PDA

View Full Version : Angry Gay Owner Unleashes On Christians Drinking Coffee In His Shop

Common
10-07-2017, 05:38 AM
This folks is a disgusting piece of shit, there is no defense for apiece of shit like t his and I hope the sue his brains out

A gay Seattle coffee shop owner kicked a group of Christians out of his coffee shop Sunday, after declaring he would “f*ck Christ in the ass.”

The owner heatedly tells the Christians to leave his shop immediately in a video posted to Facebook by Abolish Human Abortion, a Christian group seeking to end the practice of abortion.
“I’m gay, you have to leave,” the owner tells the group. “This is offensive to me. I own the place. I have the right to be offended.”

The group tried to explain that they hadn’t placed any in the shop, but the owner repeatedly told them to”shut up.”
“There’s nothing you can say. This is you and I don’t want these people in this place,” the owner says. The group asks why he can’t tolerate their presence, prompting the owner to ask them if they would watch him have sex with his boyfriend.
“Can you tolerate my presence? Really? If I go get my boyfriend and f*ck him in the a** right here you’re going to tolerate that? Are you going to tolerate it?” the owner asked. “Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it! Leave all of you! Tell all your f*cking friends don’t come here!”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/angry-gay-owner-unleashes-on-christians-drinking-coffee-in-his-shop-video/

Ransom
10-07-2017, 06:49 AM
He will need to apologize for that statement, that's offensive.

DGUtley
10-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Wait a minute: This person refused to serve someone (and expelled them) because of their beliefs? Huh?

Private Pickle
10-07-2017, 07:16 AM
Wait a minute: This person refused to serve someone (and expelled them) because of their beliefs? Huh?
The SJW has no problem being a hypocrite. Now if only these Christians would sue and show the world that the legal system here is also hypocritical given they would most likely lose.

donttread
10-07-2017, 07:37 AM
This folks is a disgusting piece of shit, there is no defense for apiece of shit like t his and I hope the sue his brains out

A gay Seattle coffee shop owner kicked a group of Christians out of his coffee shop Sunday, after declaring he would “f*ck Christ in the ass.”

The owner heatedly tells the Christians to leave his shop immediately in a video posted to Facebook by Abolish Human Abortion, a Christian group seeking to end the practice of abortion.
“I’m gay, you have to leave,” the owner tells the group. “This is offensive to me. I own the place. I have the right to be offended.”

The group tried to explain that they hadn’t placed any in the shop, but the owner repeatedly told them to”shut up.”
“There’s nothing you can say. This is you and I don’t want these people in this place,” the owner says. The group asks why he can’t tolerate their presence, prompting the owner to ask them if they would watch him have sex with his boyfriend.
“Can you tolerate my presence? Really? If I go get my boyfriend and f*ck him in the a** right here you’re going to tolerate that? Are you going to tolerate it?” the owner asked. “Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it! Leave all of you! Tell all your f*cking friends don’t come here!”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/06/angry-gay-owner-unleashes-on-christians-drinking-coffee-in-his-shop-video/

Sounds like the Christian baker thing in reverse except the christian bakers had class. Shouldn't Mr. Gay coffee be forced to serve them?

Crepitus
10-07-2017, 07:50 AM
If that is as presented he is certainly in the wrong.

DGUtley
10-07-2017, 07:51 AM
Sounds like the Christian baker thing in reverse except the christian bakers had class. Shouldn't Mr. Gay coffee be forced to serve them?

See: Goose v. Gander, 19 AJP 814, as cited in Weichert v. Allstate, 25 Misc.3d 1207, 901 N.Y.S.2nd 903 (2009)

stjames1_53
10-07-2017, 07:51 AM
This folks is a disgusting piece of $#@!, there is no defense for apiece of $#@! like t his and I hope the sue his brains out

but they don't have a problem with ordering cakes from Christians that don't want to bake their stinking f*cking cakes......
I hope they close this business down.

stjames1_53
10-07-2017, 07:56 AM

If ?????????? are you freaking kidding me? it's all right there........sounds like you're defending him. But, if, maybe....you can but, if, maybe all day, but the recording proves that is exactly what that shop owner did. Slander them, insult them, and then ran them out. Maybe his shop will burn down in the middle of the night, accidently, of course

Crepitus
10-07-2017, 09:20 AM
If ?????????? are you freaking kidding me? it's all right there........sounds like you're defending him. But, if, maybe....you can but, if, maybe all day, but the recording proves that is exactly what that shop owner did. Slander them, insult them, and then ran them out. Maybe his shop will burn down in the middle of the night, accidently, of course

My only question is what went on before the recording started.

MisterVeritis
10-07-2017, 09:45 AM
It is a legitimate question.

