PDA

View Full Version : tPF Trump Likely to Block Release of Some JFK Files

Green Arrow
10-20-2017, 09:05 PM
Via Politico (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/trump-block-release-jfk-kennedy-assassination-files-documents-215732):

Conspiracy theorists of the world, get ready for some bad news.

Trump administration and other government officials say privately that President Donald Trump is almost certain to block the release of information from some of the thousands of classified files related to the November 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy that are scheduled to be made public in less than a week by the National Archives.

To summarize, some of the documents included are from the 1990s and there are fears among the CIA that some of those 1990s documents might harm national security and current CIA operations. I'm with Judge John R. Tunheim, leader of the Assassination Records Review Board. Judge Tunheim said that it's long past time for full disclosure, and as far as the 1990s documents, "It seems hard to believe that a 1990s intelligence operation is still something that’s going on today and needs to be protected."

MisterVeritis
10-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Via Politico (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/trump-block-release-jfk-kennedy-assassination-files-documents-215732):

To summarize, some of the documents included are from the 1990s and there are fears among the CIA that some of those 1990s documents might harm national security and current CIA operations. I'm with Judge John R. Tunheim, leader of the Assassination Records Review Board. Judge Tunheim said that it's long past time for full disclosure, and as far as the 1990s documents, "It seems hard to believe that a 1990s intelligence operation is still something that’s going on today and needs to be protected."
Sometimes methods that worked then continue to work today. I got my first education when I began my signals intelligence career. Many countries continued to use obsolete methods to protect their secrets. We did not want to declassify documents that might reveal our understanding.

But each decision ought to be documented with its reason.

Ethereal
10-20-2017, 11:37 PM
And, of course, we can trust the CIA when they tell us it's for "national security". There is no way they're just saying that in order to cover up corruption.

Captain Obvious
10-20-2017, 11:38 PM
I bet a political favor is involved

Ethereal
10-20-2017, 11:42 PM
In any case, there is more than enough evidence out there demonstrating a conspiracy to assassinate JFK, a conspiracy that involved elements within the US government. So it's hardly surprising that the institutions which were implicated in his assassination - the CIA in particular - want to keep these documents a secret. However, it would be naive to assume that any smoking gun would be found within these documents in the event they were released. No such evidence would have come into existence through official channels, and even if it did, it would have been disposed of long ago. So while I understand why some people find the potential release of these documents important, we must remember that the case for conspiracy has already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The most important purpose this issue can serve is to provide opportunities to discuss the evidence that already exists.

Cletus
10-21-2017, 01:50 AM
... the case for conspiracy has already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

No, it really hasn't.

Ethereal
10-21-2017, 01:10 PM
No, it really hasn't.

Yes it has. The official story is an obvious lie and cover up. And the evidence implicating elements within the government and the intelligence community specifically is manifold.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 01:15 PM
And, of course, we can trust the CIA when they tell us it's for "national security". There is no way they're just saying that in order to cover up corruption.
I doubt you would trust the CIA on anything.

I suppose if I hadn't seen good examples in the intelligence field I spent my time in I might believe as you do.

"Recent reports about the upcoming declassification noted that Trump was under pressure from some government agencies to not release some of the documents. Specifically, the CIA had allegedly been pressuring Trump “to block the release of some of the assassination documents on national security grounds, possibly to protect CIA tradecraft and the identity of agency informants who might still be alive,” Politico (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/trump-block-release-jfk-kennedy-assassination-files-documents-215732)reported this week (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/20/trump-block-release-jfk-kennedy-assassination-files-documents-215732). The concern seems to particularly be regarding documents about the assassination that were created in the 1990s that could expose recent intelligence and law-enforcement operations."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/21/trump_vows_to_declassify_jfk_files_despite_concern _from_cia.html

Peter1469
10-21-2017, 01:17 PM
I except anything relating to the conspiracy to kill JFK never made it into the official record. Oswald was on the CIA payroll before and after his Russia experience. The entire official record stinks.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 01:19 PM
Yes it has. The official story is an obvious lie and cover up. And the evidence implicating elements within the government and the intelligence community specifically is manifold.
I look forward to your book.

Ethereal
10-21-2017, 01:19 PM
I doubt you would trust the CIA on anything.

There is no reason to trust them and every reason not to.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 01:20 PM
There is no reason to trust them and every reason not to.
I am aware of your beliefs.

Ethereal
10-21-2017, 01:23 PM
I look forward to your book.
Several good books have already been written on the subject.

