the Solar System and to calculate an age for the Earth by assuming that the Earth and the rest of the solid bodies in the Solar System formed at the same time and are, therefore, of the same age."

Where did people ever get the idea science is certain and proves things?

Oh, yeah, government schools.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 12:33 PM
AGE OF THE EARTH (http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/geotime/age.html): "So far scientists have not found a way to determine the exact age of the Earth directly from Earth rocks because Earth's oldest rocks have been recycled and destroyed by the process of plate tectonics. If there are any of Earth's primordial rocks left in their original state, they have not yet been found. Nevertheless, scientists have been able to determine the probable age of the Solar System and to calculate an age for the Earth by assuming that the Earth and the rest of the solid bodies in the Solar System formed at the same time and are, therefore, of the same age."

Where did people ever get the idea science is certain and proves things?

Oh, yeah, government schools.

Chris ... where you playing Hooky when they taught Science in High School?

Because that's where you would have learned you can't Carbon Date a Rock!

Please go back and re-read my first couple post ... and make sure you're prepared for the exam next week.

... and you're correct, science was full off theories that because Laws!

Cigar
11-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Really Dude ... ?

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/home/121120-question-how-old-is-the-earth.jpg

Mister D
11-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Cigar, he's smarter than you. :smiley:

Chris
11-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Chris ... where you playing Hooky when they taught Science in High School?

Because that's where you would have learned you can't Carbon Date a Rock!

Please go back and re-read my first couple post ... and make sure you're prepared for the exam next week.

... and you're correct, science was full off theories that because Laws!

The point's the same, cigar, science cannot tell us the exact age of the earth. It's something keeps changing as more discoveries are made and new technology created.

and you're correct, science was full off theories that because Laws!

I'm going to hazard a translation into English. What science once called laws re now called theories. Neither has to do with measuring the age of the earth. Laws and theories state relationships, such as E = mc2.

And while this is interesting in itself, you are once again way off topic in your own thread.

Chris
11-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Seems you're wrong again, cigar, according to Age of the Earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth), the earth['s age is determined this way: "The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).[1][2][3] This age is based on evidence from radiometric age dating of meteorite material and is consistent with the ages of the oldest-known terrestrial and lunar samples."

It seems to me your message in this thread is you shouldn't trust people who don't know science.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 01:09 PM
The point's the same, cigar, science cannot tell us the exact age of the earth. It's something keeps changing as more discoveries are made and new technology created.

I'm going to hazard a translation into English. What science once called laws re now called theories. Neither has to do with measuring the age of the earth. Laws and theories state relationships, such as E = mc2.

And while this is interesting in itself, you are once again way off topic in your own thread.

Dude ... 4.5 Billion ... what do you want ... down to the Day and Hour.

Do you know what wasn't around 4.5 Billion Years ago ... now that's something we really know.

... and the Topic of this Thread was ME making light of Marco Stupidio's claim that he doesn't know.

That's MY intent of this Thread because "I" want it to be.

Cigar
11-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Seems you're wrong again, cigar, according to Age of the Earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth), the earth['s age is determined this way: "The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).[1][2][3] This age is based on evidence from radiometric age dating of meteorite material and is consistent with the ages of the oldest-known terrestrial and lunar samples."

It seems to me your message in this thread is you shouldn't trust people who don't know science.

You obviously didn't read all of it.

keymanjim
11-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Radioactive carbon dating has been checked against many other methods such as the spacing in the growth rings of trees and found to accurate. Since radioactive carbon is constantly being produced in the upper atmosphere by fussing with non-radioactive gases and sunlight, we have no reason to believe that the rate of production has changed over the earth history and the assumption that the relative atmosphere has not changed is good.

There's far more study on this subject that I don't have the time to research and distribute, but trust me, there's aren't many scientist willing to stick their neck out to dispute radioactive carbon dating ... those that have are no longer relevant in the world of real science.
Yes, that was grade school science. But, what does that tell us about the age of the Earth?

