PDA

View Full Version : Watch Rep. Al Green Roast Ben Carson Like a Marshmallow

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 07:15 AM
Carson has a point in declining to discuss the numbers: Why go over the fantasy budget that Trump released seven months ago, which even Republicans said was crazy? Cutting 13 percent of the HUD budget would make thousands of families homeless overnight.

[/URL][URL]http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/25/ben_carson_does_not_want_to_talk_about_the_housing _budget.html (http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/25/ben_carson_does_not_want_to_talk_about_the_housing _budget.html)

https://youtu.be/eV0n7vYbwIk

This video is amazing as Rep. Green hands Sec. Carson his ass on a platter.

This is a prime example of how Sec. Carson is lost in the sauce and shows he is nothing more than a puppet.

Safety
10-27-2017, 11:08 AM
Was Ben awake?

Don
10-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Looks to me like Green was just being a discourteous grandstanding dick.

Mini Me
10-27-2017, 11:52 AM
The real reason Dr. Carson is there is to provide the badly needed brain surgery that Agent Orange needs!:laugh:

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 11:53 AM

LOL, are you saying that Rep. Green knew Ben Carson didn't have a clue as to what is going on in HUD.

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 11:56 AM

Looks to me like Green was simply telling the truth.

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 11:58 AM
The real reason Dr. Carson is there is to provide the badly needed brain surgery that Agent Orange needs!:laugh:

Well, they'll both end up even more stupid. :)

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 12:05 PM

He simply asked questions and Carson either refused to answer or didn't know the answers. In other words, Carson doesn't know what the f*** he's doing. Now is that the kind of person you want in the administration?

Captain Obvious
10-27-2017, 12:09 PM
Simpletons

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Was Ben awake?

Probably prescribed himself some fentanyl.

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 01:18 PM
I can believe the Trump Supporters are not trying to defend Uncle Ben.

Captain Obvious
10-27-2017, 01:28 PM

Maybe nobody is as dumb as you are and aren't falling for your baiting and trolling.

Begone buffoon

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Maybe nobody is as dumb as you are and aren't falling for your baiting and trolling.

Begone buffoon

That's a compliment coming from an Ass Clown. :applause:

Captain Obvious
10-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Sympathy bump

Nobody wants to bite on bruthas troll bait?

Wonder why...

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 02:20 PM

They can only defend one incompetent at a time. And Trump is quite a handful already- especially when he embarrasses them daily, or should I say, hourly?

Captain Obvious
10-27-2017, 02:30 PM
Looks like lee fell for your bait but he's catty and not what brutha is fishing for. Nah catty fish.

Cast out again for ya

AZ Jim
10-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Back to the video. Carson may know brain surgery but he has reflected no common sense as HUD secy.. Green asked a legitimate question and should have reveived a prompt response, not just double talk.

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Back to the video. Carson may know brain surgery but he has reflected no common sense as HUD secy.. Green asked a legitimate question and should have reveived a prompt response, not just double talk.

That amazed me. All he wanted to know were dollar amounts. Those are Carson's responsibility to know, and it's his responsibility to answer those questions when asked.

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 02:45 PM

Would you want that guy operating on your brain? He looked like he was stoned out of his mind.

Captain Obvious
10-27-2017, 02:46 PM
Damn, no Trumpster fish, just Lee again and an old sock.

Maybe you should re-bait, brutha.

Tahuyaman
10-27-2017, 03:31 PM
Simpletons
You got it.

Cletus
10-27-2017, 03:36 PM
Would you want that guy operating on your brain? He looked like he was stoned out of his mind.

Yet, he is demonstrably smarter and more successful than you will ever be.

Grokmaster
10-27-2017, 03:56 PM
The numbers are not available yet; Carson, unlike the lying left, Green, in particular, doesn't just spew out bullshit. Please provide the PROOF of Green's claims about the HUD budget and creating homelessness.

Tahuyaman
10-27-2017, 05:01 PM
They can only defend one incompetent at a time. And Trump is quite a handful already- especially when he embarrasses them daily, or should I say, hourly?

Isn't it funny to see a left wing loon portray one of the premier brain surgeons in America as an incompetent? That's hilarious.

Agent Zero
10-27-2017, 05:21 PM
Ben is the epitomy of the classic genius in one field and a complete retard when faced with real life.