Ethereal
10-21-2017, 01:26 PM
I am aware of your beliefs.

My beliefs are based on the same beliefs adhered to by the founders. Distrust of government authority is the default position of any reasonable person; and the more powerful the government in question, the more it warrants our distrust. That is especially true when dealing with a manifestly corrupt and duplicitous agency like the CIA. Question: Have you already forgiven the CIA for its role in the soft coup attempt against Trump?

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 01:27 PM
Several good books have already been written on the subject.
With the release of the last few thousand documents perhaps there will be some new books.

A book like Marching Orders could not have been written without declassification of the top secret ultra / Purple magic programs from World War II.

I would consider it myself except the Kennedy assassination had not held my interest over the years. It would take years to read everything.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 01:28 PM
My beliefs are based on the same beliefs adhered to by the founders. Distrust of government authority is the default position of any reasonable person; and the more powerful the government in question, the more it warrants our distrust. That is especially true when dealing with a manifestly corrupt and duplicitous agency like the CIA. Question: Have you already forgiven the CIA for its role in the soft coup attempt against Trump?
You are also almost rabidly anti-government. The framers were not.

pragmatic
10-21-2017, 01:32 PM
How about we wait and see what actually transpires with regard to the document release?

Nobody knows anything at this point. 'Cept maybe The Donald.

Don't have long to wait....October 26th.

Ethereal
10-21-2017, 01:35 PM

The founders overthrew the British government for much less than we presently endure under the US government. This combined with the fact that there was no CIA, NSA, DIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, etc., etc. during the era of the founders should give us a pretty clear indication of what their feelings towards government authority were. Anyway, you did not answer my question: Have you forgiven the CIA for their role in the coup attempt against Trump?

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 01:41 PM

The founders overthrew the British government for much less than we presently endure under the US government. This combined with the fact that there was no CIA, NSA, DIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, etc., etc. during the era of the founders should give us a pretty clear indication of what their feelings towards government authority were. Anyway, you did not answer my question: Have you forgiven the CIA for their role in the coup attempt against Trump?
My beliefs are not the issue.

But if it is important to you one can work for a return to a Constitutional government without being rabidly anti-government.

Ethereal
10-21-2017, 01:50 PM
My beliefs are not the issue.

How convenient for you.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 01:58 PM
How convenient for you.
I am not the one who is rabidly anti-government.

Ethereal
10-21-2017, 02:03 PM
I am not the one who is rabidly anti-government.
You're just the one who doesn't feel the need to defend his views.

Cletus
10-21-2017, 02:10 PM

You are claiming some great conspiracy just because you don't trust the CIA. You haven't defended your views, either.

The physical evidence, from the autopsy to the video footage to the ballistics involved all indicate a single shooter. Does that mean he didn't collaborate with someone? No, if course it doesn't. What it does do though, is take a lot of the wind out of the sails of the conspiracy freaks.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 02:34 PM
I defend my views as necessary. I want a return to a Constitutional government. I am not rabidly, sickly anti-government. You are. Once you go there I see no reason to continue.

pragmatic
10-21-2017, 02:47 PM
You are claiming some great conspiracy just because you don't trust the CIA. You haven't defended your views, either.

The physical evidence, from the autopsy to the video footage to the ballistics involved all indicate a single shooter. Does that mean he didn't collaborate with someone? No, if course it doesn't. What it does do though, is take a lot of the wind out of the sails of the conspiracy freaks.

Believe a lot of people would take issue with that statement.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Do you think the release of the last few thousands of documents will change anyone's opinion?

Don
10-21-2017, 03:13 PM
I just heard on the news that president Trump will allow the release of the data unless he's shown more reason not to than he's heard so far.

jimmyz
10-21-2017, 03:47 PM
Release or no, we know that Kennedy had to go. At least in the minds of Johnson/Dems/CIA, Dallas PD and the Mob.

Cletus
10-21-2017, 03:52 PM

A lot of people would be wrong.

donttread
10-21-2017, 04:30 PM

Good grief. again they hide real classified data in the haystack of that which does npt need to be classified. The Cubans did it. Bay of Pigs and all that. Anyway what does it matter at this point?

The Xl
10-21-2017, 04:31 PM
Fucking assholes. They don't have the right to hide the truth.

pragmatic
10-21-2017, 05:05 PM
Do you think the release of the last few thousands of documents will change anyone's opinion?

No idea. We don't know what the content is.

But would certainly like to see any new material available. Have been fascinated with the topic for decades.

