PDA

View Full Version : How Hillary Can Still Become President

Perianne
10-17-2017, 02:49 PM
I heard this today on the Rush Limbaugh program, and yes, this is real.

Here's how [Harvard University] constitutional law expert [Lawrence] Lessig lays it out:

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, [House Speaker Paul] Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

Lessig ... adds that Clinton would then appoint Ryan to be veep out of political goodwill.

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077

Captain Obvious
10-17-2017, 02:51 PM
This is how he sells tea and food insurance.

Tahuyaman
10-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Here's how [Harvard University] constitutional law expert [Lawrence] Lessig lays it out:

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, [House Speaker Paul] Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

Lessig ... adds that Clinton would then appoint Ryan to be veep out of political goodwill.

Obviously this Larry Lessig guy just can't seem to accept the last presidential election results. This is fairly troubling seeing as how he is obviously trying to indoctrinate young minds.

What's it going to take to get these people to finally face reality? Is that even possible? Was the trauma of election night so severe that these people are effected for life? Maybe a PTSD thing?

gamewell45
10-17-2017, 03:24 PM
I heard this today on the Rush Limbaugh program, and yes, this is real.

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-lawrence-lessig-post-686077

It's a pipe dream for all intents and purposes; Hillary is done for all intents and purposes as a major candidate for public office.

rcfieldz
10-17-2017, 03:26 PM
Someone's dream...or nightmare.

Kacper
10-17-2017, 03:32 PM
I am sure the GOP Senate and House would both confirm her as VP :rollseyes:

MisterVeritis
10-17-2017, 03:58 PM
“Some ideas are so stupid, only an intellectual can believe them.” — George Orwell

MisterVeritis
10-17-2017, 04:00 PM
I am sure the GOP Senate and House would both confirm her as VP :rollseyes:
LOL. That idiot McCain would.

Ravens Fan
10-17-2017, 04:02 PM
Do they vote for President of the nursing home? That is about the closest she will ever get to that title.

Tahuyaman
10-17-2017, 04:03 PM
It's a pipe dream for all intents and purposes; Hillary is done for all intents and purposes as a major candidate for public office.

Obviously the last election is over and can't or won't be undone, but she could be a viable candidate again. Democrats could easily nominate her again, especially if they believe she had the last election stolen from her. After all, she did win the popular vote.

Docthehun
10-17-2017, 04:39 PM
In this "reality TV" world of ours, any sequel is possible. Somehow I think we've tired of Bush's, Clintons and the lengthy list of names, perhaps even including Kennedy. I had my racing harness tight before this whole Presidency took off and I'm not about to loosen it any time soon.

I'm going to start concentrating on the serious stuff, like golfing and fishing.

Chris
10-17-2017, 04:50 PM
Is she going to rule from prison?

Docthehun
10-17-2017, 05:28 PM
Is she going to rule from prison?

Is she still going?

Chris
10-17-2017, 05:29 PM
Is she still going?

She's not there yet?

Bethere
10-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Is she still going?

I couldn't remember who she was. Thank goodness for the Google!

Kacper
10-17-2017, 05:58 PM
LOL. That idiot McCain would.

Rush is either having a 6th grader write his copy or he is back on the pills.