I'll go ahead and answer that for you. It tells us nothing.
For the Earth to have an age it would have to have a starting point of it's existence. Since it is impossible for us to perceive this starting point, no accurate number can be given to the age of the Earth.
Now, since some scientists have taken upon themselves to place a general age to the Earth of about 4.5 billion years, that has become the standard in and among the science community.
But, Rubio is not a scientist, he is a politician.

As such, his answer to this question that has no bearing on his profession, is correct.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Some context:

GQ: You were obviously very moved by your grandfather's dignity and your father's dignity. What are the qualities that would qualify for a man to have dignity?

Then...

GQ: How old do you think the Earth is?

:laugh: That comes out of no where. This was an incredibly clumsy way of inquiring about Rubio's religious beliefs and Rubio picked right up on it.

Chris
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM
You obviously didn't read all of it.

And it's obvious you didn't read any of it.

Kizzume
11-20-2012, 05:02 PM
I find it unfortunate when people are so indoctrinated with their religion that they're not even aware of it. It seems totally inconceivable by this guy that the Bible might, just might, have it wrong here and that the Earth wasn't created in seven ANYTHING. But whatever, as long as it doesn't affect policy.

Chris
11-20-2012, 05:07 PM
I find it unfortunate when people are so indoctrinated with their religion that they're not even aware of it. It seems totally inconceivable by this guy that the Bible might, just might, have it wrong here and that the Earth wasn't created in seven ANYTHING. But whatever, as long as it doesn't affect policy.

Who're you talking about, Rubio said this: “I’m not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that’s a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States.”

Kizzume
11-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Who're you talking about, Rubio said this: “I’m not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that’s a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States.”

He also said this:

“Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to answer that. It’s one of the great mysteries.”

Chris
11-20-2012, 05:16 PM
He also said this:

“Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to answer that. It’s one of the great mysteries.”

Doesn't seem to support your contention. He's a Catholic, you know, and a Pope or three ago said the Church accepted evolution and Big Bang came from a Jesuit, Lemaître.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 06:46 PM
That he doesn't know and that he think it's a stupid question was clear. Regarding the latter, he's right.

Mainecoons
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM

University of Florida
University of Miami

All this and you have obvious problems spelling and writing complete sentences? And knowing when to capitalize things?

And you spend your days posting on message boards??

What's wrong with this picture? :rofl:

Trinnity
11-21-2012, 08:46 AM
I find it unfortunate when people are so indoctrinated with their religion that they're not even aware of it. It seems totally inconceivable by this guy that the Bible might, just might, have it wrong here and that the Earth wasn't created in seven ANYTHING. But whatever, as long as it doesn't affect policy.The Bible doesn't have it wrong. Here's why: It says in the Bible that "a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day".

The Bible is full of metaphors because the mind of man was ignorant and couldn't have possibly understood the concept we take for granted today. The Bible was never meant to specify physics and was written in terms that the man of the day could cope with. There is a universal God and what I find so remarkable about people who loathe the concept God, is that they somehow make it personal as if they feel threatened by the possibility of God's existence.

Don't worry about God. If God is not real, you die and rot and your worries are over. If God is real, you go on to exist in some form elsewhere and that's pretty cool. God is forgiving and loving. Physics is God's toolbox to make the universe function. It's all good.

Don't ask Cigar, he's just "fussing". :laugh:

Carygrant
11-21-2012, 09:34 AM
That he doesn't know and that he think it's a stupid question was clear. Regarding the latter, he's right.

Oh dear . Attempted English with no style .

Try , " He doubts that the original question makes sense , and , therefore , unsurprisingly , he can not really give any sort of useful answer . "
Note how the assiduously placed punctuation helps make the meaning immediately clear and unrelated to a random word maze .
Your prose is very amateur .

Mister D
11-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Oh dear . Attempted English with no style .

Try , " He doubts that the original question makes sense , and , therefore , unsurprisingly , he can not really give any sort of useful answer . "
Note how the assiduously placed punctuation helps make the meaning immediately clear and unrelated to a random word maze .
Your prose is very amateur .

The meaning is perfectly clear and you just demonstrated as much. :rofl:You're just hapless, Cary.