Peter1469
10-21-2017, 07:46 PM
The best book that I have read that discussed Kennedy as a side issue was Doctor Mary's Monkey (https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/dp/0977795306).

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 07:49 PM
No idea. We don't know what the content is.

But would certainly like to see any new material available. Have been fascinated with the topic for decades.
Opinions are seldom swayed by facts.

pragmatic
10-21-2017, 09:10 PM

Ok. Whatever that means.

The content in question is what was selectively deemed "confidential" during the investigation. Somebody made a calculated decision.

Either it will be interesting/revealing or it won't. So that is where we are.

Dismissing it out of hand seems sort of lame.....

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 09:24 PM

Ok. Whatever that means.
People who have held an opinion for some time will not be convinced no matter what is put in the public domain.

The content in question is what was selectively deemed "confidential" during the investigation. Somebody made a calculated decision.

Either it will be interesting/revealing or it won't. So that is where we are.

Dismissing it out of hand seems sort of lame.....
There is a small handful of classified documents remaining. Classified material is always selectively classified. Most of what is still protected, if we believe the current stories are assessments written in the 1990s.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 12:36 AM
You are claiming some great conspiracy just because you don't trust the CIA.

No I'm not. I'm claiming a conspiracy because (a) the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded it was a conspiracy and (b) the evidence overwhelmingly supports that theory of JFK's death.

You haven't defended your views, either.

I've defended them to the extent warranted by the challenges posed to me.

The physical evidence, from the autopsy to the video footage to the ballistics involved all indicate a single shooter.

First of all, the only people who know what the autopsy revealed were the people in the room at the time. There is no photographic or videographic evidence to corroborate their version of events. And one of the most important pieces of forensic evidence, Kennedy's brain, went missing (https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/oct/21/presidents-brain-missing-mislaid-body-parts). So as far as the autopsy is concerned, it proves nothing about a single shooter. In fact, the irregularities surrounding the autopsy are far more compelling than the conclusions asserted by the autopsy.

As for the video evidence, maybe it indicates one shooter and maybe it doesn't. The same is true of the ballistics. But one thing I will say about the ballistic evidence is that it's dubious to say the least. Here is a picture of the bullet the government claims went through JFK and Governor Connally (CE 399), including bone, and the same kind of bullet fired into various test materials:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UYUGbeJxMSQ/VgH_bjRCv_I/AAAAAAABHe0/goCrrYneEyo/s1600/HSCA-Exhibit-F294.jpg

The bullet on the far right (CE 856) was fired into the wrist bone of a human cadaver. I'll let people arrive at their own conclusions.

Does that mean he didn't collaborate with someone? No, if course it doesn't. What it does do though, is take a lot of the wind out of the sails of the conspiracy freaks.

So I'm a freak?

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 12:38 AM
I defend my views as necessary. I want a return to a Constitutional government. I am not rabidly, sickly anti-government. You are. Once you go there I see no reason to continue.
You defend your views only when you think they can be defended. Otherwise you just make excuses in the hope that no one will notice your evasion. Do you think it's working?

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 12:39 AM
A lot of people would be wrong.
Or maybe you're the one who is wrong.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 12:45 AM
As long as we're putting our trust in the CIA...

C.I.A. Had Evidence of Russian Effort to Help Trump Earlier Than Believed (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html)

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html)

Common Sense
10-22-2017, 01:48 AM
JFK is a gateway drug for conspiracy theory folks.

They think they can handle the grassy knoll...next thing you know they're mainlining building 7 videos with Illuminati chasers.

Cletus
10-22-2017, 02:43 AM

It absolutely is.

I have a theory about that. Some people cannot believe that world events can be determined by the actions of a single, insignificant little man like Oswald. To them, there has to be something bigger and more powerful behind it all.

The idea that some things are just exactly as they appear to be doesn't work for them. There has to be some dark, sinister force driving things. Part of it too, is not doing proper research, like in the example of the bullet Ethereal posted. The "magic bullet" wasn't deformed in the same was as one that hit heavy bone, because it passed through Kennedy's neck. It didn't encounter heavy bone. People still say that with the Carcano rifle that Oswald used, even the best marksman could not have got off as many shots as Oswald allegedly did, even though it has been done dozens of times under near identical circumstances.

There is just so much evidence in support of the lone gunman theory that you almost have to deliberately ignore it in order to believe there was more than one shooter.

