PDA

View Full Version : Whoever Is Qualified

Perianne
10-25-2017, 01:04 PM
Should employers be forced to hire whoever is qualified and able to do the job?

gamewell45
10-25-2017, 01:12 PM
I don't think that you can be compelled to hire anyone, instead just select the best candidate in your mind who can do the job for your company.

jimmyz
10-25-2017, 01:12 PM
I don't understand the "forced" part of your question. But a successful employer always goes for the "able and qualified" person.

Crepitus
10-25-2017, 01:18 PM

Forced? No.

The smart ones will do that anyway.

Captain Obvious
10-25-2017, 02:27 PM
The social PC experiment must end, now. Minorities need to make their place in this society or fail, no more safety nets and handicaps. Let the courts handle discriminations, it's their job.

donttread
10-27-2017, 03:39 PM

No. However if they receive any government aid at any level they should be required to adhere to non discrimination standards.

donttread
10-27-2017, 03:40 PM
The social PC experiment must end, now. Minorities need to make their place in this society or fail, no more safety nets and handicaps. Let the courts handle discriminations, it's their job.

We cannot have a society this well to do with zero saftey nets. I believe those saftey nets should be at the state level and monitored for effectiveness, but we do need them

Cletus
10-27-2017, 03:40 PM

Of course not. Employers should be able to hire or not hire whomever they want for whatever reasons they want.

AZ Jim
10-27-2017, 03:48 PM
Should employers be forced to hire whoever is qualified and able to do the job?Of course not. Hiring entails more than mere qualifications as defined by job description. I hired by many factors besides basic qualification when I was with General Dynamics..

Doublejack
10-27-2017, 08:41 PM
Well, they should be forced to only hire legal american citizens imho.

resister
10-27-2017, 08:50 PM
They should not be forced to hire an employee that is less qualified, based on minority status. AA is government, mandated discrimination.