Carygrant
11-21-2012, 09:40 AM
Cigar, he's smarter than you. :smiley:

As usual , you misunderstand the point .
Rubio may also have the longest head in the US( equally irrelevant ) but in this instance he did a Cedric and also ended by sitting himself in the corner wearing a big hat .

Mister D
11-21-2012, 09:44 AM
As usual , you misunderstand the point .
Rubio may also have the longest head in the US( equally irrelevant ) but in this instance he did a Cedric and also ended by sitting himself in the corner wearing a big hat .

No one understands your attempt at wit but you. :laugh: I'll trim this down for you.

As usual , you misunderstand the point

Did I? How so? What was the point of this ridiculous thread? This is usually when Cary posts a long off topic rant . :grin:

Chris
11-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Backfire...

I've no doubt that these critiques of Rubio are sound. But I'm hesitant to let the crown prince of the Tea Party be singled out for blame. His shameless dodge and pander on the matter of the Earth's creation don't mark him as a radical, nor even as a soldier in the war on science. They mark him only as a mainstream politician.

Beware, for thou that judgest doest the same things: Members of both parties have had to squiggle through elections by appealing to a hazy sense of geo-history. In fact, the Antichrist himself—Barack Obama—has had a tendency to get a little soft with science. Let's compare Rubio's offending quote to one that came out of Obama's mouth four years ago, when he first campaigned for president.
Here's Rubio, in his interview for the December 2012 issue of GQ:

Q: How old do you think the Earth is?

A: I’m not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that’s a dispute amongst theologians and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States. I think the age of the universe has zero to do with how our economy is going to grow. I’m not a scientist. I don’t think I’m qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all. I think parents should be able to teach their kids what their faith says, what science says. Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I’m not sure we’ll ever be able to answer that. It’s one of the great mysteries.

And here's then-Sen. Obama, D-Ill., speaking at the Compassion Forum at Messiah College in Grantham, Pa. on April 13, 2008:

Q: Senator, if one of your daughters asked you—and maybe they already have—“Daddy, did god really create the world in 6 days?,” what would you say?

A: What I've said to them is that I believe that God created the universe and that the six days in the Bible may not be six days as we understand it … it may not be 24-hour days, and that's what I believe. I know there's always a debate between those who read the Bible literally and those who don't, and I think it's a legitimate debate within the Christian community of which I'm a part. My belief is that the story that the Bible tells about God creating this magnificent Earth on which we live—that is essentially true, that is fundamentally true. Now, whether it happened exactly as we might understand it reading the text of the Bible: That, I don't presume to know.

@ Who Said It: Marco Rubio or Barack Obama? (http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/11/rubio_and_obama_and_the_age_of_earth_politicians_h edge_about_whether_universe.single.html)

Mister D
11-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Oops! How ya like them apples, Cigar? I'd imagine you like them deep fried...:afro:

GrassrootsConservative
11-23-2012, 11:26 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/Thorium_decay_chain_from_lead-212_to_lead-208.svg/300px-Thorium_decay_chain_from_lead-212_to_lead-208.svg.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/NuclearReaction.png/200px-NuclearReaction.png

Doing a google image search for something doesn't count as studying it.
Seriously Cigar, anyone can see what you did by googling "radioactive decay" and finding both the pictures you posted here.
Shame on you for thinking people loads more intelligent than you are wouldn't figure this out.

Cigar
11-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Doing a google image search for something doesn't count as studying it.
Seriously Cigar, anyone can see what you did by googling "radioactive decay" and finding both the pictures you posted here.
Shame on you for thinking people loads more intelligent than you are wouldn't figure this out.

Actually some of us studied it ... it ain't like its new or changed in the last 25 years.

GrassrootsConservative
11-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Like I said, defend it all you want but anyone who checks on what I said will know exactly what you did.

Cigar
11-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Like I said, defend it all you want but anyone who checks on what I said will know exactly what you did.

Ask any 12 year old about what can be carbon dated and what can't ... this ain't College stuff sport.