Trish
10-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Well.......where to begin.

Clearly the coffee shop owner is upset with Christians. I think he was trying to prove a point but because of how he approached it his point was lost in the vulgarity of his rant.

In order to really understand where this man is coming from we need to consider the history of how gay's have been treated in this country. The gay community has been discriminated against for a very long time. The hate towards gays accelerated during the AIDS epidemic and many Christians and others treated gays with disdain and without humanity. Telling them that they deserved the horrors of this disease.

As a straight person I cannot imagine what they've endured and still endure in some communities.

The shop owner was wrong in his approach but I understand that for him it was much more than just discrimination that was driving his emotional outburst.

With that said, I don't agree with how he handled this situation.

stjames1_53
10-07-2017, 11:39 AM

Clearly the coffee shop owner is upset with Christians. I think he was trying to prove a point but because of how he approached it his point was lost in the vulgarity of his rant.

In order to really understand where this man is coming from we need to consider the history of how gay's have been treated in this country. The gay community has been discriminated against for a very long time. The hate towards gays accelerated during the AIDS epidemic and many Christians and others treated gays with disdain and without humanity. Telling them that they deserved the horrors of this disease.

As a straight person I cannot imagine what they've endured and still endure in some communities.

The shop owner was wrong in his approach but I understand that for him it was much more than just discrimination that was driving his emotional outburst.

it would seem you approve of the "what"
I say he should be forced to serve Christians with a smile and a thank you, by court order

Kalkin
10-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Any business owner should be able to refuse service for any reason, imo. That being said, the way he went about it illustrates just how mentally fvcked-up these people can be.

Trish
10-07-2017, 12:02 PM
I say he should be forced to serve Christians with a smile and a thank you, by court order

Didn't the court just agree to hear the case involving the baker? Maybe this is the reason that the coffee owner was set off........

Anyhow, I don't know what I think anymore. It's just too complicated. I personally don't think an owner should have to serve a patron they don't want to serve but I also don't think people should get away with discriminating.

Common
10-07-2017, 12:03 PM
How come you never ask that question when you like the video lol

Common
10-07-2017, 12:05 PM
All the suspect liberals that were so upset over a christian baker respectfully refusing to bake a cake ARE ABSENT FROM THIS THREAD as I knew they would be. I could name them but I wont of course but so predicatable.

Common
10-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Didn't the court just agree to hear the case involving the baker? Maybe this is the reason that the coffee owner was set off........

Anyhow, I don't know what I think anymore. It's just too complicated. I personally don't think an owner should have to serve a patron they don't want to serve but I also don't think people should get away with discriminating.
Cmon trish the owner of that coffee shop was a flaming mutt its a shame the right christian wasnt there to stand up and get in his face and make all the sissy come out of him.

I hope the christians sue

donttread
10-07-2017, 12:08 PM
See: Goose v. Gander, 19 AJP 814, as cited in Weichert v. Allstate, 25 Misc.3d 1207, 901 N.Y.S.2nd 903 (2009)

LOL. It tok a second cause I'm slow in my old age but I caught the "Goose v Gander" LOL

Chris
10-07-2017, 12:10 PM

I agree. The owner should be free to serve whomever he pleases or pleases not to. He doesn't have to be disagreeable about it.

gamewell45
10-07-2017, 12:19 PM
LOL. It tok a second cause I'm slow in my old age but I caught the "Goose v Gander" LOL

You know I thought the same thing too. LOL

Don
10-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Precedent says they will need to fine the cafe owner and require him to attend sensitivity training classes for a year or more.

Grokmaster
10-07-2017, 12:40 PM
This folks is a disgusting piece of $#@!, there is no defense for apiece of $#@! like t his and I hope the sue his brains out

But he would have no problem trying to force the same Christians to be a part of his gay wedding, naturally. I support his right to be an ignorant asshole all he wants...

stjames1_53
10-07-2017, 02:16 PM

then a gay should be refused service because the baker has his Right to Deny Service TO anyone for any reason he chooses!

Crepitus
10-07-2017, 03:41 PM
How come you never ask that question when you like the video lol

Mostly because one of you guys already has.

Crepitus
10-07-2017, 03:42 PM
All the suspect liberals that were so upset over a christian baker respectfully refusing to bake a cake ARE ABSENT FROM THIS THREAD as I knew they would be. I could name them but I wont of course but so predicatable.

I'm here.

Cletus
10-07-2017, 03:44 PM

I guess it is a good thing he is not a baker.

Cletus
10-07-2017, 03:49 PM
but they don't have a problem with ordering cakes from Christians that don't want to bake their stinking f*cking cakes......
I hope they close this business down.

