PDA

View Full Version : trump still trying to shield Russia from sanctions?

Crepitus
10-13-2017, 08:14 AM
'They've had plenty of time to get their act together': Top senators slam Trump for failing to implement Russia sanctions (http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-sanctions-mccain-cardin-letter-2017-10)

Trump, who has expressed lingering doubts that Russia interfered in the 2016 US presidential election, said shortly after signing the bill into law that "America will not tolerate interference in our democratic process," and he denounced "Russian subversion and destabilization."But the president appears to have blown past the October 1 deadline McCain and Cardin gave the White House to clarify which entities the administration planned to sanction within Russia's defense and intelligence sectors.

"The delay calls into question the Trump administration's commitment to the sanctions bill which was signed into law more than two months ago, following months of public debate and negotiations in Congress," the senators said in a joint statement on Wednesday. "They've had plenty of time to get their act together."

Still trying to protect his benefactor.....

Green Arrow
10-13-2017, 08:20 AM
I hope so. Sanctions on Russia are arbitrary and capricious.

DGUtley
10-13-2017, 08:21 AM
Do you have a link for some evidence that Russia is Trump's benefactor? I keep looking and I can't find any evidence of it.

resister
10-13-2017, 08:27 AM
Do you have a link for some evidence that Russia is Trump's benefactor? I keep looking and I can't find any evidence of it.Evidence? We don't need no stinking evidence, the verdict is in, just watch CNN.

Crepitus
10-13-2017, 08:37 AM
Do you have a link for some evidence that Russia is Trump's benefactor? I keep looking and I can't find any evidence of it.

See any thread or news story about the Mueller investigation.

resister
10-13-2017, 08:38 AM
lol:rollseyes:

The Xl
10-13-2017, 08:54 AM
Considering sanctions on Russia are fucking stupid, this is a good thing.

Private Pickle
10-13-2017, 09:05 AM

I've seen a lot of threads and news stories about the Mueller investigation. There has been absolutely no evidence presented on any type of collusion.

Private Pickle
10-13-2017, 09:10 AM
Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politics/donald-trump-russia-sanctions-bill/index.html

Derp.

DGUtley
10-13-2017, 10:11 AM
I've seen a lot of threads and news stories about the Mueller investigation. There has been absolutely no evidence presented that Russia is Trump's benefactor. Do you have any? Please?

Bethere
10-13-2017, 11:52 AM
I've seen a lot of threads and news stories about the Mueller investigation. There has been absolutely no evidence presented that Russia is Trump's benefactor. Do you have any? Please?

But there's tons of evidence showing that trump was russia's benefactor.

Captain Obvious
10-13-2017, 11:56 AM
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

:biglaugh:

Tahuyaman
10-13-2017, 05:47 PM
trump still trying to shield Russia from sanctions?
Is the OP asking a question or trying to make a comment claiming it's a fact?

MisterVeritis
10-13-2017, 05:52 PM
Curse him! McCain lingers on.

Tahuyaman
10-13-2017, 07:50 PM
But there's tons of evidence showing that trump was russia's benefactor.

Are you claiming to know something no one else knows? Let's hear it.

Common Sense
10-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Sanctions against Russia are effective and deserved.

MisterVeritis
10-13-2017, 07:58 PM
Sanctions against Russia are effective and deserved.
Really? What have sanctions accomplished?