PDA

View Full Version : Bannon burns Bush

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 05:29 PM
Steve Bannon absolutely shredded George W for his speech.

There has not been a more destructive presidency than George Bush's," Bannon said during his dinnertime address at the convention banquet of the California Republican Party. He said Bush had "embarrassed himself" with a "high falutin" speech.

"It was clear he didn't understand anything he was talking about," Bannon said

Now I'm not what you would call a Bush fan, neither Jr or Sr, but this was over the top imho.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/steve-bannon-george-w-bush-gop-convention/index.html

Common
10-21-2017, 05:33 PM
I dislike bannon but its good he shredded bush and his speech. The bushs think they are royalty like the kennedys did. Bush sr and W have had it in for Trump ever since he beat the baby of the family for the nomination. Everything the bushs have to say about trump is pure sour grapes.

Bush had us in wars that he started for 8 yrs and he left us in worse shape than when he started them., he left us far deeper in debt, with an economy that sucked and a housing crash that he caused along with democrats and multi million dollar bailout of corporations that Obama continued. Plus he continued the wars for another 8 yrs and they are still going on but at least theres strong signs we are now starting to turn the corner.

Bush W has no right to criticize any president

Beevee
10-21-2017, 07:36 PM
Brannon is right. They should be certified insane along with Carter, Clinton and Obama.
The only sane President is Trump who has another seven years to install his magic into the remaining 280m Americans

Common
10-22-2017, 03:11 AM
Brannon is right. They should be certified insane along with Carter, Clinton and Obama.
The only sane President is Trump who has another seven years to install his magic into the remaining 280m Americans
Theres 325,000.000 americans you are 20 yrs behind

Kacper
10-23-2017, 05:19 PM
I Bush had us in wars that he started for 8 yrs and he left us in worse shape than when he started them., he left us far deeper in debt, with an economy that sucked and a housing crash that he caused along with democrats and multi million dollar bailout of corporations that Obama continued. Plus he continued the wars for another 8 yrs and they are still going on but at least theres strong signs we are now starting to turn the corner.

Where were the true conservatives in Congress stopping him from doing these things? I bet many of them are still there and are still down with corporate bailouts, driving us further into debt, etc.