Cletus
10-22-2017, 02:51 AM
No I'm not. I'm claiming a conspiracy because (a) the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded it was a conspiracy and (b) the evidence overwhelmingly supports that theory of JFK's death.

I've defended them to the extent warranted by the challenges posed to me.

First of all, the only people who know what the autopsy revealed were the people in the room at the time. There is no photographic or videographic evidence to corroborate their version of events. And one of the most important pieces of forensic evidence, Kennedy's brain, went missing (https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/oct/21/presidents-brain-missing-mislaid-body-parts). So as far as the autopsy is concerned, it proves nothing about a single shooter. In fact, the irregularities surrounding the autopsy are far more compelling than the conclusions asserted by the autopsy.

As for the video evidence, maybe it indicates one shooter and maybe it doesn't. The same is true of the ballistics. But one thing I will say about the ballistic evidence is that it's dubious to say the least. Here is a picture of the bullet the government claims went through JFK and Governor Connally (CE 399), including bone, and the same kind of bullet fired into various test materials:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UYUGbeJxMSQ/VgH_bjRCv_I/AAAAAAABHe0/goCrrYneEyo/s1600/HSCA-Exhibit-F294.jpg

The bullet on the far right (CE 856) was fired into the wrist bone of a human cadaver. I'll let people arrive at their own conclusions.

This is what happens when the untrained and uninformed start jumping to conclusions.

That bullet wasn't very deformed because it took this path through the body.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/JFK_neck_cross-section.jpg/220px-JFK_neck_cross-section.jpg

MisterVeritis
10-22-2017, 01:03 PM
I want a return to a Constitutional government. I am not rabidly, sickly anti-government. You are. Once you go there I see no reason to continue.

You defend your views only when you think they can be defended. Otherwise you just make excuses in the hope that no one will notice your evasion. Do you think it's working?
I recognize you are anti-government. There is nothing I could ever do to convince you to change your mind. Why bother?

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 01:06 PM

They think they can handle the grassy knoll...next thing you know they're mainlining building 7 videos with Illuminati chasers.
The term "conspiracy theory" is just a way of avoiding debate and reinforcing conventional wisdom, wisdom which turns out to be wrong more often than not.

hanger4
10-22-2017, 01:21 PM
JFK assassination: Trump to allow release of classified documents

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-assassination-trump-to-allow-release-of-classified-documents/

Common Sense
10-22-2017, 01:25 PM
How about some UFO documents?

Common
10-22-2017, 01:26 PM
JFK assassination: Trump to allow release of classified documents
yep this is moot now
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-assassination-trump-to-allow-release-of-classified-documents/

Common
10-22-2017, 01:27 PM

Why didnt you ask obama ? :)

Common Sense
10-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Why didnt you ask obama ? :)

Never met the guy.

If I remember correctly, didn't Hillary promise to release some UFO docs?

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 01:38 PM
This is what happens when the untrained and uninformed start jumping to conclusions.

That bullet wasn't very deformed because it took this path through the body.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/JFK_neck_cross-section.jpg/220px-JFK_neck_cross-section.jpg

According to the single bullet theory, that bullet (CE 399) went through JFK's neck AND THEN into Governor Connally's back and wrist, hitting a rib and wrist bone before finally coming to rest in Connally's thigh. By comparison, CE 856 was fired into the wrist bone of a human cadaver.

So if anyone is uninformed here, it is you.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 01:49 PM
I have a theory about that. Some people cannot believe that world events can be determined by the actions of a single, insignificant little man like Oswald. To them, there has to be something bigger and more powerful behind it all.

The idea that some things are just exactly as they appear to be doesn't work for them. There has to be some dark, sinister force driving things.

Your theory is incorrect. I used to believe exactly as you do. And I had no problem accepting the official explanation. In fact, it was much easier and much more comforting to accept that explanation, which is my theory for why you and others cling to it. To entertain the possibility of a high level conspiracy is to question some of your most deeply held beliefs about the society in which you live. Clearly, that is not something you are prepared to do.

Part of it too, is not doing proper research, like in the example of the bullet Ethereal posted. The "magic bullet" wasn't deformed in the same was as one that hit heavy bone, because it passed through Kennedy's neck. It didn't encounter heavy bone.

According to the single bullet theory, it did encounter "heavy bone" when it passed through Governor Connally's rib and wrist bone. So while you are lecturing me on improper research, you are misstating and omitting crucial information.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 01:50 PM
I want a return to a Constitutional government. I am not rabidly, sickly anti-government. You are. Once you go there I see no reason to continue.