I don't. I believe he should not be forced to provide labor to anyone he doesn't want to. I wouldn't care if his conduct cost him a lot of his customers, but I do not believe government should have anything to say about the issue.

Cletus
10-07-2017, 03:52 PM

In order to really understand where this man is coming from we need to consider the history of how gay's have been treated in this country.

No, we really don't. It is not even a little bit relevant.

Tahuyaman
10-07-2017, 04:11 PM

"I have the figh to be offended". Lol.....

Tahuyaman
10-07-2017, 04:16 PM
The SJW has no problem being a hypocrite. Now if only these Christians would sue and show the world that the legal system here is also hypocritical given they would most likely lose.
I doubt that they will sue. They will probably just take their business elsewhere like most mature people would

Tahuyaman
10-07-2017, 04:18 PM

Seeing that it was captured on video, how would it not be presented accurately?

Tahuyaman
10-07-2017, 04:21 PM
My only question is what went on before the recording started.. It is reported that they walked in, sat down and ordered coffee.

Dr. Who
10-07-2017, 04:24 PM

He had no more right to refuse service than the bakers did. It was effectively religious discrimination.

Cthulhu
10-07-2017, 04:27 PM
He had no more right to refuse service than the bakers did. It was effectively religious discrimination.I'd like to put this on a plaque.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Tahuyaman
10-07-2017, 04:29 PM
The Christian bakers politely tell people that they do not want to support a ceremony they object to on religious grounds.

This guy goes on a classless obscenity laced hysterical rant.

Trish
10-07-2017, 04:43 PM
. It is reported that they walked in, sat down and ordered coffee.

Hahahahahahaha! This made me laugh out loud. Thanks - much needed.

Cletus
10-07-2017, 04:53 PM
He had no more right to refuse service than the bakers did.

You got that backwards. He had as much right to refuse service as the bakers did.

Dr. Who
10-07-2017, 05:10 PM
You got that backwards. He had as much right to refuse service as the bakers did.
At least we are both consistent.

stjames1_53
10-07-2017, 06:48 PM
I don't. I believe he should not be forced to provide labor to anyone he doesn't want to. I wouldn't care if his conduct cost him a lot of his customers, but I do not believe government should have anything to say about the issue.

when you force government to take a hand, you can be sure bet any law they've written has two edges

Perianne
10-07-2017, 07:19 PM
... A gay Seattle coffee shop owner...declaring he would “f*ck Christ in the ass.”
...If I go get my boyfriend and f*ck him in the a** ...
What is it with some people about doing others in the butt?

resister
10-07-2017, 07:23 PM
https://youtu.be/S8xv1hhdkGI

rcfieldz
10-07-2017, 07:26 PM
fffuuukkkiiinnnggg gays

resister
10-08-2017, 11:29 AM
https://youtu.be/34XLWKHMUzE

Tahuyaman
10-08-2017, 01:08 PM
I've never heard of any baker going on an obscenity laced rant and kicking a homosexual out of his bakery. They just say that they refuse to support a specific ceremony they object to on religious grounds.

jimmyz
10-08-2017, 03:40 PM
We live in a world where a business owner will say to his customers with differing views, "...what if I brought my boyfriend down and f**k him in the ass right here!".

That's the saddest part of this story. A small portion of our current impolite and indecent society thinks they have the right to be assholes in the street and in your face.

Tahuyaman
10-08-2017, 03:47 PM
I've walked past this coffee shop several times. I've never gone in because it kind of looks like a shit hole from the outside.

Trish
10-08-2017, 04:08 PM
We live in a world where a business owner will say to his customers with differing views, "...what if I brought my boyfriend down and f**k him in the ass right here!".

That's the saddest part of this story. A small portion of our current impolite and indecent society thinks they have the right to be $#@!s in the street and in your face.

I agree but sadly this is the tone that's been set at the very highest level of our society and endorsed by the people of America. Whatever "polite" society was left was ripped away with "grab em by the pussy". This is the new America where courtesy and leading by example don't have a place if you want to win. It's all about not being "politically correct" and having the brass balls to tell people like it is.

Grokmaster
10-08-2017, 05:23 PM
I agree but sadly this is the tone that's been set at the very highest level of our society and endorsed by the people of America. Whatever "polite" society was left was ripped away with "grab em by the $#@!". This is the new America where courtesy and leading by example don't have a place if you want to win. It's all about not being "politically correct" and having the brass balls to tell people like it is.
Yeah..."If I had a some he'd look like Trayvon (violent criminal)" and bringing BLM to the White House were such classy moves...blue dress...etc. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Please explain when whatever elected officials say started controlling what YOU say....

