PDA

View Full Version : Sessions admits negligence

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 06:27 PM
According to the attorney general, the Justice Department is not even reviewing the specific question of what policy or bureaucratic changes might be appropriate in establishing an active role for the department concerning the most basic defense of democracy.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/20/jeff-sessions-just-confessed-his-negligence-on-russia/

AZ Jim
10-21-2017, 06:39 PM
Sessions (like his boss) is WAY too dumb to perform efficiently. Short bus students in a big league game with Joe Blow as potential loser.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 07:55 PM
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/20/jeff-sessions-just-confessed-his-negligence-on-russia/
What foreign policy role do you believe the Justice Department should have?

Have you heard of the State Department? Have you heard of the Defense Department? Should each determine what policies they should have in law enforcement in the US?

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 08:00 PM
What foreign policy role do you believe the Justice Department should have?

Have you heard of the State Department? Have you heard of the Defense Department? Should each determine what policies they should have in law enforcement in the US?

Who said anything about foreign policy?

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Who said anything about foreign policy?
Defense of democracy is foreign policy. If you want the Justice Department involved pass a law that can be broken.

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 08:28 PM
Defense of democracy is foreign policy. If you want the Justice Department involved pass a law that can be broken.

Insuring our election process is honest and unmolested is certainly not foreign policy.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 08:37 PM
Insuring our election process is honest and unmolested is certainly not foreign policy.
What laws should DoJ enforce?

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Are you lobbying for a police state where police decide political questions instead of the legislature?

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 08:40 PM
What laws should DoJ enforce?

All of them.

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 08:40 PM
Are you lobbying for a police state where police decide political questions instead of the legislature?

How would you even get that out of anything I have posted?

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 08:43 PM
How would you even get that out of anything I have posted?
You are dodging.

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 08:50 PM
You are dodging.

No, I'm asking a question. How did you manage to draw the conclusion that I want a police state from anything I have posted in this thread?

You are simply throwing crap against the wall to see in anything will stick.

Stop it. If you want to discuss then discuss, otherwise get stuffed.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 09:50 PM
No, I'm asking a question. How did you manage to draw the conclusion that I want a police state from anything I have posted in this thread?

You are simply throwing crap against the wall to see in anything will stick.

Stop it. If you want to discuss then discuss, otherwise get stuffed.
You want the police to decide political questions. It is pretty simple really. DoJ does not develop policy to defend democracy. It determines if crimes should be prosecuted.

Get stuffed yourself.

Crepitus
10-21-2017, 10:14 PM
You want the police to decide political questions. It is pretty simple really. DoJ does not develop policy to defend democracy. It determines if crimes should be prosecuted.

Get stuffed yourself.

Where did I say anything about police making political decisions? Stop making things up please.

MisterVeritis
10-21-2017, 10:27 PM
Where did I say anything about police making political decisions? Stop making things up please.
Defense of democracy. Hmm. Is that a law the Justice Department can enforce?

I am beginning to realize you lack the most basic understanding of how our government is supposed to work. Enjoy your thread.

Tahuyaman
10-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Sessions (like his boss) is WAY too dumb to perform efficiently. Short bus students in a big league game with Joe Blow as potential loser.

Lol.
I suppose you think Eric Holder was a superb AG?

Tahuyaman
10-21-2017, 11:57 PM
Defense of democracy is a broad concept. Just what does that entail? It can mean anything one wants it to mean.

Common
10-22-2017, 03:27 AM

Could you explain why Holder then Lynch not only did nothing but presided over 8 full years of russain involvement. Including election tampering and russian uranium deals ??. You want to blame sessions whos attorney general less than a year for what OBAMA and his AGs not only allowed but promoted. The truth is coming out who the real people that colluded are.

You guys are so wrapped up in denigrating trump and anything related to him. You step in it most every time. You need to be more honest about your own side.

Crepitus
10-22-2017, 07:47 AM
Could you explain why Holder then Lynch not only did nothing but presided over 8 full years of russain involvement. Including election tampering and russian uranium deals ??. You want to blame sessions whos attorney general less than a year for what OBAMA and his AGs not only allowed but promoted. The truth is coming out who the real people that colluded are.

You guys are so wrapped up in denigrating trump and anything related to him. You step in it most every time. You need to be more honest about your own side.

Please explain 8 full years of Russian involvement. The uranium thing has been debunked over and over at this point btw.

The truth is coming out, and it's not going to be anything that makes trump fans happy.