Agent Zero
10-27-2017, 05:23 PM
Isn't it funny to see a left wing loon portray one of the premier brain surgeons in America as an incompetent? That's hilarious.
It's sad you'll never need his professional services.

Tahuyaman
10-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Ben is the epitomy of the classic genius in one field and a complete retard when faced with real life.

Look who's throwing shines now.... Does this guy take himself seriously? If he does, he's the only one.

Tahuyaman
10-27-2017, 05:33 PM
It's sad you'll never need his professional services.

I pray that is true.

Agent Zero
10-27-2017, 05:36 PM
I pray that is true.
Ya gotta have one to get it fixed.

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 05:37 PM
Just because the guy might be a brain surgeon, doesn't mean he's qualified to do this job. That's like saying someone who's worked in advertising all their lives is also qualified to build rockets for NASA.

Tahuyaman
10-27-2017, 06:08 PM
Ya gotta have one to get it fixed.

Did you think that was clever? You just made a fool of yourself. One needs to fall for initial attempt to make something like that effective.

You need to develop your barb slinging skills. You're weak.

Captain Obvious
10-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Did you think that was clever? You just made a fool of yourself. One needs to fall for initial attempt to make something like that effective.

You need to develop your barb slinging skills. You're weak.

Trust me, it sticks out like a sore thumb to everyone but him.

Tahuyaman
10-27-2017, 06:16 PM
Trust me, it sticks out like a sore thumb to everyone but him. I kind of feel bad for the guy. That was just plain pathetic.

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 06:26 PM
Sympathy bump

Nobody wants to bite on bruthas troll bait?

Wonder why...

You have sucker.

Captain Obvious
10-27-2017, 06:29 PM
You have sucker.

Look, you don't need to prove you're just as dimwitted as Zero.

It goes without explaining to those with more than a half ounce of grey matter - nobody except the other bottom feeders are taking your bait.

Ridiculing you doesn't count but maybe that's the reaction you're going for.

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 06:30 PM
The numbers are not available yet; Carson, unlike the lying left, Green, in particular, doesn't just spew out bull$#@!. Please provide the PROOF of Green's claims about the HUD budget and creating homelessness.

:rofl:Carson is totally out of his element, what he should do is tell Trump to let him become the Secretary of HHS that is something he knows about.

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 06:31 PM
Look, you don't need to prove you're just as dimwitted as Zero.

It goes without explaining to those with more than a half ounce of grey matter - nobody except the other bottom feeders are taking your bait.

Ridiculing you doesn't count but maybe that's the reaction you're going for.
Is that why you keep posting bullshit that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Go do something your good at..........................

Grokmaster
10-27-2017, 07:19 PM
:rofl:Carson is totally out of his element, what he should do is tell Trump to let him become the Secretary of HHS that is something he knows about.
Yeah...the neurosurgeon is "out of his element" because being interrogated by idiots with half his IQ isn't regular thing for him. I love how the left views spewing bullshit and blowing smoke up peoples' asses = "politically competent".

Carson is still busy assessing what will need to be done at the WILDLY CORRUPT and WASTEFUL HUD, and I'm sure Green is upset that he won't be getting his "cut" from it anymore.

Kacper
10-27-2017, 07:39 PM
He simply asked questions and Carson either refused to answer or didn't know the answers. In other words, Carson doesn't know what the f*** he's doing. Now is that the kind of person you want in the administration?
I am no fan of Dr. Carson but it was unrealistic to think he could line item the entire budget for his department.

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 08:36 PM
Yeah...the neurosurgeon is "out of his element" because being interrogated by idiots with half his IQ isn't regular thing for him.

Yea its so hard to answer how much money is being taken from certain programs, I guess you have to be an idiot to answer that question.

I love how the left views spewing bull$#@! and blowing smoke up peoples' asses = "politically competent".

What is funny is watching somebody who can't answer simple questions, but you are a genius let some folks tell it.

Carson is still busy assessing what will need to be done at the WILDLY CORRUPT and WASTEFUL HUD, and I'm sure Green is upset that he won't be getting his "cut" from it anymore.

Wow, why didn't he just say that instead of Heeeennn and Haaawwwwnnn.

Superbadbrutha
10-27-2017, 08:37 PM
I am no fan of Dr. Carson but it was unrealistic to think he could line item the entire budget for his department.
Really, seems Rep. Green knew the answers and he doesn't even work in HUD.

