PDA

View Full Version : Karzai: Afghanistan to Back Pakistan in War against US.....

MMC
10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/afghanistan-back-pakistan-wars-u-karzai-023316217.html
Reuters – 10 hrs ago.....

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/H1BrV2PANGQfh1y4m6BoSQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MzMwO2NyPTE7Y3c9NDUwO2R4PTA7ZH k9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0xNDA7cT04NTt3PTE5MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2011-10-23T023316Z_01_BTRE79L16A800_RTROPTP_2_AFGHANISTAN-USA.JPG

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Afghanistan would support Pakistan in case of military conflict between Pakistan and the United States, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said in an interview to a private Pakistani TV channel broadcast on Saturday.

The remarks were in sharp contrast to recent tension between the two neighbors over cross-border raids, and Afghan accusations that Pakistan was involved in killing the chief Afghan peace envoy, former Afghan president Burhanuddin Rabbani, by a suicide bomber on September 20.

"God forbid, If ever there is a war between Pakistan and America, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan," he said in the interview to Geo television.

"If Pakistan is attacked and if the people of Pakistan needs Afghanistan's help, Afghanistan will be there with you."

In a two-day visit to Islamabad, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issued stern warnings and asked for more cooperation in winding down the war in Afghanistan, but ruled out "boots on the ground" in North Waziristan, where Washington has been pushing Pakistan to tackle the Haqqani network.

Pakistan is seen as a critical to the U.S. drive to end the conflict in Afghanistan.

Following the death of Rabbani, Karzai said he would cease attempting to reach out to the Afghan Taliban and instead negotiate directly with Pakistan, saying its military and intelligence services could influence the militants to make peace.....snip~

Okay guys this I cannot stand. This piece of Goat Turd conducted an Interview in which Not only GEO put out there but so to the BBC. They will side with Pakistan.
What more do we need to see the Dagger sticking out our back? "What" one of arms Cut off. We should have killed this piece of shit once we found out that he and his brother were stealing Millions from the US. There is nothing to trust with this guy at all. Why do we even put up with all this big mouth has to say. Karzai is a crook. There is no doubt about it. Moreover most of Afghanistan is against his ass. The Taliban will never accept him being in power. he's nothing but a http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/douchebag.gif

Obama best not even allow this piece of shit over here for some State Dinner now. If it was me. I would give the Executive Order to pull-out by the end of the Week. Then I would tell Karzai his ass is on his own. Have a good life. See ya wouldn't want to be ya. Don't bother coming to us for any AID Period! As I see it you just told the World you will go to War with the US after all the money and infrastructure in Afghanistan that we helped make into some sort of country. Our people dying for yours. >:(

Then to top it off he likes to hang out in Iran. He sits and parties with our enemies. he steals what we give him for his country, for himself. We are training them. This is utter nonsense. The Taliban will not become part of AQ. Nor will they take orders from AQ. Let AQ try and tell them what they can and cannot do. Especially with their religion. Then if AQ would do anything to the Taliban. The Taliban will conduct a war on AQ. What don't all get. They have told us to agree to leave the Country and they would stop all attacks on us. Short and simple. No other demands. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/rant.gif

They told the Russians to get out, and now they are telling us to get out. Told Kubla Khan to get out, told the Romans to get out, told the Greeks to get out. If this is the way they are going to choose to live. Then so be it. They will tell AQ and whatever group or Corporation the same damn thing. It's a shit hole. If they as a people do not want to progress into the Future. Then no one should force them to do so. The Taliban are not AQ and have no desire to come here to the US to go after us. Thoughts? And lets not forget what all the basics are with this Engagement. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/usa2.gif

Elibe
10-23-2011, 06:59 PM
i am not really surprised by any of it. we always knew pakistan and afghanistan were not our friends and it doesnt surprise me they would plan war against the us together karzai and musharaf have always played both sides and i am sure pakistan even knew where osama was

Mister D
10-23-2011, 07:09 PM
i am not really surprised by any of it. we always knew pakistan and afghanistan were not our friends and it doesnt surprise me they would plan war against the us together karzai and musharaf have always played both sides and i am sure pakistan even knew where osama was

Yeah, I find it very difficult to believe that Pakistan didn't know where he was.

Conley
10-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Either they didn't know in which case the intel they're providing us with is completely useless, or they did know and were two-timing us the whole time.

They look like crap either way. Personally though, I believe they did know he was there. They had to have known. It's no surprise that there are rogue elements in the ISI and the overall military. The only question has been how big of an underground network there was. Now we can see it must be very large.

Mister D
10-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Either they didn't know in which case the intel they're providing us with is completely useless, or they did know and were two-timing us the whole time.

They look like crap either way. Personally though, I believe they did know he was there. They had to have known. It's no surprise that there are rogue elements in the ISI and the overall military. The only question has been how big of an underground network there was. Now we can see it must be very large.

I've long suspected that Pakistani regime was taking a position between AQ and the US as much for its own survival as for anything else. That said, we shouldn't behave as if they're our buds.

Conley
10-23-2011, 07:45 PM

I've long suspected that Pakistani regime was taking a position between AQ and the US as much for its own survival as for anything else. That said, we shouldn't behave as if they're our buds.

That is probably true but imo that is further truth that we shouldn't be trusting them.

Mister D
10-23-2011, 07:51 PM

That is probably true but imo that is further truth that we shouldn't be trusting them.

Exactly. I hope our intel people and our President take what they have to say with a grain of salt.

MMC
10-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Karzai was in Iran not to long ago. He stole from the US people. He has caused US life to be lost and now he comes out saying he would take sides with Pakistan against the US.

It is clear for Congress and this President to get our people out of there and let Afghanistan suffer its never ending fate. Stop all military training and stop all aid to Afghanistan.

Obama can do one last good deed before he leaves this term. End the War in Afghanistan and bring our troopers home. With Iraq and Afghanistan out of the way. looks Like 800 billion will show back up in the economy.

Conley
10-23-2011, 11:22 PM
I agree with you. It is time to bring our boys home.

MMC
10-23-2011, 11:36 PM
I agree with you. It is time to bring our boys home.

And the 800 billion back to Our Economy? ;)