Perianne
10-08-2017, 05:39 PM
I agree but sadly this is the tone that's been set at the very highest level of our society and endorsed by the people of America. Whatever "polite" society was left was ripped away with "grab em by the $#@!". This is the new America where courtesy and leading by example don't have a place if you want to win. It's all about not being "politically correct" and having the brass balls to tell people like it is.
Seriously? Trump making a private statement led this homosexual to publicly say he would do bad things to Jesus' butt?

stjames1_53
10-08-2017, 05:43 PM

it's what they do...............

stjames1_53
10-08-2017, 05:45 PM

Many of the muckity-mucks and high rollers that repeat this crap used to spend a lot of time at Studio 54. Even Cher.........go figure............

stjames1_53
10-08-2017, 05:47 PM
fffuuukkkiiinnnggg gays
Do you remember when the gays were saying all they wanted was the right to get married? Yeah, me too.............

donttread
10-08-2017, 06:02 PM
I agree. The owner should be free to serve whomever he pleases or pleases not to. He doesn't have to be disagreeable about it.

I agree as well but the I agreed about the Christian Bakers , however many of our posters didn't agree. What say they now?

Tahuyaman
10-08-2017, 06:02 PM

So, we were a polite society until Trump was elected?

nathanbforrest45
10-08-2017, 06:08 PM

Oh, no, its all a big lie created by Trump supporters and crisis actors.

What a bizarre thing to think, that it is open to question. You hypocrites never question claims of insults or offenses against your protected class.

HYPOCRITE

HYPOCRITE

HYPOCRITE.

nathanbforrest45
10-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Do you remember when the gays were saying all they wanted was the right to get married? Yeah, me too.............

Now apparently they want to have the right to consummate that marriage in public coffee houses. Perhaps he could get Boy George to perform at his public butt bashing.

Crepitus
10-08-2017, 06:23 PM

What a bizarre thing to think, that it is open to question. You hypocrites never question claims of insults or offenses against your protected class.

HYPOCRITE

HYPOCRITE

HYPOCRITE.

Why don't you read the rest of the thread before you have your little fit ok?

Crepitus
10-08-2017, 06:26 PM
So, we were a polite society until Trump was elected?

More polite than we are now definitely.

nathanbforrest45
10-08-2017, 06:33 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

And its your side that is the biggest offenders of polite society these days.

nathanbforrest45
10-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Why don't you read the rest of the thread before you have your little fit ok?

I read enough of the thread to know you are a HYPOCRITE

Be of good cheer.

Tahuyaman
10-08-2017, 06:37 PM

Then those who are continually rude and spreading hate should take responsibility for that instead of blaming someone else.

Trish
10-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Yeah..."If I had a some he'd look like Trayvon (violent criminal)" and bringing BLM to the White House were such classy moves...blue dress...etc. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Please explain when whatever elected officials say started controlling what YOU say....

What?

leekohler2
10-08-2017, 06:39 PM

Yep, but something seems to be missing here. What set him off?

leekohler2
10-08-2017, 06:40 PM

HYPOCRITE

HYPOCRITE

HYPOCRITE.

How is he a hypocrite? He said the owner was in the wrong.

Mister D
10-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Yep, but something seems to be missing here. What set him off?

As if you'd be asking that question in different circumstances.

Tahuyaman
10-08-2017, 06:47 PM
What?
In spite of the typos, I understood it.

Dangermouse
10-08-2017, 06:50 PM

So you think the baker was wrong? Because this guy did what the baker did, but you think he should be made to serve them (leaving aside their hateful handouts)

Trish
10-08-2017, 07:00 PM
In spite of the typos, I understood it.

I was just giving back. He "what"ed me earlier. lol

MisterVeritis
10-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Seriously? Trump making a private statement led this homosexual to publicly say he would do bad things to Jesus' butt?
It is as if the coffee shop owner believes Jesus rose from the dead after being whipped all over his body, then nailed to a cross. If the Coffee shop owner thinks Jesus is into gay sex in public he must believe Jesus is alive. It seems like a miracle.

resister
10-08-2017, 07:13 PM

That's the saddest part of this story. A small portion of our current impolite and indecent society thinks they have the right to be assholes in the street and in your face.
I have the "right" to be offended, what amendendmet?

Crepitus
10-08-2017, 07:28 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

And its your side that is the biggest offenders of polite society these days.

Sorry, but that is incorrect.

resister
10-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Sorry, but that is incorrect.Wonk wonk!!!

Crepitus
10-08-2017, 07:29 PM
I read enough of the thread to know you are a HYPOCRITE

Be of good cheer.

You did nothing of the sort.

Crepitus
10-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Then those who are continually rude and spreading hate should take responsibility for that instead of blaming someone else.

Sure, if you can get him off his twitter account I'm sure trump will get right on that.