I recognize you are anti-government. There is nothing I could ever do to convince you to change your mind. Why bother?

Why bother defending your position? Only you can answer that question. My theory is that anyone who wants to be taken seriously should make an attempt to rationalize their beliefs. But perhaps you are not interested in being taken seriously, which is your prerogative.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 01:52 PM

If history has taught us anything, it's that there is never a shortage of people willing to defend conventional wisdom, no matter how wrong it ends up being.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 01:54 PM
Never met the guy.

If I remember correctly, didn't Hillary promise to release some UFO docs?

I believe it was John Podesta who said he would try to persuade Hillary into releasing them.

Anyway, do you find the existence of alien life to be something worthy of mockery?

Mini Me
10-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Release or no, we know that Kennedy had to go. At least in the minds of Johnson/Dems/CIA, Dallas PD and the Mob.

Thank You! For the REAL scoop on what happened, read "Double Cross" by Sam Giancana, Jr.

I have read many other books on this, and they are CRAP!

Mini Me
10-22-2017, 02:49 PM

hahahahah. That's FUNNY!

MisterVeritis
10-22-2017, 03:27 PM
Why bother defending your position? Only you can answer that question. My theory is that anyone who wants to be taken seriously should make an attempt to rationalize their beliefs. But perhaps you are not interested in being taken seriously, which is your prerogative.
We have already danced. Nothing ever comes of it. This is a blind spot for you. I see you as wholly anti-US Government. There is no point in discussing it with you.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 03:34 PM
We have already danced. Nothing ever comes of it. This is a blind spot for you. I see you as wholly anti-US Government. There is no point in discussing it with you.

The default position of any reasonable person is to be anti-government unless and until that government proves itself worthy of one's respect and trust. As the US government and the CIA have failed miserably in this regard, it stands to reason that I should be opposed to them, their corruption, and their systematic exploitation of humanity.

MisterVeritis
10-22-2017, 03:37 PM
The default position of any reasonable person is to be anti-government unless and until that government proves itself worthy of one's respect and trust. As the US government and the CIA have failed miserably in this regard, it stands to reason that I should be opposed to them, their corruption, and their systematic exploitation of humanity.
I see you as pathologically anti-US government. I do not believe anything will change your outlook nor position. You wrap yourself in the framers. They were not anti-government. They were for a government both powerful and limited.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 03:42 PM
I see you as pathologically anti-US government. I do not believe anything will change your outlook nor position. You wrap yourself in the framers. They were not anti-government. They were for a government both powerful and limited.

The US government is irredeemably corrupt, deceitful, and exploitative, so I have every reason to view them as I do.

jimmyz
10-22-2017, 03:48 PM
What if the stars have aligned and we have a conspiracy to Kennedy Trump. He has all the traits of a killable POTUS. He threatens many in establishment DC. We could see the killing of a Kennedy type POTUS Two.

Captdon
10-22-2017, 03:49 PM
In any case, there is more than enough evidence out there demonstrating a conspiracy to assassinate JFK, a conspiracy that involved elements within the US government. So it's hardly surprising that the institutions which were implicated in his assassination - the CIA in particular - want to keep these documents a secret. However, it would be naive to assume that any smoking gun would be found within these documents in the event they were released. No such evidence would have come into existence through official channels, and even if it did, it would have been disposed of long ago. So while I understand why some people find the potential release of these documents important, we must remember that the case for conspiracy has already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The most important purpose this issue can serve is to provide opportunities to discuss the evidence that already exists.

Conspiracy nut.

Green Arrow
10-22-2017, 03:50 PM
Conspiracy nut.

Address his arguments or leave the thread. I won’t tolerate insults.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 03:54 PM
What if the stars have aligned and we have a conspiracy to Kennedy Trump. He has all the traits of a killable POTUS. He threatens many in establishment DC. We could see the killing of a Kennedy type POTUS Two.

Trump has run up against many of the same forces and institutions who killed JFK. Trump's desire for a detente with Russia closely mirrors JFK's agenda near the end of his presidency.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Conspiracy nut.

Your insults mean nothing to me. The evidence is on my side and that's all that matters.

Captdon
10-22-2017, 04:00 PM
According to the single bullet theory, that bullet (CE 399) went through JFK's neck AND THEN into Governor Connally's back and wrist, hitting a rib and wrist bone before finally coming to rest in Connally's thigh. By comparison, CE 856 was fired into the wrist bone of a human cadaver.

