PDA

View Full Version : Gun Store Owner BANS Obama supporters...

Libhater
11-26-2012, 02:05 PM
Since banning obama supporters this guy's gun sale business is booming. Guess we're all getting ready for our civil war against obama's declaration of martial law.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/gun-store-owner-who-banned-obama-supporters-says-business-booming

Cigar
11-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Since banning obama supporters this guy's gun sale business is booming. Guess we're all getting ready for our civil war against obama's declaration of martial law.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/gun-store-owner-who-banned-obama-supporters-says-business-booming

Bring it on ... and don't forget your Gun and a few Bullets :)

Carygrant
11-26-2012, 04:02 PM
What a bunch of retarded kids .
America increasingly lacks dignity which is partly why others just grin as it repeatedly humiliates itself .

Kabuki Joe
11-26-2012, 04:15 PM
America increasingly lacks dignity which is partly why others just grin as it repeatedly humiliates itself .

...I imported a Lakeland Terrier from England a few years for varmit hunting...not because he's dignified but because he's 20lbs of "cock and balls"...I was giving him a bath last night and he let me know he did not like it what-so-ever...LOL..."cock and balls"!!!...when he get's on a varmit he's not diginfied at all, he's all "cock and balls"...that's what England has been known for in the past, tenacity and grit...not anymore, you guys have become civilized like the greeks and romans...diginfied indeed...

Kabuki Joe

Libhater
11-26-2012, 04:16 PM

Its a little more than obama's lack of dignity that has created this current surge in patriotism and downright adherence to our Constitutional rights. While we don't have strong conservative leaders at the moment, like a Maggie Thatcher, a Winston Chruchill or a Ronald Reagan, we still have the will of the patriotic conservative people to fight for our rights once we see them being abused.

Calypso Jones
11-26-2012, 04:21 PM
we've known for a while we can' trust the asses in either party.

Libhater
11-26-2012, 04:26 PM
we've known for a while we can' trust the asses in either party.

Excuse me, but the donkey asses are all in the dimocrap party. The Republican party is made up of the intelligent folk.