Crepitus
10-08-2017, 07:32 PM
What?

He does that occasionally.

Tahuyaman
10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
So you think the baker was wrong? Because this guy did what the baker did, but you think he should be made to serve them (leaving aside their hateful handouts)
Two things. The baker in question did nothing remotely close to that. Gays aren't kicked out of the bakery if they want to purchase his products. He just refuses to support a specific ceremony he objects to on religious grounds.

Second, speaking out against abortion isn't hateful.

resister
10-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Dangermouse you never answered my first question, is Marylou Donley a member of the Dukes of hazard?

Like you claimed?

Tahuyaman
10-08-2017, 08:50 PM
sure, if you can get him off his twitter account i'm sure trump will get right on that.

^^^^^. Tdd.

Dangermouse
10-09-2017, 08:48 AM
@Dangermouse (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=832) you never answered my first question, is Marylou Donley a member of the Dukes of hazard?

Like you claimed?

Your understanding is flawed. I made no such claim. Look up "simile".

I did mistake Ms Henner for Ms Bach though.

stjames1_53
10-09-2017, 09:04 AM

wonders how you can post when you are blind

resister
10-09-2017, 09:21 AM

Sure you did, now you add dishonesty to your list of sins.:rollseyes:

Ransom
10-09-2017, 09:48 AM

Correct. He....is in the wrong. Not the entire gay community. Not all men. Not all whites. There will be no association games played here, this man was obviously melting down and acting like a buffoon and got filmed doing it. The obvious slight towards Christians won't be apologized for, no one is going to tear down a statue, it was a single incident. The man is obviously a nutcase. The customers were correct to leave without paying.

The issue should go to the better business bureau or like organization and be filed away as what not to do. But the issue goes away, social media won't go viral, we move on.

Now...had the shop owner been a Christian and spoke like that to a table of homosexuals......it would be a international incident, Crepitus and like on these pages hysterical and overwrought with emotion, exhausted by the race to see who is our biggest forum victim.

Ransom
10-09-2017, 09:53 AM
"Hateful handouts?"

:biglaugh:

So, the hatred was shown by this group of Christians?

Tell us more, Mouse.

Abby08
10-09-2017, 10:04 AM
How can you tell, just by looking, who's Christian and, who isn't? Did they walk into the establishment and proclaim, "we are Christians."

Ransom
10-09-2017, 10:06 AM
How can you tell, just by looking, who's Christian and, who isn't? Did they walk into the establishment and proclaim, "we are Christians."

Dangermouse said it was for their "hateful handouts."

Mouse....watched the video....read about it...and then made a summation......the hatred here....is the handout.

I mean, you cannot fckin make this up, sheer entertainment.

Crepitus
10-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Correct. He....is in the wrong. Not the entire gay community. Not all men. Not all whites. There will be no association games played here, this man was obviously melting down and acting like a buffoon and got filmed doing it. The obvious slight towards Christians won't be apologized for, no one is going to tear down a statue, it was a single incident. The man is obviously a nutcase. The customers were correct to leave without paying.

The issue should go to the better business bureau or like organization and be filed away as what not to do. But the issue goes away, social media won't go viral, we move on.

Now...had the shop owner been a Christian and spoke like that to a table of homosexuals......it would be a international incident, Crepitus and like on these pages hysterical and overwrought with emotion, exhausted by the race to see who is our biggest forum victim.

You sure read a lot into one sentence.

I hate to think what you would have to say if I had written a whole paragraph.

jimmyz
10-09-2017, 11:24 AM

Imagine if he said "Allah's butt" instead. He might have to worry about his head remaining attached.

Ransom
10-09-2017, 11:28 AM

It's not a single sentence, I've exchanged with you for some time. Had this shop owner been Christian and the customers gay, your dander would be raised, the race to make it a national incident on.

Ransom
10-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Imagine if he said "Allah's butt" instead. He might have to worry about his head remaining attached.

He'd be forced to apologize

Perianne
10-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Stop it. That is a blatant lie. Islam is a religion of peace.

:)

leekohler2
10-09-2017, 11:59 AM

I've told off two Muslim cab drivers on separate occasions after they freaked out over a kiss on the cheek I gave my BF at the time. I'm not afraid of those people. Maybe you are. This is the USA, not Saudi Arabia, and religion does not make the rules here. I made sure those cab drivers knew that.

Tahuyaman
10-09-2017, 12:01 PM
I've told off two Muslim cab drivers on separate occasions after they freaked out over a kiss on the cheek I gave my BF at the time. I'm not afraid of those people. Maybe you are. This is the USA, not Saudi Arabia, and religion does not make the rules here. I made sure those cab drivers knew that.