So if anyone is uninformed here, it is you.

Well, that's a load of shit. the bullet went through Connelly's bicep and came to a stop in his wrist. Read the Warren Commission Report. Keep in mind that the back seat was 6 inches higher than the front. A direct line back leads right to Oswald.

It really doesn't matter, the conspiracy PEOPLE aren't going away.Imagine Oswald as a CIA agent, with straight face

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 04:22 PM
Well, that's a load of $#@!. the bullet went through Connelly's bicep and came to a stop in his wrist. Read the Warren Commission Report. Keep in mind that the back seat was 6 inches higher than the front. A direct line back leads right to Oswald.

Totally wrong.

According to the single bullet theory, the bullet entered his back, fractured his rib, came out of his chest, fractured his wrist bone, and came to rest in his leg.

Governor Connally (http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/zimmerman/frontmenu_00001f.htm)

...[Connally] was hit by a second shot that he could not hear. He described the wounding as though he had been punched in the back. That bullet exited his chest in the right chest, below and to the left of his right nipple. He also sustained a wound to his right wrist that shattered the radius bone of the distal forearm. In addition, he had a slight, penetrating wound of the left thigh.

...the bullet entered Connally's back in the mid-thoracic area, just to the right of the shoulder blade and to the left of the armpit. Dr. Shaw described the wound in great detail in his Warren Commission testimony. The bullet entered to the right of the shoulder blade. Then, at the level of the mid-axillary line (about the middle of the armpit), it fractured 10cm of the fifth rib, pushing bone fragments into the right middle and lower lobes of the lung.

...he received an entrance wound to the dorsal, or towards the rear (backside), of his forearm, about 2 inches from the wrist on the thumb side. This bullet shattered the smaller bone of the forearm- the radius.

The next time you want to insult and lecture someone, you should probably apprise yourself of the facts first.

It really doesn't matter, the conspiracy PEOPLE aren't going away.Imagine Oswald as a CIA agent, with straight face

I've just proven that you have no idea what you're talking about. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

pragmatic
10-22-2017, 04:46 PM
The US government is irredeemably corrupt, deceitful, and exploitative, so I have every reason to view them as I do.

Well i sorta can't picture you ever voting Democrat.

So you have that going for you.....

pragmatic
10-22-2017, 04:47 PM

Just stop.

Cletus
10-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Conspiracy nut.

He got his information from a conspiracy site run by a Chiropractor.

jimmyz
Just stop.

They have not

Ethereal
Address his arguments or leave the thread. I won’t tolerate insults.
The defenders of conventional wisdom cannot win the argument on the merits, so they are reduced to insult, mockery, and other forms of deflection.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 04:52 PM
He got his information from a conspiracy site run by a Chiropractor.
You cannot beat me on the facts, so you must resort to various forms of character assassination. Objective observers will see that.

Cletus
10-22-2017, 04:55 PM
You cannot beat me on the facts, so you must resort to various forms of character assassination. Objective observers will see that.

You don't have any facts. You have poorly researched conjecture from a site run by a self admitted conspiracy nut who lacks both the training and the background to arrive at any kind of definitive conclusions.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 05:03 PM
You don't have any facts.

The single bullet theory alleges that the bullet hit a bone in Connally's rib and wrist. That is a fact, a fact that you omitted either out of ignorance or dishonesty. In charity to you, I will assume it was the former.

You have poorly researched conjecture from a site run by a self admitted conspiracy nut who lacks both the training and the background to arrive at any kind of definitive conclusions.

I have no idea where you got this nonsense.

MisterVeritis
10-22-2017, 05:05 PM
And nothing anyone said could ever sway you. We do agree on your view.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 05:06 PM
And nothing anyone said could ever sway you. We do agree on your view.
That isn't true. I can be swayed with logic and evidence. Your problem is that you do not possess either.

MisterVeritis
10-22-2017, 05:53 PM
That isn't true. I can be swayed with logic and evidence. Your problem is that you do not possess either.
Evidence suggests otherwise.

Where hatred for the US government is concerned you are all in.

Ethereal
10-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Evidence suggests otherwise.

Where hatred for the US government is concerned you are all in.

But you have no evidence, which is why you are reduced various forms of character assassination.

MisterVeritis
10-23-2017, 12:12 AM
But you have no evidence, which is why you are reduced various forms of character assassination.
Anyone can read your long history of anti-American government statements.

In areas where you are not blind, I like and agree with your messages. How is that character assassination?