Kacper
10-27-2017, 08:43 PM
Really, seems Rep. Green knew the answers and he doesn't even work in HUD.

Because he prepared for the hearing knowing those questions would be asked. Carson responded as if he sensed he was walking into an ambush which he probably was.

leekohler2
10-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Carson insinuated that he had the answers, but wouldn't give them. Green told him several times that if Carson did not know the answers, that was ok to say. So if he did not know, why didn't he just say so?

Dr. Who
10-28-2017, 12:22 AM
Seriously, he really reminded me of someone who is stoned.

Kacper
10-28-2017, 12:23 AM
Carson insinuated that he had the answers, but wouldn't give them. Green told him several times that if Carson did not know the answers, that was ok to say. So if he did not know, why didn't he just say so?

Because he knew he was about to be attacked either way would be my guess.

Dr. Who
10-28-2017, 12:29 AM
I think that there are some major line items and it's not that hard to remember round numbers especially if that is your job. No one was asking about minutia. If you have the brain power to remember the parts of the brain and the entire body in order to get through med school, you can remember a few numbers.

Common
10-28-2017, 12:53 AM
I think that there are some major line items and it's not that hard to remember round numbers especially if that is your job. No one was asking about minutia. If you have the brain power to remember the parts of the brain and the entire body in order to get through med school, you can remember a few numbers.

You are selling Ben Carson and his accomplishments way to short. He has more brains in his little toe than green ever had. Hes accomplished great things and Green merely got elected.
Ben Carson comes from a single mother home with no financial means.

Excerpt from Carsons Biolography

Carson returned to Johns Hopkins in 1984 and, by 1985, he became director of pediatric neurosurgery at the age of 33, at the time, the youngest U.S. physician to hold such a position. In 1987, Carson attracted international attention by performing a surgery to separate 7-month-old occipital craniopagus twins in Germany. Patrick and Benjamin Binder were born joined at the head. Their parents contacted Carson, who went to Germany to consult with the family and the boys' doctors. Because the boys were joined at the back of the head, and because they had separate brains, he felt the operation could be performed successfully.

eparating Conjoined TwinsIn 1994, Carson and his team went to South Africa to separate the Makwaeba twins. The operation was unsuccessful, as both girls died from complications of the surgery. Carson was devastated, but vowed to press on, as he knew such procedures could be successful. In 1997, Carson and his team went to Zambia in South Central Africa to separate infant boys Luka and Joseph Banda. This operation was especially difficult because the boys were joined at the tops of their heads, facing in opposite directions, making it the first time a surgery of this type had been performed. After a 28-hour operation, that was supported by previously rendered 3-D mapping, both boys survived and neither suffered brain damage.

Biggest Medical ChallengeIn 2003, Ben Carson faced what was perhaps his biggest challenge: separating adult conjoined twins. Ladan and Laleh Bijani were Iranian women who were joined at the head. For 29 years, they had literally lived together in every conceivable way. Like normal twins, they shared experiences and outlooks, including earning law degrees, but as they got older and developed their own individual aspirations, they knew they could never lead independent lives unless they separated. As they told Carson at one point, "We would rather die than spend another day together."
This type of medical procedure had never been attempted on conjoined adults because of the dangerous outcomes. By this time, Carson had been conducting brain surgery for nearly 20 years and had performed several craniopagus separations. He later stated he tried to talk the two women out of the surgery, but after many discussions with them and consultations with many other doctors and surgeons, he agreed to proceed.

https://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

leekohler2
10-28-2017, 01:01 AM

And he should not have been?

leekohler2
10-28-2017, 01:02 AM
You are selling Ben Carson and his accomplishments way to short. He has more brains in his little toe than green ever had. Hes accomplished great things and Green merely got elected.