Lol.

leekohler2
10-09-2017, 12:01 PM

You already said the owner was wrong. Not sure what he wants.

Perianne
10-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Gay guys kiss each other?????

Chris
10-09-2017, 12:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUJmGzV9Ko

What an ass.

There's no right to not be offended.

Still he has a right to no serve them.

Cletus
10-09-2017, 01:14 PM

It does in their cabs.

If you did something you knew would offend them before you did it, you were wrong.

jimmyz
10-09-2017, 01:22 PM

I'm glad it was just a kiss. They would have taken a clever to you if you two were giving one another a Yellow Cabby.

Crepitus
10-09-2017, 06:49 PM

I'm not sure he does either.

Ransom
10-09-2017, 07:01 PM

Understanding. That unlike you, we don't play association games. This in one idiot. Showing his ass. Embarrassing himself with a comment that should offend anyone, it's as offensive to a Christian as any racist term or word is to a minority, more offensive than any Trump comment about women. We'll move on. Next bakery that won't bake a cake for a gay wedding incident we await, that day sure to come. Followed by your tears and that of Crepitus. Followed then by the rolling eyes and boy cred wolf responses from the rest of the forum. I say that cause fer me.....you two are already Aesop's Fable Tellers.

leekohler2
10-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Gay guys kiss each other?????
Can you believe it? :)

I'm glad it was just a kiss. They would have taken a clever to you if you two were giving one another a Yellow Cabby.
Well, that would have been inappropriate. ;)

Cletus
10-09-2017, 10:32 PM
What you did was inappropriate. Berating the drivers for your poor behavior was even more inappropriate.

Your actions were disrespectful, self centered and childish.

silvereyes
10-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Any business owner should be able to refuse service for any reason, imo. That being said, the way he went about it illustrates just how mentally fvcked-up these people can be.

It's fucked up that people are still targeting gays.

silvereyes
10-10-2017, 09:56 AM

Is that what you call a rebuttle? It's not quacked up the way y'all want it be. ;)

Abby08
10-10-2017, 10:03 AM
It's $#@!ed up that people are still targeting gays.

I agree. If you don't like someone, because of who/what they are, that's your prerogative, but, all you have to do is, ignore them, don't interact with them. There's no need to be rude or, violent.

Ok, that being said, it's a two way street and, the coffee shop owner, was way out of line.

Chris
10-10-2017, 11:33 AM

The video shows the opposite.

silvereyes
10-10-2017, 11:41 AM
I agree. If you don't like someone, because of who/what they are, that's your prerogative, but, all you have to do is, ignore them, don't interact with them. There's no need to be rude or, violent.

Ok, that being said, it's a two way street and, the coffee shop owner, was way out of line.

Yep. Live and let live I say.

stjames1_53
10-10-2017, 11:46 AM
there are those that feel the need to justify the shop owner's behavior and compare it to the baker's position. I don't recall that the baker addressed those gays in this manner.
He just plain told them he didn't bake cakes for gays weddings. He didn't scream at them and order them out of his business.
Some gays are so thin-skinned. That guy reminded me of fighting like a woman....................wait.............

stjames1_53
10-10-2017, 11:47 AM

when you stand up and make a target of yourself on purpose....................

Perianne
10-10-2017, 11:50 AM
... Some gays are so thin-skinned. That guy reminded me of fighting like a woman....................wait.............
Now wait a minute! I am pretty tough to be so little. :)

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 11:52 AM

correct.

stjames1_53
10-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Now wait a minute! I am pretty tough to be so little. :)
ya know I luv ya Boo..................

Chris
10-10-2017, 12:02 PM
there are those that feel the need to justify the shop owner's behavior and compare it to the baker's position. I don't recall that the baker addressed those gays in this manner.
He just plain told them he didn't bake cakes for gays weddings. He didn't scream at them and order them out of his business.
Some gays are so thin-skinned. That guy reminded me of fighting like a woman....................wait.............

The only point of comparison is each had a right to choose whom he did business with.

The baker was polite, iirc, the coffeeshop owner a dick.

Kalkin
10-10-2017, 12:07 PM

Targeting them for what? If you act like a spoiled jackass, you'll get called out for it. Sexuality isn't the reason.

leekohler2
10-10-2017, 12:32 PM

No, what's really f***ed up is that they think it's OK to target us, deny us housing, goods and services, the right to be get married- and they actually think that's a good thing they're doing.

That's what's truly f***ed up.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 12:44 PM
No, what's really f***ed up is that they think it's OK to target us, deny us housing, goods and services, the right to be get married- and they actually think that's a good thing they're doing.

No one targeted anyone other than the angry homosexual targeting a polite small gathering of Christians trying to drink a cup of coffee.

