PDA

View Full Version : It's Getting Interesting

Agent Zero
10-13-2017, 06:01 PM
All around DC you hear the whispers and there's more and more every day. Republicans and Democrats. It's the talk of State and from what I hear even more so at Defense and The Pentagon. Thanks to the bipolar tweets and declarations of our President, the 25th Amendment has become the talk of the town.

The tools are in place and the votes are counted within the Cabinet to insure the removal of the president swiftly when the time comes. And he knows it, hence the increasingly dangerous rhetoric.

Enjoy the calm before the storm.

donttread
10-13-2017, 06:14 PM
So a nation run by the miltary instead of megacorps? Well at least the defense contractors win either way.

Chris
10-13-2017, 06:15 PM
Are we talking about the deep state here?

Docthehun
10-13-2017, 06:30 PM
A buddy of mine who works in DC told me that it only took minutes for the following to hit everybody's cell phone. And I quote; "RT just called him a Fn' moron!!!!" Fn' was of course spelled out. You just can't make this chit up. In the days of "Superman" comics, this would be "Bizzaro World".

Cletus
10-13-2017, 06:36 PM
No one is going to exercise the 25th.

On what grounds would it be done? Zero is doing what he always does here.

Agent Zero
10-13-2017, 07:14 PM

Tell the truth?

Tahuyaman
10-13-2017, 07:46 PM
All around DC you hear the whispers and there's more and more every day. Republicans and Democrats. It's the talk of State and from what I hear even more so at Defense and The Pentagon. Thanks to the bipolar tweets and declarations of our President, the 25th Amendment has become the talk of the town.

The tools are in place and the votes are counted within the Cabinet to insure the removal of the president swiftly when the time comes. And he knows it, hence the increasingly dangerous rhetoric.

Enjoy the calm before the storm.

TDD on full display.

Tahuyaman
10-13-2017, 07:47 PM

Tell the truth?

No. Embarrass yourself.