Carson returned to Johns Hopkins in 1984 and, by 1985, he became director of pediatric neurosurgery at the age of 33, at the time, the youngest U.S. physician to hold such a position. In 1987, Carson attracted international attention by performing a surgery to separate 7-month-old occipital craniopagus twins in Germany. Patrick and Benjamin Binder were born joined at the head. Their parents contacted Carson, who went to Germany to consult with the family and the boys' doctors. Because the boys were joined at the back of the head, and because they had separate brains, he felt the operation could be performed successfully.

eparating Conjoined Twins

In 1994, Carson and his team went to South Africa to separate the Makwaeba twins. The operation was unsuccessful, as both girls died from complications of the surgery. Carson was devastated, but vowed to press on, as he knew such procedures could be successful. In 1997, Carson and his team went to Zambia in South Central Africa to separate infant boys Luka and Joseph Banda. This operation was especially difficult because the boys were joined at the tops of their heads, facing in opposite directions, making it the first time a surgery of this type had been performed. After a 28-hour operation, that was supported by previously rendered 3-D mapping, both boys survived and neither suffered brain damage.

Biggest Medical Challenge

In 2003, Ben Carson faced what was perhaps his biggest challenge: separating adult conjoined twins. Ladan and Laleh Bijani were Iranian women who were joined at the head. For 29 years, they had literally lived together in every conceivable way. Like normal twins, they shared experiences and outlooks, including earning law degrees, but as they got older and developed their own individual aspirations, they knew they could never lead independent lives unless they separated. As they told Carson at one point, "We would rather die than spend another day together."
This type of medical procedure had never been attempted on conjoined adults because of the dangerous outcomes. By this time, Carson had been conducting brain surgery for nearly 20 years and had performed several craniopagus separations. He later stated he tried to talk the two women out of the surgery, but after many discussions with them and consultations with many other doctors and surgeons, he agreed to proceed.

What does that have to do with public housing?

Zero, nothing, zilch. How does his being a surgeon qualify him for his current position?

Can I go make rockets for NASA since I work for one of the largest ad agencies in the world?

Nope. But Carson has a job now that he is completely unfamiliar with. That's the problem.

Kacper
10-28-2017, 01:02 AM

Actually that minutia was what was being asked. It is not as simple an answer as you and Green seem to think because part of the proposed cuts by the Administration include cuts in vouchers for instance that are from amounts that have already been budgeted for this year and part of it is overall cuts going forward after this year and neither of them were specifically outlined in Trump's proposed budget as line items. If you look at the estimates, you will see wild disparity between the estimates of how many many vouchers are actually being eliminated as a result of this.

leekohler2
10-28-2017, 01:05 AM

One would hope.

Kacper
10-28-2017, 01:14 AM
And he should not have been?

In this context, no he shouldn't have been. You seem to forget that this decision is up to the Congress. It isn't up to Trump or Carson. The administration is proposing, for instance, completely eliminating Community Development Block Grants but that will never happen because Congress won't let that happen. Both sides support that program because it is where all the political cronyism comes into play. It is like Congress's secret little slush fund with no clear parameters from which they draw funds to reward their favored constituencies. Sure they will blah blah blah about token amounts given to meals on wheels or whatever warm fuzzy sounding program they can try to paint as the focus of the program, but most of that money is spent on pet projects like grants to museums and zoos, building parks, handing out contracts to big donors, etc that have nothing to do with helping the poor in any meaningful way.

Peter1469
10-28-2017, 04:46 AM
Get rid of HUD. It should be a local and state matter.

Superbadbrutha
10-28-2017, 08:15 AM
Because he prepared for the hearing knowing those questions would be asked. Carson responded as if he sensed he was walking into an ambush which he probably was.
The questions he was asking would seem simple enough if you are the one approving or disapproving these cuts.

Superbadbrutha
10-28-2017, 08:16 AM

So basically all you can do is make an excuse for him not answering questions he should have known the answers to.

Superbadbrutha
10-28-2017, 08:17 AM

eparating Conjoined Twins

In 1994, Carson and his team went to South Africa to separate the Makwaeba twins. The operation was unsuccessful, as both girls died from complications of the surgery. Carson was devastated, but vowed to press on, as he knew such procedures could be successful. In 1997, Carson and his team went to Zambia in South Central Africa to separate infant boys Luka and Joseph Banda. This operation was especially difficult because the boys were joined at the tops of their heads, facing in opposite directions, making it the first time a surgery of this type had been performed. After a 28-hour operation, that was supported by previously rendered 3-D mapping, both boys survived and neither suffered brain damage.

Biggest Medical Challenge

In 2003, Ben Carson faced what was perhaps his biggest challenge: separating adult conjoined twins. Ladan and Laleh Bijani were Iranian women who were joined at the head. For 29 years, they had literally lived together in every conceivable way. Like normal twins, they shared experiences and outlooks, including earning law degrees, but as they got older and developed their own individual aspirations, they knew they could never lead independent lives unless they separated. As they told Carson at one point, "We would rather die than spend another day together."