Perianne
10-10-2017, 12:47 PM

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 01:00 PM
20394. You forgot the briefcase.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMxjgrUE90

Cletus
10-10-2017, 01:03 PM

Private entities should be able to decide to whom they want to provide goods and services and to whom they do not.

What is fucked up is the government violating the most basic rights of the individual and forcing people to labor on behalf of another against their will.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 01:08 PM
To me there's a difference in refusing to serve someone in your place of business and refusing to support a ceremony you object to on religious grounds. Were any of the bakers in question kicking homosexuals out of their place of business?

Archer0915
10-10-2017, 01:16 PM

NO! It should go to court and he should win! It should be appealed all the way to the SCOTUS and he should win! Then every one of those judges should have their record examined and be impeached if there is anything showing BIAS.

Chris
10-10-2017, 01:28 PM
To me there's a difference in refusing to serve someone in your place of business and refusing to support a ceremony you object to on religious grounds. Were any of the bakers in question kicking homosexuals out of their place of business?

And that is the basis of the baker's case going before SCOTUS soon, freedom of speech to express his beliefs, or not through work to express beliefs he's against.

Chris
10-10-2017, 01:29 PM

Who is doing that?

It's fucked up to claim things like that that are simply not true.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 01:36 PM
NO! It should go to court and he should win! It should be appealed all the way to the SCOTUS and he should win! Then every one of those judges should have their record examined and be impeached if there is anything showing BIAS.

Are you consistent with that view?

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 01:40 PM
There's been a fair amount of backlash to this particular incident. He's received quite a bit of harsh criticism and a lot of it is from other homosexuals. Many of them say that his conduct towards the people in his establishment brings discredit on to them.

He might have irreparably harmed his business.

Ransom
10-10-2017, 03:28 PM

There's my girl, right on time with her card playin
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.XCSdDh5OP-MnS9h9Y06qgwC0EF&w=127&h=184&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 04:01 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how someone can claim gays were targeted in this one?

Abby08
10-10-2017, 04:04 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how someone can claim gays were targeted in this one?

Consider the source.

Tahuyaman
10-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Consider the source.

That doesn't explain fully how anyone can view this incident as one of targeting homosexuals.

This also doesn't have much in common with the baker refusing to bake a wedding cake. The baker would be on shaky ground if he refused to sell an existing cake which was for sale in his store.

A Jewish baker should have the freedom to refuse baking a cake for a Neo NAZI gathering. A black baker should have the freedom to refuse to bake a cake for a KKK ceremony. A Christian baker should have the freedom to refuse baking a cake for the support of a ceremony he objects to on religious grounds.

But they all should sell products already on the shelves to whoever should walk in.

jimmyz
10-10-2017, 04:25 PM

If this was the year 1969 your post might hold water.

Abby08
10-10-2017, 04:43 PM
If this was the year 1969 your post might hold water.

Seriously, what's he talking about? I would ask him to name one thing he personally has been denied.... he's employed he lives in a house, he kisses his boyfriend in public....but, he has me on ignore...I'm one of those pesky Nazi sympathizers.

texan
10-10-2017, 04:51 PM

If the same group wouldn't serve a wedding cake at his wedding the city would put them out of business........

I love the hypocritical left, they love free speech.

silvereyes
10-10-2017, 07:39 PM
There's my girl, right on time with her card playin
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.XCSdDh5OP-MnS9h9Y06qgwC0EF&w=127&h=184&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

In order for that to be remotely true the topic would have to be me. Igmo. ;)

silvereyes
10-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Consider the source.

Oh, real nice. Who's doing the insulting now?
Hint: it ain't me.

MisterVeritis
10-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Do you think gays are special? Everyone gets targeted.

Doublejack
10-10-2017, 08:11 PM
I didn't read the whole thread so not sure if it's been brought up.

The christian group has been pretty aggressive in the city of Seattle, dropping hundreds of small notes around the city and such.. They targeted this specific business and area to promote their anti-abortion agenda.

That's all fine and well but when the story first came out it sounded more like a peaceful group of folks getting verbally violated for no apparent reason.. This isn't the case.

Mind you I'm not advocating that the business owner isn't completely out of his crazy gay mind but he was being targeted.

I'd say both are wrong and acting like idiots.

Captain Obvious
10-10-2017, 08:14 PM
I didn't read the whole thread so not sure if it's been brought up.

The christian group has been pretty aggressive in the city of Seattle, dropping hundreds of small notes around the city and such.. They targeted this specific business and area to promote their anti-abortion agenda.

That's all fine and well but when the story first came out it sounded more like a peaceful group of folks getting verbally violated for no apparent reason.. This isn't the case.

