PDA

View Full Version : Trump Percentages

Perianne
10-16-2017, 10:21 AM
What (roughly) percentage of what President Trump does do you approve?

I think he is the shot in the arm America needs. I approve of most of what he has been doing.... maybe 75%. Or 76%.

Adelaide
10-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Hm.

Maybe 10-20% objectively, but that doesn't mean that I can stand the man most of the time.

Trumpster
10-16-2017, 11:00 AM
What (roughly) percentage of what President Trump does do you approve?

I think he is the shot in the arm America needs. I approve of most of what he has been doing.... maybe 75%. Or 76%.

I'm trying to think of something I don't like so I don't have to give him 100%, but I can't come up with anything. Damn!!!

Oh, I just thought of something. I remember being very disappointed when I found out that he likes red meat. Evidently, red meat is his favorite food. So I'll give him 95%

Fredy
10-16-2017, 11:16 AM
Assuming he sleeps eight hours a day, 33%

Bethere
10-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Assuming he sleeps eight hours a day, 33%

I like taco salad bowls, too. I also view golf as an opportunity to lie about my score. So 33.34%.

Common
10-16-2017, 01:03 PM
I like him 200% 150% being he drives the left nuts, he makes them drool in thier coffee in the morning and blowout their toilet in the evening, he makes them buy new underwear weekly, they lose sleep and are depressed and hes exposed their fakenews and lieing. Hes fundamentally ruined their lives, hes consumed their entire conscience since he won the election :)

Perianne
10-16-2017, 01:46 PM
I like him 200% 150% being he drives the left nuts, he makes them drool in thier coffee in the morning and blowout their toilet in the evening, he makes them buy new underwear weekly, they lose sleep and are depressed and hes exposed their fakenews and lieing. Hes fundamentally ruined their lives, hes consumed their entire conscience since he won the election :)

I bet their bed sheets are also soiled.

AZ Jim
10-16-2017, 01:50 PM
I bet their bed sheets are also soiled.Oh Gawd! Not another one!

Perianne
10-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Oh Gawd! Not another one!
I have learned at the altar of @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3).

Jim, are your sheets soiled?

AZ Jim
10-16-2017, 01:57 PM
I have learned at the altar of @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3).

Jim, are your sheets soiled?With what?

The Xl
10-16-2017, 02:17 PM
Anyone who red pills society into understanding that the MSM and the government are corrupt shit stirrers gets some points by me, even if he's a corrupt shit stirrer himself.

leekohler2
10-16-2017, 02:26 PM
Hm.

Maybe 10-20% objectively, but that doesn't mean that I can stand the man most of the time.

Absolutely 0%. Disgusting, vile, sick, evil man. I'm judging him on his actions-personal and public, and none of them are good.

Cletus
10-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Absolutely 0%. Disgusting, vile, sick, evil man. I'm judging him on are his actions, and none of them are good.

Be specific.

This should be good. :grin:

leekohler2
10-16-2017, 02:31 PM

So you like Trump because you hate people who don't agree with you? That's truly f***ed up.

Didn't expect you to admit so readily to being the partisan hack you are. But every once in a while, you do admit your true colors.

leekohler2
10-16-2017, 02:32 PM
I bet their bed sheets are also soiled.

Mine are clean as a whistle. So's my underwear. But I can see how Trump would give a lot of people diarrhea. He's like a disease. :)

Captain Obvious
10-16-2017, 02:40 PM
Trumps environmental stances I oppose and the travel ban is cowardly and the wall is stupid.

Everything else is a go.

The GOP congress needs a total makeover, they are failing conservatives miserably. Trump is not, he's doing what he needs to be doing.

Docthehun
10-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Actually, he's batting about 100% on my "scorecard". I've been following Trump and his exploits since he was in his 30's, not in the tabloids (I've never read one), but mostly stuff that cropped up in the WSJ. Nothing he's said or done since taking office has shocked me any way, shape or form. He has always been like this so my expectations weren't very lofty out of the gates.

I'm with Cap on the state of the Party and Bethere had it figured out long ago. Many of my fellow Republicans were chomping at the bit over the Party's control of every branch of the Government. What could possibly go wrong. Well, "be careful what you wish for", because this lopsided advantage couldn't be failing more miserably. Congress is down to almost no work days left in the year and quite frankly, nothing has got done and certainly not in Trump's "very quickly" description of his self proclaimed ability to get things done.

It will get tougher, not easier for Trump to get things done and if the nation takes a sour view of our Party next year and the Republicans lose their advantage, Trump may find himself as the lame duck in less than two years. He's not going to change. He's a stubborn, bullheaded seventy-one year old who wants a statue of himself. Good luck with that one.

Captdon
10-16-2017, 07:47 PM
At this point I agree with everything he has done. I don't always like the way he says things but he is doing what I voted for him to do.

Fredy
10-17-2017, 12:49 AM
Keep telling yourself that if it helps.