What does any of that have to do with him not being able to answer questions he should have known the answers to.

Ransom
10-28-2017, 08:18 AM
Looks to me like Green was simply telling the truth.

Liberals and leftists don't tell the truth, look to these pages for examples.

Superbadbrutha
10-28-2017, 08:33 AM
Liberals and leftists don't tell the truth, look to these pages for examples.
:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Ransom
10-28-2017, 09:32 AM
I cannot imagine your household on election night. As I danced on your political grave.

Agent Zero
10-28-2017, 10:16 AM
Get rid of HUD. It should be a local and state matter.

I'll never understand this silliness. It's like you expect the "local and state" governments to fix everything and run everything. Especially red states.

a. They've screwed up Medicaid beyond recognition.

b. Look back to the financial crisis beginnings. Red states almost went bankrupt trying to administer pension funds. (As did Orange County, California).

c. Federal funds sent to red states rarely end up being used for then intended purpose. See: Highway funds. School funds.

Kacper
10-28-2017, 11:47 AM
So basically all you can do is make an excuse for him not answering questions he should have known the answers to.
I have already indicated it was a question without an answer because it was up to Congress and even based on Trump's budget proposals it was wildly subjective as to how much would be cut from the two programs he was asking about as even expert analysis disagreed greatly.

Kacper
10-28-2017, 11:48 AM
The questions he was asking would seem simple enough if you are the one approving or disapproving these cuts.
Simple questions do not have simple answers. Generally the more simple the question is, the less simple the answer is. You can google it yourself if you want to know the answers and you will discover what I am talking about.

Superbadbrutha
10-28-2017, 12:25 PM
I have already indicated it was a question without an answer because it was up to Congress and even based on Trump's budget proposals it was wildly subjective as to how much would be cut from the two programs he was asking about as even expert analysis disagreed greatly.

Pres. Trump proposed cutting 6.2 billion from HUD, so yes he does know what the numbers are. How is it that Rep. Green knows but the head of HUD doesn't have a clue. Come nobody is buying that BS.

Superbadbrutha
10-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Simple questions do not have simple answers. Generally the more simple the question is, the less simple the answer is. You can google it yourself if you want to know the answers and you will discover what I am talking about.
I already googled it, it looks like Carson needs to google it.

Kacper
10-28-2017, 02:31 PM
Pres. Trump proposed cutting 6.2 billion from HUD, so yes he does know what the numbers are. How is it that Rep. Green knows but the head of HUD doesn't have a clue. Come nobody is buying that BS.
You might want to watch the video again. Carson answered that question. He did not answer the questions related to how much was being proposed to cut from each of the programs.

Kacper
10-28-2017, 02:32 PM
I already googled it, it looks like Carson needs to google it.

Based on your previous post, I suspect you didn't google the specific programs like the housing voucher program which was the issue in question.

Peter1469
10-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Why does HUD exist?

Agent Cooper
10-28-2017, 05:27 PM
Al Green? Didn't he used to play trumpet?

Pfffffffffttttttttttttt.

Tahuyaman
10-28-2017, 05:33 PM
All a liberal politician has to do to get kudos from the left is to va a rude, obnoxious jerk. Then if the conservative doesn't respond in kind, he's a "marshmallow".

Common
10-28-2017, 05:39 PM
What does that have to do with public housing?

Zero, nothing, zilch. How does his being a surgeon qualify him for his current position?

Can I go make rockets for NASA since I work for one of the largest ad agencies in the world?

Nope. But Carson has a job now that he is completely unfamiliar with. That's the problem.

Has everything to do with a loser like greene playing the role when carson cant respond in kind. Give those two a one on one and carson will shred his dignity while smiling and telling the truth

Tahuyaman
10-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Pres. Trump proposed cutting 6.2 billion from HUD, so yes he does know what the numbers are. How is it that Rep. Green knows but the head of HUD doesn't have a clue. Come nobody is buying that BS.HUD should be eliminated.

Tahuyaman
10-28-2017, 07:08 PM
Al Green? Didn't he used to play trumpet?

Pfffffffffttttttttttttt.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgAFcvIw8J4