Mind you I'm not advocating that the business owner isn't completely out of his crazy gay mind but he was being targeted.

I'd say both are wrong and acting like idiots.

Me and a buddy of mine from a shot-and-beer bar way back decided to stroll across the street and have a beverage at the lesbian bar called "The Wylde Sisters".

We were denied entrance by a couple of diesel dykes that looked like David Byrne.

Where was the ACLU when my civil liberties were violated, huh?

Doublejack
10-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Me and a buddy of mine from a shot-and-beer bar way back decided to stroll across the street and have a beverage at the lesbian bar called "The Wylde Sisters".

We were denied entrance by a couple of diesel dykes that looked like David Byrne.

Where was the ACLU when my civil liberties were violated, huh?

Woa woa woa there ... did you try making out with your buddy first?

Captain Obvious
10-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Woa woa woa there ... did you try making out with your buddy first?

Well... we were half shitfaced.

My memory is fuzzy though.

Captain Obvious
10-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Besides, he had a goatee.

I don't like facial hair, tickles my thighs.

texan
10-11-2017, 04:41 PM

You would think if they could take something in the anal-hole they could take a joke.

Tahuyaman
10-11-2017, 05:44 PM
There's one thing about this incident which I find odd and no one has commented on. Why was it important for him to proclaim his sexual orientation or preference in this situation? Does that have some relevance as it pertains to the issue of abortion? I don't get it. Maybe one of the forum's homosexual members can explain it?

silvereyes
10-11-2017, 06:04 PM

Not nearly as special as you are, Mr short bus.

Chew on dat. Roflmao!

(Sorry, you left yourself wide open for that one. :embarrassed::vrolijk_26:)

jimmyz
10-11-2017, 06:55 PM
There's one thing about this incident which I find odd and no one has commented on. Why was it important for him to proclaim his sexual orientation or preference in this situation? Does that have some relevance as it pertains to the issue of abortion? I don't get it. Maybe one of the forum's homosexual members can explain it?

The hand-out had rainbow colored forearms dripping with aborted baby blood above a picture of a torn up aborted baby.

jimmyz
10-11-2017, 07:05 PM

You can see the handout here - http://freethinker.co.uk/2017/10/08/christians-booted-out-of-gay-owned-seattle-coffee-shop/

Tahuyaman
10-11-2017, 08:11 PM
The hand-out had rainbow colored forearms dripping with aborted baby blood above a picture of a torn up aborted baby.
Seriously? That's the justification?

Cletus
10-11-2017, 10:12 PM
I am still wondering why Kohler thinks engaging in homosexual activity in a cab being driven by a Muslim, then berating him about it when he objects is somehow a good thing and something to be proud of.

resister
10-11-2017, 10:15 PM
I am still wondering why Kohler thinks engaging in homosexual activity in a cab being driven by a Muslim, then berating him about it when he objects is somehow a good thing and something to be proud of.
I am wondering why some gay folks support the importation of muslims? Build all our roofs, low!

Captain Obvious
10-11-2017, 10:25 PM
I am wondering why some gay folks support the importation of muslims? Build all our roofs, low!

Progressive confusion.

The storybook version of the propaganda is reality to them.

jimmyz
10-11-2017, 10:51 PM

As I see it, a cab is the drivers office and property and he/she should be able to refuse service to anyone he/she doesn't want to serve or perform a service for. Unfortunately the cabby did not know two men would be kissing each other in his office/cab. The alleged Muslim cabby was not expecting the Western homosexual public display of affection in his cab so it has to be let go, by the cabby. The cabby needs to join the Muslim Cabby Association of New America Association and petition leadership to add gays to the list of undesirables like uncovered women and dogs.

jimmyz
10-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Seriously? That's the justification?

I guess it hit the guys buttons. Maybe too much caffeine in his workplace.

Ransom
10-12-2017, 06:50 AM
Not nearly as special as you are, Mr short bus.

Chew on dat. Roflmao!

(Sorry, you left yourself wide open for that one. :embarrassed::vrolijk_26:)
Many students who struggle with learning disabilities use a short bus to get to school, Eyes, don't be so insensitive to their plight.

Name calling for someone who cries at the drop of a hat isn't cool.

Tahuyaman
10-12-2017, 11:05 AM
I guess it hit the guys buttons. Maybe too much caffeine in his workplace.

Donyou remember Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition? The symbol was a rainbow and it had nothing to do with sexual preference. It represented people of all races, colors and creeds. Do homosexuals thing they own that now?

stjames1_53
10-13-2017, 06:53 AM
Donyou remember Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition? The symbol was a rainbow and it had nothing to do with sexual preference. It represented people of all races, colors and creeds. Do homosexuals thing they own that now?
I'd like to see that one land in court