PDA

View Full Version : tPF Corker Must be Censured and Booted out of the Senate

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 05:22 PM
"The President has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful,"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/corker-trump-competence/index.html​

This little man needs to be booted out of the Senate.

AZ Jim
10-24-2017, 05:24 PM
"The President has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful,"

This little man needs to be booted out of the Senate.What a stupid thing to say! Well, at least you didn't wish him dead!!

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 05:25 PM
What a stupid thing to say! Well, at least you didn't wish him dead!!
Corker lied. The Senate should refuse to seat him.

jimmyz
10-24-2017, 05:40 PM
Corker was once in the running for Trump's VP and Sec. of State IIRC. It's weird how things turned-out.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 05:43 PM
Corker was once in the running for Trump's VP and Sec. of State IIRC. It's weird how things turned-out.
Had it not been for that idiot Corker we would not be facing a nuclear-capable Iran. Obama's Iran sellout could not have happened without Corker's machinations.

Trish
10-24-2017, 05:50 PM
I hope this is a joke. Are you seriously suggesting to get rid of an opposing view to clear the way so there is no debate on policies? You do realize how dangerous this sounds. It's no better than some calling for impeachment imo.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 06:06 PM
I hope this is a joke. Are you seriously suggesting to get rid of an opposing view to clear the way so there is no debate on policies? You do realize how dangerous this sounds. It's no better than some calling for impeachment imo.
I see Corker as giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

He should be censured by the Senate. Then they should refuse to seat him. I think Flake should suffer the same fate.

AZ Jim
10-24-2017, 06:09 PM

He should be censured by the Senate. Then they should refuse to seat him. I think Flake should suffer the same fate.If you are not clinically insane, you are damn close.

Thread banned by OP.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 06:13 PM
If you are not clinically insane, you are damn close.
While I appreciate your willingness to participate I will still have you booted.

Trish
10-24-2017, 06:18 PM

He should be censured by the Senate. Then they should refuse to seat him. I think Flake should suffer the same fate.

Then you are advocating that the voices and choice of their constituents be taken away. I think you're frustrated with some of the opposition but from the posts I've seen you write I don't think for a minute that you'd take away a fellow countrymen's vote.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 06:23 PM
Then you are advocating that the voices and choice of their constituents be taken away. I think you're frustrated with some of the opposition but from the posts I've seen you write I don't think for a minute that you'd take away a fellow countrymen's vote.
After the Senate refuses to seat them Arizona and Tennessee can get themselves some new Senators.

Trish
10-24-2017, 06:24 PM
After the Senate refuses to seat them Arizona and Tennessee can get themselves some new Senators.

Oh for heaven's sake. Are you grumpy tonight? MisterV - I respectfully disagree.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 06:31 PM
Oh for heaven's sake. Are you grumpy tonight? MisterV - I respectfully disagree.
LOL. Cool.

Crepitus
10-24-2017, 06:51 PM
Corker lied. The Senate should refuse to seat him.

Please post proof of senator Corker lying.

Crepitus
10-24-2017, 06:55 PM

I'm afraid you are incorrect. We have seen Mr V advocate everything from prison time to execution for people who disagree with him and his orange god.

Mini Me
10-24-2017, 07:16 PM
I think Corker and Flake have a lot of courage to speak out and tell the truth!

It reflects how most feel about Agent Orange!

Captdon
10-24-2017, 08:44 PM
Neither Corker or Flake are running again. They can say whatever they want with no price to pay. How brave.
Still, it's their right.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 08:50 PM
Please post proof of senator Corker lying.
In essence, the idiot Corker said Trump is unfit for office. It is a lie. President Trump meets the Constitutional requirements and was elected in a near landslide.

Tahuyaman
10-24-2017, 08:54 PM
I don't believe he should be kicked out of the senate, but he should lose all of his committee assignments. At this point he's just a malcontent.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 08:56 PM
I'm afraid you are incorrect. We have seen Mr V advocate everything from prison time to execution for people who disagree with him and his orange god.
It is a shame that anyone disagrees with me. Prison time is for people who break laws. And executions are for people who seriously harm the nation. The Clinton's for example should share a gallows.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 08:58 PM
I think Corker and Flake have a lot of courage to speak out and tell the truth!

It reflects how most feel about Agent Orange!
It takes no courage to say things when there is no likely penalty.

All three Senators are reprehensible and should be shunned by the Senate.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 08:59 PM
I don't believe he should be kicked out of the senate, but he should lose all of his committee assignments. At this point he's just a malcontent.
This is a minimum step. All three idiot Senators should be stripped of all committee assignments.

Tahuyaman
10-24-2017, 09:02 PM
That will hapoen when Obama gives McConnell his balls back.

Crepitus
10-24-2017, 09:47 PM
In essence, the idiot Corker said Trump is unfit for office. It is a lie. President Trump meets the Constitutional requirements and was elected in a near landslide.

Umm no. That's the honest truth. Donald J. Trump isn't fit to be dog catcher, much less president. He's a pathological liar with a completely unfounded superiority complex and the intellectual capacity of a semi retarded gerbil.

Crepitus
10-24-2017, 09:49 PM
It is a shame that anyone disagrees with me. Prison time is for people who break laws. And executions are for people who seriously harm the nation. The Clinton's for example should share a gallows.

Trish

MisterVeritis
10-24-2017, 10:07 PM
Umm no. That's the honest truth. Donald J. Trump isn't fit to be dog catcher, much less president. He's a pathological liar with a completely unfounded superiority complex and the intellectual capacity of a semi retarded gerbil.
Cool. If you are a Republican Senator and say the same you should face a political execution.

barb012
10-24-2017, 11:02 PM

I am grateful every day that Hillary Clinton did not get elected as President of the US. You may not like Trump but in comparison to Hillary, he was our only option so get over it.

Captain Obvious
10-24-2017, 11:04 PM
I am grateful every day that Hillary Clinton did not get elected as President of the US. You may not like Trump but in comparison to Hillary, he was our only option so get over it.

I didn't vote for Trump but I remember election night vividly.

I was doing cartwheels and drinking like I was about to be hung the next day lol.

Crepitus
10-25-2017, 07:41 AM

You're joking, right?

donttread
10-25-2017, 08:15 AM

This little man needs to be booted out of the Senate.

I have a better way. When politicians battle with each other look at both what they said about the other PLUS their own record. The sooner we all know that 95% of them are pure scum the better.